PDA

View Full Version : Story - My visit to BOSS

deadcalmer
06-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Hi bros. Below is an excerpt of a story that I am working on.

Any comments welcomed.

I remembered the very first time I went with a client to a karaoke was at this place called Boss at Orchard Plaza. My client Ronald used to be a very devout church leader and ever since he stopped going to church, he had strayed to the other extreme of visiting prostitutes and karaoke at an amazing rate.

He informed me that Boss had many happening local girls. I was a little surprised because I thought most of the girls working in karaokes were mostly from Vietnam, China or Thailand. Local girls? That I had to see.

The mamasan brought us into a small dingy looking room. The waiter turned on the karaoke system and we waited for the mamasan to bring the girls into the room. Ronald made sure the mamasan understood what type of girls he was looking for.

“Can play one!” he barked into the microphone almost like a Sergeant major during a parade. I smiled to myself. I simply cannot imagine this man attending church and leading a small group of Christians.

About two minutes later, the mamsan came back with four sweet young things. The girl that caught my eye was wearing a small black dress and had killer legs. The only minus point about this girl was that she had really small boobs. Almost non-existent.

Richard pointed to one of the girls with boobs spilling out of her dress and signaled for her to sit beside him. I think this is probably the worst part of a hostess’s job. I can’t imagine what it feels like to be standing in a row in front of horny men trying to get them to pick you. I remembered those PE lessons during my school days when the boys were choosing team mates to join the basketball team and I always dreaded it cause I was always one of the last ones to be picked.

The girls must be feeling worse, especially since they have to keep smiling the whole time as the men scrutinize their body parts and face in close proximity.

At that moment, I felt a tinge of pity but it almost instantaneously evaporated as the girl in black sat beside me and put her hand on my lap.

I asked her for her name and she replied "Ice."

I assumed Ice was a ‘stage name’ that she used for work. As we continued our conversation, I was actually surprised by her level of English. She spoke very well. I complimented her on her English and she replied sweetly, “Of course. I am studying in the poly.”

I was skeptical and I think she could tell. She whipped out her wallet and showed me her student card. Singapore Polytechnic. Wow! I wanted to ask her why she was working in a karaoke lounge but I figured it was a question that she would really hate. It’s like asking a toilet cleaner why he wanted to clean toilets. It was derogatory. I didn’t want to be rude and spoil our chemistry, especially since her hand had slowly wandered up my thigh to where my sensitive spot was.

Then she whispered in my ear, “Do you play?”

I didn’t exactly know what she meant but I guess it’s some secret language for “Do you want to fuck me?” I didn’t want to appear like a green-horn so I just replied “Of course!” She winked at me and then said, “ Later ok. I go to the toilet first.”

For those of you who are not familiar with the karaoke scene in Singapore, “going to toilet” basically means that she was going to another room to serve another client. It was a good way of putting it cause it would make her many clients feel like they were the only one. And that they were special in her eyes.

After the girls left the room, Ronald rubbed his hands in glee and proceeded to describe his girl’s body in a way that Shakespeare would be proud. That guy has all the makings of a sex novel writer.

We proceeded to down a couple of beers and waited in anticipation for the girls to return. Ronald explained to me that the second time the girls came into the room is when the action really starts. They would have made their rounds to the room and gotten suitably high. He made a promise to me that he would get all the girls to strip the next time they came into the room.

He spoke with such strong conviction that I almost felt like I was listening to a Sunday sermon.

About ten minutes later, the girls returned, and they look like they are either half drunk or on drugs. They mounted onto our laps and started to rub their bodies against us. True to Ronald’s words, the girls started to take off their clothes and I looked over at Ronald and he was already sucking on his girl’s nipples.

At that moment a thought flashed past my mind. I wondered how many men have already sucked on these women’s tits. Do they even clean their tits after each room? If not, we would all be licking each other’s saliva, albeit on the woman’s body. I was pretty groused out by this thought and even though Ice’s tits were staring at my face, I couldn’t bring myself to suck on them.

After a couple of minutes of grinding, she got off me and then proceeded to belt out “My Way” in a horrendous off-pitch way that turned me off completely. I glanced over at Ronald and his girl was actually giving him a blowjob.

That sight was a bit too much for me and I excused myself to go to the toilet for a smoke. Inside the toilet, while I was washing my face, I saw two men huddling in a corner and I glanced at them from the mirror. One had golden hair and was heavily tattooed while the other was bespectacled and scrawny. They appeared to be popping something into their mouths and when they saw that I was staring at them from the mirror, they hurried out of the toilet.

When I returned to our room, the girls have already left and Ronald was singing some Andy Lau song. He sang with much emotion and gusto, and if I didn’t know any better, I would have thought he had just gone through a painful break up. After the song ended, he proceeded to tell me in vivid details about his blowjob experience.

I couldn’t help but laugh. And if I was honest with myself, I preferred him like this than when he was a church leader. At least he was more real.

surecan
06-05-2010, 07:58 AM
Great start.....

Camping for more.....

Btw, when u visit 'Boss'?????

06-05-2010, 08:16 AM
nice, what's next..

swell
06-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Impressive. More, please.

eeemen
06-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Interesting start, camping here for more :D

aoshi82
06-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Sure or nt? Hw d damages?

aoshi82
06-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Sure or nt? Hw d damage?

mimilee
06-05-2010, 11:25 PM
nice start, please continue ... :p

joew2005
07-05-2010, 06:09 AM
ya ..... bring back old memories ...
Pls continue.

hotdeal4u
07-05-2010, 08:57 AM
Very good story. I like it. Is there more?

testosterone
07-05-2010, 11:22 AM
great story! please continue!

drongo
07-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Fabulous. Thanks.

walle
07-05-2010, 10:11 PM
in church...they blow each other off.....in mind rite?

deadcalmer
08-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Yes bros there are more. Next edition will be the partying in Jakarta. Accompanied by photos. Cheers.

yangguo
08-05-2010, 07:35 AM
Yes bros there are more. Next edition will be the partying in Jakarta. Accompanied by photos. Cheers.

Camping here for more update.

DarthRevan
08-05-2010, 08:04 AM
Camping here :D

jobaba
08-05-2010, 11:27 AM
nice stories... camping ...

Decartes
08-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Erotic! I like. Thanks.

BT8888
09-05-2010, 07:22 AM
Camping for more.

deadcalmer
14-05-2010, 07:48 AM
After dinner, we went to this club called Zen. The strange thing about the club is that it is located in the midst of an office building and the office area at night in Jakarta is super deserted. Mark told me that this allowed their clientele – prominent businessman to be seen in the area without arousing too much suspicion.

We took the lift up to the club and was immediately greeted by the manager. He was casually dressed in T shirt and Jeans, and he had a toothy smile which he flashed incessantly. The service culture in Jakarta is pretty similar to Thailand. They are always very respectful to you, especially when they know you have money and are generous with your tips.

When we stepped into the clubs, we were greeted by more mamasans and papasans. I was beginning to feel that Mark probably enjoyed some kind of super VIP status in the club. I later found out from Ali that Mark was probably like the top two spenders in the club, frequenting it a few times a week and spending a few thousand Singapore dollars each time. So this was what it took to enjoy the super VIP status.

Well, members do have their priviledges it seems. We were led to the super VIP room number 18. I didn’t know the Indonesians were superstitious as well. The mummy strolled into the room and she reminded me of this Transvestite singer from Hard Rock Café in Singapore. She assured me in her broken English that she would get me the best girl in the house.

Moments later, a group of about ten girls enter the room. Ali took the one with the biggest boobs, while Mummy chose the sweetest looking girl in the group for me. She kept gesturing the ‘thumbs up’ sign to me. I wanted to tell the mummy that I wanted someone fun, not some kind of underage Junior college school girl trying to win my affection. But I figured it would take me a long time to explain to her in my broken Bahasa Indonesia so I dropped the idea and accepted her offer instead.

Her name was Bintan and on closer examination, she really resembled my first girlfriend from Junior College. Mark started toasting everyone in the room with this ritual called the 3 second rule. Basically, we have to take the bottle and invert it over our mouths and count till 3 seconds while the alcohol splashed into our mouths. It was a pretty silly ritual aimed to get everyone suitably high and relaxed and I must say it definitely worked after an hour.

Everyone was dancing and singing at the top of their lungs like some kind of rock God. And to my wildest surprise, Bintan started dancing on top of the table in the most provocative manner imaginable.

(I actually got some pics to post regarding her. Any bros can tell me how to attach photos in the thread? )

She took my hand and kissed me. It was a deep passionate French kiss and she proceeded to kiss me slowly down my chest and then started unbuttoning my Jeans. While I was pretty high and very much attracted to her, Mark was just sitting beside me and I felt awkward getting a blowjob with him staring at my dick.

So I gestured for Bintan to stop. She stared at me with hurt puppy eyes and I almost felt like I had just committed a heinous crime against her. Bintan excused herself to go to the toilet, signaling that she was going to puke. As she stumbled to the toilet, I found it hard to imagine the sweet girl next door that I had met at the beginning of the clubbing session could transform into the sexy drunk babe in front of my eyes. These girls are really good actresses.

I looked over at Ali and his girl was already naked! He was burying his face in her ample bosoms. Mark had his regular girl with him, and I later found out that she was some actress in several prominent Indonesian dramas. Most of the B grade actresses also moonlights in big clubs and are available for a price. Apparently, there is a market rate for the actresses depending on whether they are considered A , B or C listers.

At this moment, a group of three girls came into the room and greeted Mark as if he was some kind of big time Mafia boss. One of the girls taller girls sat down beside me and introduced herself as Yuli. She was probably in her late 20s, of average looks but with a pretty hot bod. We chatted for a while and I realized that Bintan was still not back yet from the toilet.

I got one of the waiters to check it out and true enough, Bintan was passed out on the toilet floor in puke. It was a pretty disgusting sight as the waiters carried her out like a corpse.

Sensing her chance, Yuli told me that she would accompany me instead. I don’t really understand what she meant by ‘accompany’ but I just glad to have someone to talk to while the rest of the guys are busy with their own ‘activities’.

Joris
14-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Bro, nice to see u pen your outfield entourage.

jommie123
14-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Thanks for sharing your visit to BOSS.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Great start.....

Camping for more.....

Btw, when u visit 'Boss'?????

Must have happen many many years back ...

Last time when we used to go virtually 3-4 times a week for strip pool, strip poker :D

Those were the memories...

deadcalmer
14-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Many years back actually ....

I have some photos to accompany the story. Any bros know how to post the photos into this thread?

yokomo
14-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Many years back actually ....

I have some photos to accompany the story. Any bros know how to post the photos into this thread?

Posting pic is disabled in this session. May be you can post it to any pic hosting site and then post the link here.

venery
14-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Awaiting to view your photos. Thanks.

eeemen
17-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Awaiting to view your photos. Thanks.

Yeah, more plz, and looking forward to your photos as well :D, cheers .........

tomvoyeur
17-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Yes, yes, yes - pics are welcome....;) :D

topcook1
17-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Nice one camping for more...

spunk
18-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Please carry on.

killer_pussy
18-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Do keep it up...

deadcalmer
05-12-2010, 11:07 AM
For more stories and experiences with pics ....

http://iamgettingrich.wordpress.com

railrus
05-12-2010, 12:34 PM
impressed with the writing style except i have to look online for "grousing"!!!

i thought you meant gross out :)

nicely done!

B52bomber
05-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Sure or nt? Hw d damage?

your remarks here on the TS show that you are not a chionker and ..Boss KTV was one of the most notorious KTV in town run by Billy..you can have orgies in the room if you had the $$$....but too bad it had since close down in 2006.

you need to be zap by the older brother here for making such a remarks

agrip
05-12-2010, 11:52 PM
was been to the Boss since many years back..:)

Grovyle
06-12-2010, 12:59 AM
nice one camping for more

deadcalmer
06-12-2010, 02:41 AM
http://iamgettingrich.wordpress.com/2010/12/05/why-men-cheat/

deadcalmer
07-12-2010, 08:18 AM
http://iamgettingrich.wordpress.com/2010/12/06/approaching-women-in-nightspots/

ad_riche
07-12-2010, 09:24 AM
was been to the Boss since many years back..:)i miss the place too,some of the girls have facebook too.Manage to have a girl call jerlin fb.

deadcalmer
08-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Jerlin sounds damn familiar leh .... can post her facebook here? :)

Meanwhile a short story about the funniest 'one-night-stand' story that happened to me years ago ....

http://iamgettingrich.wordpress.com/2010/12/07/the-funniest-one-night-stand-incident/

eeemen
09-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Interesting posts :D, thanks & cheers ....................

compaq69
09-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Jerlin sounds damn familiar leh .... can post her facebook here? :)

Meanwhile a short story about the funniest 'one-night-stand' story that happened to me years ago ....

http://iamgettingrich.wordpress.com/2010/12/07/the-funniest-one-night-stand-incident/i renemeber she like to sing karen mok's song.

mcmc
09-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Interesting bro wat's next ?

deadcalmer
10-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Karen Mok songs? I only remembered this girl went to open pub @ Boat Quay then always jio me go down .....

Anyway the story of the smelly pussy ...:)

http://iamgettingrich.wordpress.com/2010/12/10/smelly-pussy/

deadcalmer
12-12-2010, 06:12 AM
http://iamgettingrich.wordpress.com/2010/12/11/kill-marry-fuck/

12-12-2010, 02:01 PM
great story here... keep it coming.

deadcalmer
13-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Thanks man.

Here is a post about the woman who took my virginity. Enjoy.

http://iamgettingrich.wordpress.com/2010/12/13/the-girl-who-took-my-virginity/