PDA

View Full Version : RY of Hougang

GhostRay
28-04-2004, 04:10 AM
I recently went to the RY of Hougang ave 8. Business seem like not bad cos almost all the room is occupied. Anyway I need a massage cos bone like falling apart after a soccer game and I live nearby. The moment I enter, I notice Miko (the lady boss) seem like put on some weight already. Tot of trying some new gals out but only left Yanzi (How I wish but is not the singapore singer. HAHAHAHA). Ok with me cos I try her before and in a rush back home. Opt for 1 hour massage. Being offer HJ, why not. Her HJ is shiok cos she play around your little bro head & balls with both her hands. Hand start auto roam all over but she dun allow fingering. The only thing I dun like is the room & the air-con. Sometime is so damn cold.

Face=3/10
Boobs=C cup (I think)
Massage=9/10 (Cos I like hard massage)
HJ=8/10 (Not rushing u to cum)
Damage=33+20

If you go for hard massage & good HJ only and not for the look. I know there is a thread so no flaming pls. Any bros out there got try the new gals there?

dkong
28-04-2004, 02:21 PM
bro can give more info of this place? Thanks! :confused:

GhostRay
29-04-2004, 08:19 AM
bro can give more info of this place? Thanks! :confused:Oh... is at Blk 678 Hougang Avenue 8. Next to Xin Ming Primary School. Name is Ri Yue. I think is mention in previous thread before. It got 2 big blue chinese word tui na on the door. There is another tui na shop a few unit away from them. Is a small shop. I think is Hua Rong. Not too sure too.

Good Luck.

Verbatin
29-04-2004, 12:56 PM
Agreed with Ghost Ray. Yan Zi is very good in her HJ and $20 only! The HJ feels better than fucking a pretty young gal. The downside is that she is not pretty, plump and got smelly mouth.

owen10
29-04-2004, 01:32 PM
The downside is that she is not pretty, plump and got smelly mouth.

as 1 samster fondly used to quote, cover the face (mouth oso) fire d base :D

GhostRay
29-04-2004, 02:44 PM
Agreed with Ghost Ray. Yan Zi is very good in her HJ and $20 only! The HJ feels better than fucking a pretty young gal. The downside is that she is not pretty, plump and got smelly mouth.Erhh... She plump & got smelly mouth meh? Hmm... dun think so. Maybe she just finish eating lah. She not plump (according to me) but she not slim lah. The only thing I agree with Bro Verbatin is she is not pretty 100%. She is those auntie pattern. :D

So Bro Verbatin got try other gals? I have yet to try other.

KLGL
02-05-2004, 10:57 AM
bro hav you tried xinyi ?
aniways mine FR as follows =>

massage 7/10(felt gd, nice hard massage)
looks 6/10(average lookin, quite tall ard 1.7+- .. )
boobs 6/10(cup B)
damage sg$33
special have yet to try due to time constrains ..... but she allows auto roamin durin massage :D
overall 7.5/10

v nice lady ..... doesnt rush u, great attitude.

fyi tis HC session was abt a mth ago :o sorrie fer d late FR

rivervale3
04-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Agreed with Ghost Ray. Yan Zi is very good in her HJ and $20 only! The HJ feels better than fucking a pretty young gal. The downside is that she is not pretty, plump and got smelly mouth.

I can't stand her high pitch tone.....

Anyway, noticed a few new girls, one quite tall and the other one q chio looking, can give 7/10. There is also a Singaporean auntie working there, was massaged by her last week, offered 'mo-sha' (using cool scrub to rub your body all over) and she offered to HJ for me. I was in no mood for tat juz wan hard massage but my didi dun listen... $20 gone.... Poor massage!! Talk cock a lot, speak in Hokkien, Mandarin. Claimed juz started work tat day.

Three wks ago, same thing went there for massage. Horny PRC woman (Age abt 40) kept wanting to HJ for me, told her 20 the most i can give. She relented. Overall massage poor!! Kept saying sweetie to seduce u and session ended 15 minutes prematurely, knn!!!

Hope to get massaged by tat abovementioned chio girl one day. Looks like 29 - 32 yrs old.

GhostRay
04-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Maybe is Bro KLGL mention about a gal name xinyi. Hmmm...... Maybe should go down & visit her 1 day. :D

KLGL
05-05-2004, 12:41 AM
heres another FR on mine laterest encounter ... :D

name tien tien(nt sure if i spelled it correctly)
face 6.5/10
body 7/10(slim)
massage 5/10(soso below aver.)
hj 7/10(she did not ask if i wanted 1 ... instead i moved her hands down to mine didi n wishpered to her tt didi also req. a mass. :D gigles while givin mi the hj)
overall verdict 5/10(if you are looking for a good hard massage den give her a miss ...)

sexytoy.com.sg
05-05-2004, 01:00 AM
Bro rivervale,

you can't stand her high pitch tone.....

Do you mean her moaning or just her accent?

rivervale3
05-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Bro rivervale,

you can't stand her high pitch tone.....

Do you mean her moaning or just her accent?

I doubt she knows what is moaning.............

I think if she moans, I will be the 1st one to dash out.....hahaha.....

No disrespect to her but think she is the oni one who can give a hard massage....

GhostRay
05-05-2004, 11:12 PM
I doubt she knows what is moaning.............

I think if she moans, I will be the 1st one to dash out.....hahaha.....

No disrespect to her but think she is the oni one who can give a hard massage.... :D HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah. I think she is the only one that can give a good hard massage & a good HJ.

tcks
07-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Tried jin jin yesterday , the most beautiful there ( i think .)
Massage so so only , but come to Hj ,she say will give me a very shoik one and is different from others but have to charge $50.( no neg.)
Wonder to find out how different she is so lan lan agree . WTF She just tickle my backside for about 10mins then askme to turn over . After that she just sit the other side of the bed put my leg on her thigh and give me hj .( in ths position <> ) I dont care and sit up right infront of her manage to touch her neh neh , she keep asking me to lie down but i just fuck care and continue until i cum. After that clean up, pay up , then just walk out .

total damage $33+$50.

RTF : maybe,wanted to try some other girls.

dominic
09-05-2004, 08:37 AM
Went down to ry last night. I agree that jin jin is the best looking one there, I don't recall seeing a better looking one at other tunia shops. She is even better that Linda of ex-mermaid (used to be the best looking) or any of the ex-china city girls.

As for her special, she is very firm about her pricing at $50 but at least she tried to be different. The only minus point is that she does not allow auto roaming but then how often can one find this quality of girl

One thing though, she does not initiate special. if you don't ask, she will not ask you.

ratings
Looks : 8/10 (beautiful features, long silky hair and fair complexion)
Body : 8/10 (tall at about 1.65, slim, no tummy at all and nice looking breast - B cup i think)
Massage : 6.5/10 ( can see she tried her best but not enough strength)
HJ : 7/10 ( i like the simulating from behind first)

Damage: $33 (1-hour) + $50

RTF: Yes, why not.

mudpie70
10-05-2004, 01:03 PM
have not gone back to ry for a long time. becoz every time go there sure kena yanzi. the last time i went there was about 2 months ago. went step in, didnt c her so happy liao. everyone was busy then. the boss offered to massage me. went into the first cubicle with no aircon. she started massage. she even climb on my back (was wearing mini skirt). .... while massaging her long hair kept sweepin on my bear skin, could also feel her skin against mine. when one the other room was available she asked if i wanted to change room as it was rather warm. said ok and that was a mistake. stepped out and saw yanzi. she asked to take over the massage. she even ask if i like her massage. anyway, hj by her in the end.

GhostRay
12-05-2004, 12:50 AM
Went down to ry last night. I agree that jin jin is the best looking one there, I don't recall seeing a better looking one at other tunia shops. She is even better that Linda of ex-mermaid (used to be the best looking) or any of the ex-china city girls.

As for her special, she is very firm about her pricing at $50 but at least she tried to be different. The only minus point is that she does not allow auto roaming but then how often can one find this quality of girl

One thing though, she does not initiate special. if you don't ask, she will not ask you.

ratings
Looks : 8/10 (beautiful features, long silky hair and fair complexion)
Body : 8/10 (tall at about 1.65, slim, no tummy at all and nice looking breast - B cup i think)
Massage : 6.5/10 ( can see she tried her best but not enough strength)
HJ : 7/10 ( i like the simulating from behind first)

Damage: $33 (1-hour) + $50

RTF: Yes, why not.Hmmm....maybe can go try this Jin Jin.

KLGL
12-05-2004, 12:47 PM
have not gone back to ry for a long time. becoz every time go there sure kena yanzi. the last time i went there was about 2 months ago. went step in, didnt c her so happy liao. everyone was busy then. the boss offered to massage me. went into the first cubicle with no aircon. she started massage. she even climb on my back (was wearing mini skirt). .... while massaging her long hair kept sweepin on my bear skin, could also feel her skin against mine. when one the other room was available she asked if i wanted to change room as it was rather warm. said ok and that was a mistake. stepped out and saw yanzi. she asked to take over the massage. she even ask if i like her massage. anyway, hj by her in the end.
:eek: massage by the boss !!
i have always wanted that !!
din have the chance ..... darn !!
hehe .... u manage to 'autoroam' her ?

rgds
KL

GhostRay
16-05-2004, 01:40 PM
have not gone back to ry for a long time. becoz every time go there sure kena yanzi. the last time i went there was about 2 months ago. went step in, didnt c her so happy liao. everyone was busy then. the boss offered to massage me. went into the first cubicle with no aircon. she started massage. she even climb on my back (was wearing mini skirt). .... while massaging her long hair kept sweepin on my bear skin, could also feel her skin against mine. when one the other room was available she asked if i wanted to change room as it was rather warm. said ok and that was a mistake. stepped out and saw yanzi. she asked to take over the massage. she even ask if i like her massage. anyway, hj by her in the end.I too would love to be massage by the boss.... Sometime cannot stand but keep staring at her when she wear those sexy outfit. :p

Randi_Candi
16-05-2004, 03:59 PM
I too would love to be massage by the boss.... Sometime cannot stand but keep staring at her when she wear those sexy outfit. :p

Walau, that skeletal frame of hers?
I only thk she is not tat bad looking but not that stunning.
Maybe I see from the massage pt but u from another? :D

GhostRay
17-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Walau, that skeletal frame of hers?
I only thk she is not tat bad looking but not that stunning.
Maybe I see from the massage pt but u from another? :DOppsss... I mean last time. Last time she is very chio wan. Slim, figure good good & chio. Now......... still chio but not as stunning as last time liao.

bill_bonton
19-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Hi guys,

This is my first post in the forum...I have learnt a lot about HC here , thank u !!
As i'm staying nearby Hougang, i'm going to try my first HC..there !!
Any advice for me ? Sould i ask for a specific girl ? Is there any facilities inside ? Do they give BJ :p ?

bill_bonton
19-05-2004, 05:29 PM
Hi guys,

I'm new here ...and learning about HC !!
I'm staying nearby Hougang..so why not try this one.
Any advice from experts like u ? Must i ask for a particular girl ? Is there any facilities there ? Wht r the special services...?

Thanks

lesnar
20-05-2004, 08:13 AM
Went to the massage at Hougang Ave 8, since i live around the area.

massage 4/10(No Energy)
looks 5/10(Age: 30++)
boobs 6/10(cup C, Firm but soft feelings)
damage sg$33 + $30
HJ: 8/10
FJ: Nil (But said will do it the next time i go)
overall 7.5/10

mccormick
20-05-2004, 01:46 PM
for those who have tried scrub... will it leave any scratches or red patches on the back after that?? Whenever I went to TN, I neber opt for scrub.. cos scare got scratches or red patches that take quite sometimes to go off... later go home wife see liao will ask "What happen?? You go body scrub har??" :(

Sign~~~ cos last time got bad experience... a HC lady use towel to cover my back for massage.. knnn... duno how she massage 1.. leave so many scratches (i suppose its cos by the friction between the tower and my back) wah lan eh.. reached home, wife ask this ask that.... luckily i act blur and its over... Thats y i neber opt for scrub in every TN session...

GhostRay
22-05-2004, 10:30 AM
I just went there to try jin jin but only left yanzi. so lan lan have to. After I finish, I came out & saw a quite chio gal there. Think I should be jin jin that bro dominic mention. Really not bad. Damn. I should wait for a while.

rivervale3
22-05-2004, 07:55 PM
I just went there to try jin jin but only left yanzi. so lan lan have to. After I finish, I came out & saw a quite chio gal there. Think I should be jin jin that bro dominic mention. Really not bad. Damn. I should wait for a while.

Tried her this Monday. 50 for HJ. Said she could do a very good HJ but eventually its nothing unusual. Never go return to RY anymore unless more new stocks come in. She was wearing a brown bra n she allowed roaming but reluctantly at first. Heard from inside two fella looking 4 her to massage at abt 1+ but later went away without coming back. Looks like its a one-woman show here at RY, all the others apparently no takers....Sibeh jialat!!!

As for her look, not bad lah, 7 and a quarter. But in Tuina joint, its a rare find.. Boobs 32B..... managed to squeeze her nehneh tip... She did give me a bitchy n coquettish glare when I tried to auto-roam. She sat far far away at leg's length to perform sexy acts on your didi but i told her to fondle my nipple so finally she sat close to me as a result i was able to roam.......

Good luck fellow brudders!!

GhostRay
22-05-2004, 11:18 PM
WOW!!!!! 50 for a HJ. Hmmm.... maybe will try just for a change in taste.

mccormick
01-06-2004, 11:09 AM
went to RY last fri.. knn.. saw a "ah beng" sitting there like bouncer.. so decided not to go in... anyway, is their neighbour HR doing the same "trade".. saw a indian aunty came out from HR that turned me off...

ahbengsony
21-12-2004, 08:18 AM
Paiseh, Paiseh. Let me revive this thread.

I was very eng yesterday and happened to drove past this Ri Yue along Hougang Ave 8. My FR.

Was assigned this PDMM and my following.

Name : Xiao Hong.
Vits : 32 b / 26 / 34 ( i think )
Massage ( 3 / 10 more like scratching my mosquito bites)
Looks ( 6.5/10 )

HER SELLING POINT

BBBJ AND CIM & N ( COME IN NOSTRIL ) REALLY. :cool:

She blow me with full suctions and very hardworking. i would gauged her as the best cocksucker after Kelly from my earlier fr. A gem for PRC TN gal since most cant really suck well. She would take five mins to LA your nipple each and another five mins to mouth massage your balls.

Damage : 30 + 50 + 20.
Massage / BBBJ / Tips

RTF : Yes. Her look is pleasant.Not those sibeh swee but pleasant....

After paying, i walked out and saw some more new faces.

Overall, a refreshing ejaculation.

DONT PM ME COS I NEVER ASK NUMBER. CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF.

Cheers :D

GuyonGal
21-12-2004, 05:48 PM
Paiseh, Paiseh. Let me revive this thread.

I was very eng yesterday and happened to drove past this Ri Yue along Hougang Ave 8. My FR.

Was assigned this PDMM and my following.

Name : Xiao Hong.
Vits : 32 b / 26 / 34 ( i think )
Massage ( 3 / 10 more like scratching my mosquito bites)
Looks ( 6.5/10 )

HER SELLING POINT

BBBJ AND CIM & N ( COME IN NOSTRIL ) REALLY. :cool:

She blow me with full suctions and very hardworking. i would gauged her as the best cocksucker after Kelly from my earlier fr. A gem for PRC TN gal since most cant really suck well. She would take five mins to LA your nipple each and another five mins to mouth massage your balls.

Damage : 30 + 50 + 20.
Massage / BBBJ / Tips

RTF : Yes. Her look is pleasant.Not those sibeh swee but pleasant....

After paying, i walked out and saw some more new faces.

Overall, a refreshing ejaculation.

DONT PM ME COS I NEVER ASK NUMBER. CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF.

Cheers :D

Wah!
Like that hor, can go for FJ liao! Yu really spoil the market! Now only thng go up is oil price lar! so don't don't lar!

mandoff
22-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Any idea what time it closes ??
I stay sengkang leh...
go there very far .... :(

ahbengsony
23-12-2004, 08:24 AM
ha ha ha. what nonsense you talking about ??? i think flame coming your way very soon. Does patron of GL / KS stay upstairs ??? what a joker :mad:

Elgar
16-01-2005, 10:31 PM
first time posting. Newbie...

went to RY...

saw a paranoid looking bouncer

Was assigned to a 30+ maybe 40 looking pleasant looking PDMM. Turn out to be xiao hong.

Massage was so so but i have kenna much worse ones before. Told her not to massaga my legs but concentrate on the backside area.

She is quite tender n give girl friend vibe once i started auto roaming her. No fingering though cos she insist she got period. I insist and pull down her jeans and through enuff there was a pad. (maybe put there for show only i don't know) She like to kiss u on the body...her technique. n also LA my nipple tenderly and does it really really well. Come to the HJ part and it was really good. In fact one of the best I have tried... a bit of Jua Gen mix...also she really make my gun really really hard pulling all the right veins at the right strength. Also not forgetting to lick my nipple n body while playing w my dick and she play w my balls really well too and circulate it and stretch my dick and just make it really shiok...very different from normal just put oil and shaft it kind of handjob.

Only thing bout her is that she got a small breast and her nipple got a horrible salty taste when i lick it n make her give me horny looks.

name : xiao hong
breast: A
face: 6.5/10
massage: 5/10
body: 5/10
HJ: 9/10
price: 30 + 30

From the previous post i realised that she do BBBJ really well as well. She might not have a superb looks but this woman sure have superb technique with the dick. The HJ I have was really one of a kind!

shentonwayGUY
30-04-2005, 12:10 PM
first time posting. Newbie...

went to RY...

saw a paranoid looking bouncer

Was assigned to a 30+ maybe 40 looking pleasant looking PDMM. Turn out to be xiao hong.

Massage was so so but i have kenna much worse ones before. Told her not to massaga my legs but concentrate on the backside area.

She is quite tender n give girl friend vibe once i started auto roaming her. No fingering though cos she insist she got period. I insist and pull down her jeans and through enuff there was a pad. (maybe put there for show only i don't know) She like to kiss u on the body...her technique. n also LA my nipple tenderly and does it really really well. Come to the HJ part and it was really good. In fact one of the best I have tried... a bit of Jua Gen mix...also she really make my gun really really hard pulling all the right veins at the right strength. Also not forgetting to lick my nipple n body while playing w my dick and she play w my balls really well too and circulate it and stretch my dick and just make it really shiok...very different from normal just put oil and shaft it kind of handjob.

Only thing bout her is that she got a small breast and her nipple got a horrible salty taste when i lick it n make her give me horny looks.

name : xiao hong
breast: A
face: 6.5/10
massage: 5/10
body: 5/10
HJ: 9/10
price: 30 + 30

From the previous post i realised that she do BBBJ really well as well. She might not have a superb looks but this woman sure have superb technique with the dick. The HJ I have was really one of a kind!

Thanks for your recommendation on this place. Did not see the girl you mentioned though perhaps of system of changing masseuese on student pass or social visit pass often.
It was quite crowded when I went there for my 1st time few nights ago .

I rested on the sofa and had a bird's eye view of those cute little PRC's sitting and chatting there. But unfortunately I had to wait my turn.
When I was about to leave via the backdoor,this gorgeous PRC call Xiao Yan
approached me and asked me to look for her on my next visit.She told me she a part-timer.She got that 'Shuqi' kindof pouting sexy lips.

Wow.!!.I will be back i told myself.hahhaha

GhostRay
01-05-2005, 08:17 AM
Got a call recently by 1 of the gal Yanzi. Said they have a change of management. So went down with another friend. My friend & I need a hard massage.

Not bad the massage. Can go try if u in for a good massage.

As for Xiao Yan the new part time gal, saw her once. Chio bu, gem of the place. Dunno abt her massage. Will give FR after I try her.

eternity
01-05-2005, 11:26 AM
anyway was ther last week.. walk in then walk out, all cmi leh :eek:

any bro got RY number, so i can make a call to check whether xiao yan ard b4 heads down there.. :p

thanks so much

GhostRay
02-05-2005, 01:49 PM
My friend told me the chio is call jing jing.... Dunno is the former jing jing or not? Dunno which bro can confirm is xiao yan or jing jing?

Stealth
02-05-2005, 04:18 PM
WOW................Seeing so much high recommendation, feel like going now. Ghostray, how about going now?????

cryztguy
03-05-2005, 11:36 PM
My friend told me the chio is call jing jing.... Dunno is the former jing jing or not? Dunno which bro can confirm is xiao yan or jing jing?

Hi guys, From 100% reliable source, the former chio JING JING is back......... But only for about a month as today...thereafter, she may go back for good!!!! Support her......hehe....cos i'm 1 of the crazy supporter!!! Grab it whislt stock lasts!!!

Dun ask me.....for me to know, for you to try...... (",)

GhostRay
04-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Hi guys, From 100% reliable source, the former chio JING JING is back......... But only for about a month as today...thereafter, she may go back for good!!!! Support her......hehe....cos i'm 1 of the crazy supporter!!! Grab it whislt stock lasts!!!

Dun ask me.....for me to know, for you to try...... (",)
Erh.....isit? Mai tu liao....

Isildur
04-05-2005, 11:35 AM
Erh.....isit? Mai tu liao....

Yap confirm the former Jing Jing is back (same Jing Jing as in Hawai (Miko)).

Enjoy, but better make appointment first, ..... her phone ring non-stop when she was rubbing my back and......

ahbengsony
07-05-2005, 07:45 AM
A quick Fr

Name Nanacy
Age late 20s
34/29/36 i think

Average looker but her bbbj is good and her cunt. My god, If the bros here who had first fuck with their virgin girlfriends who know what i meant. my cock still sore now after a tight ,tight fj. it have been more than 10 hours liao.

She will be here for one week only before changing base to another place at Jurong west and she also school at informatics at the west.

No handphone so dont ask me. go and enjoy. sibeh tight is what i can say about her cunt.

Anyway, i suspect that she might have done some plastic surgery to make it so tight. Or i might have fuck her ass. Never have i ever fuck such a tight cunt before. :D

Damage. 100+30

gentingman
19-05-2005, 08:46 PM
Name Nancy
Age late 20s
34/29/36 i think

Went to this shop .I think Nancy has left for Jurong or maybe she had changed name. Can you Pm me her Hp no if any?Anyway I tried Anna.
Damn solid massage,friendly,chatty and GF attitude and feeling

Massage:9/10 .
fair skin,nice figure.
attitude:8/10
looks:7/10.
RTF:Definitely as I stay nearby

Spotted a big boobie,long hair girl ,looks abit like Tracy Huang!hahaha.
really

ahbengsony
21-05-2005, 09:37 AM
Hi Gentingman,

i would recommend a lau chio at RY. Never ask name but short blonde hair . she waxed 100 % and her cheebye is smooth and pinkish like those 16 yo schoolgal. she would be there between 3-10 pm. last round she rode me and i can feel her vulva rubbing me till song and wet too. Damage was usual 100 plus 30. :D

saddleup
21-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Spotted a big boobie,long hair girl ,looks abit like Tracy Huang!hahaha.
really[/QUOTE]

Well, her name is Jennifer. Big boobs. At least a D cup. Tried her on Thurs. Her price rather high. Somemore cannot auto roam, cannot remove bra.
Massage + HJ= $80.
Not worth trying. Unless you a boob lover. She got some1 feed her, so quite stuck-up.

eternity
21-05-2005, 02:27 PM
workin girl always a workin girl... how come stuck up....bro dun bother gg looking for her then...

GhostRay
28-06-2005, 06:37 AM
Long time never go here so when they call me say got new gal, I go & try it out last night. Brought a friend along since he need massage too.

Only got 2 choice left when we reach. The usual Yanzi & a new gal Yingzi. Of course have to let friend choose the young gal. For me the usual.

After I complete my, I saw my friend already sitting there & complete his hot drink already. He told me the massage is complete only after 40 min.

Reason is got an old customer call Yingzi & from then on, she start turbo mode liao.

What I feel is that, WTF!!!!!! My friend pay the same amount too. Just because the gal got an old customer coming, she can hurry thing up just to meet the old customer timing. Anyway my friend is not happy & he vow not to return. He just pay as usual just to mark his ending.

R-K-O
28-06-2005, 10:55 PM
What I feel is that, WTF!!!!!! My friend pay the same amount too. Just because the gal got an old customer coming, she can hurry thing up just to meet the old customer timing. Anyway my friend is not happy & he vow not to return. He just pay as usual just to mark his ending.

bro GhostRay, if i were your friend, i would deduct $15 for the massage. If they ask why just tell them go see the pricing...... This is a practical world, time=$$$. Full time, full payment. Simple logic...... :)

R-K-O

GhostRay
29-06-2005, 12:19 AM
bro GhostRay, if i were your friend, i would deduct $15 for the massage. If they ask why just tell them go see the pricing...... This is a practical world, time=$$$. Full time, full payment. Simple logic...... :)

R-K-OHe only told me after the whole thing & beside he don't want to create trouble since he will not return there anymore. He told me later is that he paid to end his last visit there anyway.

What I feel is that the shop is only slapping itself on the face. New customer don't return & old customer feel sian about it too. Really feel is that the money is not worth spending there. Money don't drop from the sky. Is our hard earn money. :mad:

friedparadise
04-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Long time never go here so when they call me say got new gal, I go & try it out last night. Brought a friend along since he need massage too.

Only got 2 choice left when we reach. The usual Yanzi & a new gal Yingzi. Of course have to let friend choose the young gal. For me the usual.

After I complete my, I saw my friend already sitting there & complete his hot drink already. He told me the massage is complete only after 40 min.

Reason is got an old customer call Yingzi & from then on, she start turbo mode liao.

What I feel is that, WTF!!!!!! My friend pay the same amount too. Just because the gal got an old customer coming, she can hurry thing up just to meet the old custom er timing. Anyway my friend is not happy & he vow not to return. He just pay as usual just to mark his ending.

This is the Hougang shop the photo appeared on The Newpaper & Chinese paper on 2nd July Saturday.I think straight away the boss close it down already. Tried calling their shop but nobody pick up the phone.
So are you the one who reported to the newpaper ,Ghost?

homeosapian
05-07-2005, 12:18 PM
LOOK what has popped up among the 7-Elevens, hair salons and provision shops.

Yes, massage parlours have quietly crept into some HDB estates.

These so-called 'health centres' now operate in Bedok North, Hougang, Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio, Tampines and some other estates, usually on the ground floor.

And while some are legitimate and offer genuine massages, others feature sleazy little 'extras' or 'specials'.

Project executive John Quek, 26, claimed he knows of at least two such shops which offer sexual services near his home in Tampines.

Mr Quek, a bachelor who lives with his parents, said: 'The first shop opened last year and is still in business. Last week, another such shop opened and both are operated by China women.'

Some feel that having these shops right in the neighbourhood and so close to home is uncomfortable.

Said Mr Quek: 'Now, it is right at our doorstep. It is easily accessible. With these shops right under our blocks, social problems might result. For example, married men or teens might be tempted to go.'

Mr Quek said recently his 25-year-old friend went to one of the Tampines massage shops and was offered 'special' services after a 45-minute massage that cost $35.

'My friend did not take up the offer. Also, the woman massaging him was quite old and ugly.'

Mr Quek said his mother, who is in her mid-50s, doesn't know about the 'special' services offered.

'Women, like my mother, may have the perception these places are no different from shops giving foot massages and shoulder-rubs but nothing else.'

Sales executive S M Quah, 27, who lives with her parents in Toa Payoh, agreed.

'I never knew massage parlours offered anything else besides massage,' she admitted.

At Hougang, a 'massage and health centre' is just a stone's throw from a primary school.

The New Paper team went in and was offered sleazy services. (See report below.)

A housewife who gave her name only as Mrs Tan said the shop opened more than a year ago and the women who worked there were mainly from China.

Mrs Tan, 37, who is married to a 38-year-old contractor, and lives in the next block, said: 'A few months ago, my husband went there for foot massage.'

When asked if she is more wary of the shop now, Mrs Tan said she wasn't.

'I know my husband very well. I trust him,' she said.

And her son is still in primary school.

OWNERS CAN BE FINED

Under the Massage Establishments Act, owners of massage parlours can be fined up to $1,000 if sexual services are offered in their shops.

Licences for massage establishments can be revoked if another offence is committed within two years.

Police spokesman ASP Siow Cheng Cheng said that except for shops offering foot reflexology, physiotherapy, traditional massage and curative or medical massage, all massage establishments here need to be licensed.

The types of massage exempted from licensing cannot be conducted behind closed doors.

ASP Siow said: 'To date, there are 487 licensed massage establishments.

'Under the Massage Establishments Act, every masseuse must be cleared by the Police Licensing Division before they can work in an establishment licensed under the Act.

'For non-Singaporeans, work permits have to be issued by the Ministry of Manpower before police will consider the application.'

ASP Siow advised the public to contact the police should anyone come across massage shops that offer sexual services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She offers to go topless

TO test if some of these massage parlours in HDB blocks are fronts for sleazy activities, reporter ALVIN CHIANG went to a 'massage and health centre' in Hougang.

Here's his account: The massage centre faced a busy road and was next to a clinic and provision shop. A primary school was located less than 100m away.

I entered through the back door and saw that the walls were painted pink.

Then I went into one of four cubicles no larger than an HDB flat toilet.

A woman followed me and drew the curtain. There was no door.

As there was no light inside, I commented that the room was very dark. She replied: 'I can't switch on the lights as it would light up the whole shop.'

There was a long massage table covered with white towels in the cubicle.

The woman said: 'Take off your clothes and hang them there.'

She pointed to a steel hanger with several hooks which I could barely see in the dark cubicle.

As I undressed, she asked: 'You want a 'mei nu' (pretty girl)?'

'Anything,' I replied in Mandarin.

TOLD TO TAKE OFF SHORTS

She told me to take off my boxer shorts, but I refused.

Then, I lay on the massage table and she left the cubicle.

Seconds later, another woman entered the cubicle and introduced herself. She called me 'xiao shuai ge' (young, handsome boy).

I asked how much I had to pay for the massage and she said it was $30 for an hour.

Lying face down, I didn't see what this second woman looked like.

From our conversation, I could make out a heavy Northern Chinese accent. But she said she was 26, from Seoul, and had lived in China for 'many years'.

This was her first time in Singapore and she had been living here for two months.

Her massage was hard and she used her elbows to apply pressure on my shoulders and back.

During the massage, her handphone - which was inside her leather bag placed on the floor - rang at least twice. She answered once, but didn't say anything.

I could hear people talking outside as the cubicle had no door.

When she massaged my calves, she used so much strength that I tensed up and clenched my teeth.

As the shop front advertised 'tui na', or traditional Chinese acupressure massage, I asked her what the difference was between 'tui na' and regular massage.

She demonstrated by applying her hands in different ways on my back.

About half an hour later, she offered to massage the groin area.

'It's $30 to $50.'

No sex, she said, but she would take off her top if I wanted. Declining her offer, I got up and dressed.

SEX NOT OFFERED

I asked if the other women in the shop offered sex and she said no.

Men who went there were mostly between their mid-20s and 50s, she said.

As I left the cubicle, I could see she was in her mid-30s.

Wearing a black sleeveless top and denim jeans, she had short, gelled spiky hair and tattooed eyebrows.

I left using the front door and saw there were several posters showing the acupoints on the human body - much like those that can be seen in Chinese medical halls or clinics.

Over at Tampines, I went to a 'beauty and massage salon'.

It was on the second floor of an HDB block and customers could enter only through the back door facing a carpark.

Inside, three Chinese girls called my photojournalist colleague and I 'shuai ge' (handsome men).

They wore one-piece dresses which revealed their cleavage.

There were at least two rooms there.

We said we only wanted the shop's name cards so we could call for appointments in future.

One of the girls cheerfully passed us two name cards and we left.

__________________________________________________ ____________
Just post TNP report for those who did not see.. :) :)

hardrocksg
05-07-2005, 12:37 PM
This is the Hougang shop the photo appeared on The Newpaper & Chinese paper on 2nd July Saturday.I think straight away the boss close it down already. Tried calling their shop but nobody pick up the phone.
So are you the one who reported to the newpaper ,Ghost?
You are right! Must be a regular to be able to see its them on the papers

GhostRay
05-07-2005, 10:52 PM
So are you the one who reported to the newpaper ,Ghost?How I wish, at least I get a free handphone. :p

But I am not that kind of person. This is one of my regular place..... One regular place down to go... sianz.

rivaldo
06-07-2005, 01:34 AM
How I wish, at least I get a free handphone. :p

But I am not that kind of person. This is one of my regular place..... One regular place down to go... sianz.

Was told that RY closed down due to the NP report. Sinage has been removed. Wonder if it is true?

Stealth
06-07-2005, 09:40 PM
How I wish, at least I get a free handphone. :p

Bro Ghost, I think we had one more place less for our Tour-of-Duty.........But anyway, is good for them to close. After reading so many comments and my personnel experience, they worth to be closed..........

Never Mind, we will still able to find better place.........

Cheers..... :D

GhostRay
07-07-2005, 12:34 AM
Bro Ghost, I think we had one more place less for our Tour-of-Duty.........But anyway, is good for them to close. After reading so many comments and my personnel experience, they worth to be closed..........

Never Mind, we will still able to find better place.........

Cheers..... :DYo Bro Stealth, Glad u shared my pt of view. If old one dun go, new one dun come & the standard either never improve or worst, go down hill.... :D