PDA

View Full Version : Exotic Spanish Fly - Energy Drink !!!

naturegreen
01-05-2010, 12:59 AM
Came across this while surfing. Wonder does this drink work wonders? Anyone seen or tried before? Can it be bought in Sillypore? Anyone care to share more? Next I wonder if it is legal to buy/sell Spanish fly in Sillypore....... Anyone care to enlighten?

Read more here (http://sgfoodfad.blogspot.com/2009/02/exotic-spanish-fly-energy-drink.html)

chaos13
01-05-2010, 04:00 PM
bro, the actual Spanish fly is not legal here due to it's poisonous nature. I believe the drink does not contain the actual components of Spanish fly.

hylton
01-05-2010, 04:19 PM
yes this drink doe's work i can remember a few years ago. few of my friends used it on a girl. they put it in her drink she became stupid horny my friends wanted to have sex with her for a long wile ago. they took her to a house where they did there way with her i cant really give full details of what they did because i felt bad and left them with her. but yes this spanish fly works.... if you get the real deal

clans
29-08-2010, 07:47 PM
yes this drink doe's work i can remember a few years ago. few of my friends used it on a girl. they put it in her drink she became stupid horny my friends wanted to have sex with her for a long wile ago. they took her to a house where they did there way with her i cant really give full details of what they did because i felt bad and left them with her. but yes this spanish fly works.... if you get the real deal

bro, the actual Spanish fly is not legal here due to it's poisonous nature. I believe the drink does not contain the actual components of Spanish fly.

Came across this while surfing. Wonder does this drink work wonders? Anyone seen or tried before? Can it be bought in Sillypore? Anyone care to share more? Next I wonder if it is legal to buy/sell Spanish fly in Sillypore....... Anyone care to enlighten?

Read more here (http://sgfoodfad.blogspot.com/2009/02/exotic-spanish-fly-energy-drink.html)

Bro's

Im selling this product 100% original and worth your money. Please visit my site > http://stuffforthelads.blogspot.com

Interested please drop me a PM or call me directly.

sexmatrix03
29-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Bro's

Im selling this product 100% original and worth your money. Please visit my site > http://stuffforthelads.blogspot.com

Wow... I'm impressed!! :D

0tah
29-08-2010, 10:33 PM
really meh? i bought the powder type use liao oso no use..waste $$ ...zzz

GeGe
29-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Bro's

Wooo, interesting, but the price is in RM, not SG. and the introduction is work for female only lai ??? :rolleyes:

Waiting for FR here :p

J.Bonk.003
29-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Bro's

How do we from Singapore order?
Also how to confirm money sent, product will reach?
Most important, how do we be assured of our partner's health and safety that the product got no side effects?

Thanks

jeeva
29-08-2010, 11:40 PM
RM150 ???? crazy man.

Think can get it around RM50 in KL easily. I know that you can buy this product at PUDU/ Petaling Street as well.

I dont mind buying from you but the price is too much... beyond market value >300%.

monster98
30-08-2010, 01:01 AM
RM150 ???? crazy man.

Think can get it around RM50 in KL easily. I know that you can buy this product at PUDU/ Petaling Street as well.

I dont mind buying from you but the price is too much... beyond market value >300%.

US18.00 for a bottle in Indonesia airport... One shop selling health products displaying a very big shark fin.. :p

Vanda
30-08-2010, 04:22 AM
Anyone trial on the product before:D::D:confused::confused:

Floss
31-08-2010, 09:45 AM
I thought spanish fly is toxic? :confused:

naturegreen
31-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Bro's

I think your product and this product is totally different. 1 is a drink and 1 is a drug.

VitaminC99
31-08-2010, 11:55 PM
I think your product and this product is totally different. 1 is a drink and 1 is a drug.
And how come ur blog only created on the 29 Aug 10???

trygon3
01-09-2010, 02:07 AM
wa nice sia like where to get singapore also cannot get it :confused:

handcell
01-09-2010, 03:51 AM
it is in powder form and oso pls check with the gal health condition b4 trying out on her. from wat i know, gal with heart problem NOT suppose to take it. hope it helps!

naturegreen
01-09-2010, 04:40 AM

The blog don't belong to me.

sportmotor
01-09-2010, 05:08 AM
Can most probably find similar product behind lanes in desker rd or some say area g :D Price wise go see if really sincere enough as a few choices to choose from.
As for effect I think depends on the gal herself, some might work some may not. I have frens ever pour the whole bottle into the drink and see her rock n roll but some totally no responds. Mood and enviroment also plays an important part.
But carefull if she starts to have white bubbles out from the mouth you better run :D

kgbkgb
01-09-2010, 08:21 AM
I thought spanish fly is toxic? :confused:

yes, its very toxic. can be fatal when overdosed. be warned..

honestguy
01-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Pls do not overdose, it is dangerous... But moderate will do :rolleyes:

clans
01-09-2010, 07:39 PM
RM150 ???? crazy man.

Like I had repeated this many times, the one that you see on Pudu is the fake ones, I can get that for RM30 for you as well. Look carefully at the wording of that you see and the one I am selling, and the colour of the cap. The one they are selling one is blue cap one right, mine is the black cap one. 100% original stuff, I know as I take in bulk from a reputable supplier in europe. Hope that clarifies :-)

clans
01-09-2010, 07:45 PM

Bro,
The post was edited and republished on the 29th Aug 2010, not the other way round. The actual blog has been in existence since 2008.

Thanks.

thomas88
01-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Maybe you should get someone as a rep in Singapore then you supply the stocks to him. This way, more members in Singapore will commit by ordering or c&c. I'd be the first as I find it troublesome to be ordering from Malaysia as there's no guarantee of getting the goods. :o

vietnam80
05-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Spanish Fly. Liquid type only.
This brand is recommended as the most effective among all the other Spanish Fly brands out there.

1 bottle $25, 2 bottles $45. Selling at near cost price, left 45 bottles.
Reason for sale, bought one carton during an overseas trip. Trying to get rid of remaining stocks now.

Interested? SMS 8523 6733.

any sample? how to know whether it works?? :confused:

bubbles
05-06-2012, 02:02 PM
will be nice to see a REAL video of a girl given the drink.. most videos online seem acted out..