PDA

View Full Version : Why do Geylang dun accept foreign visitors?

songalong
29-04-2010, 05:23 PM
A few days ago, I invited 3 of my foreign guests to geylang for a eye opener tour and to try our local famous dishes.

Two of them were british and one an american.

After the meal, we proceed to Lor 18 to secure a liaison with the $150 cat gals. However we were turned down.

Does this happened to anyone before?

go4sax
29-04-2010, 05:32 PM
The girls believed that foreigners has BIG ones. They will be knocked out for work for a few days to recover from injuries substained during the sessions.
Sorry lah.... Asian has dedicated pussies....

Naturalhunter
29-04-2010, 06:01 PM
A few days ago, I invited 3 of my foreign guests to geylang for a eye opener tour and to try our local famous dishes.

After the meal, we proceed to Lor 18 to secure a liaison with the $150 cat gals. However we were turned down.

yes true. they fear the DONGS. there are dings,dicks and DONGS. small,medium and large.

be proud my white brothers...

joew2005
29-04-2010, 08:55 PM
u shld hv brought them 2 FDH,CV or HH.
I hv seen foreigners there .....

enigma
30-04-2010, 01:41 AM
Visit 2062, Lorna's place.

cqueen
30-04-2010, 01:57 AM
The girls believed that foreigners has BIG ones. They will be knocked out for work for a few days to recover from injuries substained during the sessions.
Sorry lah.... Asian has dedicated pussies....

Paiseh ha, dun mean to be "smart alex". U mean "Asian has delicate pussies"...

Of course, their pussies are "dedicated" to your hard cock only for a "short rental" period when u paid her a token sum to explode your hot cum.

Naturalhunter
30-04-2010, 05:59 AM
ok i think some SBF brothers should be penalised for deducting for no good reason.
penalties for talking abt FL or flaming ppl are reason for penalising in this forum but this is wat he said to me

he said:
"Why should they be prideful for being white ? They're no different, in fact I am way better than most Ang Mo in any context."

wow u are so proud and think ur sex is the best? my comment before abt whites being expected to carry DONGS doesnt mean some of us guys dont have DONGS too. i think mine is big enuff 8" in fact but i am not going around being so proud!

y is my comment wrong? tt i say "be proud my white brothers"?
if they have DONGS they cant be proud of it is it? only u can?

seriously i think the real BIG BROTHERS (old timers here with big points) of sbf should take care of new guys like me and others who gets their points zapped for nothing and the big brothers should have the power to penalise those who zapp ppl for nothing.

u can see my posts, i try my best to contribute to my fellow brothers and u just zap me cause of ur pride is really not a nice thing to do. :o

songalong
30-04-2010, 07:56 AM
Visit 2062, Lorna's place.

Thanks! will do that in future.

merman
01-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Where are FDH,CV and HH?

At $S150 these girls are more expensive than Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Sing/Thai girls working in Perth. I have never been turned down yet although quite a few were generous enough to tell me that I had a big one. I wouldn't know.....I don't see other guys' willies!!

I think that maybe the GL girls are simply VERY lucky to have a LOT of business! They can afford to be a bit more chossy than the girls here.

It's a bit embarrassing for songalong to take his guests for a great boys night out and have them "rejected" like that. He must have felt very disappointed.

At S$150 I would be tempted to book one of the agency girls........... Maybe, if they have been booked and agreed to a booking they would not then turn down the business??? I was hoping to get a few good Thai bonks at $S50 but it's not looking very promising outside Thailand!

What do you all think?

songalong
02-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Where are FDH,CV and HH?

At $S150 these girls are more expensive than Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Sing/Thai girls working in Perth. I have never been turned down yet although quite a few were generous enough to tell me that I had a big one. I wouldn't know.....I don't see other guys' willies!!

I think that maybe the GL girls are simply VERY lucky to have a LOT of business! They can afford to be a bit more chossy than the girls here.

It's a bit embarrassing for songalong to take his guests for a great boys night out and have them "rejected" like that. He must have felt very disappointed.

At S$150 I would be tempted to book one of the agency girls........... Maybe, if they have been booked and agreed to a booking they would not then turn down the business??? I was hoping to get a few good Thai bonks at $S50 but it's not looking very promising outside Thailand!

What do you all think?
Thanks mate!
On hindsight, I think it's because two of my guest is quite burly and have beards. The okt could be more concerned abt his gals.
We actually wanted to visit the $60 thais joints, but I believe one embarrassment should be enough for one night! In the end, we ended up at Orchard Towers. That's another story.

smokyluke
02-05-2010, 09:53 AM
just pay more or come back during later hours when the night is nearly over...

songalong
02-05-2010, 10:15 AM
just pay more or come back during later hours when the night is nearly over...

Ya, but by then your choice is limited and those gals will be exhausted.
Nothing kills your didi more than having the gal snoring away whilst you are bonking her.

Brokenback
02-05-2010, 12:07 PM
ok i think some SBF brothers should be penalised for deducting for no good reason.
penalties for talking abt FL or flaming ppl are reason for penalising in this forum but this is wat he said to me

he said:
"Why should they be prideful for being white ? They're no different, in fact I am way better than most Ang Mo in any context."

wow u are so proud and think ur sex is the best? my comment before abt whites being expected to carry DONGS doesnt mean some of us guys dont have DONGS too. i think mine is big enuff 8" in fact but i am not going around being so proud!

y is my comment wrong? tt i say "be proud my white brothers"?
if they have DONGS they cant be proud of it is it? only u can?

seriously i think the real BIG BROTHERS (old timers here with big points) of sbf should take care of new guys like me and others who gets their points zapped for nothing and the big brothers should have the power to penalise those who zapp ppl for nothing.

u can see my posts, i try my best to contribute to my fellow brothers and u just zap me cause of ur pride is really not a nice thing to do. :o

Don't bothered by this, HE'S JUST ANOTHER LOSER IN SINGAPORE, i as a singaporean, i'm feel so shamed to have such singaporean.

THIS SENIOR ZAPPED YOU IS JUST ANOTHER BORN LOSER WITH NARROW MINDED FART SITTING AT HIS COM AND THINKING HE'S KING OF THE HILL.

Infact with these loser around, no much pple come in here to write their FRs and contribute anymore. WHY? Cos get zap for being honest with FRs, giving their sugguestion, having fun conversation, or anything which they dont like.

Like me i get zapped for asking points, i felt that fellow could be decent to pm with a warning that just zapping. I felt that IS UNFAIR. damn F*** losers.

Sigh.

Naturalhunter
02-05-2010, 03:58 PM
what?? i got zapped 2 more pts?
for nothing? haha.. ok lah ok lah i surrender...
wont say such things again la brother... surrender liao ~white flag~
mercy mercy pls :o

Brokenback
02-05-2010, 04:29 PM
what?? i got zapped 2 more pts?
for nothing? haha.. ok lah ok lah i surrender...
wont say such things again la brother... surrender liao ~white flag~
mercy mercy pls :o

See i got Zap 5 points for speaking out the true. This forum getting way too much abuse of power. Prove alot of UGLY singaporean

songalong
02-05-2010, 04:45 PM
See i got Zap 5 points for speaking out the true. This forum getting way too much abuse of power. Prove alot of UGLY singaporean

BTW, how would one know it is a singaporean?

Brokenback
02-05-2010, 04:53 PM

That fellow zap me leaving this msg: "You're the LOSER, the moment you called others one. I feel ashamed to have a fellow countrymen like you."

Why he gets so sensitive, I didn't even mention his name and he become so defensive and zapped me. Didn't even dare to let me know who, just know how to hide behind the screen and zap pple.

cqueen
02-05-2010, 05:04 PM
That fellow zap me leaving this msg: "You're the LOSER, the moment you called others one. I feel ashamed to have a fellow countrymen like you."

Why he gets so sensitive, I didn't even mention his name and he become so defensive and zapped me. Didn't even dare to let me know who, just know how to hide behind the screen and zap pple.

I up your points (I not sure if it is captured in the system) because I just want u to know there are many others out there who care about each other and are sensitive towards one"s feelings.

Hope this will brighten your day a little. Cheers.

merman
02-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Hey guys..... this business of points is getting a bit out of hand. Surely it is not as important as keeping good connections with your buddies here on the forum and keeping up with the latest bonking news.

I spent 15 minutes reading one of the newbie threads and there was absolutely NOTHING to learn for a newbie as it was all about scoring bloody points!

Sometimes, forums lose touch with the world that they believe they are catering to.

If they piss you off with their strange antics then leave. They will soon learn that they are losing support.

A forum is only as good as it's readers and contributors!!

So far, for me, it's not bad but there's an awful lot of crap yopu have to read to get to the useful information.

I mean, what use is a Field Report about a GL chick from 2005?????

Is she gonna still be there ???????? She's probaly got 5 kids and 2 dogs by now!!!

This excellent forum really needs a bit of pruning.....getting rid of the dead bits. Like a beautiful plant it will grow stronger with new flowers and leaves.

If it was up to me I would dump all FR's and other postings up to say 6 months ago. Keep some of the guidelines for newbies though.

Gotta keep up with the times dudes!!!

stay horny guys!!

Brokenback
03-05-2010, 03:45 AM
I up your points (I not sure if it is captured in the system) because I just want u to know there are many others out there who care about each other and are sensitive towards one"s feelings.

Hope this will brighten your day a little. Cheers.

Thanks man, my feelings are fine but me trying to help the newbies here to fight for a healthy forum with abuse of power and give time for some to learn from mistakes.

I'm been in the forum for ages just reading with posting. Only recent months just sign up and posting.

For years, this forum alot of senior ( not all ) but some are just abusing power zapping around, just zapping to make a newbie learn, i think is the right way. No wonder lesser fresh pple post and just read. All just worry making mistakes or start a quarrel in here. I seen alot.

Hope things changes here.

songalong
03-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Hey guys..... this business of points is getting a bit out of hand. Surely it is not as important as keeping good connections with your buddies here on the forum and keeping up with the latest bonking news.

I spent 15 minutes reading one of the newbie threads and there was absolutely NOTHING to learn for a newbie as it was all about scoring bloody points!

Sometimes, forums lose touch with the world that they believe they are catering to.

If they piss you off with their strange antics then leave. They will soon learn that they are losing support.

A forum is only as good as it's readers and contributors!!

So far, for me, it's not bad but there's an awful lot of crap yopu have to read to get to the useful information.

I mean, what use is a Field Report about a GL chick from 2005?????

Is she gonna still be there ???????? She's probaly got 5 kids and 2 dogs by now!!!

This excellent forum really needs a bit of pruning.....getting rid of the dead bits. Like a beautiful plant it will grow stronger with new flowers and leaves.

If it was up to me I would dump all FR's and other postings up to say 6 months ago. Keep some of the guidelines for newbies though.

Gotta keep up with the times dudes!!!

stay horny guys!!

You do have a valid point!
I totally agree. Hope Sammy will take up your suggestion and free up alot of bandwidth space and keep it current.

Like you said, a forum is as good as its contributers and readers!
Like everything else in this world we need to learn to accept difference of opinions and taste!

A flame war will only burn the forum's interests.
More guys like you will make this forum tastier and more appealing!
:D

Brokenback
03-05-2010, 03:25 PM
You do have a valid point!
I totally agree. Hope Sammy will take up your suggestion and free up alot of bandwidth space and keep it current.

Like you said, a forum is as good as its contributers and readers!
Like everything else in this world we need to learn to accept difference of opinions and taste!

A flame war will only burn the forum's interests.
More guys like you will make this forum tastier and more appealing!
:D

Thanks for bring up the old thread and your kind support.
Hope more newbies and senior will grow this forum more exciting like very beginning.

Cheers mate

junming
03-05-2010, 04:56 PM

hi bro
you bring your friends to the wrong lorong, you should go lorong 16 or lorong 20 or lorong 28 for those got mlysian house girls.
:)

songalong
03-05-2010, 07:23 PM
hi bro
you bring your friends to the wrong lorong, you should go lorong 16 or lorong 20 or lorong 28 for those got mlysian house girls.
:)

Thank mate!
Will do that in future..