PDA

View Full Version : Why I don't go to KTV anymore

songalong
28-04-2010, 01:52 AM
I was once a KTV Regular, form Singapore to KL.

But now older and wiser. Don't frequent KTV because

1.Mummy will share your contact number with other mummies, so they will call you everyday!
2. My bottles of Hennesy, Martell, Gordon etc.. is often used to entertain her other guest.
3. When you're drunk, even ugly gal looks good enu to fuck!
4. Can't remember how many bottles I have left at the KTV..so always spend more.
5. To pay more in tips for gals to keep them happy.
6. KTV gals always want to go supper and after that insist I send them home or hotel for more sex...even when you're tired and drunk.
7. Most KTV gals likes to gamble..and I end up lending more money that never find it back to me.
8. Some bad KTV sell imitation drinks or liquour, and it taste like shit!
9. Coming home from KTV, I usually smell of smoke, bad perfumes and sex odors!
10. Now I saved more money to have decent fucks with FL!

What say you all? Agree, or disagree?

redolent
28-04-2010, 09:14 AM
I agree. Once in a long while is OK. But regularly cheonging will drain away resources that can be better spent elsewhere. But KTVs in Taipei aren't too bad if you know where to go.

Storm Shadow
28-04-2010, 09:18 AM
I was once a KTV Regular, form Singapore to KL.

But now older and wiser. Don't frequent KTV because

1.Mummy will share your contact number with other mummies, so they will call you everyday!
2. My bottles of Hennesy, Martell, Gordon etc.. is often used to entertain her other guest.
3. When you're drunk, even ugly gal looks good enu to fuck!
4. Can't remember how many bottles I have left at the KTV..so always spend more.
5. To pay more in tips for gals to keep them happy.
6. KTV gals always want to go supper and after that insist I send them home or hotel for more sex...even when you're tired and drunk.
7. Most KTV gals likes to gamble..and I end up lending more money that never find it back to me.
8. Some bad KTV sell imitation drinks or liquour, and it taste like shit!
9. Coming home from KTV, I usually smell of smoke, bad perfumes and sex odors!
10. Now I saved more money to have decent fucks with FL!

yup, u r definately wiser now. But u must have been real dumb last time for all the above to happen to you. :rolleyes:

cestycesty
28-04-2010, 09:23 AM
i believe what happen to him happen to most if u chiong enough.. this always happen in the early stages... there are worst cases that i heard. dont think he's dumb though.. cos hes wise enough to stop..

my reason for stopping is.. the girl you are kissing maybe the one giving a 60 yr old man a blowjob in the next room. happen to my friend. we saw it and decided. better spend in pubs and chio other girls. ;)

tuyet
28-04-2010, 10:36 AM
To a certain extent i couldn't agree more. Must always know one's limitation.

Just to share my fren is a regular cheongster of ktv, almost 5x a week, and would drink until wee hours, so much so it affect his next morning work. His boss had caught him dozing off in working hours, warned him 2x times and by 3rd time he was kanna sacked.:(

Goes to show in everything we do there's always limitations, cross the fine line and its hard to turn back.

Max77
28-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Too much of anything is boring also. Even worst if bcum an addiction. I used to addict to the smell of those ktv (perfume+hoon kee blend).

nukebomb
28-04-2010, 11:17 AM
In all, do agree with yr said, hope you will get what you want.:)

Castrol
28-04-2010, 11:27 AM
my reason for stopping is.. the girl you are kissing maybe the one giving a 60 yr old man a blowjob in the next room. happen to my friend. we saw it and decided. better spend in pubs and chio other girls. ;)

hahaha... yeah its happening but i would prefer to think the ktv chick who sucked my cock earlier may be frenching the other guy in the next room.

also dont forget the hands of those butterfly chicks who caress or shake numerous cocks and balls on the same night. :D

adonis
28-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Around how much is spent for a night in a KTV in Singapore; if it is not a high end KTV?

tigerboy18
28-04-2010, 11:50 AM
Yup, u are absolutely right n wiser now. although one can say it is really a matter of individual preference but it is really not worth throwing away hard-earned $$$ to all these gals. Most of them are just like vulture waiting to devour u up (without even spitting out your bones)!

Similarly for those who like to patronize those diao hua dewn (hanging flowers joint) also really throwing away $$$. I know of 1 person who used to spend about $8K to $12K a nite to hang flowers for those so-call singers n now he is on d verge of bankruptcy! It is estimated he had spent approximately $250K in a short spend of 8 mths hanging flowers! for what?? just to show off tat he can. wat a idiot! i dun pity tis kind of ppl. $250K could hv been spend on deserving charity to benefit so many sentient beings who are suffering. really, i felt d pain seeing ppl throwing away $$$ like tis.

MoralEpitome
28-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Yup, u are absolutely right n wiser now. although one can say it is really a matter of individual preference but it is really not worth throwing away hard-earned $$$ to all these gals. Most of them are just like vulture waiting to devour u up (without even spitting out your bones)!

Similarly for those who like to patronize those diao hua dewn (hanging flowers joint) also really throwing away $$$. I know of 1 person who used to spend about $8K to $12K a nite to hang flowers for those so-call singers n now he is on d verge of bankruptcy! It is estimated he had spent approximately $250K in a short spend of 8 mths hanging flowers! for what?? just to show off tat he can. wat a idiot! i dun pity tis kind of ppl. $250K could hv been spend on deserving charity to benefit so many sentient beings who are suffering. really, i felt d pain seeing ppl throwing away $$$ like tis.

totally agreed....just fuck and forget...even if the girl have feelings for you...it's because you have been spending money non stop on her....i have not been able to find any that would still love me if i cut off the purse stings...i wan to be a good family man....although the temptations are daunting...

hornyfly
28-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Bro. I agree with you totally. we walk into KTV, is to let those girls play us. We are "suckers" or "idoits". Our aim there is to get a fuck so why not go straight for FL or GL..
U see the light now..

Trellis
28-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Bro, I think the problem maybe that you are too obliging towards them. They probably have you aimed as robert. KTV is still quite fun, as long as you make sure that you are the one having the say.

That said, FLs are good too, but I generally have more fun at KTVs. Everyone likes different things I think.

kgbkgb
28-04-2010, 02:04 PM
haha, i see many bros are wising up now. ya, a lot of morons keep throwing away money at the ktv. like some bros said, once in awhile is ok but then...

Thrax
28-04-2010, 02:20 PM
When you do the same thing too often, also get bored. Some change is always good. But bro, you too easy going. That way, sooner or later, FL may take advantage of you also.

BloodPrince
28-04-2010, 02:43 PM
KTV is still quite fun, as long as you make sure that you are the one having the say.

this is The Enlightening statement! just make sure we are the one having fun since we are the one paying money! otherwise it wud b real stupid to pay lotsa money, got our throat cut n yet d gals are having more fun than us!
up u my humble pt bro! :D

TewKowLeySam
28-04-2010, 03:43 PM
totally agreed....just fuck and forget...even if the girl have feelings for you...it's because you have been spending money non stop on her....i have not been able to find any that would still love me if i cut off the purse stings...i wan to be a good family man....although the temptations are daunting...

i agree wif u. looks like u r quite a gd chap. i shd increase your reputation score. :D

owl888
28-04-2010, 08:23 PM
For bros who like to gather, relax, sing, find some gals to talk cock with occassional rubba, best to go KTV. Furthermore, our cheonging ktv charges cheaper than KBox.

Futhermore, KTV gals got more love as we build up over some fun inside the rm as compared to FL whom we completely got no chemistry.

My 2 cents of comments.

stephan
28-04-2010, 08:35 PM
haiz.. what to say... this is life...

In fact we no need drink, fuck, smoke, sing...... still can survive in this world... but why we still go for it? ask urself, sure u will find the answer.

life is short, life for enjoyment even shorter... spend the life u like, spend ur money within ur limit... that's life man!

Fatjumbo
28-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Too much of anything is boring also. Even worst if bcum an addiction. I used to addict to the smell of those ktv (perfume+hoon kee blend).

Wow bro...long time no see u on forum, still cheonging ah ? Till now have not got a chance to catch up yet. haha...enjoy life while we can lah.... 2012 coming soon leh.

:D

woshixiong
28-04-2010, 10:37 PM
last time i also.. at least 6 days per week. but look back. at that amount of money spend.. really shake head.. 300-400 per bottle.. save up all those money think can downpayment one house liao.. haiz.. last time young dunno how to think.

Pheonixdragon
28-04-2010, 10:50 PM

Well said bro. :)

hum_coyote
29-04-2010, 12:00 AM
i agree with the fellow bros here... going ktv really waste $$ and doesnt satisfy as much.

sgp1ting
29-04-2010, 12:27 AM
For Me:

Brother got marry with a PRC - So not going leow
Brother's Father got stroke after hearing he go KTV - So cannot go leow
Brother got sick of us going to the same place - So not going leow
Brother PRC girl friend sipphon all his money - So not going leow.
Brother got innocent and dun want to cheong leow - So not going leow.
Me got no Brothers to go leow - So Not going leow.

That Why I don't go to KTV anymore. :p

owen10
29-04-2010, 02:52 AM
hahaha... yeah its happening but i would prefer to think the ktv chick who sucked my cock earlier may be frenching the other guy in the next room.

also dont forget the hands of those butterfly chicks who caress or shake numerous cocks and balls on the same night. :D

what u said is very true. bros know what they r in for (the hygiene) yet when it comes to d heat of d moment, they juz 4get whatever germs or diseases they may contract. juz french or lick 1st, worry abt hygiene later. :D

it's a sad truth but that's how men die in d hands of women. im sure we s'pore men had contributed so much to d china, vietnam & thai economy that we had lost count how much we had splurged on their gals over d years!

dexblu
29-04-2010, 09:08 AM
i dun go ktv anymore cos i dun wanna keep changing my handphone number... :o

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/93265-sharing-my-past-experiences-relationship-ktv-girls.html

poonani
29-04-2010, 09:56 AM
The reason why there are 335i, 330i, 320i, S500, S350, first or business class is that when you have more (too much) money, you want (need) to spend more.

In the past, when money was so easy (S&P going up or down 10 points every day, football bookies being the only odds maker, dollar-yen trend so easy to follow, banks giving you free overdraft on top of your mortgage), most people have few thousand dollars in their wallets at all times (separate from current account).

15 years ago, the girls at Lido were outstanding and at $1,000 a night were value for money. (Even today they would be better than the $80 standard PRC by far, and would easily fetch $200 a shot). And they were not what we termed "sure-fuck" - they were what we termed "goldfish" (look only). You had to woo the girl over a few nights to screw her.

AND the best part is: we pay whores not to stay with us, but to go away after (without any complication).

Tripster
29-04-2010, 11:12 AM
My experience is that KTV girls are only after the money. Some really need it, some is just to keep up a lifestyle with easy money...I absolutely abhor those who butterfly too often...

I would never spend in KTV using my hard earned money...mostly company entertainment for my clients or would be clients...

But i really enjoyed the mummies who are a lot more mature and handle themselves better. We sometime chat for hours and they can make good friends...

peace :D

Quando
29-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Ya, so many agree! It is a good sign.
Spend wisely, but don't be too miser too!
Ok to pay a little more if the girls serve u well.
But I don't play in those areas where the girls have no proper washing facilities. I feel yak when I see so many customers hugging and kissing the same girls in those places. That is how diseases spread so quickly.
Be wise, go to a clean place if you want to have real fun!

tigerwoody74
29-04-2010, 11:27 AM
ARH,,,

This is interesting. One man food maybe another poison. But then I still prefer KTV. From those with mummy, to those Malay chicks joint only, to the more recent PRC type. Most of the fun all come from KTV.

Together with my friends we often go to BS, NSH..etc. I always sit wit one gal only. My friend will end up with each 7 gals... hahaha. I suspect I am not handsome enough dam it... My two friends always got no time to pee. Somehow the gals all teamwork together they will have endless stream of fun. One gal go butterfly the next will come in... macham like WWF tag team match. I see already also scare. But at the end is good fun. How we take it from there is another story.

If i go alone, I prefer happy hour. By 3.30pm I will be there. 6pm i leave to meet my clients.

suggestion : Bring your own pack of wet tissue (large pack hor) and those without scent one arh. don buy those Detxxx or Johnxxx n Johnxxx. Their in house wet tissue only one and I hate the smell of it. Yucks.

Apistogamma
29-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Why i go to KTV LESS OFTEN.

In my hey days, early 20s, i had a bunch of KTV kakis.
We would hop across the causeway almost EVERYNIGHT
to "JING GONG" Crystal Palace to spend our nights away.
3 bottles for 1 free bottles came to RM$ 1300 thereabout.
That will last us for 2 nights and open bottles again the 3rd
night. Convert to sing dollars, it was relatively cheap. Also,
back then, there ain't so many PRCs in our local scene, so
we guessed, going across was more adventurous. That became
an addiction and lasted a year hopping across nitely, hahahaha.
I was not working then but some of my buddies was already
working, sometimes after supper with those chicks, ended up
reaching home 5-6am, can't imagine having a shower and headed
straight for work for some of them, it was crazy. We would laugh
our heads off talking about those "bad old days". No regrets though.

Back to Singapore scene. After we got tired of all the travelling and
nonsense, we settled for Dynastic at Kallang. That became our next playground. PRCs started coming in and in abundance. Though not a daily affair, we were there almost every other nights. Then it closed down, moved
to East Coast park, but it was not as fun anymore as the road blocks there
was a put off. We moved again, to Dynastic classic at Selegie, there was our
last regular joint before we waned off the addiction for KTVs. Now, we hopped around Classic, LV, TAM and sometimes those cheaper ones at GL, hahahha. The KTVs are in the blood, can't say for sure not going anymore, but LESS OFTEN.
Hindsight, so much money spent, many many late late nights, many girls for company too. Won't consider myself a veteran, but definitely been there, done that!! No regrets, just got a little tired.;)

heartlander72
30-04-2010, 02:27 AM
Bros, perhaps I am lucky enough....tried KTV pretty late (late 20's), and I think I can count with 10 fingers the no. of times I had gone KTV since then, and have not gone there at least in the last 3-4 years...

Somewhat, even with the less than 10 times I've gone KTV (including those in other countries), didn't really get hooked. Just somehow didn't quite enjoy it (esp when I am not a liquor drinker). Like one bro said, ultimately, if it's to bonk...I always like to quote what a friend said ==> High base cost before you even get to fuck :). We'd probably spend a couple of hundreds before we pay even a higher premium for bonking (compared to FL's or GL), and worst, sometimes in the toilet.

That kind of money spent, could probably get a few of those FL's, or even get a Korean/Russian/etc (those advertised in those banners in this forum)....

Of course, I won't deny the brotherhood thing lah, can be quite fun chionging in one gang, esp during reservist time...haha, good old days again.

Anyway, to each their preference, but I'd rather "go-straight-to-the-point", kekeke......

Kidy
30-04-2010, 03:20 AM
agree with most of the bros here. i believe its so call growing up phase. end of the day, like many bros who mentioned, after all those hoo haa, lai ah, lets toast, most will go home alone.

i got a friend who was like that and still like that after more than 10 years. just that the concept, nationality of gals change, but he didn't.

Pierce
30-04-2010, 03:41 AM
Anyway, to each their preference, but I'd rather "go-straight-to-the-point", kekeke......

KTV has its good and bad. At least one good thing bout it is you can preview them, and if you find one or some to your liking, can try to up, hopefully at a reasonable price. The bad is that some ktv have girls that have mastered the highest level of the 轻功, 蜻蜓点水. Now you see her, now you don't. Those really take the mood out of the whole thing. But as a place for kaki gatherings to tcss and do some touchy feely, it is still a good place to have fun.

songalong
30-04-2010, 08:25 AM
this is The Enlightening statement! just make sure we are the one having fun since we are the one paying money! otherwise it wud b real stupid to pay lotsa money, got our throat cut n yet d gals are having more fun than us!
up u my humble pt bro! :D

Nothing is further from the truth!
My sentiment exactly !

songalong
30-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Why i go to KTV LESS OFTEN.

In my hey days, early 20s, i had a bunch of KTV kakis.
We would hop across the causeway almost EVERYNIGHT
to "JING GONG" Crystal Palace to spend our nights away.
3 bottles for 1 free bottles came to RM$ 1300 thereabout.
That will last us for 2 nights and open bottles again the 3rd
night. Convert to sing dollars, it was relatively cheap. Also,
back then, there ain't so many PRCs in our local scene, so
we guessed, going across was more adventurous. That became
an addiction and lasted a year hopping across nitely, hahahaha.
I was not working then but some of my buddies was already
working, sometimes after supper with those chicks, ended up
reaching home 5-6am, can't imagine having a shower and headed
straight for work for some of them, it was crazy. We would laugh
our heads off talking about those "bad old days". No regrets though.

Back to Singapore scene. After we got tired of all the travelling and
nonsense, we settled for Dynastic at Kallang. That became our next playground. PRCs started coming in and in abundance. Though not a daily affair, we were there almost every other nights. Then it closed down, moved
to East Coast park, but it was not as fun anymore as the road blocks there
was a put off. We moved again, to Dynastic classic at Selegie, there was our
last regular joint before we waned off the addiction for KTVs. Now, we hopped around Classic, LV, TAM and sometimes those cheaper ones at GL, hahahha. The KTVs are in the blood, can't say for sure not going anymore, but LESS OFTEN.
Hindsight, so much money spent, many many late late nights, many girls for company too. Won't consider myself a veteran, but definitely been there, done that!! No regrets, just got a little tired.;)

You have just describe my typical day long time gone.
Yeah I used to frequent JB KTV and nightclubs. They were cheap then.
Any weekend will find me and my kakis at the health centres, food joints and KTV. They have pinoys that time.
Kallang Dynasty was flooded with PRC, before when GL was not their favourite haunt.

Sigh..those were the days!

explorerblue
30-04-2010, 01:24 PM
yeah.... my fren often jio me to ktv i often turn down.... sometimes i go if got ant gal can click one next time just ask her out or just go bonk, no need waste money on drinks..... got one vn gal always call me when she back in sg..... so just meet her to have fun....

songalong
02-05-2010, 09:58 AM
yeah.... my fren often jio me to ktv i often turn down.... sometimes i go if got ant gal can click one next time just ask her out or just go bonk, no need waste money on drinks..... got one vn gal always call me when she back in sg..... so just meet her to have fun....

True, but then you have only one choice.
When I visit the KTV, it was velly happening!
We played games like which gals have the biggest boobs, nipples or most hairy cunt in the lot. The gals had to strip for us to inspect. Of course they were reward with cash prize pooled in by us. Once we even let the gals judge for us who has the biggest balls! heheh..
Well those were the days!

didisong2
02-05-2010, 10:50 AM

this is the very typical case of man in the wrong league.

before any bro cheong, 1st need to look at the mirror and ask yourself which league you are in.

which KTV group do you belong to,
or which cat fl you are able to spend?

do not go to places you cant afford and still try to impress...

for those big spenders, bros please dun criticise that they are stupid, he can afford it but not you, that is why you think he is stupid to spend so much. Big spenders are not stupid, just that they are in a different league. We just can envy only.

for those lower end KTV spenders, you are not cheap cause at least you are better than many that cant afford to spend.

in this world, there is no such thing as expensive. It is only whether you can afford it or not.

Being in the wrong league, then severe damage will happen and you will be the only one that suffer.

yangguo
02-05-2010, 11:57 AM
In this world, there is no such thing as expensive. It is only whether you can afford it or not.

Agreed with didisong2.

My kakis and me have been cheonging since 2007 and we are still enjoying our times at KTV till today. We usually go at least once a week and it has become a weekly gathering for us.

We shun those high end KTVs like Tiannamen or Las Vegas. We also avoid those KTVs at Gelyang as we dont really enjoy action packed stuffs. We like to patron those KTVs at Peace Centre as we enjoyed chatting and singing karaoke with the KTV gals when we are there.

Each of us will usually spend not more than $150 on drinks and tips on each visit. This works out to less than $1000 per month and I feel that our money is well spent. As we are in our mid-thirties and still single, those spendings are within our budget and it only made up of less than 20% of our monthly earning.

Lastly, I do agree with most bros here that it will definitely cost more to spend money on drinks and paying extra if you want to bonk the gal after the KTV session. But you can be assured of the gf feeling as you already know the gal beforehand.

Roamer
02-05-2010, 12:25 PM
in this world, there is no such thing as expensive. It is only whether you can afford it or not.

Sometimes I think the value for money also comes into play. Me and my kakis been to quite a few ktvs, some bills come up to 200 for 4 guys, some 600-900 at the higher ends. Funwise, IMHO is that the mid range ktvs are generally more fun, those that have min tipping of $30 - $50. And if you are a regulars and the girls know you well, they won't butterfly you too much.

MoralEpitome
02-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Agreed with didisong2.

My kakis and me have been cheonging since 2007 and we are still enjoying our times at KTV till today. We usually go at least once a week and it has become a weekly gathering for us.

We shun those high end KTVs like Tiannamen or Las Vegas. We also avoid those KTVs at Gelyang as we dont really enjoy action packed stuffs. We like to patron those KTVs at Peace Centre as we enjoyed chatting and singing karaoke with the KTV gals when we are there.

Each of us will usually spend not more than $150 on drinks and tips on each visit. This works out to less than $1000 per month and I feel that our money is well spent. As we are in our mid-thirties and still single, those spendings are within our budget and it only made up of less than 20% of our monthly earning.

Lastly, I do agree with most bros here that it will definitely cost more to spend money on drinks and paying extra if you want to bonk the gal after the KTV session. But you can be assured of the gf feeling as you already know the gal beforehand.

Great advice from didi and yangguo....yes totally agreed... to each his own... I think the worst thing you can do is to cheong if you can't afford it... similar I prefer to go to mid range ktvs at peace centre or Jalan sultan just to chit chat and relax...and occassionally go to the bigger joints on special occasions like birthdays and stag nights...I also try to limit my damge per mth but havjng strict control over the money spent although sometimes can lose control... I know this person who don't have money yet go ktv and pretend to be drunk when it's time to pay up...the worst part is he still dare to take many girls and expect his brudders to pay for him! now everyone avoids him at all costs! as for hanging flowers it is really addictive...it's not about the money anyway...it's about the feeling of power and recognition when everyone sees you hang the flower but my advice is to avoid singers unless you are in the top league like bro didi said...even if you hang them 1k for a few nights you may not get to see the returns...unless you go to those cmi hfj...

for many years my cheonging involves going k 3 times a week and HC once a week or once a fortnight and it seems a rational way of enjoying yourself without spending too much....

recently i got bored with all these and try to play with fire but my advice to myself and all brudders is don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned and I got first degree burns already...hahaha...now recupurating at some spa...

AHSPERM
02-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Dear bro didisong2,

Fully agreed with you. I been to TAM once with my boss, it really our of my spending budget. For example, when I tip the girl at the middle class KTV $100, she look at me like a king, while at TAM..even I tip $200, they see me no up....The implication is "To find a hat that fit nicely to your head, don't give yourself $$headache".

songalong
02-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Agreed with didisong2.

I suppose what they said is truly from experience.
There is no doubt that one has to spend within one's means. Not forgetting providing one's family first.

As for me, I realize it was a passing phase which lasted abt 3 years.
And when I think of the foolish things I did...well that's another story.

hosayboh
02-05-2010, 05:47 PM
my reason for stopping is.. the girl you are kissing maybe the one giving a 60 yr old man a blowjob in the next room.

That's why we are all brothers in this forum...:D:D