PDA

View Full Version : An Experience

29flora
06-05-2010, 04:00 PM
"Smoke?" she said as she offered her pack to me.
"Only Reds." I answered and lit up one of my own.
"Hardcore." she replied.

We both dragged on our cigs and she rested her hand on my thigh and tapped in sync with the music in the background.

"Nice place. I have not been into any of the rooms before." I said.
"Really?" she said. "Outside is nice too, but rooms are more private." she added.

I placed my free arm across her shoulders and caressed her smooth shoulders and moving towards her lower neck. Gave her a squeeze at her lower neck area.

"ahhhh...mmmmm...nice." she cooed.
"you are tensed." I said. "Here, let me." I said as both of us moved and I gave her a gentle neck rub.
"ohhhh....so good." she moaned as she arched her back and neck. We were seated on a sofa in a private room for members while waiting for the others to show up, the place.....Xanadu. If anyone remembers it.

We downed a few shots of Chivas from the bottle I ordered.

"Nice." she said as she downed her fourth shot and filled up our empty glasses.

"you sure can drink." she said. "you look gone." she added as she handed me the fifth.

"I am tired. Long day at work plus didnt sleep well for the past few nights." I replied.

"You are turning very red and feeling warm." she said as she placed both her hands on my face. "Nice feeling." she added on.

"Jezzz, your hands are cold" I said. "Are you that cold after all that alcohol?" I asked.

"I am a little." she replied.

I guess she was indeed cold as her erected nipples formed a mini tent in fornt of her blouse.

"Should have worn a bra." she whispered. "Haha....yeah, why didnt you?' I replied.

"rushed out of the house as my cab was already waiting, but never mind I guess, I have you here." she said as she slipped her hands aorund my waist and buried half her body into me.

"ahhhhhh....warmth." she cooed nad rubbed her hand on my chest. She unbuttoned two of my shirt buttons and slipped her hands in, finding my nipples.

"you are cold too...ahhaaa." she said as her fingers danced on my erected nipples.
" Maybe...." I said and leaned forward to kiss her. She returned the kiss, gently darting her tongue to lick the back parts of my teeth.

"mmmmmm......erected nipples...nice.." she said as she continued to rub my chest.

We broke from our lip lock and I gently nibbled her lower lip before completely breaking free.

"Disgusting!......Teaser!" she said. "Here..suck on this." and pushed a cig into my mouth and lit it.

I inhaled and exhaled. "I dont take methols, the taste kills." I said.
"Dont be stupid." she said. "They taste great." she added as she removed the cig and took a drag herself.
She turned her face away to one side and exhaled and at the same time placed her hand on my semi hard on and rubbed.

"Keep it up." she said as she took another drag and gently massaged the outline of my cock head over my slacks.

She was 33, I was 26

29flora
06-05-2010, 04:24 PM
" Wow...you are so stiff and thick!" she exclaimed as she continued her actions. "It looks cramped in there." she added.

"Indeed cramped." I hissed uncomfortably as I began to grow harder and longer. Damn! Cursed myself for wearing briefs to work instead of the usual boxers.

" Lets have another drink." she said and poured. "Why are the others so late? It's already 11:30 pm. Cheers! " she said and planted a kiss on my lips and downed her shot. I followed suit.

"Ahhh....that was good!." I said and stood up. "Need to stand for a while, legs falling asleep plus...." I added as I adjusted my rock hard to the 12o'clock position and felt my dick head pop out from from my briefs. "Shit!" I exclaimed.

"What?..." she said as she saw the outline of my erection and the buldge.
"You'd better sit back down. It is obvious." she said as she tugged on my slacks.
"Why? we are in a private room and no one can see us." I replied.
"What if the others come into the room now?"she asked.
" Then I guess they would be surprised..ahahha at what you have done...ahaha!" I said.

"KNN...you are terrible!" she said as she placed her hand over the buldge and rubbed, moving downwards and gave my balls a gentle squeeze.

"Ahhhhh...... feels good." I exclaimed as I stretched and enjoyed the rub down.

" Not too good to keep it locked up like that." she said as she gently rubbed on.

"Yeah, I know. I am feeling fucking uncomfortable right now especially down there." I said. "Thinking of removing my briefs." I added.

"What!" she exclaimed. "Where? Here?" she asked. "And then?" I said.
"I dare you." she said.
"Really? What do I get if I do?" I asked.

29flora
06-05-2010, 05:23 PM
The only way people from the outside can look into the room is via the door as it is a framed designed with clear full length glasss in the middle.

"you wouldnt?" she said.
"I am hard and stiff and it is bothering me now." I said as I gave myself a good rub to feel the extent of stiffness. Yes, it needs to be released from the hold.

I walked behind the sofa, the back rest only ends below my balls. Oh well, got to do it soon or my lil bro will suffocate.

She jumped off the sofa in double quick time and stood in front of the door facing in my direction.

I dropped my pants and pulled my briefs down without breaking eye contact with her as she looked on.

My rock hard sprung out. "Ahhhhh....much better!" I exclaimed as I grabbed it and gave it a few strokes pulling back the foreskin exposing the swollen head. "mmmmm......feeels good." I exclaimed as I gave my cock a few more strokes.

"Shit!" she exclaimed and covered her mouth with her hands.
"What! you havent seen a cock before?...ahahahahaa." I said.

"Quick!! Put your pants on!" she screamed.
"HAHAHAAA....." I laughed as I gave my cock another few strokes and pulled up my slacks and placed my briefs into my pocket. It was really obvious that I was having a rock hard cock as the its shape and outline could be seen.

"Now for a drink to hopefully calm it down." I said, sat down and poured two shots. Downed it in one gulp and lit up. The alcohol worked its way into my head and the warm feeling and buzz throughout my body was good.

My hard cock was pushing it's way outwards against my slacks forming a tent. I went into a slouch postion on the sofa, easing the pressure built up between my legs and allowing a little more room for the extension.

"Ahhhhhh.....much better." I hissed and threw my head back and rested it on the back rest.

water_boi
06-05-2010, 05:23 PM
nice story.. keep it up.. :D

29flora
06-05-2010, 06:10 PM
The door opened and pushed against her.

"Yes?" asked the waiter. " Bill please." she said. The waiter disappeared.

"Huh?" I said. "So soon? What about the others?" I asked.
"It's almost 12:45am, you think they will turn up?" she said.
"Maybe not. " I replied.

She poured out one shot each and sgined off the billl and told the waiter to shelf the bottle for the next time.

" Thank you, see you again next time." he said and left the room.

She lit up a cig for me and herself and toasted. "Cheers. drink up, smoke up and let's go. " she said with a wink.

We downed the shot and dragged on our cigs deeply and exhaled. SHe placed her hand on my buldge and rubbed.

"you have quite a big cock there and it's still up." she said.
"What are you suggesting?" I asked.
"Dunno..." she replied and continued to rub me. "Pre-cumming?" she asked as she noticed the wet spot forming.
"What do you expect when you are in action." I said.

"Hahaa...." she laughed.
"Keep your eyes on the door." she said and with that she swiftly unzipped me, reached in and pulled out my hard cock.
"mmmmm.....hard and thick." she said as she rolled back the foreskin.
"Precumming eh?" she said as she began to wank me. The scent of my cock filled the atmosphere.
"Musky." she said as it filled her nostrils.
"Uhhhhh...uhhhhh." I moaned as I watched her wanked slowly up and down.

"YESSSSS........" I exclaimed as she took my into her mouth at one go.
She moved up and down about 10 times and removed me.

The wetness escaped from the removal.
"Ahhhhh...." she exhaled as she removed herself. "Fucking thick and big!" she said.
"keep it and let's go....my place." she said giving me a good wank.

Eaglet
06-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Nice and fluent. Thanks.

AD69
07-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Do continue with the story.

Xgenre
07-05-2010, 12:15 AM
We were seated on a sofa in a private room for members while waiting for the others to show up, the place.....Xanadu. If anyone remembers it.

basement of Shangrila? the place where a stupid machine moves over the dancefloor to spew smoke, thus signalling it's time to dance? Got private rooms? I always remembered it's an open area. A lot of ladies in their 20s. Pretty girls, cheap drinks, nice music. 15 years ago...

Nice story bro.

29flora
07-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Bro Xgenre

Good memory you have, you must be from that era too. Those were good times and the chicks were a little easier then

29flora
07-05-2010, 03:59 PM
"Huh? What? " I said feeling the alcohol buzzing in my brain.
"My place" she whispered into my ear and licked my ear lobe.

My eyes opened wide and looked at her suprised. " Yes, you heard me now let's go!." she said sternly.

We hoped into a cab. "Yishun Central." she instructed the driver.
As the cab moved off, she fell back into the seat, turned and played tongue hockey with me for a good 10 minutes.

"uhuh....you tastes so good." she hissed and rubbed my groin area. "Wish he would drive faster." she whispered as she continued to massage my growing manhood. "Shit I need a good one" she added.

"Let me help you a little." I whispered back and placed my hand between her legs. She was wearing a dress and it was easy access. She spread her thighs and assisted my hand under her dress till it reached her love box.

"yess......" she cooed.

She was soaked! From the outside of her laced panty I could feel it! Her wetness was overwhelming and it had already soaked through. I yanked it to one side and started my tour of discovery.

"Slowly, you are gonna tear my underwear." she said and held on to my hand to guide it to it's target.

"One will need a parang to go through this amazon." I said out loud. She was bushy and her wetness had covered most of her bush. "Still into the wet look?" I asked and laughed.

"Fuck you understand....hahahaaaa." she said. And both broke out into laughter. The cab driver must have thought we were crazy.

"Everything ok back there yah? Not going to vomit of anything? " the cab driver asked.

"One of us already did. " I replied. "And alot." I added breaking out into more laughter as the scent of her dampness filled my nostrils.

"Hey....just carry on with it will you?" she exclaimed.

Vortis
07-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Humorous and Erotic.

Waiting for more :)

29flora
07-05-2010, 04:46 PM
"Yessss.......right....you got it." she hissed as I massaged her clit. She was well lubricated, one of the few girls I have fucked who actually wet themselves silly.

I rubbed on as she went into slouch position, opening her legs a little wider. She removed her hand from mine and let it fall onto the seat while with the other grabbed my now rock hard cock which was pushing against my slacks yearning for release.

"Ohhhhh......." she exclaimed and covered her mouth immediately as my finger slipped from her clit and took a dive into her love hole due to the slippery conditions and clamped her legs shut at the same time.

"Fuck!" I said. "You are gonna break it." I added. She pushed my hand away, " Please stop next to the white car, Uncle." she said as we neared our destination. She paid the cab driver and got out. I followed after and closed the door.

We walked into the opened lift and headed up to her place.

"Do you know you are so wet?" I said and placed two fingers laced with her excretions into my mouth. She gave me a stern look and broke into a smile.

"What?" I said after savyouring her necta. "Any left from the pot?" I asked and winked.

The lift door opened, she grabbed my hand and led the way. As we reached the door to her unit, she said, " Dont make too much noise and bring your shoes with you." I obeyed.

We went in. She opened her room door, turned on a night light and guided me in. "Shhhh...stay here first." I nodded and she closed the door.

In the dimly light room, i saw a king size bed, a TV and a dressing table. I put my shoes down and began to explore. I turned on the airconditioning and as I was about to sit on the bed, she came back in.

" You ok?" she asked. "Yeah, sure." I replied. She disappeared into the attached bathroom and turned on the tap. I followed.

"Shit! We look like hell." I said as I looked into the mirror. We looked like we had a shit load to drink.
"Here, wash up." she said as she handed me a face towel. As I was over the sink trying to freshen up, I felt her hands around my waist, undoing my belt and slacks.

"A little in a hurry aren't we?" I said. I recovered and turned around. She had stripped and left only her panties on. "mmmmmmm.....nice." I said.

eeemen
07-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Nice, very nice!! thanks bro, cheers .............

29flora
10-05-2010, 05:24 PM
I have to admit that both of us were pretty intoxicated that night cos usually I would find chicks like her a little turn off.

She is petite. At 33 years of age, standing at 1.6m, some would say not bad. However, not my type. Decent thick bush, doesnt look like she prunes. Really dark plum colored nipples sitting on A cups. Like I said, luckly there was significant alcohol content in my blood stream. Her hair was cropped above shoulders and signs of work and late nights can be seen all over her face. To top if all off, she had no tan lines so everything was pale with three spots of dark color on her.

"Stop staring....dont tell me you are looking at something you've never seen before." she said. "Nothing in particular that I have not seen." I replied.
"Really?" she said and finally undid my belt and pants, letting them fall to the ground. She then began to help me remove my shirt. One button at a time in a seductive manner. She stopped at the last one and said, " this one seems to have something hidden behind it...haha."

The last button came undone and my semi hard was exposed. "Mmmmmm....all ready yah?" she cooed and grabbed it. She massaged my shaft and my public area and then gave my jewels a gentle squeeze. " I see you keep it well trimmed." she said. "Doesnt everybody?" I replied. "Obviously you still prefer the retro 70s look...hahahaaa...hahaha." I replied tugging at the over growth coming out form the sides of her panty.

"Dont be rude!." she said. "I dont have the time these few weeks...plus some guys think its sexy." she replied and began to remove her panty. As the garment made its way down and passed her amazon exposing her entire rainforest, a trail of her thick dew followed extending a life line connected to her panty.

"WOW wow....! Looks like the monsoon season arrived early...hahah." I said as I looked on and inhaled the wet season's scent. The panty made it to the ground and she stepped out of it and moved closer towards me planting her lips to mine. Her tongue lashed out as she licked and sucked, giving my tonuge a good cleaning.

"UHHHHHHHH...." she exclaimed as we broke. "That was so delicious!." she cooed. "Ahhhhhhhhh.........nice." she moaned as she felt my hands spreading her naked butt cheeks with my fingers distributing her wetness from her pussy to her anus. There was sufficient for the jello to go around. " I am so so wet......last time I was in this state was about 3 months ago.......you are fantastic....mmmmmmmmm...yes......spread it around more....that's it...yes...yes...." she groaned and held onto my shoulders for support as she began to go into a bucking rythmn.

My fingers slid up and down from her butt hole to the entrance of her pussy. And with each movement she made, she produced fresh love dew to be spread around. Man! This chick was absoultely drowning in her own juices!

29flora
10-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Slow and steady she kept going at a constant speed.

"mmmph....mmmmph.....uhhhhhh.." she hissed. "Keep your hand there a while more dear....I am almost done......mmmmmphhhhhhh....uuuhhhhhhh." she hissed further.

"ahhhhhhhh!!!!!.....yessssss......." she sighed as she opend her dam for the flood waters. "OHHHHHHHH!........." she groaned and gave a jerk as the first wave exited the doors. Fluids gushed out and filled my hand.

" Shit!" I said. "Shhhhhhhh........not so loud!" she said as she covered my mouth with her hand to keep my volume down. "Suck it!" she said as she stuck a finger into my mouth. I obeyed.

"Yesssssss.........." she hissed as I felt the second wave exiting.
"That was so satisfying!." she said. "You like it?" she added with a smile. I nodded.

"Here, taste." she said and held up a soaked finger to my mouth. I took it obediently although the smell was a little overwhelming.

"You are so different from the rest." she said. "You actually did it." she added. "The others just declined." she said. "How was it?" she asked.

"Interesting concoction." I replied. "33 yrs in storage, I reckon." I added.
She gave me a stern and hard stare.

"What? I said something wrong?" I asked. " You asked didnt you? So I answered." I said.

Without saying a word, she stepped back and held my half stiff. Squeeed it a little and began wanking gently. My cock began to be receptive to her actions and soon it was almost at its peak of stiffness.

She rolled back the foreskin and dabbed it with her spices and continued to wank.

"Uhhhh....uhhhhh.....is that all I am getting?" I asked as I felt my balls tightening signaling the point of no return. She didnt say a word and continued to wank my now rock hard cock with its swollen head exposed.

She stopped, leaned forward and kissed me. Reached for her smokes on her vanity shelf and lit up one. She took two drags and exhaled. She then passed the cig to me and said, "smoke?"

I took a drag and exhaled, the methol filled my lungs. I exhaled heavily. She hled onto my hard cock and massaged my balls.

"Uhhhhhh...uhhhhhhh...." I moaned. She was good atwhat she was doing. "Ughhhhhh....ughhhhh...." I groaned as I felt the urgency traveling traveling up my stiff rod. She remained silent as she continued her actions.

"UGHHHHHH.....UGHHHHHH..." I breathed heavily as the urgency continued it's course.

She stoppped, knowing that her actions will be producing results very soon. She held onto my cock, backed up and sat on the toilet bowl.

I stood in front of her as she held my hard cock in a 12 O'clock position and continued to wank and massage my balls, awating the end results of her actions. I continued to drag on the cig as I felt my orgasm approaching. She felt it too and tigthened her grip on my cock.

"UGHHHHH.....UGHHHHHHH!" I groaned as I fired off my first round. I felt her grip tightened and her wanking changed to a slow and controlled pace.

Stroke after stroke, up...then down. With each stroke she did, I fired respectively...she was controlling my orgasm! And each shot I fired was like the very first shot.....the amount of cum spewing was almost the same....shit she was good!

29flora
11-05-2010, 02:39 PM
She picked up her pace and wanked on with her tight grip on my hard shaft

"Yeah.......ughhhh.....yeah....." I groaned as she quickened her actions. I came hard releasing everything she could pump out.

"Good.." she whispered.

"Damn girl! That was one good cum.....ughhhhhh......" I said as I fired off the last of my rounds. "Ohhhhhh......" I moaned feeling spent.

She held onto my drained manhood as it began to lose it's hardness and gave it a light flick to finish off and began a warm down massage to my balls.

She continued with the massage as she relieved herself. The sound of her pissing echoed in the bathroom.

"Wow....frying fish? " I said breaking the silence. She just stared and said nothing. Still holding onto the base of my cock she began to wank and continued her massage to my balls.

"Damn!" I said as I felt the heat begin to build and blood flowing to my half limp cock.

"Good yes? " she smiled and said. "Looks like you still have more to give." she added.

I looked on, felt my cock stiffening and I could see that the exposed head was swollen again. After a good massage to my balls, my cock was up and pointed at her face.

"Nice.." she said and licked off my remaining cum at the tip. " Salty..." she added and licked her lips.

Holding onto the base of my now fully erected cock, she flicked her tongue out and licked the base of the exposed cock head and twirled her tongue around it.

" Fuck that feels so good." I hissed.

" You like it dont you?" she asked and continued her actions. Before I could reply, she swolled half my length at one go and ala porn star actions, twisted her head side to side as she removed me, stopping just at the base of my exposed cockhead and gently sank her teeth in.

"ughhhhh....careful..." I said.

She looked at me and smiled making sure I had full view to her actions. She raised her eyebrows while still looking at me, in a way asking, what do you think. I smiled in return and continued to experience her awesome BBBJ which she carried on. She still held onto the base of my stiff cock and took me half way for a good while and then she swollowed me whole, removing her grip from the base and took me all the way. After eating me whole for about six times, she broke free and caught her breadth.

" A good length and you are sure thick!" she said breathing heavy and trying to catch her breadth.

29flora
11-05-2010, 03:58 PM
"You sure give one of-a kind BJ." I said as I held onto my throbbing cock. I was amazed that I could achieve an erection almost after emptying almost 2 weeks of built up. I gave my cock a squeeze, yes it was rock hard but the feeling was not one where it felt that it needed release soon. It ached a little and I could feel it throbbing and it was swollen as hell.

She reached out for it and gave it a stroke. Measuring it up with her squeezes and long strokes from base to tip.

"So nice and hard." she said as she continued to stroke it. I reached out to cup her chin with my free hand and her mouth automatically opened. With my other hand I held onto the base of my cock and gently tapped my manhood onto her lower lip. She extended her tongue and I slapped my stiff rod onto it.

"mmmmmm.....mmmmmmm." came her muffled groan. I then proceed to fuck her mouth with my cockhead. "mmmmmm....mmmmmpph." she moaned as I continued. Soon I was fucking her mouth with half length and occasionally, the wohle length would disappear into her mouth.

"mmmmmmph...mmmmmmmph"....came her muffled groan.
"Ahhhh.....ahhhhhhh......mmmmmmm....." she moaned as I removed myself from her mouth. She held onto the side of my thigh for support.

"ughhhhh........" she groaned as she finsihed herself off. She had fingered herself to climax while I was pounding her mouth. She removed her hand and grabbed my hard cock, smearing her 33yo vintage along my rod. Our sexed scents was musky and she reacted a little when she caught a wiff of it.

"Why? Now you know you have a CCB yah? " I said.
She looked sternly at me and said: "CCB??!!!"

She stood up and in one swift motion moved her soaked hand with the intention of smearing her excretions onto my face, I caught it in time before it reached my face....the smell was a little overwhelming indeed after her last orgasm.

I held onto her hand and pushed it away, the whole motion carried through and her body turn in the same direction.

29flora
11-05-2010, 05:00 PM
She regained her balance as she held onto the ledge behind the toilet bowl. I moved forward and nudged her legs a little wider apart. I pressed my full body onto her back - skin to skin contact. And grabbed her A cuppers and kneaded. Pinched her erected nipples.

"mmmmmm...." she groaned and ached her back making full contact between her naked ass and my groin area. My stiff rod found it's way between her ass cheeks.

"ahhhhhh..... you are really big, I can feel your full length. " she said as she moved my wedged cock. My cock slipped off it's wedged position and landed between her soaked vagina lips.

"ahhhhhh.......I feel your cockhead." she said as she moved herself back and forth along my entire length, smearing her excretions on it. The smell diffusing in the toilet was getting to be stronger, but strangely, it got me kinda horny instead of turned off.

"ohhhhhhh....." she moaned when she felt my cock head poking at her love box's entrance a few times as it kept slipping out of position.

" I am going to fuck your CCB. " I whispered into her ear and stopped her moving when it slipped out of position again.

"Wait!" She said immediately. "Condommmmmmmm........" she moaned as I inched my way into her pussy without the aid of our hands as she was very well lubricated.

She tensed up and clenched. "Need a condom....ahhhhhhh....." she moaned as I forced my way in. There's no point of her refusing as I could feel my stiff cock inching it's way deeper.

"Too late girl, your CCB is being fucked already. " I said as my entire length filled her love hole till the max.

"AHHHHHHHHH...........fucking thick cock you have and I thought it was not that long but, but, but..ahhhhhh......." she hissed as I began to withdraw till half length and inserted it back slowly. Her pussy was tight yet well soaked, I guess she was clenching it.

I buried my entire shaft in her after 10 strokes and remained still.

"Hufff...huffff..huffff....I....I....I cant hold back anymore." she huffed and opened her dam gates. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH......OOOOOOHHHHHH." she groaned as she climaxed.

I felt her vagina muscles grip my cock and then releasing again. It happened for a few times and with each contraction, I could feel her excretions flowing. I began to move as she continued with her orgasm. The smell and her excretions leaking out with each storke was indeed overwhelming.

"You cant cum in me....ahhhh......ahhhhh.....ahhhhh...cant come in me understand?...ahhhh.......ahhhhh..." she maoned as I pounded her. I remained silent as I fucked on.

I inserted hard and stopped. Pressed my body onto hers, letting her feel my weight on her back and my full length inside. She arched a little more to accomodate me. "Can you feel me fully inside you? " I whispered in her ear. She nodded. " I can feel your cock throbbing, ready to cum yah?" she said.

"You cant cumzzzzzzzz in me.........uhhhhhhh" she hissed as I gave her a short pump.

"What do you suggest?" I whispered as I felt my load building. I continued with short and hard strokes.

"You cumming yet?" she asked. "Oh fuck that feels good." she groaned as she felt the impact of my slamming. I nodded hurriedly as I was nearing the point-of-no-return.

She turned around quickly and sat on down as I held onto my almost erupting cock.

She grabbed it from me and took the entire length at one go into her mouth. Holding onto the base of my cock to prevent choking, she wanked in sync with her head movements. She tightened her grip at the base like as before.

I erupted fully. Shot after shot I released into her mouth as she wanked and sucked away.

"mphhhhhh....mphhhhhhhh..." came her muffled groaned. "Yessssss......yessss......" I moaned as I continued to fill her mouth.

29flora
12-05-2010, 03:04 PM
She removed me as my hardness was dying down but continued to wank till I was dry.

"Amazing!" she said. "Two times and almost back to back." she added. "You sure alot stored up in there." she continued.

"Yeah." I said exhaustedly. I was truly spent. She was correct, it was almost back to back.

We washed up and headed into the room. The buzz from the alcohol consumed had gone and I believe both of us were thinking straight. She changed into a nightie, lit up and walked towards me.

She had an easy chair in her room and I was stretched out on it.

"Here." she said and handed me a cig. She joined me and sat down beside me.

"That was a good one." she said. "I am feeling a little sore but it felt really good." she added.

She leaned forward to kiss me and we ended up frenching. With my free hand, I cupped her A cuppers and squeezed, tweaking her erected nipples.

"mmmmsss...." she cooed. "You are making me horny again." she said.

My hand made a dash towards her cunt and true to her word, her dew had started forming.

"Anymore from this?" she said as she massaged my groin which was covered with a bath towel.

" I see you can still go again." she said as she felt my cock grow. She flipped the towel off and massaged my balls. Holding onto the base of my semi hard, she gently wanked me till I was fully erected. She rolled the foreskin back and continued to wank on.

"You sure are one horny woman." I said as I felt myself getting harder with each stroke.

29flora
12-05-2010, 04:52 PM
She got into a squat position over me and lowered herself onto my belly. As she made contact, I could feel her slime. She moved downwards towards my hard cock leaving a trail of her excretions.

"Hey, hey, I just washed up and you are making me slimy again." I said.
"Shhhhhh...not so loud." she hissed. "My parents are next door and my brother is in too." she added.

WTF! A 33yo still living with her folks! And she brought someone home to fuck!

She stopped her descend. " We have to use this." she said as she produced a condom.

"Huh?" I said. "Yes, just now was err....in the heat of passion." she replied.
"I see, not a bad idea too, that will keep my cock from stinking up....hahaha." I replied.
She slapped my chest and glared at me while I continued to laugh.
She got off as I unwrapped and to my surprise she took me whole at one go into her mouth.
"UGHHHHHHH......easy girl.....you dont want me to cum so soon, you will still your CCB to be fucked....hahaha." I groaned. She turned and looked at me with my cock still in her mouth and glared. And then she grabbed the base of my cock and gave me one-hell-of a BBBJ. I could have cum almost half way through her suck job cos she put everything she had into it. I was bucking in rythmn as she sucked on.

She then removed me and squeezed my cock head. "URGHHHHHH.......easy easy." I said in ecstacy.

"That should teach you a lesson for saying such things." she said as she continued to squeeze to prevent me from exploding. She continued to wank me, stroke by stroke. "Quick, I need to fuck already. " she said.

I placed the condom over my cockhead as she held onto the base and helped me to roll it on. It has been some time since I used one and it didnt really feel right.

"Shit!, Your cock looks like it's gonna rip it." she said. " It seems to be bigger than just now." she added. She got into a squat position and holding onto my rock hard slowly lowered herself onto it.

"URGHHHHH........so thick and hard!." she moaned. It got to the half way mark and she was already breadthless; "shit, it's only half way!" she said panting. "URGHHHHH....." she moaned as she moved up and down to take it deeper. She arched her back and placed her hands on my shoulders for support as she prepared for full penetration.....the familiar musky scent coming from her hands filled my nostrils as she held onto my shoulders.

This woman's pussy sure is unique....uniquely smelly.

"OHHHHHHHH......" she moaned as my hard cock filled her up as she sat down on it fully. She wasted no time and began to ride it. She was still in a squat position and she sure had strong legs and thigh muscles. Up and down she went, slowly at first and then picking up speed as she built up her orgasm.

The slapping sounds coupled by the wet sloshing sounds were pretty audible as she fucked on.

"OHHHHhh....OHHHHHH....ARGHHHHHHH......" she moaned and held up three fingers indicating round three of her orgasms.

"SHit...shit...shit..." she said as her body started to shake.
"Arghhh........" she threw her head back, sat down fully on my hard cock and rode it hard, grinding away holding onto my shoulders for support as her mutiple orgasms took over her body.

"ughhhh....ughhhh." she breathed heavily as she rested her head on my chest. She recovered and said, " I can feel you. You are almost there too."

She was correct. My cock was throbbing and my balls were beginning to tighten and her pussy stench coming from her hands and our connecting parts were driving my eruption.

She got up to the squat again and slowly move up and down.

"Yes baby, I feel you, yes....yesss...oh yesss...let it go." she encouraged.
"C'mon...thats it...urghhhhh.....urgh......" she rallied on as she continued to ride my dick at a constant speed, buliding up my eruption.

"I know you like it this way....stroke by stroke at a comfortable pace." she said as she continued to build up my orgasm.

"I feel you baby...yess...yesss...your cock's getting harder...yess.....ohhhhhh...." she moaned.

"URGHHH...ahhhhhh." I exclaimed as I unloaded with her continuing to fuck me inch by inch. I felt her vagina muscles tighten and relax as I pumped out my load, she was cumming too.

"Oh you are one hell of a fuck.' she said as she collapsed onto me exhausted.
"Shit! I dont think I can cum for the next two days after this." I said.

"It was good was is not?" she asked. I nodded in reply. "Told you to wear a condom so that I can enjoy too." she said.

"Whatever...I need to rest and sleep now."

eeemen
17-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Anymore bro 29flora? Enjoyed reading your story, cheers .................

29flora
17-05-2010, 12:03 PM
bro eeemen

Thanks for your readership. I have one more experience with this 33yo to be posted.

Stay tuned.

29flora
17-05-2010, 01:19 PM
The experience with this 33yo lasted close to a year. Between us there were talks about going into a relationship but she was a little hesitant due to our age gap. And the only thing I commented was age is but a number. She agreed that she enjoyed my company but was still deciding if we should become a couple.

She traveled quite a bit at times but when she returns, we would almost always be together and the sex was satisfying.

"How do you cope when you are away, seeing that your needs are almost like a younger woman." I asked her one time after her multiples left her almost battered. She had just came back after one week away.

"I hang on till I return and then use you...hahaha." she replied exhaustingly.

"That's a good answer." I said.

"If not, I will DIY." she added. " There was once prior to knowing you, I called up my ex when I got back on the pretext of satisfying my hunger, we met up but he turned down the offer as he was already attached." she added on.

"Do you remember the time at Sparks, when we met for the third time, and we were chatting almost the whole time like the rest of the gang was not with us?" she said. " And then I excused myself to go to the loo and after quite a while I came back." she contiuned.

I remembered that night. The gang were teasing me when she excused herself, saying that I will probably score that night, however, that night turned out uneventful because I had to see one of her friends home who became really drunk.

"I was in the loo cubicle DIY-ing till I heard Mabel, you remember her?.... puking her guts out next door." she continued.

I remembered Mabel alright. The Malaysian lass with C+ cuppers, drunk as a fish that night

29flora
17-05-2010, 01:44 PM
"I'm sure you remembered Mabel." she looked at me and smiled. "You remember right?" she said with a firm tone and gripped my hard cock tightly.

"Yes I remember...mmmmm." I replied.

Mabel was so drunk that she could not even remember where she lived. We had to help her into the back seat of my car. Mabel could not be left alone in the back seat so she had to join her.

As I drove off, both of us tried to get the exact address from the drunk fish with much difficulty. What happened in the back seat was not easily forgotten.

There seemed to be some sort of squabble going on as I drove. Mabel, drunk as a fish was frustrated with something.

29flora
17-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Conversation loosely translated.

Mabel: Why are they all such? So demanding.
She: They are all such...animals at times.
Mabel: You dont seem to have such problems with.......the driver.
She: I dont get too involved.
Mabel: How? How? I need to have a companion in life and yet they are so fucking difficult.
She: It takes time dear, you cannot rush.
Mabel: But they always seem to be rushing me for an answer.....and everytime I mention that I need more time, they just remain uncontactable.
She: Sometimes....maybe most times they are just out for One thing.
Mabel: Fuck yes! And sometimes they make me feel so frustrated...I have not gotten any for a while already! So frustrating.
She: Me too....
Mabel: Huh??! You are kidding right? Thought you'd be fucking like rabbits already....hey driver!!!! My friend here not making you horny enough eh?....hahaha!

I was like WTF!

Me: I have a hard cock now but l need two pussys tonight. So how? Both of you game? If not just fucking shut up and give me the exact directions to your fucking home then after that we can discuss bitch!!....hahaha

Mabel: You are on fucker. I'll make sure I'll pump you dry....turn right at the second traffic junction...make sure you keep to your words.
She: Hey! This is all drunk talk....nobody's fucking anybody tonight.
Mabel: Wah say! You are hungry too, don't think I cant tell......when was your last time...last year?Hahahahaha....
She: Shut up bitch!...hahaha
Mabel: Help me a little eh.

I reached the carpark, slowed down and stopped the car. Turned around to check on the drunk pussys in the back and choked.

They were kissing. Mabel's legs wide opened and propped up on the seat and was being 'comforted' by her friend's hand rubbing away at her love box.

Me: Ahem!!!!!.
Both girls: Shit!.....
Me: Sorry to interrupt your session, we have arrived.
Mabel (in her drunkened state): So soon....I am not done yet....almost already........
She: Let's get you up already...you need to lie down and sleep.

The car door opened and Mabel stuck her head out and emptied herself silly.

Me: That was close. What the fuck was she drinking the whole night?!!!!!

We half dragged Mabel into the lift. I was holding her from behind and supporting her in the lift as it ascended. Mabel leaned onto me as I held onto her from under her arms. Mabel began to loose her stand-position and lean forward. I instinctively caught her.....by her C+ cups.

Me: Fuck! Sorry.
She: Hey....taking advantage of her?
Me (squeezing): Instant reaction. Fucking big boobs...firm too.

Mabel was GONE! She cant even open her eyes less stand straight

Mabel (in all her drunkeness): Fuck.....I need to fuck.....can feel your cock poking my ass. Have not tried up the ass yet.....you want to?...hahahaa

We helped her to her door and into her unit and into her room. As we got into her room, she broke free from my hold and began stripping. Off came her dress and bra and she collasped into her bed with her black G-string on. She flipped over and revealed her ample C+ cups.

Mabel (gropping her love box): How? Are we fucking?

I stood frozen staring.

She(pushing me out of the room): Wait outside.

29flora
17-05-2010, 03:25 PM
" You are so hard.' she said as she pumped away.
"Miss me eh?" she added.

"URGHHHH........shit yeah!" I exclaimed as I unloaded.

"So much!.........Poor thing. Must have missed me very much." she said and moved downwards taking me into her mouth as I continued to empty into her mouth.

I was looking forward to fucking her CCB and finishing off cos I know she needed to be fucked badly but her expert hands and she bringing back memories about Mabel finished me off unexpectedly and also it was my frist release after a week.

"You must have kept your stores for a week dear....so much and so thick." she said removing me.

She got on top held onto the head rest, " Finish me off, I want to fuck your face."

Ngengheng
17-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Camping for more..

spunk
18-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Solid description. Please carry on.

venery
18-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Spinning a good yarn. Thanks.

machate
18-05-2010, 11:28 PM
very erotic story TS, pls continue

29flora
19-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Before I could reply, she pushed her pussy forward towards my face.

"Ahhhh.....your nose wants some action too eh.....hahaha." she said as my nose brushed against her clit.

She had pruned her bush since and it did look much better than previous occasions; however, her trademark scent was not to be done away with. It filled my nostrils completely as she buried herslef into my face. It was indeed over powering and I pushed her away alittle, held my breadth and unrolled my tongue. The tip of my tongue caught her clit and I worked it. I slipped my oral tool downwards, seeking out the entrance to her love box. As I moved along, I explored the folds of her womanhood.

"Urghhhh.....you are good!" she moaned. "Lick me proper puppy.....mmmmm." she groaned.

"ohhhhhhhh..........shit.....yesssssss.!" she exclaimed as I buried my tongue into her flooded dam as reached her peak. "ahhhhhh......" she sighed with relief.

29flora
19-05-2010, 02:18 PM
"Mrphmmmmm...." I sounded out, pushed her away and removed my oral tool with a thick strand of her dew trailing.

"Ohhhhhh you are good...." she said looking down at me as I lapped up her excretions and swallowed.

"You taste good....minus the smell." I replied. "What's with the funky smell?" I added.

She sat down on my pelvic area and looked at me sternly. " I dont know." she said.

"Have you ever checked up on it?" I asked. "I did but the gynae said it's most likely due to hormonal changes in a woman....at my age." she replied.

"Well, I think the gynae should be introduced to Ms Vagisil...hahahahhaaaa!" i exclaimed.

"You motherfucker you..hahahaaa." she joined in and leaned forward to kiss me. Our tongues battled. I felt pressure on my hands as she held them down onto the bed above my shoulders. She frenched wildly.

"Fuck me..." she hissed as she grabbed my cock which grew hard.
"Condom....ughhhhhhhh." I asked as I felt cock penertrating her wet dam inch by inch.

"OHHHHH yessss....filling me up good.....ahhhhhhh." she exclaimed as my full length reached its limit. Her vagina muscles tensed up, gripping my stiff rod and then a warm wet sensation was felt.

"UHHHHHHHHHH.........You make me cum easily." she sighed with relief.

29flora
19-05-2010, 03:04 PM
"You like?" she asked as she started the fucking. "Never really realised that your cock is thick and of length." she said as she fucked on slowly, enjoying every inch.

The slow fucking motions gave her a third orgasm and she continued to inch herself as she was cumming. I could feel her vagina muscles using my hard staff like the exercising instrument one uses to strengthen one's wrist. With every inch buried, her muscles would tense and release and a warm sensation would be felt.

She leaned forward and kissed me. "How does it feel being held down and fucked slowly by a woman and feel her cum as she continues her actions?" she asked as she continued grinding.

"Well, most of the time they would be squatting over me and slowly ram away till they explode, but I must say what you are doing at the moment is ....different." I replied. "Most of the time when they finish off, I will filp them over and take over till I finish, you can say that I am impatient and need to release." I added "But, like I've said.......it's different with you." I continue her vagina continued to swallow me inch by inch.

Pressing down on my hands, she continued to fuck me. I was by now, all would have guessed that I had no control of the situation, the woman is in control.

We kissed and tongue fought as she maintained her pace, inch by inch, back and forth she slid over my hard cock. She withdrew almost 3/4s of the way and ever so slowly insertedonce again.

"You cumming?" she whispered into my ear. "Almost there dear...." I replied breathing heavily feeling my balls tightening and my cock throbbing.

29flora
19-05-2010, 04:40 PM
"I feel you...." she whispered. "Want me to go faster? " she asked.

"Keep doing what you're doing...." I replied breathing heavily again.

"Cum for me....cum in me....." she whispered as she inched away picking up speed a little as she felt me reaching my peak.

"You sure?......urghhhhh..." I grunted as I felt my load traveling up.

No reply, no answer, just continuation of wetness and tighteness felt as she fucked on.

"Oh baby I feel you...yesss.... I am cumming too......ahhhhh" she whispered as I unloaded into her.

"ahhhhhhhh......" I exclaimed as I fired on and felt our concoction overflowing out of her onto our groin areas as she began to finish both of us off.

"Fuck! That's alot I gave." I said as she finished off and laid down on me.
"You really have a lot to give" she said and massaged my chest.

"Err....and what about your condom rule?" I asked.

"Let's just say it's a bonus for me and you too." she replied. "I just finished my period." she added.

"Then my cock will stink....ahahahahhaaaaaa." I added.
"Fuck you! You didnt care or say anything when we fucked did you, bastard!" she replied.
"Hey! Calm down. Horniness and heat of passion makes one lose all senses." I replied. "Plus, your smell during the course of fucking makes me all fired up." I added.

"You have a way with words dont you? Your mouth rescues you also." she said.

"And you have experienced it with both your mouths didnt you?" I replied and winked.

"Kiss me." she said and moved to meet my lips. We kissed hungrily as she massaged my balls trying to ignite the flame once again.

We did not end up as a couple. We came to a conclusion that it was just for sex that we got together and we did discuss that both needed more than just that for a relationship but somehow, sex just seemed to be on our agenda everytime we met.

We drifted apart after about 6 months and lost all contact.

That was an experience with both she and Mabel; both leading stewardesses with one of the world's leading airlines.

The year was 1997.

eeemen
20-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Wonderful ! Anymore to cum bro 29flora? Thanks for sharing, cheers ............

29flora
20-05-2010, 04:29 PM
I am searching my memory banks for some good ones to share.
Some of my experiences are just pure sex, not much to write about. I have not paid for sex in my whole life.

Not sure if it would be classified as paid sex when I was deployed to Thailand for 2 months during my national service days. I had sex almost every other night with the same girl for two months and all I paid for were drinks and food. Did not give her any money at all. Best part of it, we did it raw.

Some bros would think that the same fuck for 2 months would be stale; however it was good sex all the time and yeah, she was the only one that was worth the time among her friends.

My buddy who was deployed together with me also had a same girl for 2 months. She was not much of a looker but he claimed that she gave the best BBBJ he has ever had.

Stay tuned for more.