PDA

View Full Version : A training Session

nightskyyy
03-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Disclaimer: The contents of this story is purely a fictional. However, in my FL experience, I had the pleasure to have a gal who was wild to restricted parts parts of it in mutual agreement, in the context of a hotel room.

Trainer: So this is the plan. You're up to it?
Gal: *nervously* yeah. I'm going to undergo a 3 hour drill and physical training session.
Trainer: And your pledge?
Gal: To obey every command issued of me without hesitation. To push myself fully to complete any physical training.

.... tbc

spunk
03-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Can post substantially? Thanks.

WestWardly
03-05-2010, 06:41 PM
Setting up my tent. Awaiting for further developements.

picador
04-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Anymore? Thanks.

drongo
04-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Please continue, bro. Awaiting!

leoroar
05-05-2010, 02:26 AM
huh? tts it?

venery
05-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Please don't make us wait for too long. Thanks.

Dunhill_11
05-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Long to see stories by okt on their gal training. :D

nightskyyy
06-05-2010, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the interest. I'm fleshing out the story as I go along. The following part is a flashback...

Part 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Trainer: So this is the plan. You're up to it?
Gal: *nervously* yeah. I'm going to undergo a 3 hour drill and physical training session.
Trainer: And your pledge?
Gal: To obey every command issued of me without hesitation. To push myself fully to complete any physical training.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2: Flashback
Gal: Hey, I just thought of something.
Guy: What's up.
Gal: *hesitates a little* You know, that day, when you guys finished training a bit earlier than us. And then you came over to look for coach and myself to discuss the new training schedules?
Guy: Yeah. I had to wait like 15mins for you to finish.
Gal: It was shorter than that. We were almost halfway through by the time you came. Anyways, coach wanted to work on our endurance. Hence that activity.
Guy: I see. I've done it before. Staying in a push up position for an extended amount of time is quite tough. I doubt it improves our strength, hence we almost never did it.
Gal: Well, coach said that some of us were good technically but soft mentally. So he wanted us to work on our endurance, mental strength and also team-bonding.
Guy: Ahh. Maybe he's right. Some of you are cheating anyways. Pulling their hands so close to their feet until it doesn't look like a push-up posture anymore. I think you must thank me for distracting coach with our discussion about the schedules. I doubt he would have let you gals off otherwise.
Gal: *mildly angry* Hey. That's not fair. I did not cheat.
Guy: Yups, you didn't. I must admit that I was in silent admiration of the character you showed that day.
Gal: *shyly* Thanks...

Gal thinks to herself: Do I really want to take a risk by telling him that. What if he gets freaked out and we cant even be friends. Or worse, if he tells others? But if I do want to try it, somehow I feel that if I lose this chance, I might not get to experience it. Afterall, I get a strong feeling that he's keen as well. And if I do want to experience it, he is the one i want to experience it under. He's trustworthy and caring enough, yet he can be strong and strict sometimes.

Guy: Btw, you mention that there's something you wanted to tell me about.
Gal: *snapping out of her thoughts* Oh, right... *tries to hold herself confidently* Remember, when you were talking to coach while I was doing that endurance training? You were standing really close to me. Literally standing right over me. It was then I just had a unusual feeling.
Guy: hmm, this is interesting. Go on?
Gal: At that moment, I just felt like I was so... vulnerable....
Guy: *abit excited, yet unsure* Cos of the way we we standing over you? Cos of your posture or the endurance training?
Gal: *almost blurting out* Yups. And also cos of the the effort needed to maintain that posture. And how the postures involves propping up my body. And how it felt like I was doing it for you. Like you are the one training me. It felt quite sensual.
Guy: And you like that.
Gal: I want to be pushed physically. To test my own limits.

Guy is totally catching on, now that he is reminded of that day's event and how he felt as he stood over this usually confident and self-driven gal struggling to hold herself up for, was it 10 or 15mins, while he stood over her talking to coach.
Gal looks away and keeps quiet, mildly disbelieving that the conversation did actually took such a turn. Slightly taken aback that she actually said it. Now that the plan worked, she was not too sure. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned about the sensual part, she thought.

Guy: *decides to confidently take control* Alright, look here. The girls-team captain that I'm going to train ought to be a confident gal who carries herself well and knows what she wants. Not a shy gal who looks at the floor uncertain about what she wants.
Gal: *snapping out of her thoughts. Embarassed at how she's behaving like a sissy* Agreed. I'll trust you fully to take care of my welfare. In exchange, my body will respond fully to your instructions.

swell
06-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Interesting. Please go on. Thanks.

nightskyyy
07-05-2010, 07:11 PM
1pm
Guy: So this is the plan. You're up to it?
Guy: And your pledge?

She draws herself to stand at an “at-ease” position in front of him. Hands behind her back, legs slightly apart, body held up smartly. Yet inside her, she never felt more nervous before.

Even though he knew he was serious from the beginning, he can’t believe that this girl is actually doing this. Sure, he had some occasional fantasies about this type of role-play. But it was the stuff that one usually dismiss quickly. But here she was, standing in front of him in a posture that suggested she was going to respond to whatever commands he was going to give. And if he understood correctly what they discussed earlier, there was no question about limits to these commands, save the idea that she entrusted herself to him, and he felt compelled to act responsibly, especially in the area of her safety.

Guy: Coach wanted to train the mental strength and endurance of you gals right? As the captain of girls-team, I expect you to be mentally strongest. Let’s see how good you are.

Promptly, she descended into a push-up posture directly beneath where he is standing.

Looking down on her, it was exactly like that day when he was talking to coach. Then, he could only steal a few occasional glances down at her. But now, her body was displayed for him alone. Looking down at her, he started imagining how she would be reacting after a while. Being a guy afterall, he soon found himself staring at the shape of her body, especially the well-toned legs exposed by the shorts she wore . He stood behind her so that he could admire her body and legs. He started wondering if he could actually go so far as to give a command for her to remove…

1.15pm
After a mesmerising period of admiring her body, he shook himself out of those thoughts. For now, at least. He found himself impressed by how well she continued to hold up her body in this time. His mind started thinking of what she might be feeling at this moment.“If I’m in this position and I’m already feeling so nervous,” he thought, “then no matter how self-confident and assured this girl may be, she must be feeling at least somewhat nervous in spite of her outward confidence.”

He decided that he has started well by keeping her in suspense. He now wantes to escalate her feeling of vulnerability before pushing her physically.

*breaking the silence*
Guy: Hey, explain to me in detail again the manner in which you are going to relinquish control of your body to me.