PDA

View Full Version : Sex camps in school

wilbersammyboy
03-05-2010, 02:53 AM
you know bk in sec sch we were allowed to conduct camps etc. in uniform groups right? then at night the teachers all sleeping then the seniors have to do sentry duty. then we get a lot of freedom to do whatever we want at night because everyone except the ones that are on duty are sleeping.

there's this girl (let's just call her 'Judy') who was sort of having 'rumours' with me cos the both of us were more or less the ones in charge of the unit. she is slim, has a healthy tanned tone on her skin and a lot of guys tried chasing after her before and none of them succeeded.

i'm not trying to praise myself but i'm usually the top 10 for napfa tests and those fitness stuff. i would usually get asked by my juniors (lower sec) to be their godbro. although i used to have a crush on her back in sec 2, i didn't think about chasing her because she's those 'too good to be true' kind. hahaha!

a lot of our friends kept saying that we were the perfect match made in heaven blah blah blah but both of us were from different classes since lower sec so the only time we spent together was with everyone in the unit during CCA time. some times when both of us get teased for being the perfect match etc etc, she'll just roll her shiny eyes and smile. and i'll be like 'eh, pls lah huh...' to avoid the awkward atmosphere.

i gotta admit that she was really the most popular girl in school. everytime we played games or have mass PE classes, the guys would usually keep teasing her. even those ah bengs in school like to 'flirt' with her because she was also the school prefect.

my guy friends and i often exchange comments about the girls in our school and sometimes we do talk abt judy because she's just the perfect girl any guy would want. smart, pretty, nice and friendly. most of the time when i see her in school, she's surrounded by her girly clique or her fellow prefects girls.

whenever we did drills during trainings (we're from npcc btw), i can't help but notice how great her figure was. her uniform was always nicely ironed and it wrapped her body perfectly. she has a nice B cup and rightly-proportioned butt which matched her height (abt 165cm).

i love how she did her setia and bang her boots on the ground. her boobs will give a little shake with the impact. and then we had to do the 'stomach in, chest out' position whenever we stand upright. so whenever i see her doing drills, my mind gets drifted into trying to imagine what her body looks like underneath the uniform.

Xtang
03-05-2010, 07:10 AM
Cool.. camping here...

raykwok79
03-05-2010, 07:33 AM
mi too! camping here! remind mi of my 1st bonk tat happens in school camp too.

Romany
03-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Then how? I like to read more. Thanks.

eeemen
03-05-2010, 09:29 AM
Another camper here :D

sashimi888
03-05-2010, 10:55 AM
seems gd, campin for me.

pressure
03-05-2010, 11:38 AM
nice nice, some more pls.

jobaba
03-05-2010, 02:20 PM
camping here...sex camping here too..

todae
03-05-2010, 02:24 PM
camping here......... :)

genteel
03-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Please carry on. Thanks.

burntrounds
03-05-2010, 03:25 PM
camping too!

bigmannow
03-05-2010, 10:27 PM
shaking v hard liao.. pls continue ..

Xavierguy
03-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Very good intro... Got a feeling it is going to be something good..

fir3fox
03-05-2010, 11:27 PM
gogogo....!

wilbersammyboy
04-05-2010, 02:45 AM
...i love how she did her setia and bang her boots on the ground. her boobs will give a little shake with the impact. and then we had to do the 'stomach in, chest out' position whenever we stand upright. so whenever i see her doing drills, my mind gets drifted into trying to imagine what her body looks like underneath the uniform.

...the first two years in the unit saw us as cadets being led by our seniors. and then in sec 3 when we took over, i was appointed as the oic and her as the a/oic. this made another wave of those 'perfect match' rumours again when our new hierarchy was up.

it was during our first meeting when i realised that she has grown to become more womanly. like you know in lowersec the girls are usually pretty much flat-chested except for those who grew breasts earlier. we were supposed to plan for the unit's first training since we took over.

before we informed the rest of the comm members about the meeting, i called to meet her first since it would be best for the both of us, as oic and a/oic to address them together.

we set this day after school at the study area in a quiet part of the school. because we just got promoted, i didn't want others to see us 'planning something' and start some gossip (cos of 'politics' within the unit etc., you'll know how it's like to be in a uniform group)

the study area was behind the canteen and it got relatively quiet after 4pm. i arrived earlier so i settled myself down and took out my foolscap pad to get ready to start. she came a little later, panting with beads of perspiration dripping down the side of her face and neck. i could see that her uniform (esp the back) was a little wet with patches of perspiration. it was a hot day, btw.

judy: hey, sorry sorry. i was revising with natalie* (name changed, a girl from her clique) and teaching her how to do the maths thing...
me: oh, it's okay lah. nvm. i just reached too. (yeah, right. =__=)
judy: okay okay. so...what you wanna tell them for the meeting?

[we started to discuss abt the meeting etc.]

me: okay, i think that's abt all bah. yu got anything else to add?
judy: hmm..nope. *smiles*

[by this time, her perspration had dried but she was sitting opposite me and leaning on the table with her arms folded in front of her.]

me: erm..then you got anything to do now? or you going home?
judy: oh, i going home already lah. so late liao. hahas!

[it started to become abit awkward between us cos we didn't really spend time alone before.]

me: oh, okay okay. i also need to go home lah. let's go.

[btw, there was only one bus stop for everyone to go to for my sch and the bus stop was a good 10 minutes' walk away. dun ask me why, my school is located deep into the hdb area.]

judy: okay. let's go.

so the both of us packed up and leave. we walked side by side and it it got more awkward again because the school seemed pretty empty by that time, except for other sports CCAs who were training on court.

in order to ease off the awkwardness, i tried to start a topic.

me: you...erm..how's your bio?
[she's from triple science as well but we were from different classes]
judy: oh, okay lor. same teacher as you what. but i think she lies your class more leh.
me: huh, where got? hahaha! she likes your class better bah...

[we kept talking about each other's classmates etc. and got to understand each other a little better.]

i was stupid for not asking whether she had any crushes on anyone before. lol. but then again, it was still to early to ask this sort of questions.

we reached the bus stop and she sat down on the seat. when she sat down, i realised that she was perspiring again (damn hot, the weather!). her back and her chest (where she hugged her big file as we walked) had patches of perspiration as well.

i was still standing up and she kinda 'flapped' her shirt cos it was too hot. but as she did that, i could see abit of her white bra and beads of sweat on her chest.

judy: wah...vey hot hor?

that was when i felt a LITTLE jerk on my little bro as her flushed up face with perspiration looked kinda erotic. LOL. i didn't dare to think further cos aiya, i was too innocent. so i looked away because i was afraid that my little bro might protrude in front of her or something. hahahaha!

me: tsk...yah lor...dunno why the weather so hot today. the bus better come faster. i also very hot.

hey bros, sorry if my story seemed abit alow. do gimme ur comments k? i'll try to update whenever possible cos i'm still studying now (in a poly) and i need to do my projects (and bonk my gf) as well. *winks

picador
04-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Thanks for the hot hot story. Please continue soon. Boiling liao.