PDA

View Full Version : Where exactly are the houses in Petain rd?

slickdick87
29-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Someone pls help.Went there today at 3pm and i saw nothing!!

louis
01-05-2010, 01:04 PM
go to flaunders square.

HHfun
01-05-2010, 02:06 PM
From Serangoon -> Petain Road -> Flaunders square, walk in and u will find all girls there inside their room :D:D

slickdick87
01-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Thanx to all bros there. WOW went there today at 3pm and damn alot of hot milfs.
I tried one chinese local milf the but dont know wat room or house lol.
DMG 50/ 45 MINS 1 SHOT
She is 32 rs old.
Huge boobs Fair skin tight ass and not chubby.
Hottest milf i ever seen

SingleX
03-05-2010, 12:07 PM
If I drive there... anyone knows where is the best place to park? Thanks.

batboyz
03-05-2010, 12:44 PM

City Square Mall

alvin36
03-05-2010, 12:45 PM

you can easily park along the petain road (is a 2 lane, one way road), but remember to put coupon.

if you are afraid that people see your car in red-light district... i suggest you park at city square.

superfox
03-05-2010, 06:00 PM
City Square Mall

Thanks for the reminder batboyz,before City Square Mall open I used to park along the road side in the afternoon and it's damn hot .Will park at CSM next trip !

superfox
03-05-2010, 06:05 PM
you can easily park along the petain road (is a 2 lane, one way road), but remember to put coupon.

if you are afraid that people see your car in red-light district... i suggest you park at city square.

Bro I think park at City Square much more better ,rate at $1++ per hour should be about the same as parking outside under the hot sun .
Sometime shiok liao forget that coupon over due then get summon not worth it la ,$30 summon can go 1 more round of cat $30 :)

jacky43
04-05-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm not driving but there r many carparks around PT brothels. Surrounding may b difficult to find vacant lots, especially weekend, if u drive further away. I think u can find available lots opposite Lavender food court.

Couple of times in friend's car, side rds lead away fr PT brothel. U need to know what lanes to turn in. Maybe FOC lots can b found at Rowell Court? We did parked 1time walk to PT, lah!

And, the hdb carparks opposite the Banana Leg coffeshop. Opposite the traffic lights, the Indian temple. I'm sure there r available parking space, drive around that location. Remember, i said b4, all rds lead away fr PT.

Nestea
17-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Hi guys,

I have a stupid question about where the houses are. I have never been to Petain (will make my first visit in 6 weeks), so I googled Flanders Square, and looked at the street view.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/79/flanderssquare.png

I only saw this one small alleyway called Flanders Square. Can any bros here confirm that this is the right street, and are the 'Houses' mentioned in the FRs in this forum referring to those little doors with green bins in front of them in that picture?

Thanks bros

batboyz
18-05-2010, 07:39 AM
It's the alley before Flanders Square if you come from Serangoon Road. You should be able to see people walking in and out of the houses. If you want to go today, I can accompany you after work. If you're interested just PM me.

superfox
18-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Bro this is the place , the houses in the pic show the front of the house so you just got to go behind these houses .

In the pic ,walk on the way to the end and turn to your right (U can only turn right ) then you will see the alley ,everyone enter by the rear .

It's not like Geylang with nice glass door .

superfox
18-05-2010, 03:45 PM
The pic show 1 shop houses building .
behind this building there is 1 more building
It's in between these builing ,
walk into the alley and you will see a lot of ppl walking in and out of the houses .

XEye
18-05-2010, 05:29 PM
This question of where is never fails to pop up and such thread is ALWAYS there but nobody bother to walk through the topics.

The whole Petain Road is just a short straight road of about 300 meter.

If one were to walk up and down the road, sure to see the lane where all the activities are. Just be there during the right time.

What is the right time, many have shared ABUNDANCE here.

Guys, the best way to find the place is just to get there and explore.

If you take taxi, just say the place name and the uncle will know.

If you drive, just take out your faithful directory and read. Its just a short road. For heaven's sake, you are in the comfort of your car.

For people who walk, just get yourself to Petain Road. Like I have said, its just a 300 meter straight road.

ThankyouSir
18-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Thanx to all bros there. WOW went there today at 3pm and damn alot of hot milfs.
I tried one chinese local milf the but dont know wat room or house lol.
DMG 50/ 45 MINS 1 SHOT
She is 32 rs old.
Huge boobs Fair skin tight ass and not chubby.
Hottest milf i ever seen

Hey! i read thru many FRs. These FRs suggest $50/ 20mins.
Hmm....you enjoy special offer.... buy 20mins get 25mins free har???

Nestea
18-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Thanks to bros who msged me to offer to show me the place, and now I have better understanding of where to go. When I visit in July I will definitely shout you some beers

mewven
22-05-2010, 05:26 AM
Hi guys,

I have a stupid question about where the houses are. I have never been to Petain (will make my first visit in 6 weeks), so I googled Flanders Square, and looked at the street view.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/79/flanderssquare.png

I only saw this one small alleyway called Flanders Square. Can any bros here confirm that this is the right street, and are the 'Houses' mentioned in the FRs in this forum referring to those little doors with green bins in front of them in that picture?

Thanks bros

Hi guys,

in the picture, the building still under construction is now City Square mall right?

I went to this road one night a couple of weeks back as i dunno it didn't operate at night. entered one of the stairs shown in the picture, and turn out it was a worker's dorm!?

So actually the correct entrance is the back of this building right? but this building is just a single long building, so how come in the FR it seems like it's supposed to be seperate houses instead? H+number. And how do we know which room is what number?

Cos that time i saw, each room was like some cubicle with either curtain or flimsy door.

Lastly, any bros here know the prices or SOP for foreplay only? meaning no sex or bj or what job, maybe just strip each other and have some kissing / hugging action.. do they accept this? i still innocent la =D thanks!

fornicator
22-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Hi guys,

in the picture, the building still under construction is now City Square mall right?

-- Correct!

I went to this road one night a couple of weeks back as i dunno it didn't operate at night. entered one of the stairs shown in the picture, and turn out it was a worker's dorm!?

-- Correct again!

So actually the correct entrance is the back of this building right?

-- Smart lad you are.

but this building is just a single long building, so how come in the FR it seems like it's supposed to be seperate houses instead? H+number.

-- When you go into the alley, you will see on your left = even numbered houses starting from H02 and on your right, odd numbered houses starting from H07, hence, separate houses.

And how do we know which room is what number?

-- Tilt your head upwards a little bit. Or, you may refer to the Petain S-List thread which I will try to update later with permission from Bro boysg kor kor.

Cos that time i saw, each room was like some cubicle with either curtain or flimsy door.

-- Definitely no curtain and the doors are not flimsy. Could it be that you are referring to Desker road? No offense, I am just guessing here. Peace.

Lastly, any bros here know the prices or SOP for foreplay only? meaning no sex or bj or what job, maybe just strip each other and have some kissing / hugging action.. do they accept this? i still innocent la =D thanks!

--Prices range from $20 - $50.

Standard $50 service as follows:

Washing before and after, catbath, AR, ball sucking, BBBJ, FJ.

This may vary depending on some factors like:

WL's style of service, if you got good chemistry, or if you are a regular. And this is what you will get: frenching, painting, and 69 on top of the other standard services I mentioned.

1 session = 20 minutes = $50. Again, some may vary, 25-30 minutes, depends.

So from here I assume you can do the math for $40 service down to $20 service.

Ex-GL WLs have now come to work in PT making it more exciting and more options. They are mostly CAT 50. PT trained WLs are usually from $40 down to $20.

I hope I have broken your innocence. Have fun.

Cheers.:D

jacky43
22-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Allreally PM that brother of the location, think he found it, yes pic was taken last yr. City Sq Mall is opened since last Christmas.

Is difficult to write everything, brothers need to see it yourself, no point using imagination and, try out the gals so to speak. Students and young guys, i am afraid u not welcome, your time will come. U will kinow!

Brother Fornicator is correct, Wax2 was ex GL not KS. Forgive me i still inprocess of recovering fr flu.

fornicator
22-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Allreally PM that brother of the location, think he found it, yes pic was taken last yr. City Sq Mall is opened since last Christmas.

Is difficult to write everything, brothers need to see it yourself, no point using imagination and, try out the gals so to speak. Students and young guys, i am afraid u not welcome, your time will come. U will kinow!

Brother Fornicator is correct, Wax2 was ex GL not KS. Forgive me i still inprocess of recovering fr flu.

Bro please, take it easy, nothing to forgive yah.

We wish you well.

Cheers!

ReCaRo79
26-05-2010, 05:17 AM
http://heritagetrails.sg/content/271/Petain_Road_Shophouses.html]Heritage Trails :: Jalan Besar Trail :: Petain Road Shophouses (http://www.flickr.com/photos/sftrajan/2228126725/

ReCaRo79
26-05-2010, 06:24 AM
Some error with the first link of post #22 , so i repost the link again below.

Heritage Trails :: Jalan Besar Trail :: Petain Road Shophouses (http://heritagetrails.sg/content/271/Petain_Road_Shophouses.html)

spark666
25-06-2010, 03:15 AM
Just askin, are all type of men well accepted or just chinese ?

Since its Little India I would say all accepted, but just to be sure hehe

jacky43
25-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Provided $ is right, WLs will take all customers. Of course, drunk think no, sometime i think WLs at PT were well trained. Many got experience fr HC, bar nite clubs, tons of sex experience. Not forgetting customer service skill, talking with them is much better than watching "the rookie".

fornicator
25-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Just askin, are all type of men well accepted or just chinese ?

Since its Little India I would say all accepted, but just to be sure hehe

Greetings Bros.

Sad to say that not all types of men are accepted. Many factors. Race, grooming, x-factor, chemistry, to name a few. You think WLs don't bio us also? Then you are sadly mistaken.

Provided $ is right, WLs will take all customers. Of course, drunk think no, sometime i think WLs at PT were well trained. Many got experience fr HC, bar nite clubs, tons of sex experience. Not forgetting customer service skill, talking with them is much better than watching "the rookie".

For some WLs, yes, if price is right, they accept you. But generally, they try to avoid Bangalas and Indians. Sorry, this is from WL and not me, just to be clear. Especially the CAT50 ex-GL WLs. They don't care if you have the money, they will reject you outright. If you don't smell nice or look dirty, you're out! Some WLs even told me they reject because the guy was so damn fat and/or ugly.

Me? I have my fair share of being rejected, somemore by CAT30 WLs! You believe that shit?! Well, whatever. But I don't mind, so many options now in PT, and so far, I am very well accepted.

Hope this helps.

fornicator
26-06-2010, 11:54 AM

I agree at some point. Yes if $ is right why not? But if drunk? Haha. I cannot imagine how I can bonk when I drunk. When I drunk I fall asleep hehe.

Of course this WLs are well trained, they know how to handle customers and themselves. Hell, I actually teach them some moves myself sometimes, haha.

Bottomline is, we present ourselves to them in a way we are presentable, neat and good grooming, I don't see why they will not accept. And of course, don't forget to smile!:)

Hope this helps.

jacky43
26-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Hi Fornicator, thinking over that drunk customers thing, i believe the PRC FL who told me this. She don't know how to service a drunkard man, upon lie on bed he gone stone cold. How to work?

With this, i urge brothers who went to PT brothels, smelling of beers, prepare WLs will say no. Sometimes looking at ang pais i wonder, notices infact they have spend $ on touching up. Don't need to write names, i think we all know who.

Include $20 WLs, those who sort of give up, attitude of want come, $20 only what u expect. Then, hope there r many $20 customers. Kind of like Fornicator wrote, well groom things, WLs too have to practice spend $ on it. Nowonder, Queen Pat told me, no beauty cannot attract customers to go into her room. I wrote this long time ago.

Almost forgot, tonite the Lunar 15day, expecting full moon. But, this eve the ecilipe will shadow the full moon to half. I can imagine standing along the alleys, looking up at the half moon. Romantic and kindy but i will passed. Not possible today, schedule July after co accounts closed.

fornicator
28-06-2010, 08:29 AM
Hi Fornicator, thinking over that drunk customers thing, i believe the PRC FL who told me this. She don't know how to service a drunkard man, upon lie on bed he gone stone cold. How to work?

Hi Bro jacky43, yes, this is exactly my point. How to work? How to service? If customer drunk he might go to sleep so "xiao didi" also sleep. Difficult for WL right? If I a WL I will also not accept customer if drunk. Another thing is dangerous, he might create trouble.

Kind of like Fornicator wrote, well groom things, WLs too have to practice spend $ on it. Nowonder, Queen Pat told me, no beauty cannot attract customers to go into her room. I wrote this long time ago.

Yes of course, WL need to spend $ to touch up and look good and attractive. Because they are in the business of serving customers with "special services". And I believe, in any kind of business, you need something, an x-factor maybe, to attract customers and to keep them coming back. In our case, RTF.

Hope this helps.

Lighting Sky
02-07-2010, 01:50 PM
eh where is the place,

i when down to the place but i cant find any thing?

so blur ?

i saw hse with num izzit which call H = House than enter will saw R = Room all the door is lock 1 ?

so blur

Goatslooter
02-07-2010, 03:18 PM
looking for the back lane? don go in front ! doors all locked.

innocentpig
02-07-2010, 03:42 PM
eh where is the place,

i when down to the place but i cant find any thing?

so blur ?

i saw hse with num izzit which call H = House than enter will saw R = Room all the door is lock 1 ?

so blur

It is at the back lane.. look above a few threads, you will be able to see the link. It is very clear.

from the side of Serangoon Road, you will see a banch of guys walking in and out of a back alley... just follow the crowd, House number is shown on the wall right above or side the doors and room number is Right on top of the room doors once you entered the house.
you will not miss it!!

toothless
02-07-2010, 07:59 PM

why students and young guys are not welcome??:confused:

batboyz
03-07-2010, 10:16 AM

Just ignore him, I'm still young and the WLs are willing to serve me.

toothless
03-07-2010, 11:35 AM

some more my mandarin is not very good..altough I'm chinese :D

will that be a problem?

austin69
03-07-2010, 12:00 PM

Greetings fellow newbie. You asking why when the answer is very obvious. In any kind of vice, there is a certain age criteria. Smoking and drinking alcohol, must be 18 years old and above. I used to be a smoker, fortunately I managed to quit, but on occassion I still smoke, socially that is, and not as a habit. That is why now it saddens me when I see students and young people smoking. I want to tell them that if I could go back in time, I wouldn't have lighted that 1st cigarette. But it is not my province to do so. This is the task of their parents.

Now this vice being commercial sex, is the same. True that there are no posters in WLs' room saying you have to be 18 years old and above, but this we set to ourselves. You are still young and fresh, give yourself a chance not to go into this kind of vice if you can. I am not trying to be a saint here, it is all up to you. I agree with Bro jacky43, "your time will come".

In reality, everybody is welcome in PT. As long as you have the money, you really think the WL will care wether you are young guy or student?

As a student, finishing school is priority. After studies then you can go whatever it is you want to do. Your life, your decision.

I thank you.:D

Greetings Bro, like what I just mentioned, if got money, young or old, WL is willing to serve, no problem.

But do you really need to say, "just ignore him"?

Do you know who is the "him" you are referring to? FYI, that is Bro jacky43, and as a newbie here like you, I went through past threads and posts carefully, and to me, what you said was just plain rude.

I have learnt that to earn respect, you have to give respect.

batboyz
03-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Greetings Bro, like what I just mentioned, if got money, young or old, WL is willing to serve, no problem.

But do you really need to say, "just ignore him"?

Do you know who is the "him" you are referring to? FYI, that is Bro jacky43, and as a newbie here like you, I went through past threads and posts carefully, and to me, what you said was just plain rude.

I have learnt that to earn respect, you have to give respect.

No worries. I don't consider saying "Just ignore him" as being rude. It really depends how you read/the tone that you use to speak. If it's rude to you, that's really on you, as mentioned, it depends on how you read it.

In addition, yes, I know him. For me everyone is the same, veteran/newbie, so why need to differentiate one from another? And yes, I've talked to him few times through this forum.

Cheers.

austin69
03-07-2010, 12:11 PM

will that be a problem?

Certainly not! WLs also English not very good what? As long as you got money, no problem, everything will follow, haha.

batboyz
03-07-2010, 12:12 PM

will that be a problem?

No prob, I always speak English to the WLs as I don't really speak Mandarin, and the same as you I'm also Chinese. Some people may say that we call ourselves Chinese but we don't speak Mandarin. Well, for me, it doesn't really matter, as learning human languages is not really my interest.

Many WLs can speak and understand English, so no worries here. But of course, please ask nicely when asking the WLs. Most of them are in their 30s/40s so their emotional state is not the same as those WLs in GL in their 20s, for example.

austin69
03-07-2010, 12:15 PM
No worries. I don't consider saying "Just ignore him" as being rude. It really depends how you read/the tone that you use to speak. If it's rude to you, that's really on you, as mentioned, it depends on how you read it.

In addition, yes, I know him. For me everyone is the same, veteran/newbie, so why need to differentiate one from another? And yes, I've talked to him few times through this forum.

Cheers.

Ah, in that case we are good! Keep up the good work.

No prob, I always speak English to the WLs as I don't really speak Mandarin, and the same as you I'm also Chinese. Some people may say that we call ourselves Chinese but we don't speak Mandarin. Well, for me, it doesn't really matter, as learning human languages is not really my interest.

Many WLs can speak and understand English, so no worries here. But of course, please ask nicely when asking the WLs. Most of them are in their 30s/40s so their emotional state is not the same as those WLs in GL in their 20s, for example.

That was the best part that I really liked in your post! As an oldie (yes, I'm an old guy, uncle already haha), I am learning from a newbie, you young guy right? Hehe.

batboyz
03-07-2010, 12:24 PM
That was the best part that I really liked in your post! As an oldie (yes, I'm an old guy, uncle already haha), I am learning from a newbie, you young guy right? Hehe.

Well, I consider myself as a young guy, although some people may think that I look older than my actual age, and usually don't believe when I tell them my age. However, not to worry, I'm not that young, as I've been working in SG for > 4 years and actually looking for a new job opportunity in October. In addition, I'm a technical guy, so my way of thinking may not be the same as business/management people, etc. :)

austin69
03-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Well, I consider myself as a young guy, although some people may think that I look older than my actual age, and usually don't believe when I tell them my age. :)

Well, whatever Bro. What's important is we can still "perform" haha.

And not sure how true, that sex makes you feel and look younger.

batboyz
03-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Well, whatever Bro. What's important is we can still "perform" haha.

And not sure how true, that sex makes you feel and look younger.

Yep, quite true, although when I'm exploring PT, I always feel older haha.. no offence though. A bit off topic, but I find those uncles/aunties at those community centres are quite friendly. As sometimes I go for karaoke at a community centre near to my place.

austin69
03-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Yep, quite true, although when I'm exploring PT, I always feel older haha.. no offence though. A bit off topic, but I find those uncles/aunties at those community centres are quite friendly. As sometimes I go for karaoke at a community centre near to my place.

Haha, none taken whatsoever Bro, I find exploring PT as a good exercise. Walking up and down and from house to house is good! Is more of like warming up before going to the main event. After walking-walking, then go to my session, voila, great workout, feel good! Then go home eat dinner!

batboyz
03-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Haha, none taken whatsoever Bro, I find exploring PT as a good exercise. Walking up and down and from house to house is good! Is more of like warming up before going to the main event. After walking-walking, then go to my session, voila, great workout, feel good! Then go home eat dinner!

The walking part is also fine with me. However, the smoke smell is something that I don't feel comfortable with.

toothless
03-07-2010, 12:50 PM
then we've got no problem here :)

btw i'm not a student, but I consider myself still young :D

sewn910516
16-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Hi bros...i gt a ques..if i take mrt to farrer park, will it be a short distance walk to reach the destination?

alvin36
17-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Hi bros...i gt a ques..if i take mrt to farrer park, will it be a short distance walk to reach the destination?

yes. is only 5-10 minutes walk if you know the way.

Let me guide you...

You exit from Farrer Park MRT, Exit "I".. will lead you to City Square Mall. You take escalator up... you will see Bread Talk.. Metro.... etc. If you walk from that way... turn one round... you will see PT houses. But you need to jump across a small "Long Kang".

If you go by another way.. you go into City Square Mall... if you come out from the Loading Bay, you will see PT houses right in front of you too. At the Loading Bay, you will see many City Square staffs smoking there....just walk across the road and jump over the small "Long Kang".

sewn910516
17-07-2010, 12:11 AM
yes. is only 5-10 minutes walk if you know the way.

Let me guide you...

You exit from Farrer Park MRT, Exit "I".. will lead you to City Square Mall. You take escalator up... you will see Bread Talk.. Metro.... etc. If you walk from that way... turn one round... you will see PT houses. But you need to jump across a small "Long Kang".

If you go by another way.. you go into City Square Mall... if you come out from the Loading Bay, you will see PT houses right in front of you too. At the Loading Bay, you will see many City Square staffs smoking there....just walk across the road and jump over the small "Long Kang".

Thx bro...This really helps..Btw, how long is d session for S$50? N can i ask for time extension?

alvin36
17-07-2010, 12:53 AM
Thx bro...This really helps..Btw, how long is d session for S$50? N can i ask for time extension?

I answer you this time. Next time dont ask stupid qns again....

For Cat50, is about 20-40 minutes per session. There is no strict rule. NO OKT keep track of time. but the gal will not be so stupid to serve you for a long time. After all, they are doing a biz transaction. Within SOP... normally ...

Wash : 1min
Catbath/BBBJ/AR : 10 min
Bonking : 5-10 min
wash again, dress up....after that.

Of course if you know the gal well, and if she is not rushing for time. You can stay for another 10 minute for chat..... if up to your chemistry with her.

If you want to extend session. Better tell her and pay up front.

hoosdathu
17-07-2010, 01:59 AM
eh where is the place, i when down to the place but i cant find any thing?
so blur ?
so blur

this is the kind of post that deserve zapping without time limit!

batboyz
17-07-2010, 10:24 AM
just walk across the road and jump over the small "Long Kang".

You don't need to jump.. Why jumping if you can safely & slowly walk down from the left side of it, as there is a path going down to the "Long Kang", then you simply walk along the "Long Kang" and step up to the left.

austin69
17-07-2010, 10:58 AM
You don't need to jump.. Why jumping if you can safely & slowly walk down from the left side of it, as there is a path going down to the "Long Kang", then you simply walk along the "Long Kang" and step up to the left.

Maybe Bro alvin36 just made a figure of speech and not literally "jump". Dangerous, hehe.:p

Err, there is a path now?! See how, if unsafe, no way for me. Peace.

batboyz
17-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Maybe Bro alvin36 just made a figure of speech and not literally "jump". Dangerous, hehe.:p

Err, there is a path now?! See how, if unsafe, no way for me. Peace.

I know what he means, simply cross over the "Long Kang". There was a rope when the last time I went there, to help you go down the "Long Kang", not sure about now. Anyway, the path that I mentioned is much safer then trying to cross over directly.

austin69
17-07-2010, 11:05 AM

Bro alvin36 is correct.

Now technically, 1 session = 20 minutes = $50, this is for ex-GL WLs.

Once I tried a PT trained WL, H14R13 for example, CAT30 = 1 session = 15 minutes.

You want time extension, as in another session or to chit chat? Bro, they will not extend for you to just chit chat unless like what Bro alvin36 mentioned. If you her regular and got good chemistry she will not rush you.

For me, I always pay up if I want to extend. Remember, you are paying them for 2 things, namely: their service, and their time.

jacky43
17-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Yes i was the 1that wrote the cut of the long kang. Again, wet weather advice brothers not to go in thru this openning. Btw, brothers stay away fr a group of young punks selling disc. Serious PT should not b a place to find such things.

austin69
17-07-2010, 11:07 AM
I know what he means, simply cross over the "Long Kang". There was a rope when the last time I went there, to help you go down the "Long Kang", not sure about now. Anyway, the path that I mentioned is much safer then trying to cross over directly.

Thank you Bro for info. Sure, I try to check it out if I can hehe.

austin69
17-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Yes i was the 1that wrote the cut of the long kang. Again, wet weather advice brothers not to go in thru this openning. Btw, brothers stay away fr a group of young punks selling disc. Serious PT should not b a place to find such things.

Agree, a few years back there was even gambling within the alley. Remember those times Bro? Then there was this guy selling medicines to enhance your "power"!

I don't patronize them. I only spend my $$ to WLs.

fornicator
17-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Agree, a few years back there was even gambling within the alley. Remember those times Bro? Then there was this guy selling medicines to enhance your "power"!

I don't patronize them. I only spend my $$ to WLs.

Yup, I do! You already cheonging PT back then?! Cool!

Anyways, this activities, selling illegal medicines, VCDs and gambling is not safe. Could start raid from police. I hope the OKTs do something about it.

Cheers.

austin69
18-07-2010, 01:37 AM

Checked it out this afternoon, yes, the rope still there, but I feel it is still dangerous. I never try go by that way. Those who are keen, just be careful.

batboyz
18-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Checked it out this afternoon, yes, the rope still there, but I feel it is still dangerous. I never try go by that way. Those who are keen, just be careful.

I see, don't go down using the rope, go by the opening on your left hand side if you're facing the houses, just go down slowly.

austin69
19-07-2010, 08:06 AM
I see, don't go down using the rope, go by the opening on your left hand side if you're facing the houses, just go down slowly.

Thanks so much for info and tip Bro. Now got short cut. Haha.

Good week to all!

XEye
20-07-2010, 11:37 PM
Dont mean to "nasty" but I seriously think MANY of the questions that comes in this thread is really just not justified.

If anyone would just read through this section, the answer is all there.

My goodness, talking about Long Kang some more and how to cross it.

Talking about spoon feeding and asking for the sake of it.

Hate to be judgmental but I did in other times wrote that there will be always someone asking and repeating all the same question.

Now I would add to this that there will always be someone kind enough to answer all the same thing all over again.

fornicator
21-07-2010, 12:03 AM
Dont mean to "nasty" but I seriously think MANY of the questions that comes in this thread is really just not justified.

If anyone would just read through this section, the answer is all there.

My goodness, talking about Long Kang some more and how to cross it.

Talking about spoon feeding and asking for the sake of it.

Hate to be judgmental but I did in other times wrote that there will be always someone asking and repeating all the same question.

Now I would add to this that there will always be someone kind enough to answer all the same thing all over again.

Haha, nice post Bro and good point at that! Especially the Long Kang issue.

Well I got to hand it to this Bros. I think they are just in it for the discussion and of course to warn us that it is dangerous.

I admit I checked it out once and no way I am going through there.

Cheers.

jacky43
21-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Pls all b guided, the fence that was cut belongs to state property. It is an offence to vandal it, pushment is severe as many ppls know.

I still think, it was destroy by the runners, those uncles who brought meals to the WLs. I got a hunch they were from across the causeway. This ppls only wanted easy access to PT, they overlook it post a security issue.

After operating hrs, thieves can easy go in break into the brothels escape fast. They r creating problems for themselves.

Me, i think i will not go down and climb up to the other side. I think we all should not do it.

fornicator
21-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Pls all b guided, the fence that was cut belongs to state property. It is an offence to vandal it, pushment is severe as many ppls know.

I still think, it was destroy by the runners, those uncles who brought meals to the WLs. I got a hunch they were from across the causeway. This ppls only wanted easy access to PT, they overlook it post a security issue.

After operating hrs, thieves can easy go in break into the brothels escape fast. They r creating problems for themselves.

Me, i think i will not go down and climb up to the other side. I think we all should not do it.

I agree Bro jacky43. I will not risk my own safety by going through this "short-cut", dangerous hor! I come to PT to have a good time with my darlings and not to get hurt because of my own recklesness and stupidity.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

andreitt
01-08-2010, 05:01 AM
http://imgur.com/2ANMS.jpg

Just follow the arrows.

fornicator
01-08-2010, 08:47 AM
[IMG]Just follow the arrows.

Bro, just ups you with my 1 humble point.

I hope your post, complete with pics and directions will help other newbies.

Cheers.

Teddysensei
01-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Its not that hard to get there. The bro who provided the map, power la. The MRT station got a similar map, called the locality map. Follow the map, look for flaunder's square. It's not that hard to navigate. It's super near City Square Mall. For me, i would go into City Square Mall, and exit the building nearest to giordano and some jewellery shop. cross the road that is left to the carpark entrance. Wala~~~! petain road.

ilovesingapore
22-01-2012, 02:33 AM
today went there kay po after tuition at City Square Mall. (yeah i student :D). I saw this fatty jump down the long kang. sibei cute and funny.:)

Zzz59
22-01-2012, 01:52 PM
are the houses open today?

austin69
23-01-2012, 12:26 AM
are the houses open today?

Some, yes. Not all may be opened.

I thank you.