PDA

View Full Version : Anyone encounter COCO'S ghost ?

slickdick87
05-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Last night, feeling horny after work, i visit petain for a 2nd time bonking session around 1045pm. Was surprise many close door liao. As i was wondering around on level 2, There was this lady in her 40s was about to lock the door. Damn she was the sexiest milf i ever seen.She smiled at me and ask, "You want?, 50 only, come in la dun shy"
My 2IC suddenly hardened as she stroke my arms.I was surprise the room was so nice like a hotel and got this beautiful scent of lavender flower.She pulled me in to the room and i went in.I asked her, "Wats ur name?". She replied, "coco". I jokingly replied "Alamak maciam coco lee la" while carrassing her round and firm butt. Take note the door is still wide open and not locked yet

Suddenly,I heard someone shout. "Hullo, wat u doin inside?" I got shocked by that loud voice. I turned around and this uncle looking at me with a fierce face at the room entrance.He continued "Get out, get out.. wat time oledi? no more working oledi. u tomoro come aftanoon" I replied "But.... but she let me in ma" Then did i realise, there was no one in the room except me. In disbelief, i look around and also outside, but did not see Coco.My heart was pounding so hard i almost got into shock.My knees are trembling,palms sweaty. Felling scared, I apologise to the uncle "Err..SSorry ah i come tomoro". Grab my bag and leave the place asap. I cepat jalan toward serangoon rd and alight a cab.

In the cab, I kept thinking. Wtf was that? Omg! It cant be!.... I was sweating cold sweat.Feeling feverish. And the hair on my neck stands on it ends!! I calmed myself down by surfing the net on my iphone.I googled "coco petain" to my horror, this link came up Prostitute Murdered At Flanders Square (http://www.whereizzit.sg/where-izzit/85-prostitute-murdered-at-flanders-square). The WL I met was actually the murdered COCO's ghost.

Damn i was so scared that night that i told the cabby to keep the change after reaching my place. To all bros out there im not making this up. Im new cheonging petain and this sort of thing happenned to me. Hmm maybe bad karma. Next time i will bring friend along.I cant disclose the House and room number sorry.

jbuster
05-05-2010, 09:37 PM
bro, i just thinking aloud....what will your post be if that uncle hasn't shouted at you? think about it....what is goin to happen when you enter the room and continue what you went for.

GrieGzEters
05-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Eh bro ah, do correct me if I am wrong, Coco is from Hse22 and its suppose to be only single level... how on earth did u get to level 2 in hse 22?:confused:

I think u the petain u went is in another dimension la..

Wynhan
05-05-2010, 10:30 PM
bro slickdick87

be it real or fake, you better use pomelo leaf to wash away bad luck

peanut123
05-05-2010, 10:32 PM
To TS : If you want to write fake story to scare brothers, at least do some basic research to ensure your story is not full of holes.

At 10:45pm, all the houses' main doors are closed (they usually close by 8+ or 9+ ). There is no way you can get in to any house to walk around and check out the room doors.

Secondly, even if you managed to walk through the walls into the house, ALL the room doors would be closed, and not just "many".

Thirdly, the only houses with level 2 are some of the odd number houses ( eg House 7 ). Even number houses, such as 22, have only 1 floor.

Sounds like you have never even been to Petain at all. Better luck bluffing next time.

U-Da-Man
05-05-2010, 10:35 PM
i visit petain for a 2nd time bonking session around 1045pm. Was surprise many close door liao. As i was wondering around on level 2, .

Firstly, Petain at 10.45pm, there won't be "many doors" closed..... "ALL" the doors are closed!!!! PT totally closes by 9.45pm... all the WLs and all the house bosses will have left, all the house doors will be locked and all the lights in the alley will be switched off!!!

So slickdick, how did you manage to wander around there at 10.45pm is beyond me.

Listen, if you want to make up stories, it's your prerogative.... but here you're conjuring up stories at the expense of someone's death! :eek:You're having fun living some strange fantasy based on a poor victim of a terrible murder.:eek:

You think that is funny:mad: I find it totally despicable and disrespectful... you're not a good person...

old cock
06-05-2010, 07:46 AM
1045 pm petain no pple there oredi...the uncle maybe also from other world?
Coco working house no. is H22,inner portion of the house,third room.
good try if u r writing story to entertain us.

Heil Hitler
06-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Another one caught in the cross-hairs of a firing squad :D

jeff88
06-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Hi Bro,

Your story is full of holes. Fake lah. Dont try to bluff.

You like to poke fun on Coco? Wait till one day she really appears in front of you and poke your ass hole, than you will know. The rule of the thumb is dont try to disturb spirits unless you want them to disturb you. Let them rest in peace.

fornicator
06-05-2010, 09:11 AM
Another one caught in the cross-hairs of a firing squad :D

Well said Bro, now the question is, who's gonna be first to pull the trigger?!:D:D

Cheers.

crazydude289
06-05-2010, 09:54 AM
To TS : If you want to write fake story to scare brothers, at least do some basic research to ensure your story is not full of holes.

At 10:45pm, all the houses' main doors are closed (they usually close by 8+ or 9+ ). There is no way you can get in to any house to walk around and check out the room doors.

Secondly, even if you managed to walk through the walls into the house, ALL the room doors would be closed, and not just "many".

Thirdly, the only houses with level 2 are some of the odd number houses ( eg House 7 ). Even number houses, such as 22, have only 1 floor.

Sounds like you have never even been to Petain at all. Better luck bluffing next time.

Haha got to find Jack Neo to make the scary movie.... TRY TO BLUFF AT PETAIN

songalong
06-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Last night, feeling horny after work, i visit petain for a 2nd time bonking session around 1045pm. Was surprise many close door liao. As i was wondering around on level 2, There was this lady in her 40s was about to lock the door. Damn she was the sexiest milf i ever seen.She smiled at me and ask, "You want?, 50 only, come in la dun shy"
My 2IC suddenly hardened as she stroke my arms.I was surprise the room was so nice like a hotel and got this beautiful scent of lavender flower.She pulled me in to the room and i went in.I asked her, "Wats ur name?". She replied, "coco". I jokingly replied "Alamak maciam coco lee la" while carrassing her round and firm butt. Take note the door is still wide open and not locked yet

Suddenly,I heard someone shout. "Hullo, wat u doin inside?" I got shocked by that loud voice. I turned around and this uncle looking at me with a fierce face at the room entrance.He continued "Get out, get out.. wat time oledi? no more working oledi. u tomoro come aftanoon" I replied "But.... but she let me in ma" Then did i realise, there was no one in the room except me. In disbelief, i look around and also outside, but did not see Coco.My heart was pounding so hard i almost got into shock.My knees are trembling,palms sweaty. Felling scared, I apologise to the uncle "Err..SSorry ah i come tomoro". Grab my bag and leave the place asap. I cepat jalan toward serangoon rd and alight a cab.

In the cab, I kept thinking. Wtf was that? Omg! It cant be!.... I was sweating cold sweat.Feeling feverish. And the hair on my neck stands on it ends!! I calmed myself down by surfing the net on my iphone.I googled "coco petain" to my horror, this link came up Prostitute Murdered At Flanders Square (http://www.whereizzit.sg/where-izzit/85-prostitute-murdered-at-flanders-square). The WL I met was actually the murdered COCO's ghost.

Damn i was so scared that night that i told the cabby to keep the change after reaching my place. To all bros out there im not making this up. Im new cheonging petain and this sort of thing happenned to me. Hmm maybe bad karma. Next time i will bring friend along.I cant disclose the House and room number sorry.

Next time to visit Petain, bathe with flower water.
Bring along a picture of "Sammyboy" for good measure!

slickdick87
06-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Eh bro ah, do correct me if I am wrong, Coco is from Hse22 and its suppose to be only single level... how on earth did u get to level 2 in hse 22?:confused:

I think u the petain u went is in another dimension la..

I seriuously cant remember wic hse or floor. i remembered i went up to 2nd floor in 1 of the unlock house but not sure leh that time was abit drunk..

Zousi
06-05-2010, 03:10 PM
U saying u abit drunk & u just make up story here.

NSman
06-05-2010, 03:15 PM
I seriuously cant remember wic hse or floor. i remembered i went up to 2nd floor in 1 of the unlock house but not sure leh that time was abit drunk..

Drunk dont write, and write then dont drink :rolleyes::p

slickdick87
06-05-2010, 03:23 PM
to all of bros out there who dont believe me its ok. I didnt know petain closes at 945pm.
Im new to petain.
Anyway... happy bonking!!!

Ripert
06-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Next be there early.

U-Da-Man
06-05-2010, 03:42 PM

I didnt know petain closes at 945pm.
Im new to petain.

Hahaha... so you're so drunk you can't remember which house, what floor and what time all this happened???:eek:

Maybe you were so drunk that it all actually happened 10.45am. In the morning!!! And you saw one of the old auntie caretakers:eek: at the gate and you got horny looking at her, and the uncle told you to go away because PT hasn't opened yet!! :rolleyes:Hahaha....

Yep, I don't believe you not in the slightest, not for a moment.

One thing however, please show more respect for those who have past on.

Yokosi
06-05-2010, 03:42 PM
to all of bros out there who dont believe me its ok. I didnt know petain closes at 945pm.
Im new to petain.

Anyway....let me tell you this slickdick87, i have seen ghosts before...thrice....and i keep this to myself only because one came to disturbed me when i was a kid.

It is not okay to cheat, tell mother fucking ghost stories to the members here.
And i will zap you for your stupid stories as ghosts do not look like humans in real life !.:mad:

Yokosi
06-05-2010, 03:51 PM
now the question is, who's gonna be first to pull the trigger?!:

I oredi zapped him 4 points.

fornicator
06-05-2010, 04:09 PM
I oredi zapped him 4 points.

Bro Yokosi, it was only apt that you draw first blood since you have had experience with ghost and inspite of it you never brag unlike this Bro who try to scare us. Now he giving excuse that he was a bit drunk!:mad: Oh come on, please lah!

Cheers.:D

jacky43
06-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Well i figure is make believe, was @H22, Sally not back yet. Disappoined and inner lane, only i room is working. Now, an uncle sitting outside, 6yrs ago i had a session with Coco.

Sorry! Let's move on i'm sure brothers, who had good time with Coco will keep her in our memories. 2yrs allready, i waited 31/12/2009, had RTF with Aida. Told her i felt uncomfortable, dare not go for any WLs in H22.

Remembered Aida told me, nothing to do with everybody why scare.

Banana_leg
06-05-2010, 10:25 PM

SLIDEDICK87 is it??

Guess u are 23 years old? Correct me if I am wrong...I can say that you are really a KIDDO... You gave urself away by giving EXCUSES...."SORRY, I AM ABIT DRUNK". We dun need ur SORRY here.... Better say in ur heart sorry to the Deceased. Do u have anything to do with her in the past?

U think. If that is someone u really know personally, how would u feel if someone actually poke fun, cook out story and expect ppl to buy it.

10.45pm.....Newbie....2nd floor, 1 door not close, last but not least, gave Excuses saying abit drunk..... Talk cock la....

you better stay away from Petain romp, if not mayb something else will happen to u.

u dare or nt... we go at 9.45pm...see which room not closed, we go in... Then after that i will post FR......

Get lost and better hope Moderator will close this thread..

Let's move on!

Regards,
banana_leg

Banana_Boat
06-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Almost a year past...no one encounter this matter.

Dun be a hero here.

dick-sons
07-05-2010, 01:53 PM
But hey... Anyone know the outcome of that case?? Is the suspect caught already??

sting691
07-05-2010, 02:17 PM
wasting bandwrith only... NB!

jasper10
07-05-2010, 04:32 PM

On your story u say after work, now u say u abit drunk... knn, buy some russell lee ghost story book read la then come back bluff again... Super bo liao, go pcc la...

Sudden Death
07-05-2010, 09:36 PM
I think TS got the lady luck to meet her.

Banana_leg
10-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Im new to petain.

Dun talk CRAP here la....

LAMER!
Bleah...87..... booooo....

Banana_leg
10-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Slickdick87,

Next time dun anyhow post crap...

You already GAVE urself away after your 1st post...

So how? How is the feeling of being FLAMED, just for your ignorance?

Better learn your lesson, regardless of where u are....

Banana_leg

Ah Ken
10-05-2010, 09:17 PM
TS..
Don't anyhow create story leh.. :confused:

greywolfzone
11-05-2010, 01:28 PM
well said bros! 1045pm at pertain road ..... the uncle u said tat shout at you .. i wonder.. this is not the place to write this type of things .

Demon
11-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Why must make up this kind of story... dont forget 7th mth is coming soon... COCO will at yr level:eek:

Zousi
12-05-2010, 04:18 AM
TS, anymore expanation?

ThankyouSir
16-05-2010, 09:58 PM

Mm.... You should be grateful to god that you leave the place peacefully

spoonge
28-11-2013, 01:47 PM
This’s late Coco’s tread. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=11823 She was known as Gigi in H30R16 in 90s~2003. Board shoulder & 6 pack swimmer body. Further infor are gone in the old SBF: http://www.delphi.com/sammyboy/

spoonge
26-02-2015, 06:00 PM

Here are clues to this penal case: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=512983 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12685866#post12685866 .

Past Coco’s tread revealing her present decease status:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=11823, http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=182778 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=102003 .

Milestone of Kim Jio Kah: http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=427518
H57 Far Kor Sun Monkey God Temple 花果山福廣宫: http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=427313
My ex significant other H7R4L2 WL: http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=17758 & http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=409402

newlywedbride
26-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Here are clues to this penal case: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=512983 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12685866#post12685866 .

Past Coco’s tread revealing her present decease status:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=11823, http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=182778 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=102003 .

Milestone of Kim Jio Kah: http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=427518
H57 Far Kor Sun Monkey God Temple 花果山福廣宫: http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=427313
My ex significant other H7R4L2 WL: http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=17758 & http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=409402

She (he) is the culprit suspect for this murder case: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12689513&postcount=318

Overcoming Traumatic Sex & Enjoying: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=512678