PDA

View Full Version : Flings with uniform girls 17 and above

lukeyeo
05-05-2010, 11:29 PM
Let's share our success stories here about that good time we had with random school girls we pick up anywhere...

i've one from college central.. met her when i went to buy bubble tea at a neighbourhood shop. she ordered and realised she had no $ so i paid for her. she was still in her ite uniform and it was so fitting i can see her nipples popping out of her full yet petite body against the polo tee shirt. the bra is rather thin (or maybe coz its wet with her sweat) that i can see a faint line of it on her tee.

she insisted on paying me and luckily she stayed just acrosss the street and asked me to follow her to the void deck to wait for her. little that i know that this innocent encounter is a start of many blissful moments to come.....

evil_doct
09-05-2010, 09:07 AM
haha camping here for more

lukeyeo
13-05-2010, 05:44 PM
so since i had nothing much up that afternoon, i followed her down to her void deck. i realise she did not take the lift. instead, she started walking up the stairs. my casual scanning eye (instinct) caught her lightly flapping uniform skirt, which obviously is tailored to such flattering tightness i could see her round ass so nicely. it got me going and i decided to walk behind her.. keeping a fair distance. i guess she was in some kind of a hurry and she did not turn back to check. man, her nice round ass were HOT! when she walks, the 2 butt cheeks swayed left swayed right, and her legs were slender for such a petite girl. i knew she's someone i had to go further to get to know.

as i gazed and walked, suddenly, she slowed down. my heart raced, oh no! was i spotted? it was so cram if i ran she would see me, so i told myself.. just flip some lie to her if she noticed me. to my surprise, she scrambled into her sling bag and took out her hp to answer a call. "hello? ... yes sean ... yea, i just got back ... heehee ... me too ... is your mum at home? ... oh! heehee ... give 30 minutes ... i miss you too!"

i ducked to the sides and hid myself, half eavesdropping her conversation. having climbed 3 storeys, i quickly made my way down to the void deck, resigned to my fate of waiting.

10 min later, she appeared with cash and paid me, thanking me for the help. "no problem" i said "anytime. oh i didn't get your name?"

"i'm sally, do you stay here too?"

"yes, i stay across the block, we're neighbours! lol.. anyway luke here.. i've seen you before"

"yea me too, i seen you kissing at the park the other time, hehe.. with a sexy lady."

"ah.. don't make me blush, haha.. anyway we broke up. but its arite, nice meeting you sally."

"that's a pity, she's real pretty.. well nice to know you luke"

"don't say that, you're a gorgeous young lady too, even in uniform.. very nice."

"lol.. now u making me blush! thanks, didn't know i look good to you in uniform, hehee"

"yea, heehee.. you do.. anyway you're busy?"

"i'm kinda in a rush, perhaps i'll see you again.. thanks for the drink!"

"sure! take care!"

as she went back up, i decided to see where she stays. after some effort, saw her opening the doors into a unit at 5th floor. yes, i thought, i'm going to "accidentally bump" into her sometime soon. happy with my new encounter, i went off back home to have a good shower...

lukeyeo
16-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Just when i was about to enter my house, i saw sally! my unit is to the left of the lift and she walked to the right.. lucky, i thought. she seems in a hurry and from a nearby unit, a half naked man emerged to open the door for her. she was gone in a second. half curious and half attracted by the prospect of sally being within so close reach made me decide to walk over to have a look. it was one of the new neighbours who moved in. it was rather neat and beautifully renovated on the outside. all windows closed. oh well, i thought, nothing. so i turned back for home.

before i made 2 steps, i heard some giggles from the house. ooh.. coming from the room facing the corridor. how can i miss out on this? must be juicy i thought. i peered and i peered.. can't see shit! then the window pane gave way. oops! gosh, its not locked. it was so dangerously exposed but my urge of curiousity took over so i used my finger to slowly slide open the window by ever so little ...

in my delight, the scene before me almost sent an instant "ru shok senja tak (spelling error)" to my bro...

joew2005
17-05-2010, 05:51 AM
welcum 2 2day's real world .....