PDA

View Full Version : Any great sex position acts in a car.

sticky5
01-05-2010, 02:20 PM
checking if anyone to have any great stories to share when making out in a car.

raykwok79
01-05-2010, 08:56 PM
tis depend very much on war car u driving leh...

sticky5
02-05-2010, 01:58 AM
of course having a MPV will be best suited. A normal car and what best use can happened. Do share your stories.

stephan
02-05-2010, 02:19 AM
It's depand on how hiong u r... not the car!

open one door, gal in doggie position with her butt abit protrude out from the car... u stand outside, lighting up a cigarette and u can start to bonk her... :p

sticky5
02-05-2010, 02:25 AM
That 1 good position to act on but in board day light will be a problem lor. keep coming with all the acts.

heartbroken
02-05-2010, 03:27 AM
For me, i find that car bonks are exciting, but limits the amt of positions :D

raykwok79
02-05-2010, 05:14 AM
Stephan! yeah! tats my favourite! the thrill is have her go naked. she sitting inside while u standing ouside having deep throat bj is shiok too.

Gal on top, missionary, sisscors and from behind sideways are common positions ba.

raykwok79
02-05-2010, 07:12 AM
I would think positions may nt be the important factor.

Hope bros, share info on which carpark or place is gd. We can come up a list. Maybe, or eventually those cars tat parked the carpark are all Sammy bros. Perhaps can hv a puff after their bonking. well, bros can exchange knowledge, get the thrill to bonk at the same place with other cars nxt to u, peeping each other or maybe exchange or orgy. wow, 1 stone kill so many birds.

wakaka, another type of samsters gathering.

pokeman71
02-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Just brought my lover to sentosa last friday. When we about to left the island, I just try my luck and drove to palawan beach car park. Is a good spot as the entire car park only got my car there. Place is dark, we went on to do FJ. Finishing that time, one more car is coming for same purpose.

Good place.

Fatty George
02-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Best is a BJ after parking the car. :rolleyes:

maxman
02-05-2010, 08:28 AM
I think most cars are too small and squeezy. I only ever did woman-on-top in a car.

sticky5
02-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Had my chances along the side road of ECP with my fb a few times inside the car. Mostly with bj and on missionary. always on a look out when cars drive passes and most exciting times are people walk past my car. Til now, on did stop looking inside as I stop the pounding when knowing there people coming lor. hei ar.

Wigan
02-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Best is a BJ after parking the car. :rolleyes:

For me I'll park it along a moving traffic (some roads got side-parking for directions) or infront of a MRT track (MSCP) so that I can enjoy the BJ while the world passes me by....:p

officelady
02-05-2010, 06:23 PM
believe it or not.. i ever masturbate myself using the stick which you guys use it shift gear rite infront of my guy to demostrate how horny i was then in his car at the carpark in a dark lite situation.

clarence9
02-05-2010, 07:31 PM
tried a few years ago with a Jap chick. The acr park next to the east coast PA camp site. Phew ! most of the ppl there are for the same activity.

With the engine and air-con off, can you imagine the sweat we both had after the job is done. You need very flexible body to be able to do it inside the car. Very challanging.

Greendevil
02-05-2010, 08:25 PM
hnmmmmm maybe on top the bonnet lol

queey
02-05-2010, 11:45 PM
I've tried in a tight area like bathtub once...had many position and finally gave up cos too small and slippery went to bed instead. Best part is when my partner was in cowgirl position on top of me she used the shower head to shoot on her clitoris under water till she cums while I'm struggling halfway submerged in water with foams all over my head...LOL

Meeting her again in few days time...maybe can try car sex since I've not tried before only get bj in car before. Waiting for more people to share experience...maybe I can share mine next week..lol

sticky5
03-05-2010, 07:49 AM
Making out in the car do really exciting and fun. Take challenges to move around especially when my FB get too hot and she wanted to take over control. phew, when my hard rod inside her and changing into another position.

raykwok79
03-05-2010, 08:10 AM
yo bro! jus update u!

I tried sideway from back at the car park seat. more convenient if naked.

queey
03-05-2010, 09:57 AM
yo bro! jus update u!

I tried sideway from back at the car park seat. more convenient if naked.

Yeah i guess its better to move to the backseats for actions but its rather dangerous to do naked, what if got passerby or police?

pressure
03-05-2010, 11:49 AM
for me, in the car,any position will do, can finish job means success

HungHubby
03-05-2010, 07:30 PM
hope this helps..

most of the newly developed hdb mscp are pretty deserted at nights, it just depends on where u are at the point of time. (woodlands, bukit batok, bukit panjang, jurong west, punggol etc)
most parks, nature reserves, reservoirs and hilltop carparks are deserted at nights also. (mount faber, birdpark hill, marina south, canning hill, lower/upper pierce/macrithie/lower/upper seletar reservoir, bukit panjang/bukit timah nature reserve, pasir ris/ecp/changi/west coast park etc)
most industrial estates usually operate office hours, it becomes a ghost town at night, again it will depend on where u are. do watch out for those with a dom nearby though. (tuas/bedok/bukit batok/eunos/ubi/amk etc)

more space:
if ya driving a sedan/hatch, push both front seats max to the front and tilt down for more space. or push the co-driver seat all the back fully-reclined. u got tons of space with all the rear seats rolded down if ya driving a mpv. u could even put a mattress with pillows and both lie down to watch the stars if ya got a sun/moon roof.

postions:
use ya creatively to come up with more postions. u could always have her squating/sitting on ya lap for the riding part, have her lay down on the back of the front seat for missionary, make her bend over the boot for standing doggie(the damn bonnet is hot), u lying on top of her down on the front co-driver seat fully tilted back, rear door open with either one outside for more room and stuff..

some tips:
never ever ever attempt to recieve/give head while driving unless u both are experienced enough in this. cruising wun kill, but near-misses by other road idiots will(even at 0430am). adjust the a/c to about the same temperature as outside, else the interior will condensate and u will have a even better time cleaning up later. always leave a small gap open for interior air to escape, carbon monoxide is odourless, colourless and can knock most out in 5mins. always keep wet wipes in the car, the next cof, cob or whatever might just stained something.

will share more of my experiences if u mates are keen.. happy testing the suspension.. :)

sticky5
03-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Is an act that required the enjoyment of both parties. So do like to hear out the many styles position that majority loves having in the car.

maxman
03-05-2010, 10:38 PM
I think, most importantly, to enjoy having sex in a car, is to do at some abandoned urban area or isolated nature area. Otherwise, the worry and risk of getting caught could spoil the mood.

I hated having to look around to see if anyone is coming.

Hahaha… It’s also useful to have leather seats since they don’t stain.

sticky5
03-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Haha...any hotspots for recommendations as have wheels will travel. Understand hotels are one best location but checking around for something different. I done that at East Coast, Lavenda Park, Fort Canning and the famous Mt. Faber. Hippy.

bigangry
04-05-2010, 01:30 PM
believe it or not.. i ever masturbate myself using the stick which you guys use it shift gear rite infront of my guy to demostrate how horny i was then in his car at the carpark in a dark lite situation.

did u try penetrating yourself with the gear knob?

the most kinky i tried was pulling over and getting a bj along changi road with lots of cars passing by.

tryying
04-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Try this if you think you are lucky enough, haha!

During raining season, drive ard a remoted area. When rain comes, strip naked n run out of the car. Bonk the woman at the front of the car. Her back will be feeling hot while her top, with cold rain hitting on her.

Since it's raining, no matter how loud she scream, no one can hear her. On top of that, raining, all went hidding, peeping tom also lesser or none. Bonk till cum also possible, in the wild, so nice.

But all depends on luck. Whole night no rain, can go home n slp.... :D

sticky5
05-05-2010, 09:42 PM
planning for a session this weekend with my gf during board day light. Hunting for a remote area where the session will not be distractive. Any good areas for recommendation for daytime bonk?

sticky5
10-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Anyone tried stadium carpark? great place and peace of mind for now.

stephan
10-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Try this if you think you are lucky enough, haha!

During raining season, drive ard a remoted area. When rain comes, strip naked n run out of the car. Bonk the woman at the front of the car. Her back will be feeling hot while her top, with cold rain hitting on her.

Since it's raining, no matter how loud she scream, no one can hear her. On top of that, raining, all went hidding, peeping tom also lesser or none. Bonk till cum also possible, in the wild, so nice.

But all depends on luck. Whole night no rain, can go home n slp.... :D

u remind me one encounter in my pass..... It was occasionally caught by heavy rain at one fine afternoon, me parked my car just beside the road, devil horn protruded out, strip my FB and bonk her on the spot... no people can find out anything... :D

sjb1994
10-05-2010, 05:04 PM
planning for a session this weekend with my gf during board day light. Hunting for a remote area where the session will not be distractive. Any good areas for recommendation for daytime bonk?

most HDB MSCP at heartland can do this. My experience is at the new MSCP at Kallang Baharu, park facing the track and bonk with the train passing.

sticky5
14-05-2010, 04:47 PM
great place and anymore for recommendations? A quicky certainly make the time and always having ready locations. Great fun.

scukme
15-05-2010, 03:45 PM
great place and anymore for recommendations? A quicky certainly make the time and always having ready locations. Great fun.

Lim chu kang cemetry is the best place to cheong.

ah_est
16-05-2010, 02:39 AM
tried a few years ago with a Jap chick. The acr park next to the east coast PA camp site. Phew ! most of the ppl there are for the same activity.

With the engine and air-con off, can you imagine the sweat we both had after the job is done. You need very flexible body to be able to do it inside the car. Very challanging.

i think you can die from it though. with engine and aircon off..

duoli
16-05-2010, 08:16 AM
did in car once when it was raining very heavily.

parked at a heavy vehicle carpark blocked by the big lorries.

Never on aircon tho. in case the battery die on me later on.

then tried 2 positions only, but very shiok. First i sit at the back then she sits on my lap and ride me. can imagine the car was a little stuffy then our bodies were sweaty and hug together and fuck.

then when i was cumming then let her lie down on the back seats and fuck her at top speed till cum*

tn_lengchai
16-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Side track a bit... Question?

What is the first words, couple would say after they have their quickie or hot sex in the car?

some_
18-05-2010, 12:36 AM
aircon off? not hot meh

Joris
18-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Next time no more doing in car liaos.

sticky5
18-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Always find the excitments and at times on the look out if there are passes by trying hard to take a peek. There are many places and wanna many to explore the lands.

Yesterday
19-05-2010, 12:21 AM
heavy vehicle carparks are the best....
used to do it with my ex there.. love it when he sits at the back while i ride on him....

Erasure
19-05-2010, 03:10 AM
Side track a bit... Question?

What is the first words, couple would say after they have their quickie or hot sex in the car?

Her first question is always.."Errhh...can switch the air-con higher, very hot...."

My first sentence is always..."You don't move, I bring you the tissue, later drip on the car seats..."

Errh...Mr. Jack Neo, what about you? Care to share your rich experience with us given that you have a big MPVs and many FBs? Share share lah...cause I know you now hiding at home most of the time, so now very free to surf SBF website....

Rickey
19-05-2010, 07:59 AM

Wow, wow Sis !!,

Really admire yr adventurism in sex...truly i tink u beat the rest of them in tis forum flat.:) Didnt even tink of tis method myself, though been driving for yrs. Mi cannot sleep well liao lah haha. :p Great creativity in sex !! Can share wif us more of such kinky ideas so dat we can oso enjoy sex the way u do....

Thank u sis, cheers !!

darylcch
19-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Van is the best! you can roll here and there...hahaa

when we were young, we can only afford to buy small car. we will try all ways and all positions to have sex in that small car with the gear stick getting our way in the middle....
when we get older, can afford bigger car, we will think of doing it in hotel or home..

miss those days in my first mini car...suzuki fonte

queey
21-05-2010, 11:01 PM
hope this helps..

most of the newly developed hdb mscp are pretty deserted at nights, it just depends on where u are at the point of time. (woodlands, bukit batok, bukit panjang, jurong west, punggol etc)
most parks, nature reserves, reservoirs and hilltop carparks are deserted at nights also. (mount faber, birdpark hill, marina south, canning hill, lower/upper pierce/macrithie/lower/upper seletar reservoir, bukit panjang/bukit timah nature reserve, pasir ris/ecp/changi/west coast park etc)
most industrial estates usually operate office hours, it becomes a ghost town at night, again it will depend on where u are. do watch out for those with a dom nearby though. (tuas/bedok/bukit batok/eunos/ubi/amk etc)

more space:
if ya driving a sedan/hatch, push both front seats max to the front and tilt down for more space. or push the co-driver seat all the back fully-reclined. u got tons of space with all the rear seats rolded down if ya driving a mpv. u could even put a mattress with pillows and both lie down to watch the stars if ya got a sun/moon roof.

postions:
use ya creatively to come up with more postions. u could always have her squating/sitting on ya lap for the riding part, have her lay down on the back of the front seat for missionary, make her bend over the boot for standing doggie(the damn bonnet is hot), u lying on top of her down on the front co-driver seat fully tilted back, rear door open with either one outside for more room and stuff..

some tips:
never ever ever attempt to recieve/give head while driving unless u both are experienced enough in this. cruising wun kill, but near-misses by other road idiots will(even at 0430am). adjust the a/c to about the same temperature as outside, else the interior will condensate and u will have a even better time cleaning up later. always leave a small gap open for interior air to escape, carbon monoxide is odourless, colourless and can knock most out in 5mins. always keep wet wipes in the car, the next cof, cob or whatever might just stained something.

will share more of my experiences if u mates are keen.. happy testing the suspension.. :)

Thanks for the tips it's really useful. Will be trying out next week as I've told my girl about making out in car and she is really keen to try.Isn't it better to have condensate glass so that outside people won't see?

hotdeal4u
21-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Also depends on the size of the girl. Wait suspension cannot take it.....Exciting but space very limited.

tk-king
21-05-2010, 11:32 PM
missionary, doggy, girl on top, reverse cowgirl

i tend to cum faster than usual when making out in car

public more excited ah

sticky5
29-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Is always the excitment that many of you get. Can either from the bros or sis. Bonking time is always for both parties. Wonder having it in board day light?

natsuki
29-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Was having a ktv session with a bunch of frens somewhere in town near midnight, the other day. One of my RTF cust called, and picked me up frm the place i am... Initially went all around the area to search for carparks to do it, den, we went all the way to a nearby MSCP.

At the top floor, he parked his car and i wipe his dick clean den started to blow him... Moments after the blow, i think he couldnt take it anymore and he suggested bonking. Due to the baby chair in the back sit, we were having very limited space... So i use my mouth to cap him a condom, he walked out of his car, and he bonked me, with me inside the car, and he standing outside, its just lik a doggie person, but with the guy standing (outside) his car, and me bending forward on the seat.. Sexciting wor...

Later on after the deed, he send me back to join my frens.... And he went off to meet his frens... =P

Quite a kinky experience... My first time in that position, in a car.
And well, that just happened last month... =P

Rickey
29-05-2010, 07:26 AM
At the top floor, he parked his car and i wipe his dick clean den started to blow him... Moments after the blow, i think he couldnt take it anymore and he suggested bonking. Due to the baby chair in the back sit, we were having very limited space... So i use my mouth to cap him a condom, he walked out of his car, and he bonked me, with me inside the car, and he standing outside, its just lik a doggie person, but with the guy standing (outside) his car, and me bending forward on the seat.. Sexciting wor...

Later on after the deed, he send me back to join my frens.... And he went off to meet his frens... =P

Wow sis nat !! :D, tat was kinky alrite. ! A great idea, but never tot of it until now. Good creativity but whose idea was tat, sis ?? But dun know whether the guy felt comfortable n enjoyed his deed wif u in tat position....how abt yrself...u like tat position in the car ??.....tempted to try it myself 1 day haha !

wondergal
29-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Was having a ktv session with a bunch of frens somewhere in town near midnight, the other day. One of my RTF cust called, and picked me up frm the place i am... Initially went all around the area to search for carparks to do it, den, we went all the way to a nearby MSCP.

Hmm... interesting position.

Is it easy to use mouth to roll down a cap on a guy?

natsuki
29-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Wow sis nat !! :D, tat was kinky alrite. ! A great idea, but never tot of it until now. Good creativity but whose idea was tat, sis ?? But dun know whether the guy felt comfortable n enjoyed his deed wif u in tat position....how abt yrself...u like tat position in the car ??.....tempted to try it myself 1 day haha !

Hahaha, i always tot of it lei, but never try out, but finally tired it out that day... Haha. He say that's sth new lei... I oso think tats sth new... but fun lei i think... Hahah~ He say it's sexciting lo... =P
Anyway, quite wasted cuz i could have taken pics of tat position n posted in my thread, but never... =(

Hmm... interesting position.

Is it easy to use mouth to roll down a cap on a guy?

Ahh... Not that difficult lei i felt.. I lik to cap ppl with my mouth... Incase u scare the cap isnt secured enuff, cap it to ard the middle of the dick, den use ur fingers to pull the condom down. However, i think the right way is to roll down thru ur mouth n tongue. =)

eeemen
30-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Wow, sis natsuki, power man!! & well done!! Thanks for sharing, Cheers ..............

Ilikehootest
30-05-2010, 11:28 PM
got 2 experience to share (the 2 that meant more to me)

1) while I was driving with my ex-gal beside me. In the middle of conversation, suddenly
me: "ei, a bit horny, I want BJ can?".
she: "You really want it?".
me: "ya"

then she really leaned over, unbutton my jeans. She actually caught me off-guard a bit and the next thing i know, I was working hard to stay focus on the road.

2) This activity was carried out with the gal who gave me the best BBBJ in my life. Go to back seat with both front seat in fully forward position and fully tilted forward as well. For BJ enjoyment, male seat on back seat while female kneel on the carpet. To maximise space, can seat in position diagonally across the back seat.

For bonking position, I'm not in particularly like bonking in car, so nothing much to share.

cash..27
31-05-2010, 04:02 PM
i love to sex in car ...any car can......i bring my ons mostly to east coast park, santosa... and at any mintystory carpark

sticky5
08-06-2010, 12:44 AM
Certainly glad hearing out bros and sis on their sexiting events happening. Had a session with my fb over the weekend at the rear seat taking her from behind and inbetween my legs giving me a great bbbj.

sticky5
13-06-2010, 06:35 AM
no new acts coming up for sharing from brs and sis?

turbo_slk200
21-06-2010, 12:15 AM

Mistress' plane departure plane delayed for 4 hours .... and airport is knn boring...

Just Did it... recently .... Changi Airport Terminal 1 carpark...... find a cosy corner where..... and you can watch the planes.....stars..... and even the skytrain....!

Have fun !

sticky5
24-06-2010, 12:39 AM
when the plane took off and you took off with a big bang bro.

sticky5
24-06-2010, 01:55 AM
So the saying goes...when the planes took off from your sight and you took off with a big bang inside her bro. proper landing gear up and flight smooth moment.

sticky5
18-07-2010, 01:30 AM
none coming up on new forms of actions?

bossy_miaomiao
22-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Making out in the car do really exciting and fun. Take challenges to move around especially when my FB get too hot and she wanted to take over control. phew, when my hard rod inside her and changing into another position.

yeah ! agree with you ! haha... but fun:D

bossy_miaomiao
23-07-2010, 12:16 AM
at the back of the car, i bent down, he "tear off" my G-string, rolled up my dress, and licked me from my butt cheek.. to ass... up to my back... while hands cupping and fondling my breasts... very turn on..

peterdrill69
15-11-2011, 11:13 AM

Woah I wish my girl can be like that.. Always like to see girls Masterbate, it makes me high. Yummy

JTen88
16-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Was driving up to Ipoh from Singapore, the KL stretch jam like mad and I told my wife I am falling asleep liow... no R&R along that stretch so she got to do something to keep me from falling asleep :o

So used a towel cover our waist down and did a handjob and I fingered her ... very exciting as the whole road was full of cars going bumper to bumper, we did it in full view of others

Stud00
16-11-2011, 07:02 PM
WOOO!!! Car Sex.. you got my attention. There's something kinky about car sex.. the thrill of being caught..

Things to prepare for car sex?
1) Curtains?
2) Tinted windows
3) Loads of tissue and wet wipes to clear up.

geckoSG
18-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Best position for car sex is always the lady on top. But of cos, depends on
what sort of car you are driving. I always loved my FBs to sit on top of me,
especially they will feel the entire shaft inside deeply.

Missed car sex fun...

nicenice_guy
23-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Last weekend I brought my gf and did at Labardor park where there's 1 part super dark... There's a old ulu building with fence and gate... Seems like there's nobody there so we did in the car... With the back of the car facing the gate...
We were at the rear seat (sedan) and I was sitting and keeping a look out to the right side which is the road we used to come in from. She sat on me facing me... (we changed a few position before this) so my main concern was the road coming in from the right side... Since the gate was locked and covered (cannot see inside) and our left was just thick forest...
Then suddenly she scream super loud near my ears...

(U know when driving, there is a left blind spot??)
There was a Chinese man standing there masturbating... She said that the person was wearing clothes with his dick coming out of his pants... And he is botak... Seems like china man... I did not see his face cos when she screamed, he ran into the forest. He spoilt the whole session and I had to quickly drive off.

Here4U
23-11-2011, 01:06 PM
most of the time will ask girl to remove panty before go to back seat... face each other and tongue fight till hot hot... then remove top and do breast-stroke and kneading... insert with girl on top... can try insert with girl back facing but quite difficult because space limited... ask those driving an mpv or van... how about ask "liang po-po" for some suggestions...