PDA

View Full Version : GL gals - Mary's tongue

songalong
28-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Went to GL after a long spell of absence.
The OKT there recognized me and greet me like long lost brudder.
"why u no come..I wait u long long time!"
"come I recommend new gal...u sure like one!"

After I wiped my face with the hot towel provided, I finished the tea the poured out for me.

Finally the gal 'Mary" arrived. Not exactly a stunner, but has nice legs!
She quickly smiled at me and took my hands and showed me to the room.
Before I even got to closed the door, she turned me around and said "I'd like a kiss!" Before I could move away or protest, she forced her lips into mine.
Her mouth was soft and her tongue was liquid silk , warm and sweet. Whoa!
my heart is already pounding..and my manhood rose to the occasion.
She struggled to untangled me from my clothes and for me, I had only need to upzip her dress..and she's already naked..
I wanted to enter her almost immediately..but she stopped me and push me into the shower..then she went down on me enveloping my poor didi into her wet warm mouth...shit I came almost immediately. She looked up at me with her big round eyes and said, " Lau kong, time for your bath"

Looks like I need to stop right here..as I am having a hard on...so I will just do my report.

Her Look - 8/10 Very pouty and here eyes is a killer

Her Body - 9/10 Well proportionate and nice long legs.

Shower performance - 9/10 CIM where she sucks me dry!

FJ - 9/10 Her pussy was slick from our foreplay. She clutched at my shoulders to enhance the delicious friction on my didi. She forced my grip and our body slipped into the familiar rhythm and the room echoed the slaps of flesh against flesh and the grunts and moans of her state only served as further arousal for me to hit her deeper and harder. At the end, both of us were covered with sweats. I wanted it to last but I knew it wouldn't. Not with her lush body moving, her beautiful breasts jiggling with each thrust I made into her.

Her Attitude - 9/10 Before she leaved the room, she said." We should do it again soon. Can? I want you inside me to remind me that I can enjoy myself too!

Well, that's is my report.
I hope I can find time to do another when I will meet a prospective wanabe sugarbabe. She asked me to be her sugardaddy. And I will be arranging a dinnerdate and 'test session' hehehe..

batboyz
28-04-2010, 07:21 AM
Please provide damage, lorong, and house info, thanks.

Largeville
28-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Went to GL after a long spell of absence.
The OKT there recognized me and greet me like long lost brudder.
"why u no come..I wait u long long time!"
"come I recommend new gal...u sure like one!"

After I wiped my face with the hot towel provided, I finished the tea the poured out for me.

Finally the gal 'Mary" arrived. Not exactly a stunner, but has nice legs!
She quickly smiled at me and took my hands and showed me to the room.
Before I even got to closed the door, she turned me around and said "I'd like a kiss!" Before I could move away or protest, she forced her lips into mine.
Her mouth was soft and her tongue was liquid silk , warm and sweet. Whoa!
my heart is already pounding..and my manhood rose to the occasion.
She struggled to untangled me from my clothes and for me, I had only need to upzip her dress..and she's already naked..
I wanted to enter her almost immediately..but she stopped me and push me into the shower..then she went down on me enveloping my poor didi into her wet warm mouth...shit I came almost immediately. She looked up at me with her big round eyes and said, " Lau kong, time for your bath"

Looks like I need to stop right here..as I am having a hard on...so I will just do my report.

Her Look - 8/10 Very pouty and here eyes is a killer

Her Body - 9/10 Well proportionate and nice long legs.

Shower performance - 9/10 CIM where she sucks me dry!

FJ - 9/10 Her pussy was slick from our foreplay. She clutched at my shoulders to enhance the delicious friction on my didi. She forced my grip and our body slipped into the familiar rhythm and the room echoed the slaps of flesh against flesh and the grunts and moans of her state only served as further arousal for me to hit her deeper and harder. At the end, both of us were covered with sweats. I wanted it to last but I knew it wouldn't. Not with her lush body moving, her beautiful breasts jiggling with each thrust I made into her.

Her Attitude - 9/10 Before she leaved the room, she said." We should do it again soon. Can? I want you inside me to remind me that I can enjoy myself too!

Well, that's is my report.
I hope I can find time to do another when I will meet a prospective wanabe sugarbabe. She asked me to be her sugardaddy. And I will be arranging a dinnerdate and 'test session' hehehe..

Nice FR bro...

Like the bro before... could you provide info requested and add which Category (E.g. Cat-150) this falls under and if she's PRC, MY, TH etc.

thanks!

Naturalhunter
28-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Nice FR bro...

Like the bro before... could you provide info requested and add which Category (E.g. Cat-150) this falls under and if she's PRC, MY, TH etc.

thanks!
haha i like ur details!!!! but like all the brothers say.. maybe u just wanted to tell a story and not share the girl? ur wannabe sugababe rite mr laokong... hehe...

then probably should write in the coffeeshop talk section. there have lots of storytellers and campers too ^^

Brokenback
29-04-2010, 03:28 AM
haha i like ur details!!!! but like all the brothers say.. maybe u just wanted to tell a story and not share the girl? ur wannabe sugababe rite mr laokong... hehe...

then probably should write in the coffeeshop talk section. there have lots of storytellers and campers too ^^

He mention he CIM in the shower and FJ later. So far in GL seldom have 2 shots. Amazing story

songalong
29-04-2010, 05:00 PM
He mention he CIM in the shower and FJ later. So far in GL seldom have 2 shots. Amazing story

Thanks Dude! Nothing amazing about it. It is one of those occasion when the gal just connect with you or the gal just happen to be horny and in heat!
Just my luck!

I am pretty sure there's is alot of brudder out there who enjoy having the gal and doing the right thing at the right time..

Be brave!

fatsadman
03-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Until down u still not yet provide the lorong, house no and damage.

reservist
03-05-2010, 08:26 PM
obvious right? he talking cock lah!

mimilee
05-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Search for gel "Mary" in the thread :rolleyes: most probably in his dream :p

Frankiestine
06-05-2010, 07:18 PM

You obviously haven't cheong enough in GL legal houses. Anyway TS why tell us a story to make us song song but no details on location???