PDA

View Full Version : The girls I got to know while I was clubbing

chanwil007
26-04-2010, 09:20 PM
It's quite a long story so please bear with me hope not to get zip for spelling mistakes or poor English.
It's a true story about me while I was clubbing alot when MOS was still around.

About 3-4 years back I became a member with MOS so would go there at least once a week with my buddies.
We would always have a bottle to drink and then we will go to the dance floor for the kill seeing how many girls we can get to dance with and touch he he.

Last time girls were more open then now. So we would dance around a group of girls and slowly close up as the dance floor getting crowded and as the girls got high they will slowly dance closer to us and slowly open up to us and they will once in a while rub they bodies, ass on us some time will try to hold they waist and if they let us we would slowly make our moves hug then slowly move hands to tights and if you are ok with that we would start to roam around they body till they stop us.... that was when I started to go clubbing.
After about 1/2 a year of seeing other guys dance and making their moves on girls I started to go solo leaving my buddies to dance with the group of they and I will go hunting for my girls hehe:P starting to get more daring so it all started with my friend’s birthday it was at st James powerhouse we had finish one cannon and some start to leave as we start late and it was about 2+ 3 so I went to the dance floor to make my kill I notice a lady dance at one corner by herself so I went close to her starting dance behind her.
Trying my best not to look despo I tried to make eye contact and smile at her she finally turned her head a bit and smile could she see was already drank so I decided to go closer and dance just behind her once in a while she would lean back and she will me dance with her back rubbing on my shoulders so I slowly put my hands on her waist and she did not stop me, she was wearing a short jean skirt & a tank top could see she was gone and a bit horny so I made my kill to tried hugging her and she was ok then I was hugging her and swing/ dance with her I slowly moved my hand to her tights and she leaned her neck back and we started to kiss could smell she already drank then I slowly move my hands to her panties there were super wet
She started to moan a bit. We dance all way like this till it was about closing she was enjoying herself moaning away while a playing her pussy then about 4+ we stop as it was closing soon then she brought me to meet her friends found out it was her birthday so I was like her birthday present. After we left the club we went 7/11 to get drinks then slack outside vivo till got 1st bus then sent her home on the bus and round 2 with her was kissing away and this time finger her my finger went all the way into her love hole and she was twitching and moan away she was enjoying her round 2 birthday present till we about to reach her stop. Walked her to her blk then we kissed and exchange numbers.

Will continue soon hope to see good reply from you guys this is only girl number one I got to know still got about 3 more girls to go

vygotsky
26-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Camper 1 reporting.

sakkiop
26-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Great start waiting for the next update.

Tedesco
26-04-2010, 10:38 PM
It's quite a long story so please bear with me hope not to get zip for spelling mistakes or poor English.

What you mean by zip ??? :confused:

redolent
26-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Bring out the others, bro. Thanks.

bigmannow
26-04-2010, 10:55 PM
not bad can camp here see wt happen nex

maximal
26-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Nice 1, waiting for more

chanwil007
27-04-2010, 05:11 AM
Walked her to her blk then we kissed and exchange numbers.

The next day evening I ask her out met her at her Blk we walked around the area then to a park don't know y but she likes to drink before she meets me so she was a bit high when I met her we went to a corner to sit and chat ask about her work and how she her day has been suddenly she sit close to be think she was hopeing for next round of happyness for her so we started kissing then huged for a whie I started to steam she was wearing a long dress but quite lose fitting so i was playing with her breast from the top at the same time looking around for people walking by after about 1 hr of touching i could not take it i unzip my pants and my rod came out she auto went to start to play with my hard long rod. rubbing it then i stand up and we moved to the side of the drian railling one of those big drian not sure how to spell carnal then there were 2 walls beside us she stared to give me a BJ she was good at it. super wet and stong ask bj me for about 1/2 hr i tolg her to stand we kissed and i slowly rub her pussy her panties were super wet i slid her panites down then lifter the front of her dress up she moved closer then my dick on rubbing on her clit she was moaning like crazy saying no no... don't want but she just enjoyed it and i slowly moved my dick into her love hole wasn't very tight but very wet she moan even more suddenly got some one jogging by she just lay on me with my dick inside her we just huged iked lovers so the jogger won't think we were fucking hehe
once the jogger left i started to pump her hard for 1/2 hr she camed I also wanted to cum too so i took my dick out and shoot my cum into the carnal then she sucked my dry before we dress up and i walked her back to her blk she kissed me good bye and i took a cab back.

the next week end i ask her to go club with me and she did again she drank 1st before she came and she was again horny and high we kissed every 5 mins on the way to the club we were like long lot lovers kissing every few steps we took once we reach MOS we did not even need to buy drink as i am ok with on with no drink as long as i got a girl i was happy hehe free fuck mah
but she was busy rubbing her body on be as she dance she suddenly today me to dance by myself and try to find other girl so i did after a while i saw aot of guys around her i went back to her and she told me she was ok but the guys were like gang rapping her ... so since she told me to find other girl i told her ok this is the last time i will meet her and she don't know care so that is my 1st ONS hehe the same night I was dance on the dance floor hunting for new girls hehe found this pair of china girls one tall and thin the other short but not fat more or just cute cute those kind with a abit of meat. Started to dance with the short one 1st because the tall one was dancing with a indan while i was dance with the short one i kept trying to make contact with the tall one as she looks better and the short one was not the open with me finally after 2 hrs of dance there finallly change and the short one was dancign quite openly with the indan and the tall one was teasing me rubbing me once in a while and smiling with the CFM face abotu about 1/2 hr she suddenly huged me close like a horny slut she was and grab my ass tight to her body telling me she wanted to fuck tonight

so once the club closed we both went for supper with the short one with the indan and we with the tall one best part is the indan paid for everything we chated during supper and found out the indan guy is a son of a shoes comany boss in indai so we went to his hotel to slack
1st the short girl went up with him so me and the tall thing girl slack near a 7/11 near by we chated and she told be that both of them had bf but broke up when they found jobs in singapore and long time nevr fuck so decided to go clubbing to hunt for guys like me hehe just my luck i also looking for girls like her hehe:P she was sitting on my lap all this while after about 1 hr we start to make our way to the guys room.

will contuine again once i free need to sleep lol hope you like my story please do up me please if you like my story will try to update daily and least once a day when it is safe hehe

jamien
27-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Good start bro. keep it up.

Joris
27-04-2010, 11:48 AM
U so lucky bro, everytime got fish de.

chanwil007
15-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Sorry for the super long long MIA hehe have been busy with work after finishing my NS since its a weekend and I got nothing to do will start updating during weekends hope you guys like my story and will try to up my points as I don't know Y suddenly so low now sians... ok back to the story

so once the club closed we both went for supper with the short one with the indan and we with the tall one best part is the indan paid for everything we chated during supper and found out the indan guy is a son of a shoes comany boss in indai so we went to his hotel to slack
1st the short girl went up with him so me and the tall thing girl slack near a 7/11 near by we chated and she told be that both of them had bf but broke up when they found jobs in singapore and long time nevr fuck so decided to go clubbing to hunt for guys like me hehe just my luck i also looking for girls like her hehe:P she was sitting on my lap all this while after about 1 hr we start to make our way to the guys room.

once we reached the Guys hotel room the action started the other couple went to the toilet to have they fun so we had the bed to us hehe, we told our clothes of only left her bra and pantys me with my boxers on.
went on the bed we were a bit shy at 1st then she say lets start so she took her bra off and my boxers off and she gave a a hell of a BJ....
after 10 mins can't take it told her i need to fuck then she took her pantys off and we 69 for 5 mins then she cap me on and cowboy me for 10 mins then change to dogy hehe another 10 mins finally missionary for 5 mins and cumed into cap we layed in bed for 10 mins the other couple said they wanted to come out so we took our under clothes and went to the toilet and they got the bed hehe

but brought 2 caps too hehe
in the toilet she bj me again say she not enough... super horny gal... then got me hard again then try standing go in fuck for 10 mins then she tired so she HJ me till i cumed then we both washed up then went to the room we all rested till 6 then i sent my girl back to her place.

that was a ONS did not get to up her after that:( but no worrys after months finally found a korean fling hehe had her for about a month TBC...

chanwil007
15-01-2012, 06:04 PM
ok about my korean fling really miss her a lot she was the best fling I have every had... it's been like 2 years .....

met her also in MOS back then haha

was dance at the main dance floor then saw a group of korean girls so try my luck, smile at them then dance near then then one of them started coming close to me hehe she had long hair, about 165 ht think about 34c cup, waist about 30 not much tummy can be seen about hips about 32. can't really remember name also can't haha.

so we started dance suddenly her friends wanted to get a drink so I just stay at the dance floor she went with them after about 10 mins they came back she came back to dance with me :) so we danced for like 30 mins then I asked if she wanted a brake buy her a drink and she follow me forgot what drink I got then we went toilet then went back to the dance floor to find her friends but could not find them she wanted to get her bag but her bag ticket was with her friends so I told her never mind we go try to see if can get her bag for the baggage counter.

we there I talking to the counter girl lucky I was still a member then so the counter girl went to look for her bag after 15 mins of finding finally found her bag she left a sms to her friends telling them to contact her once they are leaving so we went back to the dance floor I asked if she knew the mos had a R& B dance floor area she told me she did not know and she and her friends like R&B more then house so I brought her to the R&B dance area...

on the way to the R&B side we found her friends and we brought all of them there... the R&B area is very packed so her friends where holding hands to go in I did not want to spoile my image infront of her friends so I kept my distance from her but she just grab mu hand and pull me close to her to dance and we were dance like a couple with her friends around her friends kept looking at as dancing so close.... at about 3 am they all wanted to leave so I passed her my number and told her if she wanted to come MOS just call or sms me then I can bring her in free...

mrsg
15-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Sorry for the super long long MIA hehe have been busy with work after finishing my NS since its a weekend and I got nothing to do will start updating during weekends hope you guys like my story and will try to up my points as I don't know Y suddenly so low now sians... ok back to the story

once we reached the Guys hotel room the action started the other couple went to the toilet to have they fun so we had the bed to us hehe, we told our clothes of only left her bra and pantys me with my boxers on.
went on the bed we were a bit shy at 1st then she say lets start so she took her bra off and my boxers off and she gave a a hell of a BJ....
after 10 mins can't take it told her i need to fuck then she took her pantys off and we 69 for 5 mins then she cap me on and cowboy me for 10 mins then change to dogy hehe another 10 mins finally missionary for 5 mins and cumed into cap we layed in bed for 10 mins the other couple said they wanted to come out so we took our under clothes and went to the toilet and they got the bed hehe

but brought 2 caps too hehe
in the toilet she bj me again say she not enough... super horny gal... then got me hard again then try standing go in fuck for 10 mins then she tired so she HJ me till i cumed then we both washed up then went to the room we all rested till 6 then i sent my girl back to her place.

that was a ONS did not get to up her after that:( but no worrys after months finally found a korean fling hehe had her for about a month TBC...

lol. tat why i always tell pple nvr marry gals who chiong pub.

chanwil007
15-01-2012, 06:49 PM
about a week later she sms me asked how I was and we chated like friends then about like 10 sms we finally deciede to go club the end of the week.

so friday came finally can meet her again.... waited for her at the MRT station then she finally reached. we walked to MOS the crowed was there lo lucky we can go in my Members line which had no one we we went in and straight to the bar to get drinks there was offer for 1 for 1 so we got 2 jugs of long islands and we slowly drink will the dance floor started by the way her
friends did not come this time so I asked where her friends she told me all not free ok.... so we enjoyed our drinks till finish then went to the dance floor .
Instantly she started to dance close to me so i put my hands around her and she looked me in my eyes while we danced... start to fall in love with her... asked if she was ok if i kissed her she say ok but not common to her as later she told me about her korean couture being close minded will talk about it more later.

so I started to kiss her on the cheeks then slowly to her neak then mouth while that was happining she started to her turned on and our dancing became hugging she was hugging me tight and i was starting to get a hard on... my bro was rubbing on her mie already... so I kissed her lips and it turned into freanching for about 5mins....

stoped then we just dance she turned around then i was grinding her like hell and she was enjoying every moment of it. it times will her hand will move to my bro and rub it a bit... it went onn till about 3am then we decided to leave upon wanting to leave she asked if I was free the next day she wanted more and ask me to find hotel too...

nice hit jackpot lo muhahah so I told her ok can same place same time and she went back herself and i went my way

so the next night we met then say old think but this time there was offer for 3 jugs so this time round got 3 jugs of long island.... we get till both of us quite high lo.... then went toilet to freshing up and went dance floor she was already horny when we reach the dance floor and was hugging me and rubbing my dick with her hands from the outside and mie mie rubbing it too... after a while i turned her around so i can grind her and she was enjoying it.... she told me she could not take it anymore and want to go hotel lo..... so got on the cab and went to the hotel that i book ok la just a normal 81 la.... reached then she said get caps 1st so we walked to 7-11 and bought she told me she still wanted to drink but we could not buy as was passed 12.... sians so went back to hotel and got the key to the room.

reached the room she told me she was shy and she just broke up with her bf about a month ago... but she liked sex.... but her bf was not good at it and always wanted to fuck her but end up she did not enjoy it as it was painful for her not sure y so she got undress but left her bra and pantys off and took my clothes off i was naked laying on the bed lo.... waiting for her she told me she give me bj 1st and till now she does the best BJ every have not found anyone better then her..... told her that she was the best and she told me think she got training for her ex as she did not want him to fuck her as she did not like it was painful for her..... so after she BJ me till she was tired i told her i want my turn so she told me off the lights as she was shy then she look off the bra and pantys omg she look great... slowly kissed her and she was getting super horny moved slowly down to her breats sucked on them and she was enjoying herself in heaven.... and about 5 mins of breast sucking went south and started kissing her pussy... and slowly licking around it she was in heaven again... think she cumed.. after that cap on and she told me so slowly so I tried to go in and my dick went in easily as she was super went and she told me she felt good and enjoied it and told me to go faster and she was enjoying her self again... think mad her cum 2 to 3 times while fucking her till i cummed......

after the 2 hrs we layed in bed for 5 mins and went to was up and went to rest in bed naked till 6 then sent her back home in the cab asked about her and she told me she was here to learn english and was staying at her cousin.

so we meet once a week to club and by 2 am will leave for our love making in the same hotel this went on for a month. as it os the same stuff so wont talk about it.

will touch on time we meet when we were not clubbing as I was still in NS we meet during evenings for dinner on and off.

one of the time i met her went to changi V to have our dinner as she wanted to try as must singaporean food so after dinner went changi beach to walk on the way bought 2 bottles of long island from 7-11 then walk and drink found a bench sit and talk that is where she told me that koreans and not that open in public but behind closed doors thinks get very wild hehe and if the girls likes you she is willing to do anything for the girl so I must have been very lucky to have her as she was also looking for more of a close relationship but not bf gf type so i was lucky muhahaha then we started hugging and kissing and she started getting horny found out she gets turned on very easily just by kissing of touing her breast area she is turned on she started showing signs like her rub was on her pussy and rubbing it a bit from the out side she was wearing a skirt and lucky no one was around so i start to rub her pussy from outside her pantys and it was wet i started to her hard and she was rubbing my dick i told her y not take it out as my jeans was making it very tight so she unziped and let my dick out and was rubbing it and i was enjoying it i started to kiss her her neak and finger her i deciede to be dreaing and went on top of her but check to see if there was anyone around so where was no one so i took my dick and try to push it into her suoer wet pussy it was a but hard but got to fuck her about about 5 mins then saw some one coming to had to stop then we got out clothers back to normal and went to look for a better place after walking for 10 mins found a nice dark area and i sit and we did reverse cow girls was really enjoying it and it was raw no cap and was about to cum told her to get off and she did and i shoot it on the floor cleaned ourselfs and dress back to normal asked if she enjoyed it and she did told me is her 1st time doing it outside.....

had loks of fun with her will write a few more soon hope next week hope to get my points back to normal as now really low....

hope you all enjoy my story do comment on it but please i do not have any of my passed girls ctc any more as it was 2-4 years ago...

chanwil007
15-01-2012, 06:51 PM
U so lucky bro, everytime got fish de.

I now no more lucky see now so free to update my story lol haha

think lost all my lucky when finally go super stady with my GF... sians now try how much also no luck....
want to find a part time also super hard...

brutus
15-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Keep the story coming bro.

chanwil007
19-01-2012, 07:26 PM
ok since I on MC will update a bit..

will write about the few times i did with he in public

1. was in botanic garden it was about 8+ and was dark lo walking around with her then some where inside very dark we started kissing she was grinding her pussy on my dick I was enjoying it... i started to grap her ass.... then after 5 mins we went to find a place to sit find a quite we kissed and hugged i starting playing with her breast and unbutton her top 3 buttons so i can put my hand in to play with her nipples.
she started to rub her self too i took her other hand to rub my dick she stick her hand into my jeans and boxers we were happyly petting.... for 10 mins then heard someone coming so we stoped.
once the person left and it was safe she took my dick out and gave me a BJ and i was fingeling her she was super wet....

we did it for 20 mins but both did not cum so we left as it was late and i neead to go...

2. a few times was in hotel already updated drink and go hotel and fuck...

3. she come my home to fuck...
it was a sat afternoon smsed her if she was free and we met brought her to my house as family was not in the moment we reached my room she started kissing me and undress me we got naked and lay in bed we did 69 for 10 mins and she was super horny and wet... then she turned and stared to cowboy me for 10 mins then changed and i fucked her for 10 mins and i shoot on her breast... we rested for a while then went to wash up we layed in bed for 30 mins and she started to play with my dick ....
then started round 2 heheshe BJ me for 10 mins and i could not take it so fucked her hard and she enjoyed it aot.. and cumed again on her breast we washed up and went out.

after one month had passed I fell sick and could not tell her i was in hospital scared she come visit me then die family around... so a week after that she suddenly told me we should break up... so after that i tried contacting her but she will not reply or ans me... so sian no more fling...:(

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
19-01-2012, 07:38 PM
A very typical sex story with not much storyline.

Also ..this thread is not as long as wat you mention in the 1st post ..1page + cover everything :cool:

Thks for sharing tough.

chanwil007
19-01-2012, 10:18 PM
A very typical sex story with not much storyline.

Also ..this thread is not as long as wat you mention in the 1st post ..1page + cover everything :cool:

Thks for sharing tough.

I have not said it is the end of my story ah haha

HunterJ
19-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Can't see a flow of events in your narration. Perhaps you could change a little? Interesting part all gone. lol !

callmebad
19-01-2012, 11:28 PM
get lost in how many girls you had upped them so far:p