PDA

View Full Version : My Sexcapades over time...

Stratos
02-05-2010, 01:32 AM
Dear all, I've seen many bros sharing their FRs, stories and experiences, I feel now that I will be starting this tread to share with you my sexciting encounters and hope that you will like the experiences that I had gone through and up my points too.

These encounters were the times I was in US and Singapore
Theres will be a number that I will be re-counting ongoingly so please be patient with me as I have never imagined that I would write on it.

Please support me by upping my points to encourage me to continue.

Thank you!

Stratos
02-05-2010, 01:34 AM
THE TOGA PARTY

Part 1:
I was so excited I swear cause we were to be having our 1st Toga/Greek Mythology night party tomorrow! But the rule of the game was to bring someone to the party. My friends all already were bringing someone to the party. Even my buddy Luke told me he got this girl that he met while on a flight back from the UK. I was beginning to be frustrated, so Luke called me out for a drink at the bar.

So Luke and I were hanging out at a bar and the toga party came to topic; I was complaining that I will be so banned from the party if i did not have a date and suddenly from behind me I heard a sweet “Hello gentlemen” and then this waitress named Diana, introduced herself and ask for our orders. I was smitten by her because she looked like this mixed looking girl with bluish eyes and a cute smile. She was having this purple spags that covered just up to her naval and a blouse that tucked in her nice pair of 34C breasts with a tied bow in front of her blouse. She took our orders and buddy Luke asked for the food menu, and I just asked how’s the food here... she grinned cheekishly with a pause and then said: “Sucks!” Instantly I liked her attitude as it was feel with sexy vibes. She was the one that I would love to have on my menu!

We were just talking about where we should get our toga costumes when she came back serving us our drinks. In an attempt to know Diana more, I teased her when she spilled a little of the draft beer, and she grinned cheekishly again. Then she said she did not bring us the food menu cause she just wanted to spare us from the trauma of it. I asked her more about herself and then asked her where we could get some toga costumes, and explained that we had a toga party going on. Her eyes like lit up suddenly and went “Seriously?! You are having a toga party” and went on to tell us where to get the costumes. We had a few teases of her being a church lady and it was then she told us she brought her son there few days ago to get a costume for a party. I was like YOU HAVE A SON?! And she replied: “ya!” I couldn’t believe my eyes i was staring at a MILF! I tried to invite her to the Toga Party and I told her straight out, I needed someone to go with and she’d be the talk of the party. She kindly refused at 1st and I just went how long have you last partied; plus its a TOGA party!” She then said she’s a single mum and she got no one to baby sit her son but truth was that she had not partied like forever! I told her if she was willing we’d take her after her shift to go toga shopping, her eye lit up again! She then said: “What the hell!” Sure! I will ask my pal to take care of my son. I need some time out! We exchanged numbers and met up later. Got all the costumes and accessories we needed and told her i will pick her up the next day.

Stratos
02-05-2010, 01:00 PM
My Sexcapades over time...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE TOGA PARTY

Part 1:
I was so excited I swear cause we were to be having our 1st Toga/Greek Mythology night party tomorrow! But the rule of the game was to bring someone to the party. My friends all already were bringing someone to the party. Even my buddy Luke told me he got this girl that he met while on a flight back from the UK. I was beginning to be frustrated, so Luke called me out for a drink at the bar.

So Luke and I were hanging out at a bar and the toga party came to topic; I was complaining that I will be so banned from the party if i did not have a date and suddenly from behind me I heard a sweet “Hello gentlemen” and then this waitress named Diana, introduced herself and ask for our orders. I was smitten by her because she looked like this mixed looking girl with bluish eyes and a cute smile. She was having this purple spags that covered just up to her naval and a blouse that tucked in her nice pair of 34C breasts with a tied bow in front of her blouse. She took our orders and buddy Luke asked for the food menu, and I just asked how’s the food here... she grinned cheekishly with a pause and then said: “Sucks!” Instantly I liked her attitude as it was feel with sexy vibes. She was the one that I would love to have on my menu!

We were just talking about where we should get our toga costumes when she came back serving us our drinks. In an attempt to know Diana more, I teased her when she spilled a little of the draft beer, and she grinned cheekishly again. Then she said she did not bring us the food menu cause she just wanted to spare us from the trauma of it. I asked her more about herself and then asked her where we could get some toga costumes, and explained that we had a toga party going on. Her eyes like lit up suddenly and went “Seriously?! You are having a toga party” and went on to tell us where to get the costumes. We had a few teases of her being a church lady and it was then she told us she brought her son there few days ago to get a costume for a party. I was like YOU HAVE A SON?! And she replied: “ya!” I couldn’t believe my eyes i was staring at a MILF! I tried to invite her to the Toga Party and I told her straight out, I needed someone to go with and she’d be the talk of the party. She kindly refused at 1st and I just went how long have you last partied; plus its a TOGA party!” She then said she’s a single mum and she got no one to baby sit her son but truth was that she had not partied like forever! I told her if she was willing we’d take her after her shift to go toga shopping, her eye lit up again! She then said: “What the hell!” Sure! I will ask my pal to take care of my son. I need some time out! We exchanged numbers and met up later. Got all the costumes and accessories we needed and told her i will pick her up the next day.

Cytan7
02-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Nice start, pls continue bro :)

Stratos
02-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Part 2:
I was dressed in a single piece of white with golden leaves on it and a crown of golden leaves (signifying that I was Julius Caesar) and when I picked her up at her place, she looked was in this toga and crown like mine and the skirt was just below her butt cheeks, so as she walked i could see her butt cheeks rise. I immediately got a hard on! I wish i could just reach down under her skirt and grab that ass of hers. She wasn’t wearing any bras so her nipples were protruding out of her toga and as it was a slightly translucent, i could almost see her without her clothes. Her toga was so low that her right breast could almost pop out anytime and I just wanted to suckle on them

Stratos
02-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Man this sux man... no takers for my stories yet....

gambit88
02-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Patiently Waiting For More :)

Stratos
02-05-2010, 09:52 PM
Part 3:
We arrived at the party late so the party had already started. In the bungalow, ladies and guys in togas were dancing to all sorts of R&B music. Some were beginning to be drunk (at 1 hour of the party) And boobs were popping out of the toga costumes. Diana saw and was a little drawn back but i told her that i won’t let anything happen to her and i took this opportunity to grab her toga and her ass. We danced, we fed each other grapes while dancing, i tickled her while dancing, and she slowly loosened up. All the guys and girls kept partying but at times kept stealing glances at her and i caught the eye contact and I winked at them and they gave me a thumbs up.

eeemen
03-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Camping here to see how it develops ;)

Yardstick
03-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Man this sux man... no takers for my stories yet....

TS, What takers do you want for your experiences/story? I don't think anyone is going to buy them from you. :p I presume you are referring to supporters? :D

CibLover
03-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Another nice campsite.
Pitching tent..

TS, please continue... no need to ask for points. They will come later when your story flows. ;) :p

Stratos
04-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Part 4:
After a while of dancing and drinking champagne, we went to the couches to just lay back and watch the sexy world go by, as girls were dancing, we could see ass, breasts popping out and drunk girls licking alcohol of each other. Diana commented that this party was crazy but happening, and i reaffirmed it. She was in no way ready for such a party! We laid on the couch chatting drinking and eating, and after 30 minutes. We started our own little party! I flipped the bottom of my toga to reveal my ass to her n she gave that surprised and how dare you look with a playful grin. Then in no time she flipped hers up and down citing that it was hot in there... and IMMEDIATELY i noticed it exposed her pussy. She wasn’t wearing any panties! I got an immediate hard on!

muskscent
05-05-2010, 12:56 AM
camping here for more. a lil advice bro TS, maybe faster with d updates, hehe

Stratos
05-05-2010, 01:03 AM
Part 5:
Before you all get your dicks ejaculated let me try and describe more to you on what I remember seeing of her so maybe you can visualise, how she is like. She stood at about 1.78m, brownish hair tied in a bun with 2 fringes dropping to the left and right of her face and the remaining let down; bluish eyes, nicely plucked blackish brown eye-brows, a rather sharp nose that compliments her face, pink lips with shinny lip gloss on (i remember cuz i kissed her and it taste like strawberries) and sparkly white teeth but other than her eyes i was particularly attracted to her chin.
Her skin was fair, that complimented the toga’s white and gold design. Diana had a lovely pair of long legs and arms. Perfect hairless on arms and legs, just the way I like it.
Her ass... WOW I needed to keep viewing it But the best of it all was her pussy perfectly waxed with a landing strip down the centre! WHAT A TURN ON!

swell
05-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Please continue.

Stratos
06-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Part 6:
As we laid on the couch, I started caressing and leg and touching her butt. We continue teasing each other while at it. Slowly but surely we were kissing and tonguing each other. I was kissing her on her neck and even her ass cheeks and were in between saying things to tease and complement each other. In no time i was running my hand down her chest and feeling her boobs! She smiled with her pearly white teeth each time I was caressing her. She then open up her legs exposing her pussy to the crowd and I tickled her clit quickly and she closed her legs thereafter. What a tease! She then started running her hand up and down my chest and feeling my body and a few time her hands would just reached down to my dick area and run her finger up and down like a feather against my skin! I was rock hard and i could not stand it anymore... I had to nail her

Stratos
28-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Dear all sorry i have been away and had little access to the internet anyway here's to continue my story. So sorry about keeping all bros & sis waiting