PDA

View Full Version : Pub along Kg Bahru

White_Stork
28-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Went to this pub along Kg Bahru on the recommendation of bro inluv07. The gals here are above average and unlike the poorer quality one finds in TP area. Went there twice already.

redolent
28-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Can let me have the location of this pub? Thanks.

owen10
29-04-2010, 02:23 AM
have seen a few chiobus smoking o/s d pubs at d stretch towards d end every now n then. but overall std so so nia. maybe not fair to judge based on the few i saw o/s.

btw sometimes i see china gals at d pubs. they r not those sleazily dressed with heavy make-up which u will assoc with those higher end ktv pubs. i wonder if these gals r d customers or r they selling LDs?

inluv07
29-04-2010, 10:00 AM
sometimes i see china gals at d pubs. they r not those sleazily dressed with heavy make-up which u will assoc with those higher end ktv pubs. i wonder if these gals r d customers or r they selling LDs?

I've passed by these pubs quite regularly and believe they serve and entertain customers

DegenerationX
29-04-2010, 10:17 AM
btw sometimes i see china gals at d pubs. they r not those sleazily dressed with heavy make-up which u will assoc with those higher end ktv pubs. i wonder if these gals r d customers or r they selling LDs?

they are the waitress, usually on 6 mths visa here. it's just like the normal waitress, they serve u drinks, chat with you, play dice etc. but u can try to sian them......

currently, only Red Dot Pub and Beer Fusion has more PRC waitress. about 4 in each pub. But if you want to see pretty waitress, can go to Club 62. The waitress there are locals.

White_Stork
29-04-2010, 02:14 PM
I have already pm the bros who are genuinely interested on the location of this pub.

LatitudeD600
29-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Which one I want to try

owen10
29-04-2010, 10:56 PM
have seen a few chiobus smoking o/s d pubs at d stretch towards d end every now n then. but overall std so so nia. maybe not fair to judge based on the few i saw o/s.

thank u bros for answering my qn above. altho im chinatown boy, i dont patronise these pubs for obvious reasons. :D

yes, these gals look pretty decent, some juz like young PRCs here on student pass but again, u cant judge fr outside. who knows what kind of activities r goin on inside d pubs! :rolleyes: if im not wrong, some of d few lao chais i see regularly outside d pubs mingling with customers r also d waitresses (or GRO?).

sometimes i wonder how these pubs r goin to survive in d long run. so many of them n many closed for biz on Sundays. fr what i see, other than d few malay pubs, d others looked onli packed on thurs-sat'days. oredi a few pubs had closed down, with 1 big one with billiard tables bein d latest victim.

interestingly there's oso 1 pub which i think shd be a Les pub. u guys go figure out yrslf. it's quite obvious lah. :D

Jurist
30-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Can pm me the location? Thanks.