PDA

View Full Version : Farang Heaven

merman
25-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Newbie here. I have been reading LOTS of great info from all you Sing bros and it will help me heaps when I get there next month. I have a couple of simple queries though. I'll be arriving about 1.30 am and wandered where to head for (I'm staying in GL). I am very fond of Thai but many of the other country girls look pretty hot too. I read that some girls don't like us! Are there any places where us white foreigners are welcomed more than other places?

Thanks in advance for your time.

By the way.......getting CIM or COF is virtually impossible in Perth! I can't wait to try some in Sing!!

malabarian69
26-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Newbie here. I have been reading LOTS of great info from all you Sing bros and it will help me heaps when I get there next month. I have a couple of simple queries though. I'll be arriving about 1.30 am and wandered where to head for (I'm staying in GL). I am very fond of Thai but many of the other country girls look pretty hot too. I read that some girls don't like us! Are there any places where us white foreigners are welcomed more than other places?

By the way.......getting CIM or COF is virtually impossible in Perth! I can't wait to try some in Sing!!

Since you like Thais I'd suggest you start at Lorong 6 & 8 and then work your way up in evens. Start at number 66 Lorong 6 (which is a favourite of mine although not as good as it used to be). I am sure they'll have something for you but if not just walk out and take a look at the next one next door, and so-on on until you see something that takes your fancy.

As a fellow farang I've never been rejected by any place (unlike in Korea, but that's another story) but then I tend to stick to the Cat50 Thai places. As you get to the higher number Lorongs I hear that there will be more places with PRC, Malay Chinese and Malay, it's possible you might not have much luck with the places with Chinese girls/Cat150 houses as they might be more choosy, but I'm just guessing here.

The worst thing about being a farang is that you'll be charged much more than a Chinese/South Asian looking guy, thus even though I've been to Lorong 6/66 many times which is a Cat50 house they always insist I pay $100.

Naturalhunter
26-04-2010, 01:56 PM

hehe... from wat i know SG girls love white guys. they basically take off their skirts and throw themselves at u!!!
haha... wat do u mean they dont like u... haha...
well if u wanna hunt with me checking out the places in geylang i dont mind! could take u to the places u wanna go depending on ur taste too if u like. no charge no nothing just wanna hang out and hunt together tts all!
u want big boobs, ass, legs, or just something wild i know where to go. and if i dont, we can just hunt new houses together. pm me if u want. others too!!! the more the merrier

hamper
26-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Ha ha...

Count me in lah.
Felt bored to chiong alone in GL for almost 2 months liao.

cheers
hamper

Brokenback
26-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Ha ha...

Count me in lah.
Felt bored to chiong alone in GL for almost 2 months liao.

cheers
hamper

Hahahaha...i can't agree more. Life in SG at GL is like go there, do business and move on. Seems so mindless.

Manchester-City
26-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Hahahaha...i can't agree more. Life in SG at GL is like go there, do business and move on. Seems so mindless.

When are you guys planning to hunt?

Naturalhunter
27-04-2010, 04:09 PM
ok i got Hamper's no. and will contact u guys when i planning to go again. i say we start from bottom upwards. so Lorong 6 first?

1. we start route march at Lorong 6
2. if 1 brother find what he likes we continue looking at other houses in the lane and wait for him till finish. drink kopi tcss etc...
3. continue onwards after he finish till all brothers get wat they are looking for.
4. maybe break for dinner or snack then split up till we meet again

can u guys make it early like around 4pm or 5pm?
for Lorong 6 the gals there work early from 1pm for lunch time bonking. haha...
all just woke up, freshly showered and ripe for the picking. let me know k? we aim for maybe fri, sat or sun this week. :cool:

hamper
27-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Good planning, hunter.
Really sound interesting...
Made me think of the old days... while me and kaki knocking doors in hotel rooms to view PRC in JB...Ha...

Prefered to Chiong GL on Sat night as more happening and crowded there! I like the atmosphere because I'm alone...

Now cannot confirm whether Fri or Sat to join you leh! Need to see job schedule...
Definately one of the day this week!
Sms me for convenience to communicate!!!

cheers
hamper

Naturalhunter
27-04-2010, 09:53 PM
hmm now not sure if i wanna drop by there or not... like 50/50...
and since its number 18 last day... thinking of going WRH45 tonite... will take me 20mins or so to get there... hmm argh!!! dont know wat to do liao. still in shorts and army singlet... sheesh... :confused:

hamper
27-04-2010, 10:21 PM
hmm now not sure if i wanna drop by there or not... like 50/50...
and since its number 18 last day... thinking of going WRH45 tonite... will take me 20mins or so to get there... hmm argh!!! dont know wat to do liao. still in shorts and army singlet... sheesh... :confused:

Going down GL now!
Wanna join me?
SMS me now!

Naturalhunter
28-04-2010, 07:06 PM
WTH!!! were u there? cause after i posted i took taxi go down liao...
was there and took my fav gal. haha which fella were u?

merman
28-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Hahahahahha........ you guys are amazing!!! :))

I am always smiling when I read about your night prowling in GL ! I think that maybe you should start a new "underground" group and meet at say 9PM Fridays or Saturdays at a specific GL Road cafe and members are only recognisable by wearing a baseball cap back to front.........or upside down or maybe wearing sunglasses..... or T-shirts inside out....the possibilities are endless :))

You would need a good name though....... could be a competition here! Like....ummmmm the Gutter-rats or AlleyCats or Geylangerangas or the FuckDucks..... Chickadickas......or ??????....but only the guys here on the forum would have heard of the name.

Always good to make new friends too...... and with such similar tastes!!

Thank you especially to NaturalHunter for your offer to join me hunting. I look forward to doing just that in the near future along with any other horny bastards!!! I will PM you shortly.

Not very happy at paying double for being a farang...... hey....that's "racism" isn't it!!???? hahahahahha......

I can't wait to get there and catch up with some of you regular perverts!

peanut123
29-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Although you pay double, you also get double time, ie, you are required as an angmo to book 2 sessions. Which is not a bad thing, since 25 mins is a bit of a rush job.

Secondly, even paying double is still a steal to bang young Asian pussy.

Not very happy at paying double for being a farang...... hey....that's "racism" isn't it!!???? hahahahahha......

I can't wait to get there and catch up with some of you regular perverts!

Naturalhunter
29-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Although you pay double, you also get double time, ie, you are required as an angmo to book 2 sessions. Which is not a bad thing, since 25 mins is a bit of a rush job.

Secondly, even paying double is still a steal to bang young Asian pussy.
agree with brother peanut. i like to take 2sessions... then u can really enjoy the lady. dont u think so? slowly feel her body... go in and out slowly... enjoy...
wow shiok...

Naturalhunter
30-04-2010, 12:29 PM
ok last call for those who wanna scout together. have 3 so far.
FUP (form up point) all decided at 6pm if u guys are interested.
PM me and will reply u last call at 4pm. lets have fun guys! :rolleyes:

batboyz
30-04-2010, 01:10 PM
ok last call for those who wanna scout together. have 3 so far.
FUP (form up point) all decided at 6pm if u guys are interested.
PM me and will reply u last call at 4pm. lets have fun guys! :rolleyes:

When will this be? Today?

Naturalhunter
30-04-2010, 03:06 PM
yeah today

littlepok
30-04-2010, 05:36 PM
careful to park your car far far at a discreet corner and walk. don't want to kanna your car plate on some blogs... enjoy, guys!

merman
01-05-2010, 08:49 PM
How did it go guys??? I was just watching a hot Kobe Tai video and it reminded me of what you were probably up to!!!

Glock
04-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Are there any places where us white foreigners are welcomed more than other places?

you are in the right country

trust me if you are white you dont need to pay to get your cock sucked here in singapore

a lot of singapore bitches will want to have your babies

i think they are hoping that if they suck enough white cock they will turn white themself (not possible) or at least can carry half-white baby (almost as good for them, good consolation prize)

BUT you be careful you dont actually marry a singapore woman (BAD IDEA)

so you just need to play them and you get a lot of free fucking

spend the money you save on whores for some present every now and then and you will be set

trust me it dont matter if you are not good looking or fat or old or whatever

there are singapore women who cannot wait to give you ALL THREE of their holes

Glock
04-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Fridays or Saturdays at a specific GL Road cafe and members are only recognisable by wearing a baseball cap back to front.........or upside down or maybe wearing sunglasses..... or T-shirts inside out....the possibilities are endless :))

not necessary

ppl who cheong geylang for whores all got a certain "look" , see and can tell already :p

merman
06-05-2010, 11:36 PM
Merman feels much better already!! :)

belzybob
08-05-2010, 04:45 PM
you are in the right country

trust me if you are white you dont need to pay to get your cock sucked here in singapore

a lot of singapore bitches will want to have your babies

(rest deleted)

You have caught my interest, where should a guy go for these lovely freebies? I'll be back again in June, but past trips its been inflated farang prices.

King
26-05-2010, 02:42 PM
You have caught my interest, where should a guy go for these lovely freebies? I'll be back again in June, but past trips its been inflated farang prices.

ur mother's hole is always open for free, why not u go and fuck her.

belzybob
29-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Found your mother was a lot better, swallows the lot!:p:p