PDA

View Full Version : New Tuina in Tanjong Pagar

2003_newbie
26-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Last weekend went back to work and feeling very stiff and sore after watching Saturday's matches, decided to have a rub. Before reaching office, saw a chio bu with long straight hair, slim but busty walking from MRT and decided to tailgate her. Followed her in my car until a row of shops and suddenly she disappeared! Didn't actually see her face and time's running out so went to work first.

Later drove around that area and saw a new tuina shop and went up hoping to hit jackpot and true enough she's the one there! How lucky! :p She is quite ok looking but shape is above average. Asked for one hour and proceeded to strip. Her massage not bad but later on the legs just pinch pinch only cos she said it's very hot and she's starting to perspire. (That place has no aircon or fan!) Asked me to turn around and ruba on my chest and small talk. My hand already auto roam on her back and waist and sensing she's quite comfortable asked any special? She smiled and sayang my harddened rod and nodded.

Then I asked her anymore and she just smiled. Wah Lau since no objection just grab her, unhooked her bra and out pop a pair of juicy boobs! I eat like a hungry wolf but got silicon inside, damn! Anyway her pink nipples are too tasty and I gave her my specialty and she started moaning with her eyes closed. I licked her navel and down near her base, and still no objection. Ho-sey liao :D Stripped her jeans and her tiny pink panties and quite a nice pussy. Continue to mouth attack her top and finger attack her bottom and she climax WET WET! I use my dick to circle around her base and she just grabbed it and shoved RAW! Shit! too late liao and my small head now controlling big head, no choice cos it's really too hot now (punt)!

She grabbed my butts and pushed me deeper into her beaver and I just whacked till I shot inside. Really a sextisfying moment for me, cos long time didn't release liao. But now regret cos dunno got any disease. Later she confessed she also 4 mths didn't do, and she's very choosy with customers. She hardly hj unless she likes the guy. Guess she has taken a fancy on me and keep asking my particulars and gave me her numbers. Said must visit her soon.

Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 slim and tight
Boobs: B but fake
Massage: 4/10
Voice: nice

forex
26-04-2004, 08:49 PM
maybe he just had ops that why 4 mths cannot do leh :D

pig40
26-04-2004, 09:05 PM
104A Tanjong Pagar Road
Singapore 088524
Tel: 62271006
Operation Hour: 1100-2330 hrs

KTV nearby, opposite rows of Bridal Gown shops including that of Jazreel Low.

apache
26-04-2004, 09:18 PM
wah lao eh.

Bro, I do not dare to do raw. You are really something man.

pig40
26-04-2004, 09:59 PM
Some PRC ladies dare to do because they might have tied their fallopian tubes after giving birth to a child. There is no question of unwanted pregnancies. Very shiok for both parties. The urge is there......

owen10
26-04-2004, 10:02 PM
oh shites! me was there last wk. saw tis new outlet on 2nd storey n went up to take a look. but suay suay all d gals wkg except one auntie who was sleeping on d couch. i stood there for 5 mins n waited , dun wanna wake d auntie up mah ... in d end no one came out i went off lah. i missed a gem!

bro Apache is tis d same joint u mentioned in anthr thread: 'Tanjong Pagar second storey, one shop beside the centre lift staircase'

bro 2003_newbie so wat r d damages like for HJ n FJ?

wd luv to try 1 day .. thanks!

ah huathuat
26-04-2004, 11:10 PM
She grabbed my butts and pushed me deeper into her beaver and I just whacked till I shot inside. Really a sextisfying moment for me, cos long time didn't release liao.

got toilet to wash or not? the longer her juice stick to your body, the higher the risk is involve! she seems very loose, probably hv done to other customers too! is she a pdmm too or some msia or prc pr? kinda of daring.
and u too, bro. i salute u, man!

thick
27-04-2004, 12:11 AM
She grabbed my butts and pushed me deeper into her beaver and I just whacked till I shot inside. Really a sextisfying moment for me, cos long time didn't release liao.

got toilet to wash or not? the longer her juice stick to your body, the higher the risk is involve! she seems very loose, probably hv done to other customers too! is she a pdmm too or some msia or prc pr? kinda of daring.
and u too, bro. i salute u, man!

RAW AH !!! not easy for me coz no matter which head in control, I insist to protect one .... brudder, sometimes no STD, but got scabbies ..... if got crab like animal crawl on your pubic hair, then it is like kena koo-too.

anyway, I have not been going out to cheong tuina for sometime coz me now befriended a tuina pdmm, who is no longer working. every week, we go hotel 81 2 to 3 times a week and spend 2 hours "working out" .... and we like fren fren oready .... no need to pay $$$ one ..... but she will need to go back in 2 months time, so will start to cheong again after that ..... in the meantime, this FR is making me quite horny .... will start to call my pdmm tomorrow for a jig :D

2003_newbie
27-04-2004, 01:00 PM
Thanx for the concern, I'll insist to protect next time. Now have to monitor these 3 wks & see got any reaction. I went home immediately and had a thorough wash. So far no pain or sign yet. :confused:

She also said she regretted doing the fj cos she long time didn't have and got urge, hehe.

That's the place stated by one of the brudder. Have fun & good luck :D

dkong
27-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Was there just now to look see look see. Environment there not bad. Only saw 1 skinny baboo gal there. :(

camry
27-04-2004, 03:38 PM
Thanx for the concern, I'll insist to protect next time. Now have to monitor these 3 wks & see got any reaction. I went home immediately and had a thorough wash. So far no pain or sign yet. :confused:

She also said she regretted doing the fj cos she long time didn't have and got urge, hehe.

That's the place stated by one of the brudder. Have fun & good luck :D

So what is her name ?

sopil
28-04-2004, 01:52 AM
went there ard 5.15 ystr. was served by xiao fang. very thin gal, lao chio look. told me she 30 tis yr, but i think mid 30 liao. Massage???? way massage, only touch here n touch there. then tell me her life story :( but her boobs quite solid, dunno wat cup (should be ard b) but sure solid with small pointed nips. can dig as well. hj: not very experience, feel funny. damage 40+30..

1 thing i found out abt tui na shops nowadays, they nvr bother to change bed sheets or the big towel which we used to cover ourselves. i was covered by tis big towel during the so called massage, then during hj she bought in a smaller one. she used the smaller towel to wipe me after hj, but i used the big towel to wipe myself throughly after tat, including my spe.. then she jus fold the towel n put it back on the bed..........yucks..........i cant imagine how many bros used it b4 me n then after me.

owen10
28-04-2004, 01:59 AM
1 thing i found out abt tui na shops nowadays, they nvr bother to change bed sheets or the big towel which we used to cover ourselves. i was covered by tis big towel during the so called massage, then during hj she bought in a smaller one. she used the smaller towel to wipe me after hj, but i used the big towel to wipe myself throughly after tat, including my spe.. then she jus fold the towel n put it back on the bed..........yucks..........i cant imagine how many bros used it b4 me n then after me.

maybe the same unwashed towel used by 2003_newbie? :D

no offence but i feel generally PRC ladies have got poor hygiene habits.

TomHarryDick
01-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Hi Bro 2003 newbie
What is the damage (Massage + FJ)?
What's the name of the gal?
3Q3Q

spurs69
02-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Good to you! One of my UK colleague just had a raw session with her (Alice) in the same place, and she even offer to do it at the hotel nearby for just S$150 (whole night). Please kindly do a check up asap cos my UK colleague just email me last week, there is something wrong with his dick!

Always put on a halmet if you are not sure!

owen10
02-05-2004, 02:05 PM
Please kindly do a check up asap cos my UK colleague just email me last week, there is something wrong with his dick!

can u tell us what is wrong with his dick?

thanks for d info .. will not try this Alice. :eek:

waterygal
02-05-2004, 11:18 PM
Good to you! One of my UK colleague just had a raw session with her (Alice) in the same place, and she even offer to do it at the hotel nearby for just S$150 (whole night). Please kindly do a check up asap cos my UK colleague just email me last week, there is something wrong with his dick!

Always put a condom in yr wallet.
\ I cheong Freq too at Pub and Tui NA for Veyr Thrill.

\ Most of the time the gal like our bro said alway bui ta han and both party jus do it at staurcase or in the car or beach.

\Bcos every thing come naturally.

\I had 5 one 9 stand with unmarried woman and 3 one 9 stand with married woman from DB\97\Europa and Tui Na . it was real fun and I brought condom in my pocket cos u jus dont know when u will be lucky. I had a session with my ex-collegue , a thai chinese after working late . She left the company liow. but reason not bcos of this.

wizberg
07-05-2004, 12:28 AM
My FR on Xiao Fang

Looks - 5.5/10 (lao chio)
Age - Claims to be 30 but more like mid-30s at least
Boobs - At least a full B
Figure - Slim
Massage - 5/10 (no point having)
HJ - 5/10 (not very shiok as she only use 2 fingers to rubba)
Attitude - 7/10 (quite friendly)
RTF - Maybe but might try another younger & prettier gal

Total damage - $40 (1 hr) + $40 (HJ), believe can bargain to $30 for HJ but I did not do so.

Summary - During HJ she will auto pull down her top & bra and let you do whatever you want with her breasts. Quite shiok as its soft and busty. She actually offered me FJ at $100, claiming only offers to young men or guys she has feelings with. But not enough money and not so keen to try as 5min left and it will be a record timing for a FJ.

sexytoy.com.sg
07-05-2004, 01:14 AM
Some PRC ladies dare to do because they might have tied their fallopian tubes after giving birth to a child. There is no question of unwanted pregnancies. Very shiok for both parties. The urge is there......

Better think twice. I tried and regret when waiting for the doctor to announce the results. Luckily never kenna AIDS told myself never go without cap anymore.

mr_missile
07-05-2004, 02:52 PM

Yeah bros, want to chiong also must chiong smart. Never do raw with a WL. The risks are just too great. Dun let the heat of the moment on the little head overule what our bigger head is telling us.
Cheers!

triple h
08-05-2004, 12:45 PM
bro....
u better go check up leh!!!!!
Gd Luck cassanova. doin raw like kamikaze..... no return.

mervynwm
09-05-2004, 02:35 PM
Where is the place and shop name ?

tt3911
11-09-2004, 01:20 PM
Went there to try xiao fang, really a lao chio. Only tried HJ for $40.
On the way out, heard someone book a nice looking lady there for massage - named Coco. Anyone tried here before ? How is her service like ?

tt3911
20-10-2004, 07:28 AM
Walked past Alpha yesterday afternoon toward Maxwell food market .... and noticed that there is a new place just opened a few shops away from Alpha ! Saw a number of guys went up the shop.
Anybody checked out the place ? The new place has only a signboard above its door. Not at all obvious to passers-by.

shl3
20-10-2004, 11:08 PM
Walked past Alpha yesterday afternoon toward Maxwell food market .... and noticed that there is a new place just opened a few shops away from Alpha ! Saw a number of guys went up the shop.
Anybody checked out the place ? The new place has only a signboard above its door. Not at all obvious to passers-by.

Nicely renovated place but the girls are hardly make it. Maybe due to newly open, pending for new arrival!The damages as below:$40/hr, $30/HJ, FJ/NA

ahkong
21-10-2004, 07:27 AM
Nicely renovated place but the girls are hardly make it. Maybe due to newly open, pending for new arrival!The damages as below:$40/hr, $30/HJ, FJ/NA

Been there to test water before. I can confirm that this clean. The gals there really cannot make it. :eek:

kickass
21-10-2004, 08:57 AM
Been there to test water before. I can confirm that this clean. The gals there really cannot make it. :eek:

Hi all, I notice that there are a few tui na shops at the second floor near the tanjong pagar market. One above NTUC and there got 2 china girls. anybody been there before?

guppiesguppies
21-10-2004, 09:20 AM
wow... tanjong pagar also got tuina shops... hmm... wondering what's their opening hours usually? anyone know roughly can post?

seacher
21-10-2004, 11:17 AM
Hi all, I notice that there are a few tui na shops at the second floor near the tanjong pagar market. One above NTUC and there got 2 china girls. anybody been there before?
hi bro there is already a thread regarding the tui na shops above the NTUC
i have personally tried two of those shops, one directly above the NTUC and the other is beside the incense shop
massage better then those SYT at PC and both shops i tried got special and the ladies all around 30 plus look wise ok only loh
opening hr not very sure think open around 10am and close around 10pm
damages as follow
1 hr is $35 and special can bargin to $30
hope it helps

koh_kae
22-10-2004, 02:15 AM
Saw a new shop on the 2nd floor above POSB, any brother been there ?

i have personally tried two of those shops, one directly above the NTUC and the other is beside the incense shop
massage better then those SYT at PC and both shops i tried got special and the ladies all around 30 plus look wise ok only loh
damages as follow
hope it helps

tt3911
23-10-2004, 11:41 AM

Went there for my regular tuinah gal, who used to work at yishun....This place have a cozy room to take a break and listen to music and chat with the gals. The place is clean, relaxing and people are very friendly. More than made up for other shortcoming. Will be there during lunch time to catch a nap or massage....

shl3
23-10-2004, 10:40 PM
Went there for my regular tuinah gal, who used to work at yishun....This place have a cozy room to take a break and listen to music and chat with the gals. The place is clean, relaxing and people are very friendly. More than made up for other shortcoming. Will be there during lunch time to catch a nap or massage....

Bro, I do agreed this place is very cozy but too bad the girls can hardly make it. Look aside, some of them cant even do a proper tuina.Further more the charges is step,$40/hr. BTW, the lady boss look ok, CFM type and friendly. No sure about her tuina skill. Maybe shall give it a try before call off from this place. ;)

tt3911
24-10-2004, 12:49 AM
Bro, I do agreed this place is very cozy but too bad the girls can hardly make it. Look aside, some of them cant even do a proper tuina.Further more the charges is step,$40/hr. BTW, the lady boss look ok, CFM type and friendly. No sure about her tuina skill. Maybe shall give it a try before call off from this place. ;)

where to find tuinah shop with gals that can 'make it' ? :confused:

Darknites
19-11-2004, 06:02 PM
tanjong pagar plaza is enjoying a new lease of life. a few new TN shops has opened...however, i believe each and every shop in TPP has specials.. i have personally visited each and every ( well ...almost) ...sad to say only 1-2 girls can make it there ( skills + looks ).... wana look for 26-27 fresh bread, go further along the pubs stretch and be surprised.....bigger rooms and girls who give GF feeling......IMHO, there are 3 TN shops along the pub stretch of road.
yes, this is the thread I have been looking for.. have not paid attention to Tanjong Pagar as I did not think they have anything interesting until my recent trip to the NTUC Fairprice..

Hmm.. you mean there are even more TN on the stretch of the pubs? Care to recommend any?

Cheers,
Shadow

jonah11
19-11-2004, 11:25 PM
Will recce the place soon. Looks like this place happening!

seacher
19-11-2004, 11:53 PM
look for orange..
the room is quite spacious, although smaller than HC one ( fei hua)

hi bro mangowithice
mango look for orange ? so fruity man
haahaa just joking no offence bro

anyway here an advice for other bros
better dont go at late afternoon or later if u dont want to ppl singing at the pub below coz from where u are massaged u can heard the singing loud and clear
floor wise made of wood alot of noice when walking around
went there once service by jingjing very quiet ger, massage ok only but dont know y after that went home whole body feeling very hot maybe becoz she never hj me lah haahaa very young think 19 forgot liao but confirm below 20
not sure if she still there though quite long never go there liao

1 hr 35
2 hr 65

jonah11
20-11-2004, 08:02 AM
There are also a number of TNs and SPAs along the stretch of shophouses at Telok Ayer (part of Tanjong Pagar) Street near Cecil Street. Anyone try them before? Thanks!

Tripster
20-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Bros, I tried one shop yesterday and left a post at another thread for Tg Pagar Brothers...nothing fantastic but enjoyable. Their prices are reasonable and the ladies are not up the same class as the shophouses, I think...

Anyway have a read...more to cum... :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=654488&postcount=564

tripster

jonah11
23-11-2004, 12:36 AM
Visited the place last weekend. Quite happening. And quite confused as to which one to choose? Everyone looks good. There was one which I passed by the PRC gal was leading this man happily into her shop and he looks like old customer for many years.

mahj
23-11-2004, 11:13 AM
damages as follow
hope it helps

I have tried the one next to the incense shop recently. The lady's name is called xxx hua - she told me she is from shi chuan. I opted for an hour and a half massage as this is the kind of duration I normally have with the shop opposite. Massage was really bad - touch here touch there like scratching -she admits that she has not had any training before.

I lied there quiety for an hour, almost fell asleep. Finally, after one hour she woke me up and asked me if I wanted a "full body massage"? I thought that was what I had asked for in the first place. So I said "yes". She then poured some (lots) of oil on my brother and started the hj. Quite in experience so I had to do it myself eventually. Took almost 45 minutes so I past the time by 15 minutes.

Overall quite good experience as the girl is very girlfriend-like. Even closed her eyes and asked me to kiss her lips. Took warm water to wash my brother after the hj.

mandoff
08-12-2004, 10:53 PM
Hi bros,

Notice that this thread almost dead liao,
the last post is at 23rd Nov.
Well, maybe let me contribute a little...

Went to this TN joint at 34A Near Murray St that side.
Hmm, inside quite nice, room quite spacious

A gal by the name of qing qing service me.. very friendly and chatty..
Massage ok ok only, no strength, but quite arousing.. haha...
make until my bro malikita.. haha.. her body quite nice, though she has a kid back in china liao. She gege pull my hands to her breast and pussy area, well, so got the hint and start auto roam. Hmm, breast not big... A size
Have a nice and wet pussy.. haha...
I stripped her while she HJ for me... come french me somemore... very gf feeling. I like it, after a while, me cum and she help me to clean up and guide me to the bathroom to clean away the oil she used for the massage earlier.
b4 i leave, she give me her mobile no... hee heeee
Me not good in composition, so dun flame me for the FR bros.
However, if anyone like my FR, pls up my points..

Overall very enjoyable experience.

Looks : 6/10
HJ: 7/10
FJ: She dun do, but going to sian her to do it with me.. hee hee...
boobs: 5/10 (small but make up with her nice nipples
Damage: $38 for 1.5hrs (promotion), $30 tip her $20, cos she really gave me gf feeling.

ultrawires
16-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Alpha - Helen

Young PRC girl about mid-20s and surprisingly fluent in English (while being massaged overheard a couple of calls from english speaking callers). I don't understand or speak Mandarin (1/10) and this was a good find.

However, she's fairly new (2 weeks...anyone else can confirm?). Her mosha is fairly standard with pressure press on the lower back. However, her massage is really very good. Great efforts taken to avoid touching your privates during scrub and massage. All others are fairly routine!

Looks-wise; she looks "better" when you're lying down and she's looking down at you :confused: I'd give a 5/10 with bonus consideration for young age.

Environment: Relax, a few doors away is much better.

mandoff
16-12-2004, 10:46 PM
Alpha - Helen

Young PRC girl about mid-20s and surprisingly fluent in English (while being massaged overheard a couple of calls from english speaking callers). I don't understand or speak Mandarin (1/10) and this was a good find.

However, she's fairly new (2 weeks...anyone else can confirm?). Her mosha is fairly standard with pressure press on the lower back. However, her massage is really very good. Great efforts taken to avoid touching your privates during scrub and massage. All others are fairly routine!

Looks-wise; she looks "better" when you're lying down and she's looking down at you :confused: I'd give a 5/10 with bonus consideration for young age.

Any FR on her special bro ?? Might go down to have a try these few days.
My usual joint is futher down the road though.

striker42
17-12-2004, 05:04 AM
So got any specials?

Alpha - Helen

ultrawires
17-12-2004, 09:33 AM
Any FR on her special bro ?? Might go down to have a try these few days.
My usual joint is futher down the road though.

Your regular joint is Relax?

Might want to just stay there. I'd skip Helen unless its PRC speaking with "exotic" English accent and asking if additional services are required with a shy voice. Try and discern what's the question...did not hear properly just assume.

Relax has a better environment.

mandoff
17-12-2004, 01:10 PM
Your regular joint is Relax?

Might want to just stay there. I'd skip Helen unless its PRC speaking with "exotic" English accent and asking if additional services are required with a shy voice. Try and discern what's the question...did not hear properly just assume.

Relax has a better environment.

My regular is xingyuan, might go down to relax or alpha have a look today... ...since I am off...

tt3911
25-12-2004, 08:12 AM
I heard from a friend who got it from someone in the scene that there is a TN shop in the east (not Joo Jiat) who got raided. All chinese ladies got sent to the police station and the ICs of all customers there were recorded down by the police ! Sorry to disappoint. Pls start PM each other and stop this thread. Otherwise, our poor fellow friends who just want to earn a decent living serving adult will be in trouble.... :o

corner9
01-01-2005, 10:09 AM
I was at alpha 3-4 weeks ago and they said they were moving. I lost the card which they gave with the number to call for the new location; tigress found it... bros here can help this poor bro out?

could someone PM (not post) me the number.

I miss orange... will be very very grateful. Thanks!

ray922
02-01-2005, 09:42 AM
sure bro...alpha TN along the stretch....look for orange...shes young but not innocent haha....as to how far u can go....let it be a challenge :)
shes around 23yo..look 5 years younger though......but dun tip below 20 bucks for HJ hor.....if she's nice, give more lah...cos she cute.. haha

not exactly a FR cos lazy to type just so tips for u to reduce head bleeding...
the room is quite spacious, although smaller than HC one ( fei hua) ....oh orange has weak hands for massage....

ok that's for now...

Hi bro, I tried mango once but her service so so only to me. HJ with back facing me, only get to grab her titis. May I know how far can I go with her? How about Frenching & fingering (she was in jeans) ?

Thanks in advance. Happy New Year.