PDA

View Full Version : JC vs Poly girls

aaronluke159
04-05-2010, 05:15 PM
hey fellow bros,anyone here have experience with poly or jc gerrs to share?i have no experience,so i was hoping we can share and compare.also,which jc has the shortest skirt?;)

surecan
04-05-2010, 05:21 PM
During my time, poly gals r more horny.....

Nowaday, i c jc gals getting more slutty

aaronluke159
04-05-2010, 05:22 PM
During my time, poly gals r more horny.....

Nowaday, i c jc gals getting more slutty

hahaha yes,shirt getting shorter.now somemore on mrt open leg,like purposely wanna kena zaogeng:)

KangTuo
04-05-2010, 05:25 PM
i have no experience,so i was hoping we can share and compare.

you say you NO experience. What to share and compare? :rolleyes:

hahaha yes,shirt getting shorter.now somemore on mrt open leg,like purposely wanna kena zaogeng:)

SHIRT get shorter? :confused::cool:

aaronluke159
04-05-2010, 05:27 PM
haha sorry,i mean skirt.thanks for pointing out.i mean like those with experience...

asdfghjkl
04-05-2010, 06:55 PM
both shirt and skirt getter shorter, exposing their navel.. kekeke :D

ang076
04-05-2010, 07:08 PM
There must be wrestling competition between poly (wearing mini or jeans) and JC gals (wearing skirts).

Gals engaging in one to one combat , amid the cheers of samsters and winner wear strap-on and bonk losers. (BBBJ, FJ, AJ)

Renji
04-05-2010, 08:15 PM
i think due society is more open now, sec sch already very "hiao", read my story, u will know :)

aaronluke159
04-05-2010, 08:40 PM
it should be a boner generating competition.jc girls wear their sluttiest while poly girls do the same,see which one makes guys harder faster:D

hornydude
06-05-2010, 09:16 PM
how come no ITE? ITE the girls look quite slutty lei, my classmate skirt quite short, then her boobs looks so perfect, wah lao, i do my work looking at my comp,then she sit somewhere in front of me,i always kana distracted

hhee
07-05-2010, 02:59 PM
yup. few yrs back when i was in ite. can see alot of slutty bitches around the sch. all short short skirt. can see them zaogeng easily. very very good... hahaha.

slyer
07-05-2010, 03:05 PM
agree that Ite girls are getting hotter nowadays

even those sec sch girls wear makeup and very short skirt to sch

tatata21
07-05-2010, 04:32 PM
jc - more money to open leg
poly - slightly less
ite - free of charge

hornydude
07-05-2010, 07:05 PM
yup. few yrs back when i was in ite. can see alot of slutty bitches around the sch. all short short skirt. can see them zaogeng easily. very very good... hahaha.

Really?I so far,closest I ever saw was a girl at the canteen sit with legs open,can see shadows nia,cannot really see zaogeng :(

agree that Ite girls are getting hotter nowadays

even those sec sch girls wear makeup and very short skirt to sch

hotter? not as far as I can see,sluttier,that's yes,got meh sec school girls like that meh? never see before

hhee
07-05-2010, 07:37 PM
yes. with sec sch girl more possible. last time those sec sch girls would wear shorts beneath their skirt. now all just wear panties only. saw a few zaogeng at shopping malls already. got white (most common), black, pink, yellow, red, green.. all sorts of pattern and colours..

hornydude
02-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Wah lao eh,my classmate make me steam,she always bend down like want to doggie,her boobs look like 34B,awesome butt,feel like bonking her then and there

stairway
02-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Wah lao eh,my classmate make me steam,she always bend down like want to doggie,her boobs look like 34B,awesome butt,feel like bonking her then and there

i understand your situation, it is very tempting when girls bend down their body. Share my experience here. As u all know in the class the tables are all spaced out so its quite cramp in between the tables the path. Then when teacher ask everyone to line up outside the class preparing to go lab, everyone start moving and i was walking right behind this girl then suddenly she bend down to take something and i was still moving at that time . My didi then bump into her ass and got this very shiok feeling. I quite sure she felt my rod as she turned back and sort of gave a cheeky smile. Luckily she is those open type of girl. She is those tall, slim and very chio type, her looks quite like cyndi wang. That was in secondary school.

hornydude
02-06-2010, 01:22 PM
i understand your situation, it is very tempting when girls bend down their body. Share my experience here. As u all know in the class the tables are all spaced out so its quite cramp in between the tables the path. Then when teacher ask everyone to line up outside the class preparing to go lab, everyone start moving and i was walking right behind this girl then suddenly she bend down to take something and i was still moving at that time . My didi then bump into her ass and got this very shiok feeling. I quite sure she felt my rod as she turned back and sort of gave a cheeky smile. Luckily she is those open type of girl. She is those tall, slim and very chio type, her looks quite like cyndi wang. That was in secondary school.

Haha,I saw under girls shirt from a distance in secondary school. You lucky ass :D too bad this girl got bf plus I not handsome,cannot charm her,hahahah. Good thing is I'm not small size idiot,her bf can't whack me:)

lustarhymes
24-06-2010, 10:07 AM
aiya...all the same.
JC gals maybe act more high class & hard to get, Poly gals dress more fashionable...but when with a dick inside, they all cry the same story, "Shiok!" :D