PDA

View Full Version : Massage centre

lbcben
26-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Hi all,

I'm interested to get a good massage, but not into special service. Just want to find a place where the massager are not old old auntie, also in individual room. that's all. If there's any place where they also provide special service but provide good massage, pls name for me. I hope that by not taking any special, they won't show black face to me.

Can anyone have any recommendation?
Thanks

Bigteddybear
26-04-2004, 05:26 PM
Hey... wake up your idea lah. U wanna kena flamed har. "Name for me" somemore... u think we are your maids meh??? There are many threads here that talks about good massage parlon... get off your baby chair and stop expecting to be spoon-fed :mad:

collin_23
26-04-2004, 05:55 PM
y both also new samster but 1 smarter than the other. hmm...nice one teddy.

Cheers

apache
26-04-2004, 05:55 PM
wah ha ha ha. U did not do homework and expect us to feed you. You might like to search at the old threads before we vors start firing hellfire missiles at you.

OK lah, since you are new samster, I spoonfeed you a little.

These place, if you want special, they will show you black face. Massage good and value for money.

Amoy Reflexology at 51 Amoy Street
Bliss Massage at Ann Siang Street
Tanjong Pagar second storey, one shop beside the centre lift staircase.
the list goes on.

My usual haunt are Amoy and Bliss when I want a real good massage.

You can try Fuji Traditional at Club Street and request for Karen, a Thai masseaue. She usually dooes not provide special unless you want to. Her massage is first class Thai style.

adamking80
26-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Hi all,

I'm interested to get a good massage, but not into special service. Just want to find a place where the massager are not old old auntie, also in individual room. that's all. If there's any place where they also provide special service but provide good massage, pls name for me. I hope that by not taking any special, they won't show black face to me.

Thanks

you just signed up and expect bros here to spoon-feed you?!? go get some from your teachers and stay away from your school's com lab... *BURN IN HEELL BITCH!!!* :mad:

forex
26-04-2004, 08:45 PM
as long as your hand dont roam, most tn shops provide massage. where to find? almost everywhere. pick and choose, if all not visually appealing then dont go in. try ppc, pc.

Kgezhiwang
26-04-2004, 09:17 PM
Hi all,

Thanks

Ben, why not try any, and tell us?? :confused:

hearthrob
26-04-2004, 09:24 PM
wah ha ha ha. U did not do homework and expect us to feed you. You might like to search at the old threads before we vors start firing hellfire missiles at you.

OK lah, since you are new samster, I spoonfeed you a little.

These place, if you want special, they will show you black face. Massage good and value for money.

Amoy Reflexology at 51 Amoy Street
Bliss Massage at Ann Siang Street
Tanjong Pagar second storey, one shop beside the centre lift staircase.
the list goes on.

My usual haunt are Amoy and Bliss when I want a real good massage.

You can try Fuji Traditional at Club Street and request for Karen, a Thai masseaue. She usually dooes not provide special unless you want to. Her massage is first class Thai style.

I'm not a new samster but never heard of these joints.
So bro, whatz the kind of packages offered at Amoy and Bliss?
Which part of club street lies Fuji?

Peace. :p

apache
26-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Amoy and Bliss 100% no special. You want special, they will tease you till you are embarassed. These are decent joints for those who want serious good massage.

For Amoy, though Angel looks pretty, don't think about hanky panky with her. Her hands, after years of training, looks like Ninja Turtle. She can squeeze you dry if you try anything funny.

For Chris at Bliss, she used to carry gas cylinders. So..... don't think about it also, less you flip you upside down.

Want good massage, these place are recommended.

Amoy is a bit steep at $50 per hour, but massage is good, mixture of swedish, shaitsu, tuina and thai cracking. Hard to find 4 in 1.

Bliss is about $38 per hour.

If you try Fuji, try Karen. Her thai massage is good. At least, after her massage, I had a real good night sleep. No snoring also!!!! Morning wake up afresh.

collin_23
26-04-2004, 09:38 PM
wah lau bro u r the man leh. I been missing thai massage since coming back from LOS.

Amoy and Bliss 100% no special. You want special, they will tease you till you are embarassed. These are decent joints for those who want serious good massage.

For Amoy, though Angel looks pretty, don't think about hanky panky with her. Her hands, after years of training, looks like Ninja Turtle. She can squeeze you dry if you try anything funny.

For Chris at Bliss, she used to carry gas cylinders. So..... don't think about it also, less you flip you upside down.

Amoy is a bit steep at $50 per hour, but massage is good, mixture of swedish, shaitsu, tuina and thai cracking. Hard to find 4 in 1.

If you try Fuji, try Karen. Her thai massage is good. At least, after her massage, I had a real good night sleep. No snoring also!!!! Morning wake up afresh.

chukeliang
26-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Hi all,

Thanks
Takaya at lor 9 geylang, price a bit high, its a spa.
with room, gal seldom ask u to hv hj, but think if u want it, some will do it for u also.
so u hv a good choice down there.(control by u of course)

hearthrob
28-04-2004, 12:13 AM

Bro, with your recommendation, I'll go and try Karen. me looking for good massage but if she offers HJ with roaming around, that'll be great. :p

naemlo
28-04-2004, 12:17 AM
Hi all,

Thanks

Most of the ppl like newbie to try first n contribute a bit on FR b4 asking too much. So go n do some research in the forum, try the joint n contribute FR. I started also by cheonging 1 of the KTV under the thread TH b4 I ask for comments.

For decent massage, I used to frequent Golden Finger.... u can try it but quite ex. Location, sorry I know how to get there but dunno the street name. Check it out yourself... :p

cock21
28-04-2004, 12:35 AM
Try the Health Centre at Singapore Badminton Hall, 2nd flr. I personally enjoy the massage there, always manage to fall asleep during massage. Abt $60 for 45 mins, but facilities there are pretty good too, plus their makan is free. Strictly no hanky-panky.

Dino21
28-04-2004, 09:23 AM
Try the Health Centre at Singapore Badminton Hall, 2nd flr. I personally enjoy the massage there, always manage to fall asleep during massage. Abt $60 for 45 mins, but facilities there are pretty good too, plus their makan is free. Strictly no hanky-panky.

Spore Badminton Hall is open concept massage, I tried that a year back, massage is really good, almost fell asleep. Try Sanctuary Siam In circular road boat quay, its thai massage in individual room, the place is very nice and cosy. Massage is good and special(HJ) is provided but can reject easily with no black face from the TGs.

hearthrob
01-05-2004, 05:53 PM
Spore Badminton Hall is open concept massage, I tried that a year back, massage is really good, almost fell asleep. Try Sanctuary Siam In circular road boat quay, its thai massage in individual room, the place is very nice and cosy. Massage is good and special(HJ) is provided but can reject easily with no black face from the TGs.

Bro which part of circular road is sanctuary siam located?
Any lookable TGs to recommend?
Appreciate your tips. ;)

Darius
15-05-2004, 09:39 AM
Yup, I frequent Spore Bad Hall 2, solid massage wif no hanky panky. Like to try similar new places but few leh. Other one is Hot Spa in Katong. Recommend if got OK?

ROD28
16-05-2004, 02:09 AM
Looking for Good Massage ?

Loy Krathong Fitness Spa Pte Ltd
57/59 Geylang Lor 27

iceman
26-05-2004, 11:32 PM
Yup, I frequent Spore Bad Hall 2, solid massage wif no hanky panky. Like to try similar new places but few leh. Other one is Hot Spa in Katong. Recommend if got OK?

Called up Hot Spa. Was told they hv thai and shiatsu message. $60 for 45 minutes including use of facilities - gymn, hot/cold pool, sauna, steam and makan. Forgot to ask if got individual rms, theatre. Any bruder out there been there? can recommend a few gals with good skills, pretty will be a bonus. Tks ;)

Dino21
27-05-2004, 09:22 AM
Bro which part of circular road is sanctuary siam located?
Any lookable TGs to recommend?
Appreciate your tips. ;)

Its along the stretch where the irish pub Mollys is situated, on the 2nd floor, massage price has increase from $45/hr to $50, very expensive. Th place there look clean and comfortable. Girls you may want to try kit, the youngest there, around 30. HJ is std openning quote $50 but done at $30.

thick
27-05-2004, 10:01 AM
Called up Hot Spa. Was told they hv thai and shiatsu message. $60 for 45 minutes including use of facilities - gymn, hot/cold pool, sauna, steam and makan. Forgot to ask if got individual rms, theatre. Any bruder out there been there? can recommend a few gals with good skills, pretty will be a bonus. Tks ;)

Hot Spa .... if I can recall, it is at Roxy and facilities is good, massage is damn good and hard, but in shared rooms with aunties at your service. cannot take out shorts one ah ..... can actually spend whole day there .... provide one type of different western and chinese food daily ... their wan tan mee is quite good !!!

jasper
27-05-2004, 10:19 AM
any bros who have watch the last two episode of channel's U chinese series which featured the massage centre??? just to let bros here know that the particular centre showed in the show is GOlden Fingers located near to jalan besar stadium.
Anyone saw how Constance Song protray the massage lady??? wowwhhoaaaa.... sees her performance liao also marikita... hahahahah she actually do have a sexy body and a CFM face huh???

okok..for Godlen Fingers... i should say their facilities is one of the best around...food wise above average.. that place do offer good authentic massage and FJ upon requests...

cheers.

chukeliang
27-05-2004, 10:05 PM
any bros who have watch the last two episode of channel's U chinese series which featured the massage centre??? just to let bros here know that the particular centre showed in the show is GOlden Fingers located near to jalan besar stadium.
Anyone saw how Constance Song protray the massage lady??? wowwhhoaaaa.... sees her performance liao also marikita... hahahahah she actually do have a sexy body and a CFM face huh???

okok..for Godlen Fingers... i should say their facilities is one of the best around...food wise above average.. that place do offer good authentic massage and FJ upon requests...

cheers.
is'nt it tis place kenna av 3 yrs back.

ah huathuat
27-05-2004, 10:42 PM

cheers.

yeah bro, see already wanted to give her a good rub! she must be very horny!

owen10
27-05-2004, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=jasper]Anyone saw how Constance Song protray the massage lady??? wowwhhoaaaa.... sees her performance liao also marikita... hahahahah she actually do have a sexy body and a CFM face huh???
QUOTE]

hahaha .. i thk bros here muz have d guilty feeling of their HC romps
when they watched it, esp if they r watchin with their wives/gfs.

if i get someone like constance for massage, i would have gladly asked her for a special after tt :D

sglookout
28-05-2004, 12:34 AM

Hi bro apache, does the no snoring effect work every time ? If so, can consider to go to her for anti-snoring treatment. Go once per week, who knows the snoring will stop. Somemore if I know her well, still got treatment on my other parts of the body.

ray0919
07-09-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi all,

Thanks

If u just want a good massage by qualified masseusers,there is one at Dvenicespa, Circular Road. The place is very clean and ambience good Chareges are very reasonable. No black face

smay
07-09-2009, 05:15 PM

No more at badminton hall. shifted liao, opposite lion city.