PDA

View Full Version : 672 north bridge rd Aroma saloon

lennyHunk
29-04-2004, 12:14 AM
walk into 672 northbridge small lane haji lane,you guys get to see 2 aroma massage place,the old one Rene,further end of the lane newly opened Wellness Aroma.Quite distinctive,with a big massage signboard and xmas lights on it.Lady boss michelle quite chio,But didnt dare to ask if she does massages too. anyone tried b4?

sigh

Dino21
29-04-2004, 04:39 PM
walk into 672 northbridge small lane haji lane,you guys get to see 2 aroma massage place,the old one Rene,further end of the lane newly opened Wellness Aroma.Quite distinctive,with a big massage signboard and xmas lights on it.Lady boss michelle quite chio,But didnt dare to ask if she does massages too. anyone tried b4?

sigh
Address of Wellness Aroma Therapy Zone is 249 Beach Rd #02-01, lady partner is Ivy aka Michelle, Ivy is her real name. She does not do massage, only collecting $. Bro is right she is quite pretty, small build small breast. Wellness is having promotion now, $36/ hr and $5 extra for scrub. They also have actual foot reflexology done by an uncle. The place there is clean and good, with 2nd attic floor of 3 rooms( more privacy). All girls are non-PRC PDMMS, mostly locals with a few good looking ones, understand from Michelle/ Ivy that there are 9 girls working there, quite alot compared to RENE near by. Golden question of extras, they do provide extra services, HJ BJ FJ all. I have tried it with a few kakis and overrall-all service is good, worth going back.

schwing
29-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Address of Wellness Aroma Therapy Zone is 249 Beach Rd #02-01, lady partner is Ivy aka Michelle, Ivy is her real name. She does not do massage, only collecting $. Bro is right she is quite pretty, small build small breast. Wellness is having promotion now, $36/ hr and $5 extra for scrub. They also have actual foot reflexology done by an uncle. The place there is clean and good, with 2nd attic floor of 3 rooms( more privacy). All girls are non-PRC PDMMS, mostly locals with a few good looking ones, understand from Michelle/ Ivy that there are 9 girls working there, quite alot compared to RENE near by. Golden question of extras, they do provide extra services, HJ BJ FJ all. I have tried it with a few kakis and overrall-all service is good, worth going back.

any names to recommend, bro? :)

mini_bot
29-04-2004, 09:27 PM
Hi bro Dino21, how's the charges like for HJ,BJ, FJ in Wellness? THx~

acer3939
29-04-2004, 11:15 PM

sigh

Wah! you also back liao :D the samster here will have more place to spend their $$$ liao

owen10
29-04-2004, 11:39 PM
All girls are non-PRC PDMMS, mostly locals with a few good looking ones, understand from Michelle/ Ivy that there are 9 girls working there, quite alot compared to RENE near by. Golden question of extras, they do provide extra services, HJ BJ FJ all. I have tried it with a few kakis and overrall-all service is good, worth going back.

hmmm .. mostly local gals ... INTERESTING! bro dino, could u enlighten us on d damages for specials pls? thanks!!!

(my impression is tt locals muz be charging higher prices cos of low supply/high demand.)

SP2010
30-04-2004, 03:48 AM
Wah! you also back liao :D the samster here will have more place to spend their $$$ liao

:) Yes , thks to d HUNK for discovery of RENE sometime back .

Dino21
30-04-2004, 09:30 AM
I can only recommend one girl as I only been there once, Cindy. Fair and pretty looking, 27yrs old. HJ $50 I am sure can negotiate, BBBJ $70 and FJ $100. I took the complete course and feeling is good, time extension to around 1hr 15min, but no extra charges. Cindy is chatty(in mandrain) and gives you a GF feeling, only set-back is 34A breast. Still very good and will be back soon.

Ah Seah
03-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Bad experience with this joint. Some of the gals do not provide very good service, talking (shouting across the room) with his colleague next room, very rude in talking to the customer. Personally, I will not recommend and go back to this joint. Also, do not misuse Michelle with Wellness.

:mad:

CumKing
03-05-2004, 02:45 PM
any names to recommend, bro? :)

woah bro schwing...u r here, there, everywhere...constantly hunting for pussies ah? hehehe....

Hunter too,

CK

schwing
03-05-2004, 08:57 PM
woah bro schwing...u r here, there, everywhere...constantly hunting for pussies ah? hehehe....

Hunter too,

CK

bro CK, it's here (HC) I came from before i migrate to FL and GL... :D

yoshii
27-02-2007, 03:02 PM
mmm.. this place must not be very popular since nobody has been posting any FRs here. i found the place by chance last thursday after a long day of walking around that area.

walked upstairs and was greeted by the lady boss. PRC and quite chio. opted for 1 hr massage with mosha and actually thought I was gonna get lucky and have her massage me but ended up with a malaysian lady called Ah Yan.

all in all Yan did a pretty good job. i didn't bother checking the time throughout but never once felt rushed. Talked the usual stuff, where she's from, how long she's been working there, etc... shop apparently has a sister shop around but they usually have 6 girls around for the 6 rooms. mostly PRC but many took holiday for CNY so only left with 3 local girls.

anyways... after working on the front, she started to accidentally nudge lil' bro and asked me if i have ever been to massage before. i replied of coz loh, but never tried mosha before so quite interesting. Chatted some more then she asked if i wanted to be massaged down there. but of coz i replied. she quoted 40 for a hj but i said i got it for 30 normally and she nodded with a smile. :D

was actually all ready for some action but she told me no need to hurry and sent me to bath first. took about 5 to 10 mins and when i got back she had me lie on my back and started with massage. massage was alright, would have preferred it harder but at least she did a firm one. not the half past six weak-ass type. anyways she went through the massage properly and had to coax me to wait because i began to get too anxious but Yan only started on lil' bro after finishing the massage. she was quite surprised when i started to caress her tits as she didn't know i had unhooked her bra. complimented "ni hao li hai" before loosening it for me for better access. :D

i enjoyed a slow and unhurried hj and came all too soon but what to do? too tired to hold and she teased for so long too. after cleaning me up she continued with a head and neck massage. was very surprised that she had time to do so much within an hour.

yan
looks - 6.5/10 around 30ish, quite pretty girl-next-door kind of look
body - 6/10 a cup boobs, got a tummy
service - 7.5/10 nice gf feeling and worked quite hard massaging. she was all sweaty from giving me massage coz the room had no air-con, just a fan. enough for customer but hell for her.
damage - 38/hr + 5 mosha +30 hj = 73
rtf - no since i'm gone from sunny singapore back to melbourne! hahaha but otherwise i still won't cos she's not my cup of tea looks wise.

P.S... actually my maiden FR since the other one i posted wasn't detailed and was for melbourne, so pls advise if its lacking in any details. though i wished i had chanced upon a better gem for my FR, yan was pretty alright. cheers!