PDA

View Full Version : The horny mother and the not-so-horny daughter

torresisking09
26-04-2010, 02:51 AM
Disclaimer: this is story is ULTIMATELY FAKE AND MADE UP. If you don’t like the story, you do not have to comment. Zap all you want but do up me if you like the story. I have given up on my other thread (I have one in case you did not know) because I have no idea how to continue writing without the support. Anyway I sincerely hope I can have the support of the bros here. Do give me ideas on the story as I haven really reached the mains. I do have the first few parts. Here goes.

Part 1

Ted is a 22 year old guy. He had just finished his NS and was waiting for job opportunities to come. However this was hard to come by as he failed his poly studies. Left with no choice, after taking advice from his best mate, Randy, he decided to venture into the insurance industry. Soon he became a full fledged insurance agent.

In the current climate, it is hard to earn your keep even if you are a salaried worker, more so if you are in sales. Ted was struggling to survive and was living off his meager basic salary of $800. He had been warned by his boss, Vince, that he had not hit his target for 3 straight months and he would need to leave the company if he could not hit the target this month. Feeling distressed, Ted strived harder to make cold calls and taking part in the roadshows. There came his big break.

On one of the days when he was not in the roadshow, he was busy making cold calls to the leads he had.

T: Hello, is this Mr Dave?
D: Ya, what you want?
T: Hi, this is Ted, calling from…

Click, the phone went dead.

T: Oh god, I need some luck. Damn I have no luck since morning. ZERO appointments. Vince is gonna screw me. I hope I won’t hear the famous words, “Pack your bags, you’re fired!” I need a coffee, damn.

Ted got up from his seat and made his way to the pantry. Passing by the reception counter, he saw Alicia, the receptionist. From what he heard, she was an 18 year old who was working part time and was waiting to get into university. She looked pretty like an 18 year old, young and innocent. But she had those long flowing locks and white smooth skin which Ted has a weakness for. So Ted would purposely take one big round just to glance at her and chat up with her. However, Alicia was attached already.

T: Hi Alicia, hows your day?
A: Hi, Ted, not too bad. Yours?
T: Bad, struggling man. Going for a breather. Want anything from the pantry?
A: That is so nice of you, thank you. I am fine.
T: Ok. Enjoy.
A: You too! Good luck calling.
T: Yeah thanks.

This is gonna be very long till I hit the main parts. I don wanna become a writer writing on sex. A build up is important. I hope you guys appreciate.

torresisking09
26-04-2010, 02:52 AM
Part 2

After having a sip, he went back to his calling. He realized Vince was around and he had to start making calls religiously. However, he was down with bad luck until he chanced upon a name, Eve. He thought, I bet her husband is Adam. He chuckled to himself and dialed the number, 9XXXXXXX.

Ringgg…
T: Is this Ms Eve?
E: I told you, that is your damn f***ing business. I am not going to settle it for you. I am going out soon.
T: Hi, sorry. You must gotten the wrong person. I am Ted, calling from R and W Associates.
E: Oh so sorry, I apologise for being so rude. Is there anything I can help?
T: Yes, I am Ted. I would like to check whether you have a MITB insurance policy.
E: Insurance. Oh god! Yes, I sure need insurance. MITB, hmmm.
T: (thinking that he must have struck lucky) Ok, maybe I can arrange a time to meet you to discuss about our policies?
E: Look, I am really busy. I tell you what. You message me tomorrow and I will arrange a time for you.
T: (face visibly depressed) Sure no problem. What time can I message you tomorrow?
E: Afternoon. Thank you.
T: Afternoon it is.
Click, the line went dead.
Though he had managed to get one useful lead, but from past experiences, it was more often than not, a prank by the caller. However, he was at his wits’ end. He decided to call the next day.

torresisking09
26-04-2010, 02:54 AM
Part 3
Ted checked his Blackberry phone and remembered he had to message Eve about the time of appointment.

T: Hi Eve, this is Ted. I called you yesterday regarding the appointment. What time is it convenient for you?
“Sending, message sent.”
Ted stared at the screen and wondered whether Eve would reply.
After five minutes, no response. Ted muttered, “Come on, Eve!”
There was still no response after 15 minutes. With his heart sinking, he slumped to his seat and looks dejected. Suddenly, the phone rang.

“Money, money, money….”

Ted immediately answered the phone call.
T: Hi is this Ms Eve?
E: Hi, Ted. I am sorry. I just saw your message just now.
T: Its ok. So, when can I meet you?
E: Right, let’s see. How about 3pm tomorrow?
T: Sure! Where can I meet you?
E: How about you come over to my house? Is it convenient for you?
T: Sure! I will give you a call when I reach.
E: Ok! I will SMS you my address later. Thank you so much.
T: Sure! See you tomorrow!

A voice in the background: Mum! I’m home! Oh gosh!
E: Hello my dear Kelly. Wait a minute, why are you so wet?
Suddenly the line went dead.

Ted thought to himself. WHAT? You’re wet? God, I must find out tomorrow. How wet.

That is about what I am going to contribute today. Hope you guys like it. The rest are on the way. Stay tuned.

Hawaii88
26-04-2010, 03:03 AM
Camping for more.

bananadj
26-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Nice build up =)

LowKa
27-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Great so far...

Keep the writing coming...

eeemen
28-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Interesting start up, plz carry onz, cheers .............

birdie8819
28-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Me camping for "WET" story . :p :p :D

naturegreen
28-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Nice build-up. Pitching tent for more.

Pheonixdragon
28-04-2010, 10:28 PM
TS please come back with your story.

AD69
28-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Looking forward to read more.

creeve
28-04-2010, 11:14 PM
good effort so far. keep the writing coming in and before you know it, your points will be shooting up...

cupid xpress
28-04-2010, 11:22 PM
I'll bookmark this page and open it everyday, so that I won't miss your good story.

torresisking09
29-04-2010, 02:29 AM
Camping for more.

Nice build up =)

Great so far...

Keep the writing coming...

Interesting start up, plz carry onz, cheers .............

Me camping for "WET" story . :p :p :D

Nice build-up. Pitching tent for more.

TS please come back with your story.

Looking forward to read more.

good effort so far. keep the writing coming in and before you know it, your points will be shooting up...

thks for the support. i shall throw in a teaser today. i am in the midst of touching up the next few parts. stay tuned

torresisking09
29-04-2010, 03:42 AM
This is not really part of the story. In anime terms, it is called filler. I may include this storyline in the near future.

Part 4
With the appointment settled and realizing that he was not going to make any more successful cold calls, he packed his bags and left the office. When he left the office, he saw Alicia still lingering around.

T: Hey Alicia, it is almost six. Why are you still around?
A: Oh, hi Ted! I was about to go off already. So how is your day?
T: Not too bad, one appointment made. Hope it is a success tomorrow
A: Great job! I knew you could do it.
T: Yeah! Hey by the way, are you going anywhere? I am going to grab a bite. Want to join me?
A: Yeah sure! I am famished too. Why don’t you wait for me outside?
T: Sure! I need to pay my handphone bill. Oh God!
A: I bet you must run up a huge amount of bills monthly
T: Not really. Why do you say so?
A: Come on, don’t you talk to your girlfriend everyday?
T: Nope. I don’t have one
A: You don’t have one? You must be joking …
T: I am serious. I have been single since my girlfriend broke up with me in my army days.
Suddenly there is an air of awkwardness surrounding the both of them.
A: Oops sorry.
T: Nah, its ok. I better make my way down. See ya later
On his way down, Ted realized Alicia’s girlfriend, Shawn just enlisted into the army. He thought: Are they facing problems? No time for Alicia? Wild thoughts began running through his mind. After much thought, he realized he was thinking too much, maybe he was having a crush on Alicia? Ted quickly erased his thoughts and went to the AXS machine to pay his bills.

After 10 minutes…
Alicia made her way down…
A: Hey Ted, where do you want to go to eat?
T: I am fine with anything. Are you going to anywhere else?
A: I am meeting my gal friends for shopping later in town
T: Ok… is Vivo fine with you?
A: Sure, lets go…

Alicia and Ted took the direct bus to Vivo. To minus all the crap, the both of them decided on Marche. For those been to Marche, there is a little cottage within the restaurant itself. Ted chose to sit inside despite empty seats around (4-5pm only, that’s why). Ted ordered his chicken stew while Alicia ordered her rosti (the potato stuff). They sat down and started eating, but remained very quiet, perhaps due to the awkward incident just now.

A: Ted, sorry for just now. I didn’t mean it
T: Alicia, its ok.
T: Its not surprising anyway. Army boy, girlfriend runs away with older guy, a few of my army mates also same situation. Nothing new.
A: (smiling) Really?
T: Yeah, it happens all the time.
A: Then why haven’t you found a new one?
T: Girlfriend? Nah, I am so busy with work. I don’t even have time to go clubbing.
A: Wow, what a waste for the girls out there then.
Suddenly the air of awkwardness was back again. Alicia stared at Ted, but Ted tried to avoid her stare. Unknowingly, the two of them inched their heads forward. This was a chance for Ted to make advances on Alicia, although he knew it was impossible. As their lips neared each others, Alicia stopped dead in her tracks.
A: Sorry, I did not mean it at all.
T: Err… its my fault too.
A: Ok.. So…
10 seconds of silence…
A: (smiling) Ted, you know what? I find you pretty cute.
T: (stammering) Errr.. Thanks.
A: Haha, ok… Lets make a move then…
T: Ok…
As Alicia was heading to town and Ted had a direct bus home, they parted ways near the train station.
A: Thanks for the company today.
T: Ok…
A: (smiling) Good luck tomorrow and don’t think too much ok.
T: Ok thanks.
A: Ok see you.
T: Bye.
An unexpected hug from Alicia startled Ted. Normally Ted hardly could get close to Alicia, now he’s hugging her! Though Alicia was skinny, the white smooth skin was what Ted had been longing for! Although it was only a customary hug, it was enough to satisfy him. After the hug they parted ways.

On the bus, Ted thought to himself. We nearly kissed. Oh my god! What’s going on! And she said I am cute. Cute was not the word to describe him though there have been people saying he looks like Wilber Pan. Though it was his chance to make advancements, he realized the pains of being dumped whilst in the army. Hence he decided to get a hold of himself. He thought I have been through this; I don’t want anyone to go through the same pain. I got to focus on myself! I cannot get distracted. With that he decided to give up thinking about Alicia and focused on his task tomorrow.

That’s the end of the filler! Hope you guys enjoyed it. Stay tuned for more over the weekend! :)

torresisking09
04-05-2010, 07:05 PM
the response doesnt look too encouraging... :(

masterq85
04-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Contiune.......:)

forumer
04-05-2010, 07:58 PM
do continue please... :)

drongo
04-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Please continue. Thanks.

pandaman
04-05-2010, 11:29 PM
camping for more,keep it up bro:)

torresisking09
04-05-2010, 11:55 PM
thks for the encouragement. here goes...

Back to the story..
Part 5
As Ted had an appointment, he did not bother to head to office and stayed home and prepared his documents to explain later. There was still time when he finished. He thought, maybe I should play a game of DOTA to relax a bit. It has been ages since he played DOTA. He switched on his computer and started up his DOTA. To cut things short, he spent an hour on the game. Though he had not played for so long, he managed to win the game with the most kills. He thought, signs of things to come? Realizing he had to meet Eve, he packed up his stuff and made his way to Eve’s house at Thomson Road.

He arrived at approximately 2.50pm. He found her house without much difficulty as he had friends living in the area. He adjusted himself and pressed the doorbell. “Ding Dong”

A voice rang out. “Siti, go open door”
S: Yes, mum.
The door opened and a very skinny girl that looked like in her teens stepped out of the house. Ted thought, it must be her maid.
S: Hello sir, mum is waiting for you.
Ted walked briskly into the house. Wow, what a rich family, very big garden. Ted removed his shoes and stepped into the house. He saw a very big hallway but there was no one.
E: Hi, Ted, welcome. Sorry for troubling you.
Ted turned around and saw something that made his eyes widen.

torresisking09
04-05-2010, 11:58 PM
Part 6
Ted took a deep breath; he could not believe what he is seeing. Eve was wearing a very large and loose singlet and very short shorts which was covered by the singlet completely. It can be concluded that she probably was not wearing shorts if you were not sharp enough. The main point is that she had those long legs to die for which was surprising considering she was not very tall. What really caught Ted’s eyes were the 38C knockers which was way too obvious to Ted. Clearly, Ted was mesmerized by Eve’s body and stood there looking intently. Eve motioned Ted to move to the living room, only then did Ted realize he had been staring for too long.

T: Hi, Eve. Nice meeting you.
E: Sure, sorry for troubling you.
T: No problem, not a problem at all.
E: Here, have a seat. What would you like to drink?
T: Anything will do.
E: Coffee perhaps?
T: Sure. Thank you.
To cut the long story short, Ted began to explain the policies to Eve slowly and carefully. As Ted was explaining, Eve had to bend down and take a look at the policies. It was only then Ted realized Eve was not wearing a bra inside. Indeed it was a sight to see whenever Eve bent down. Though Ted tried hard to concentrate, but those knockers were very distracting. Finally, he finished his pitch (with a hard-on) and breathed a sigh of relief.
E: Ted, I guess I will take the life insurance policy and the savings policy for my family.
T: (feeling elated) Sure, I will do up the contract now. (Whips out his Acer laptop)
E: (smiling) No hurry. I will get Siti to prepare some food for us.
T: It is okay, I got another…
E: Sure, you can leave. I might change my mind later.
T: (anxious) Okay I will stay
E: (smiling) That’s my boy.

While Siti was preparing the food, Eve began chatting casually and randomly with Ted. While it was not too obvious, Eve continued to bend over. While doing this, Ted kept taking deep breaths and focused on the casual chatting.

Suddenly
M: Mum, I’m home!
E: Hi, dear, welcome home. Here, say hi to Ted.
M: Hi, Ted.
T: This must be Kelly?
E: (surprised). No, this is Michelle. Kelly is my younger daughter. How did you know about Kelly?
T: (embarrassed) Err… I sort of heard your conversation yesterday.
E: Oh, so you heard the ‘wet’ thing?
T: Sort of.
E: Actually, she was drenched because it was raining and she did not have an umbrella with her.
Wow, wet uniform… Nice…
T: (look slightly embarrassed) Oh, no problem at all.
E: (smiling) And by the way, can you meet me tomorrow. I will need to discuss with my husband. I am heading out now.
T: (stunned) But…
E: Come to my house tomorrow at 12pm tomorrow.
T: But…
E: Now go. I got an appointment to rush. See you tomorrow.

Ted was taken aback at the turn of events. He was so close to clinching the deal but somehow he managed to screw things up. Though he has a chance to make amends tomorrow, but the faster he clinches one deal, the faster he can save himself from the wrath of his boss. He stood up and left the house. Before he left the house, he stole one glance at Michelle. Michelle was so different from his mother. Michelle had this aura within her. Long hair, white porcelain skin, long legs with the height to match and big eyes. However, she had this sultry look all the time, a slight hint of arrogance, not unlike those in the supermodel industry. A complete contrast from her mother. Though he wished he could conclude the deal as soon as possible, he wanted to find out more about Eve and Michelle. Thinking of that, he marked down tomorrow, a Saturday to meet up with Eve at her house.

torresisking09
04-05-2010, 11:59 PM
updated for now. hope bros like the devt so far. the next part promises some boiling action! :D

BigBoy2
05-05-2010, 10:10 AM
Just keep writing and you would sure be duly rewarded..... Nice work.

eeemen
05-05-2010, 01:06 PM
updated for now. hope bros like the devt so far. the next part promises some boiling action! :D

Looking forward to it bro! :D Cheers ................

torresisking09
07-05-2010, 09:19 AM
hi bros, thks for the support. i will update 3 parts at one go!

Part 7
It was a Sunday, even though he made an appointment with his friends for a game of basketball, he had to sacrifice it because he wanted to clinch his deal for a long time, so that he did not want to face his boss on Monday with zero deals. Hence he did up his contracts for Eve and proceeded to her house at 12pm.

Upon reaching her house, Ted rang the doorbell. No response. Siti was nowhere to be seen. Neither was Kelly or Michelle. After a few seconds, the gate opened. Ted thought, maybe they were too busy. Ted moved towards the main door and removed his shoes. Being polite, he knocked on the door.

Ted was surprised to find the door unlocked. He then opened the door and proceeded to through the hallway to the living room. There was no one.

Voice: You are here, my boy.
Ted turned around and saw something that made his jaws drop and eyes widen.

Eve was wearing a very loose shirt. The thing is, it was unbuttoned at the top, revealing her ample cleavage. The main thing is that she was braless! Ted could see her nipples protruding from the shirt. Ted stared for about 15 seconds before he realized he was staring too long and turned away.

E: (smiling) Well, you’re punctual, aren’t you?
T: (stammering) Hi, I have done up the contract. Have you discussed with your husband?
E: (smile widening) My husband? He’s overseas. He won’t be back in a month.

What? A month! And you said you would discuss with him? Ted was taken aback by the words of Eve. He thought he could conclude the deal today but it was not to be.

T: I think I got to make a move first. Maybe I will contact you again in a month’s time.
E: You’re not going anywhere. Sit down.
T: Look, you…
E: Sit.
Ted had no choice but to sit. Eve smiled and walked towards the kitchen. It was a sight to behold with her 38C knockers bouncing. Though Ted was not a tits lover, he could not resist staring at them. Eve came back 2 cans of beer and passed it to Ted, but asked him not to open it.

torresisking09
07-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Part 8
Ted was at a loss on what’s going on. He was asked to stay but Eve did not give him a reason. Just about he was going to stand up; Eve pushed him down and sat close to him, with one leg on top of his thigh.

E: You’re not going anywhere.
T: Hi Ms Eve, I think you’re mistaken. I got another appointment to rush.
E: What if I sign the contract now?

Upon hearing this, Ted’s eyes lit up. Deep in his heart, he could not understand why Eve was doing this, but so long as she signs the contract, anything is okay.

T: Let me get out the contract.
E: Hold on. I will, on one condition.
T: Okay, what?
E: You’ll know in a while.

Eve inched forward and grabbed Ted’s hand and started caressing her tits! He was taken surprise by Eve but did not resist her actions. Never a tits lover, but Ted could not resist the soft tits he was caressing. Without further invitation, Ted started massaging the tits and playing with the nips occasionally. Eve started moaning and started rubbing herself. It was only then Ted realized Eve was not wearing underwear either! After playing with her tits for a while, Ted gradually moved south and started rubbing her clitoris. Soon Eve was moving louder and louder. It has been a while since Ted had sex, a few months back when his friends brought him to Geylang and he had sex with a PRC. However the skill was there and he started licking and fingering her. Eve was moaning loudly and as it was a large house with virtually no one else except the two of them, echoes of her moaning were all around.

Soon Eve was shaking uncontrollably and the moaning got louder and Ted increased his fingering speed. At this point of time, Eve passed Ted the can of beer. Ted knew what to do. He opened the can of beer and poured it all over Eve’s body and started lapping up the beer like a dog. He moved gradually from her tits down south and continued the licking. Within a minute, Eve reached orgasm and cummed on Ted’s face. Though Ted had enjoyed it, he was more concerned about whether Eve would sign or not.

T: Ok, I have done my part. Now sign it.
E: Well, I haven’t done mine!
Eve inched forward and unbuckled his belt

BigBoy2
07-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Hummmmm This is really getting interesting..... Do continue.

BloodPrince
07-05-2010, 02:02 PM
nice n steamy story. pls continue.....

up u my humble pts. :)

torresisking09
07-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Part 9
Ted was surprised. He did not see this coming. He thought it would be another client who was trying to make life on him. Eve asked him whether he was enjoying it. Ted nodded and started to caress Eve’s breasts again. It was really hard to resist such wonderful pair of knockers.

With one swift motion, Ted’s pants and boxers were dropped. No doubt, Ted’s rod was hard and Eve began sucking at the rod. Though Ted had experienced many BBBJs before, from his girlfriends or the KTV gals, this was entirely a different experience. As Ted had a thick cock, Eve could hardly put the entire thing in her mouth. Eve began to lick and suck like an ice-cream, making slurping noises. The BBBJ continued for 5 minutes. Ted realized he was about to cum. Acting like a pro, Eve instantly opened a can of beer and drank some. She then continued the blowjob. Ted had a tingling feeling and started shivering. Soon he realized he was about to cum again. Ted signaled her to stop before he shoots into her mouth. However Eve failed to heed his signals and increased her motions. Soon, he shot his load into her mouth. Since it was quite a while since he had sex, the cum overflowed from Eve’s mouth.

E: When was your last fuck? So much cum!
T: A few months back.
E: Oh my god, you must be so deprived!
E: No girlfriend?
T: Broke up.
T: Okay, we have done our parts. So can you sign now?
E: (smiling) No hurry. Come on let’s go to my bedroom.

these are the updates for today! stay tuned for more boiling action

olympia2soon
09-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Interesting buildup, bro. Maybe, all this can lead to foursome between eve & the 2 daughters. Keep it up.

heikichi
17-05-2010, 02:02 AM
great story bro! can't wait for the next update! :p

eeemen
17-05-2010, 08:58 AM
A very lucky break eh bro TS? Contract and a potential FB :D More plz. Cheers ......

spunk
18-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Highly entertaining. Please carry on.

killer_pussy
18-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Keep it up...

YingYang
27-05-2010, 11:49 PM
TS has good writing skills. I'm book marking this page. :)

libraguy75
28-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Tent is set up.

On my couch with pop-corn and beer.

Keep up the GOOD work !!

:-)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
28-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Wow...life as an insurance agent is sure sexciting :D