PDA

View Full Version : From ordinary masseue to sex object

wahhero
25-04-2010, 12:15 PM
This is a half true story.... Remembered many years ago when I first visited hc, I was surprised how things can get so sexual. It was a hot afternoon and was feeling addicted to hc after a few tries with my friends, decided to visit one hc that was out of town. Reached there the recep introduced a Malaysian girl to me named Mandy .took a shower inside the room and wait for the girl to come in.
Mandy: ni hao
me: hao, chi bao le ma?
Mandy: mmm.. Yao you ma?
Me: bu Yao , wo pa you ....
She started the massage and me still new to this started to put both my hands by the side and intentionally touching her legs and thighs occassionally.
Mandy: ni de PI KOO hao qiao....
Me: mmm...
Occassionally letting out a slight moan when she brushes my sensitive part.
Mandy: ke Yi zuan guo Lai le
me: mmm...
The little brother slightly erected when turning over
Mandy: Yao bu Yao bang ni na ge???
Me: ok
as she started her routine, I started mine. From my view, I can see her panties exposed as her thigh are in a direct view. Slowly I put my hand on her legs sliding from the thigh to the inner part of her crotch . She let out a soft moan and I can feel that she enjoyed it. I wasn't too concerned with my little bro but on how to make her wet.....
Mandy: bu Yao..... Wo hen Si le...( moan)
me: Lai wo Yao ni shuang
soon I was digging her until she has to cover her own mouth as she was moaning like she was making love.
Me: yao Zhuo ai ma?
Mandy: bu ke Yi...
Me: wei shen mo bu ke Yi?
Mandy: wo Zi da Fei Ji
me: ok...
After I cum, clean up and left the place not forgeting to tell her I will be back for more fun.....

The next week I came back and look for her again. As I did not book her, I just walk in and try my luck. She was at the counter when she saw me, quickly told the recep that I booked her already and we both went into the room
me: Xiang wo Si ma?
Mandy: hai hao ni Lai, bu ran jiu Yao service na ge Lao de...
Asked her why and she replied the old man always want to ejacuate on her clothing and she hated servicing him. That's why when she saw me quickly pull me in saying I already booked her
me: ni Qian wo Yi ge ren Qing ..
Mandy: hao la Jin tian jiu gei ni mo mo...
Me: ha?? Mo mo Er Yi???
Mandy: mmm... Yao bu ran ni Yao shen mo?
Me: wo Yao zhuo ai
Mandy: bu ke Yi
LAN LAN have to make do with hj and roaming only but I was determined to have sex with her, will think of a way soon
Mandy is a type of girl next door elder sister who is older in age but young at the looks, makes you want to fantasize your elder sis doing all the things you ask her to.......

Another week passes and I was ready to execute my plan.

Me: hi
recep: you again, pls wait, Mandy your boy boy is here....
Mandy: ok
me: room 5?
Recep: yes, your favourite room.
As I walked towards the room, I was already thinking of how to torture Mandy

Me: hi Mandy
Mandy: hi, chi bao le ma?
Me: wo bu Yao an mo, wo Yao nong ni shuang....
Mandy: shen mo dong xi??
Me: den Yi xia ni jiu zhi dao.....

Without delay, I stripped her panties and started digging her, first getting her to lie flat on her back then proceed to dig her using the right hand middle finger and at the same time using my left palm to press on her area 3 inches away from her love hole . She let out a loud moan and u think the recep could have heard it (she gave me the look when I walked out later)
she was having a good time as I managed to find her g spot. Soon I was sucking her nipples squeezing her breast and even masturbating with her panties. That continued for a good 20 mins until her hole was so wet that I have to clean it up using the towel.
Mandy: ni hao huai!
Me: ni shuang ma?
Mandy: wo shou bu Liao le, Jin tian Yi ding hen lei...
Me: xia Yi ci gen li hai...
Mandy: ha....

Pls support me so I have the motivation to write more. Thank you for your time and support

TaiHumSup
25-04-2010, 07:53 PM
Good work, bro! Awaiting for more! :)

Royal Vision
25-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Don't worry . You are off to a good start. :)

wahhero
26-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Thank u for the support but for the benefit of those who can't understand Chinese, will put the conversation in English.
Here it goes ......
Called up the hc and booked Mandy. Recep says got booking later can, I said ok. While walking around the area to wait for my booking time slot, I noticed a shop selling household items where at a corner displayed some pantyhoses. I quickly went in and ask the auntie for the price.
Me: got black color full length?
Auntie: ar... Don't have. Opaque one can?
Me: ok...
Quickly paid $1 and stuffed into my pocket.
Then walking slowly to the hc, I went to the toilet at the building to remove all the packaging and only left the silky pantyhose in my pocket. Went up to the hc and open the door...
Me: hi, booking Mandy
recep: Mandy. Boy boy here already
me: not so loud!
Recep: never mind, you regular for Mandy ma.....
Me: ok, room 5?
Recep: yes, your favourite..
Went into this room, why is it the room is called favourite room is becos it is right at the end, also with a half size mirror.
Mandy: Wah, so early?
Me: miss you ma!
Mandy: So what you want to drink?
Me: tea pls. ( quickly took out the pantyhose and placed it on the pillow as she walked out)
Mandy: ( came in) Wah.... What is this?
Me: pantyhose for you to wear for me to watch...
Me: can take off underwear then wear pantyhose?
Mandy: ok, you cheeky boy....
As she took off her panties half way down, I rushed over and French her and at the same time fingered her rough...
Mandy: mmm.... Arg.... Not so rough.... Slowly...
Me: ok, will do it slowly( playing with her clitoris and at the same time massaging her ass hole with one finger)
Mandy: that hole cannot poke....
Me: ok iknow.
Soon she was wet and the panties dropped to the floor where I picked up and started to smell( it was nice sweet smelling undies)
she proceed to wear the pantyhose and when she was finished, my bro was up and saluting her already.... Put her down on mattress and started to finger and French her, finger her thru the pantyhose was a nice experience, occassionally will put my finger inside the pantyhose and feel her ass hole
Mandy: that hole cannot...
Me: no lah just massaging only
then I took some lotion from her bag and started applying to the ass hole and love hole.... Soon she was high from all the actions and while she was so engrossed with all the fingering , I suddenly poke my finger into the ass hole
Mandy: ouch ! Cannot, cannot pain.....
Me: ( stop the action immediately but the finger still in the ass hole) ok I will not move, just enjoy the feeling
I started to dig her love hole but not doing nything yet on the ass hole

Me: ok....? Shiok ..?
Mandy: very shiok but the finger in my ass feel funny and uncomfortable
me: next time you anal sex with husband how?
Mandy: I won't try that....
Me: I will pull out my finger now
Mandy : ok faster...
As I was pulling out my finger from the ass hole, just as the finger was about to come out, I shaft it back again, this time together with the middle finger in her love hole, I started jerking it violently , with the other free hand holding down both her hands above her head and me attacking her lips and mouth just to muffle the moans and groans from her, she is at my mercy. With nonstop actions from head to lips to sucking of the nipples and fingering both holes like no tommorrow, she finally beg me to stop...
Mandy: pls stop, can't take it anymore...
Me: so want to make love?
Mandy: cannot lah......
With that answer, started to finger her more deeply and also my tongue was already in her mouth checking her tongue and lips

Mandy: pls stop.... Pls....
Me: want to make love?
Mandy: but you got no condom? How?
Me: do raw la!
Mandy: cannot....! Why not you let me off? I blow for you....
Me: ok then, I want to cum in your mouth...
Mandy: cannot la, just suck only

can't stand anymore so just Let her blow. She lie back to recover a bit from the violent fingering and after that took my shaft and begin to inspect the head and took a deep breathe to smell it

Mandy: why got some sticky thing on the head?
Me: that is pre cum, can eat one won't die.....
Mandy: can wash first?
Me: ok lah( troublesome, one day you will swallow everything)

she started to smell again after I washed my little bro, begin to lick the shaft and balls. After 5 mins , she still have not put the thing inside her mouth....

Me: suck the whole thing .... Put everything inside the mouth...
Mandy: I don't dare unless you have condom....
Me: why? Scared dirty ?
Mandy: never blow before ma..... Even boyfriend also got wear condom to blow.....
Me: like that? I don't care, next time must blow me and make love....
Mandy: blow with condom can... Make love cannot... Sorry...

With that , I paid her $50 and left.... Thinking about the next trick to do on her.......

To be continued.....

elephanto
26-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Very very good..... bring back memories..... MORE MORE MORE....

I know u slowly weakening her defence ..... MORE MORE MORE ! :cool:

jasper10
26-04-2010, 05:00 PM
carry on leh... read liao sibei song... salute u la bro

wahhero
27-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Came back from reservist was feeling tensed up so decided to call Mandy for massage
me: Mandy, have?
Recep: have , what time and name?
Me: 15 more mins , her boy boy...
Recep: ar... You .... Why so long never come?
Me: reservist ma....
Soon I reached the place, and as usual bought a pantyhose and a condom just in case..
Before going in to hc, thought of a trick to do on Mandy . Went to the buildings toilet and took out the condom, tore one open and took out the condom, use a tissue to clean the lubricant and pluck!!!!!
The tip of the condom was tore off, just a small bit used my teeth to grind and cut it..... Yucks...
Went into the hc and asked recep for Mandy . Was assigned to room 5 ( u guessed it)
me: hi
Mandy: hi, why so happy?
Me: see you sure happy....( thinking of the things I am going to do onto her)
Mandy: ok, want massage or sexy?
Me: don't waste time, must do the enjoy thingma ....
With that wasted no time, took off her panties , help her to wear the pantyhose and without any warning, French and fingered her hole.
Mandy: ahh.... Ahh... Mmm.... Faster a bit downstairs
me: I know...
Soon she was wet and panting, I took the opportunity to take out the condom and wear it on without her noticing . Then French her again and told her to blow me until I cum
Mandy: cannot Lah... Unless u got wear condom...
Me: ha ha.... I got wear!
Mandy: what? Got prepare one??
Me: ha, no backing out already?
Mandy: ok lah...
She started blowing me like a amateur , after a while of moving her mouth mechanically up and down, told her to lie flat
me: lie flat. I want u to open your mouth and don't use your teeth.
Mandy: what you want to do?
Me: no shiok with the blow job you are doing , must change pattern.
Mandy: don't be too rough, ok?
Before she finished, I shafted the whole rod into her mouth, nearly choking her...
Mandy: arg....( choke)...ur....mmm...
Before she can finish her cough, the rod was fully inserted into her mouth again....
Mandy: can't breathe.... Pls stop....
Stopped for a while before putting the rod on her lips..
Me: slowly take it in and just use the tongue.....
Mandy: mmm....( lick and suck a bit, not realizing the small opening at the tip)
me: how is it? I feel shiok !
Mandy: the taste a bit sticky??
Me: no lah, this one is strawberry flavour..
Mandy: taste like that one Meh? ( not knowingly swallow some precum)
after some blowing and sucking, I thought of releasing some cum into her mouth thru the small opening .....
Me: I am cumming.... Cumming....
Mandy: mmmm....ah.....mmm.....
Me: slowly slowly suck it
Mandy: arg...... The taste a bit gluee...
Me: it's Like that one, becos u seldom suck cock, don't know the taste ma....
Mandy: ok lah... Help you clean up, ok?
Me: not finished yet, I want to do you , can?
Mandy: cannot lah... Told you already...
Me: ok lah, but I was try new pattern with you if cannot make love...
Mandy: ok lah......

Next episode: new way to screw her without any struggle

whatafish
27-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Can't wait for your next installment.

hortwax
27-04-2010, 11:52 PM
pitching tent here bro!

VanGogh
28-04-2010, 12:13 AM
LOL, bro, you have innovative ways.. :D

HAHAH69
28-04-2010, 01:52 AM
nice one bro! waiting for more! :D

redolent
28-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience.

wahhero
28-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Another week has passed, was feeling horny so decided to go look for Mandy.
Me: Mandy available?
Recep: yes, boy boy, right?
Me: yes 15 mins later...
Recep: ok

so I went about getting my tools again... Pantyhose, but this time no condom... Want to try something else this time....

Me: hi, room 5?
Recep: ar?? Cannot, got people use... Take room 1
me: ha? You can hear leh.....
Recep: never mind lah, sometimes walk pass also can hear Mandy moan... Don't know what u do to her???
Me: no lah, normal lah....
Stopped short of tackling the recep, proceed to the nearest room to the recep...
Mandy: hi, what u want today?
Me: same lah, wear stocking then blow job lah.
Me: but forget to bring condom , can blow or not?
Mandy: ok lah this time blow for you but was washed clean first, I need to see and inspect....
Me: ok ok.....( bonus leh ! Only want to try new trick now can get bbbj)
as I stripped her panties and put on the pantyhose for her, started to French her hard and my tongue was all over her mouth, lips, tongue.....
After a while , when to wash kuku infront of her until she satisfied
me: like that ok?
Mandy: I smell first ( took a deep sniff). Ok...
She began to suck my dick only at the top but not the whole shaft...
Me: why never suck deep?
Mandy: like that can already lah? After I choke... Don't ask for too much... First time bbbj for customer...
Me: ok lah( wanted to force her head nearer to me, then thought maybe next time she automatic better)

after blowing for a while , told her to apply some lotion on my didi, that's when my new trick must come into play.....
Me: Mandy, apply more lotion on it. I want your body to jerk it out!
Mandy: how to? Without hands?
Me: yes, I will show you how....
Mandy: u a lot of pattern.....
Me: maybe later you also will feel shiok?

As I lay on my back, I pulled her on top of me lying flat tummy to tummy... Started frenching her and slowly pull down her pantyhose to slightly above the knee level.( that way she can only open so big, good enough for my didi to go in between. Next while frenching her, started to move her up and down, sliding on my body.... Occassionally , my dick came close to her love hole...
Mandy: careful .... Don't go in....
Me: like that you also shiok right( still moving my dick in circle around the outside of the vagina)
Mandy: mmm.... Very shiok ....mmm..

Slowly I guide both her hands behind her back and starting to slide up and down in a faster way, the dick was so dangerously close to the hole and she was still enjoying it ( trust that I will not put it inside)
suddenly the dick was at the entrance of the vagina and with my legs hooked over her buttocks, squeezed tight and her hands, being immobilized by me holding on behind her back.... Oops!!!! Went in straight!
The feeling was out of this world, the warm , the juices and most importantly her helpless look.....
Mandy: don't!!!
Me: don't move!!! Move some more it will cum out.... Let it cool by itself and I will pull it out ....
Mandy: faster lah, faster.....
Me: you mean you want me to pump you faster???
Mandy: no lah!!! Faster take out...
Me: ok wait a while. He should be softening a bit, wait a while before I pull out if not cum then problem...
Mandy: ok lah....( sob)
when I have enjoyed enough , I slide her body upwards and my didi saw the light of day again
me: sorry , cannot control lah, thought just want to rub rub a bit until cum out. How I know went inside?
Mandy: die lah.... You got do outside or not?
Me: no lah.... Actually u first one....
Mandy : really? ( a tiny smile came on)
me: yeh... That's why I only look for u when I need release....
Mandy: ok lah, believe u.
Me: actually you shiok?
Mandy: quite worried when u put it in but also quite special feel, don't know why your didi so nice in the pussy....
Me: like that next time I want to do it...
Mandy : see how first....
With that I got a bbbj and a chance to put my didi in but without moving... Still feel shiok....

I was already thinking how to make her do it raw and taste the cum....

Next episode: tasting of cum in an unexpected way....

Thank u for the support!

tyson_usa
28-04-2010, 12:28 PM
good story.

But doing raw still very dangerous despite all temptations.

topcook1
28-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Nice one..camping for more good ones..

wulfboy8
28-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Thanks TS for your nice efforts.........carry on please.

wahhero
29-04-2010, 03:55 PM
the story cont....

called mandy to say i am coming, so she booked a time for me...when i reached the HC, she was there at the recep waiting for me.

Me: why are you here?
mandy: today recep mc...so i took over.
me: then no need to massage?
mandy: today very quiet...whole morning only 2customers.
mandy: maybe after you, i go home...

we proceed with the normal massage,occassionally i would fondle her b+ breast and sometimes a little fingering..told her today never bring condom but wants a bbbj..

me: can blow for me?
mandy: ok...go and wash clean first..

went to wash up and let her inspect as usual..

me: clean? got smell?
mandy: clean but got smell....
me: have meh???
mandy: (jokingly) smell of soap....
me: disturb me right? later then you know.......
mandy: why? what are you going to do???
me: i will bang you raw! then shoot on your face......
mandy: cannot...even with condom also cannot.
me: but that time,my didi went in what....
mandy: only that time, you played cheat...!
me: ok lah,just suck for me and later HJ me...

we started our usual business...frenching, fingering both holes...fondling the breast....after she blow for 5 mins, she stopped..

mandy: mouth tired.....
me: ok, why don't you lie flat and just relax..i will guide my didi to your mouth and i will do everything....
mandy: like that? but please dont shoot into my mouth...ok?
me: ok lah...(like real)

soon, she was lying flat on her back with her sexy mouth opened for my cock...with both her hands above the head (like when you do stretching)..i was holding both her hands with my one hand and i slowly slide my cock near to the upper lips and made a circle on the mouth, putting all my pre cum everywhere even some on the tip of the nose...she was trying to clean away the pre cum with her hands but unfortunately they are both useless...i had them tightly pinned down..

mandy: so sticky...?
me: ok lah...normal what...
me: just relax and open the mouth...pretend you are sleeping loh....
mandy: ok whatever...

did the sliding for a while before pushing through right into her mouth and nearly gagging her..

mandy: (choke..) what?? (muffed)
me: don't talk..just lick it when it is inside..use the tongue..
mandy: mm....mmm....ca...n't....br..eat..he...
me: ok,i will take it out for a while then you continue to suck,ok?
mandy: mmm....o..k...
mandy: hhher....your cock so big, my mouth so small, how to put everything in? crazy....
me: frankly speaking...i have never done this before...you are the first and the best, seriously....
mandy: you sweet talker......

then thinking of shooting all inside the mouth but afraid she would freak out so decided to just go along until when cumming then decide....

me: cumming already!!!!
mandy: mmmm.....do..n't...sho..ot insi...de....
me: what???can't take it already......can shoot inside????
mandy: no...no.....can..not....
me: ha....can..or..cannot???( pretend never hear properly)
mandy: cann..ot....(struggling to free her hands which were pinned down by me)
me:i heard you...cannot....i know...

with that i pulled my cock out of the mouth, together with the saliva and all...
still in the same position, i released one of her hand and asked her to masturbate me..

me: shake for me....
mandy: let me sit up first....
me: just shake lah....but not so fast,ok?
mandy: troublesome......

just as she was shaking it, i released without any notice....right at her face...some on her lips, at the sideof the face, on her neck....she was stunned.....

mandy: you! why never say???
me: told you not to shake so fast.....(pretend)
mandy: see my face also have your cum....
me: sorry lah....actually they say the cum tasted like egg, mine tasted better becos i drink milk everyday....(ha..ha...)
mandy: at least can smell not that bad....
me: so next time try can???
mandy: try what?
me: taste a bit la....
mandy: crazy.....!

so managed to shoot on her face and mouth (accidentally and intentionally), got one of my fantasy done....will prepare for the next trick.....

next episode: doing her raw.....

wahhero
29-04-2010, 03:58 PM
thank you all bros who up my points!!!! Thank you!! will post more exciting ones soon.....

wahhero
04-05-2010, 07:50 PM
Sorry went for reservist , now back to story writing.
Cont.....

Was thinking of doing Mandy but doubt she would allow. Anyway proceed to her place..

Me: Mandy around?
Recep: yes. Massage now?
Me: yes
recep: ok, same room

proceed to room 5, while waiting for Mandy, started to think of things to do to her....

Mandy: thinking about me?
Me: ( startled) ha? No lah... Yes lah.... Sort of....
Mandy: what you want to do? Don't ask me to suck..... Mouth pain...
Me: thought of doing with you... Really want how?
Mandy: actually, you are the first to put your cock into my mouth and pussy. I always do hj for customers only
me: me also... I Like you ma...... You are like my elder sis....
Mandy: then you dare to do your sis???
Me: just feel shiok when I put it inside, mouth or pussy....
Mandy: tell you what, I let you put inside but don't shoot inside, ok?
Me: sure or not??? Thank u thank u!!!!

Fast hand fast leg remove her clothing and panties, saw that her cunt is wet. Think she actually enjoy my didi inside.
Started to finger her to get her more wet, as expected she began to moan and her hands trying to grab me. I took her down and pin her hands on the floor with one hand, while the other continue to finger her. The tempo began to fasten and soon she was in estascy. Slowly brought my erected cock to the mouth of the cunt and within seconds, it was all hidden inside the wet pussy

me: shiok or not?
Mandy: shiok.... Don't move so fast..... Ar...... mmmm...
Me: will make you high( started to pound her fast)
Mandy: ah.... ah...... Don't stop.....ah.....
Me: nice leh? Now lift up one of the leg and put on my shoulder.
Mandy: like that?( slowly lifting up with the cock still inside)
me: yes, that's right! ( pound her again just as she was about to put her leg on my shoulder)
Mandy: ar... ah.......mm!!!! Not so fast.... Ah.......
Me: cumming already..... Can shoot inside?
Mandy: no..... take it...( pound her even faster before she could finish her sentence).... Ah.... Out....
Me: ok lah, just shoot on the pubic hair....

With that I release a whole lot of creamy and warm cum on her pubic hair

Mandy: so warm one your cum?
Me: if shoot inside better... You surely go heaven....
Mandy: ya? Go hell instead...
Me: actually you can pop the pill and I can shoot inside.. Try lah... Sure very shiok one.....
Mandy: consider first, but not bad you can make me cum three times...
Me: actually we can go hotel better, slowly do and make you go very high....
Mandy: don't want lah..... Go wash up...!

Told her about my intention to bring her to hotel to make love and can enjoy but think she not so keen, next time must do something special like cum inside her pussy or ass hole....... Or something else????

drongo
04-05-2010, 08:17 PM
I enjoy reading your story. Interesting.

Royster79
04-05-2010, 08:53 PM
good effort bro.. keep it up!! :)

JoySeeker
04-05-2010, 09:47 PM
pls post more:D

sexter
04-05-2010, 11:33 PM
A very interesting read! :D

wahhero
06-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Cont.....
Was feeling a bit stress out and was on my way to get some sleeping pills from the doc, feeling a bit horny as well, decided to call Mandy after my doc appointment....
After getting my sleeping pills, called Mandy and found out she is not working. Then I decided to call her Hp ...

Me: hello, Mandy?
Mandy: yes, you are?
Me: it's me lah....
Mandy: oh... Baby.....
Me: ya, why you not working today?
Mandy: auntie come already.....
Me: har???? Cannot take it already lah..... Waited a week now must wait some more..... How?
Mandy: what how? Go back and diy....
Me: don't want lah.... If not I treat you lunch then later you hj me, can? Pls?
Mandy: ok lah, only hj...

So we met around her place in hougang, had our lunch and then proceed to a nearby hotel....

Me: I first time.....
Mandy: don't bluff...
Me: really, I bit nervous.
Mandy: really? Don't seem like it....

As we checked into our room, we stripped to our birthdy suits except for her with the panties still on.

Me: take out lah....
Mandy: don't want lah , got blood...
Me: you got anything on later? Can accompany me longer?
Mandy: must go home do laundry , the most until 4pm.
Me: like that huh ? Ok lah.....

Went to shower and suddenly got an idea and decided to try on her.... Came out of the shower and told her it's her turn. Then when she was showering, slipped a sleeping pill into the mineral bottle water and wait for her to come out....

Me: (took a sip first but never swallow the water) you want some?
Mandy: ok, very warm and thirsty( began to gulp down the water)
me: ok, slowly masturbate me......
Mandy: wait lah, hair still wet.....
Me: pubic hair, is it?

We played around for a while and we started frenching and caressing her breast.....

Mandy: don't ask me to blow for you....
Me: just shake for me slowly

as she was doing the shaking , she began to feel sleepy ( must be the sleeping pill effect)

Mandy: wow... So long still haven't cum???
Me: slowly lah... Why? Tired?
Mandy: yah, a bit ( yawned)
me: ok, let me cum first then you go rest on bed....
Mandy: then you leh?
Me: same like you , rest on bed lah...

Soon she was knockout, the hand still holding my dick. I gently slapped her cheeks to see if she is still conscious , to my surprise she totally was out!

Me: Mandy, Mandy.....

I knew it was time. Began to put her in a da Vinci pose, using her hand to shake my didi. Then I used my finger to pry open her mouth a little and began to move my didi to her mouth area. Let's say I used my dick as a paint brush and did a face painting. Saw some pre cum on her lips and under her eye bag... Everywhere ..... Looking at her my didi sprung to life and using that as a opener, proceed to pry open her already opened mouth and shaft the whole rod into her mouth, even feeling her throat.... Wow that is incredible!
Soon it was time to cum and I shoot my load all over her face, some landed on the eye lashes, some near the entrance of the nose but most of it went into and near the mouth.... Quickly clean her face up before she gained some feeling, but as I look at her, I decided to let her have a bit of cum inside her mouth and on her lips....
Next thing I knew,

Mandy: mmmm..... Argh...... Where are we?
Me:( faster pick up the pieces) ah.... You very tired , is it? Haven't shake finish you sleep already....
Mandy: really? So sorry.... Must be really tired... So how then? You got cum?
Me: a bit lah, just as I was about to cum, you fell alseep... Luckily a bit came out and I just finished the job for you loh.....
Mandy: but what is that smell???? How come my mouth so dry and sticky???
Me: I think you snored and also drool... Think it's sticky saliva....
Mandy: really? Ok let me wash up then we go back..

Wow, what a close shave! Hope she enjoyed the cum in the mouth and the special lipstick I put for her..... After wearing our clothes, we were ready to check out. We walked out of the hotel when suddenly,

Mandy: Cindy!
Cindy: Mandy! Really lucky to see you here. Lost your contact and I tried to look for you everyday...(sob sob)
me: this is?
Mandy: my childhood friend... Cindy
me: hi Cindy.
Cindy: hi ( looking at me shyly)
Mandy: great! Finally got a friend with me, you must cone move in with me.....
Cindy: ok! He is your boyfriend?
Me: no lah, god brother....you can call me Johnny
Cindy: hello, brother Johnny....

Immediately have a thought of 1 king & 2 queens but was interupted by Mandy.

Mandy: you can go already , got my sister already...
Me: ha??? Like that ha?? Got many things to share with your sis leh??
Mandy: don't any how talk! Ok lah, you can tag along....
Me: just kidding, let you two have a good talk, will call you again

with that, my underwear is filled with pre cum again, thinking how to do the next new thing to her or both?????

To be cont....

toyotavios
20-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Bro, please continue... It's hot.

queenman
20-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Bro support you, nice story and please continue ...:p

hotdeal4u
20-05-2010, 10:00 PM
More please.....

wildreamer
20-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Dame shiok to read, just finished from page 1......thanks and please carry on.

wahhero
21-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the support!
Cont.....
After a long break , decided to call Mandy again.
Me: Mandy in?
Recep: on leave
me: ok
thought to myself, can do her in hotel again.... Called her Hp
me: Mandy, no work today?
Mandy: ya, auntie came.
Me: Wah, so unlucky, I want to cum, how?
Mandy: shake your self
me: don't want, only want you to do it.
Mandy: cannot lah, meeting my friend later
me: Cindy, is it?
Mandy: wow, my friend also can remember....
Me: no lah... How? Can I join you two?
Mandy : I check first...
After putting down the phone, waited for a while before she replied

Mandy: ok, my friend said can
me: alright! Meet you where? Same place ?
Mandy: yes, don't be late.

Immediately rushed to her place and pick her up and then her friend... Had lunch with them and they wanted to watch movies So recommend them a ulu ulu one. Once bought the tickets , began to look for the cinema and out seats. As I have bought the corner seats. Mandy sat in between
me: later sure good show....
Mandy: u watched already?
Me: no lah, later u know.

Just as the lights turned off, I held mandy hand and began putting it on my upper thigh, near to the groin, and she can feel the jeans moving as I was erecting....
Mandy: what are u doing?
Me: just a bit of caressing.....
Mandy: people will see lah...
Me: so dark nobody can see lah...
I was not concentrating on the movie but how to get her to hj me. Could be difficult as I was wearing jeans but decided to try anyway.
Begin to unzip the Zip till it's big enough for her finger to go in...
Me: just use your finger to stroke the head, ok?
Mandy: you ha!!!! Very troublesome ,.....
I was enjoying myself when u caught Cindy looking at us secretly, thinks that she knows what we are doing . Decided to stop and continue watching the show. Then I decided to go to the gents and I have to get pass Mandy first before cindy. As I passed Mandy, I decided to try my luck and face Cindy when going out. As the cock has not subside, managed to come close to her knees and brushed it across... Bingo! I knew my didi touched her knees and I think she knew it. Took a while to rub across her knee before able to get out. When I finished my thing, came back and did the same as I was getting in. What a feeling....
Me: ok, show has ended... Where to now?
Mandy: shopping??
Me: leave me out but can go hotel to do?( whispering on her ears )
Mandy: crazy!!! My friend is here.
Cindy: what did you two discuss? Share leh?
Me: no lah, thought that so hot, want to go hotel and rest a while before going other place...
Cindy: ok lah, anyway stomach not feeling well....

Was surprised that she was ok with that, no knowing what I would do there
proceed to the nearby h81...
Mandy: u use the toilet first lah...
Cindy: ok, don't mind. Stomachache
me: Mandy, later she go in, faster shake for me..., ok?
Mandy: don't want lah.
Me: pls, cannot take it already...
As Cindy went into the toilet, I caught Mandy by surprise and French her like no tomorrow
Mandy: mmm.... Stop....(moan)
me: I want to dig you
Mandy: no .... Pls.... No....
Me: don't care. ( started to caress her breast and pussy)
Mandy: mmm.... Ahh......( moan)
just as we were doing the frenching and caressing, a flushing sound was heard and Cindy came out....
Me: ah ok come out already... I need to wash up a bit, very hot....
Cindy: ok ( noticing the bluge at the front)
me: excuse me.. ( gave her the wicked look)
Mandy: so how later?
Cindy: what did you two do? Why his jeans a bit bluging?
Mandy: no lah...
Cindy: tell me lah, your boyfriend right?
Mandy: no lah, friend only.
Cindy: don't bluff, saw what you did inthe cinema...
Mandy: ar..... Actually he is my customer. Told u I work at hc, he is my regular....
Cindy: actually work there good money or not?
Mandy: ok lah, better than some executives.. Why? You want to work there?
Cindy: maybe ? Making little money as factory operator

just then I came out with a towel wrapped around, heard their conversation and decided to try my luck...
Me: Mandy, can help or not?
Mandy: help what?
Me: my jeans wet so have to stay here for a while. Can hj me?
Mandy: crazy ah! My friend here how to?
Cindy: what he wants? Hj is what?
Me: sorry lah, really can't take it. Cindy, can go down buy something to munch? Don't come up too fast....
Cindy: I know what you are up to, cannot I must stay and watch..
Mandy: Cindy?
Cindy: give me chance to make money. Anyway he is not bad
me: how? Decided?
Mandy: ok , I will hj you and Cindy will watch but you must tip her a bit, can?
Me: good!
As Mandy removed my towel, Cindy for the first time saw the erected piece of meat dangling
Cindy: can I touch it?
Me: ok let me teach u.... Hold it with the fingers and use the thumb to rub the back of the head
Mandy: don't take advantage of her lah. I do for you....
Mandy strted to jerk me continously for 5 mins before I exploded. Some landed on the bed and some on her hands and guesses what, some landed on cindy's blouse.....
Me: next time you two can take turns to shake me or better still do something else.....
Cindy: do what?
Mandy: don't listen to him...

With that, we dressed up and went off, not forgeting to do one last stroke on her butt before closing the door......

Next episode: doing them in various states.....

singmarine
22-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Continue leh Bro!! Up u!!

Spartans
22-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Good one u

junior_cannibal
24-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Never expected a simple story turned out to be quite interesting. Good stuff, TS.

wahhero
24-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Cont.....
So I was doing stuff with Mandy for some time but still didn't get to sex her the full duration, was thinking of new ways to do her and so.....
Me: are u working today?
Mandy: come now... Nobody around.
Me: why?
Mandy: the girls went for course and only me and the recep. Anyway , business is bad....
Me: ok, right away.... Btw do you have the old stockings? Not convient to buy....
Mandy: have. Wear for you first.

Immediately went down her hc and the first thing I noticed was that really nobody around... Went in the hc and proceed straight to the room.

Me: today, I want to do it.....
Mandy: ok, did u bring the condom?

Was surprised she agreed to sex but damn it didn't bring the thing...

Me: arh....have, have....
Mandy: ok, how u want to start?
Me: before we start, can I know why you agreed to do?
Mandy: actually I know what u did the last few times.... Sperm on my lips and mouth...??? I just pretended. U r different from the rest ....
Me: really? So this time I am going to make you high ten times!

Without further talking, tear apart the pantyhose and shifted the panties to one side and began to slide the didi in....

Mandy: ar.....mmm.....so warm and big...your condom very thin one?
Me: arg???? Yes, superb thin, like never wear...

Pushed her legs high up and gave a few thrusts and she was closing her eyes and enjoying every moment....

To be cont....

alec
24-05-2010, 11:27 PM
nice~ TS pls cont leh~

wahhero
26-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Cont.....
She was moaning and seem to be asking for more when I suddenly stopped...
Mandy: don't stop, pls.....mmm....
Me: I told u I want to make u high...
Mandy: pls put it in and move.....

Started to finger her instead and when she started to wriggle her lower body, I knew she couldn't take it no more . I put my cock in again and thrust her from the side with one leg up and the other on the ground...

Mandy: faster... Faster....
Me: ok ( thrusting forward in a swift motion and slowly pulling it out until the head is almost out of her pussy)
Mandy: no... Don't take out ....arh....mmm....

Pushed in again and did that for almost 5 mins until I can feel a lot of juices coming out ( know becos never wear condom)
me: I cumming ...... Close your eyes and mouth...faster..
Mandy: wh....y?yo.....u.....wa...nt.....to....sho..ot...w her...e?
Me: don't ask , just close your eyes and mouth...faster.!

She did what was told but was probably expecting me to shoot on her face....
As I was about to cum, I took my cock out and place it directly above her mouth and started to shake a bit more but was controlling it so that it will not shoot out but slowly drip out from my cock....

Me: cumming ....don't open the mouth and don't look!
Mandy: pls....don't....(the sound came out but no words becos she was murmuring. She closed her mouth)
me: cum already. Don't move!

The cum from the cock slowly dripped to her mouth and soon it was covered with slimy and whitish glue like substance...

Mandy:mmmmm!!!!( struggling to contain the cum but still the mouth was tightly shut)
me: a bit more, just don't open the mouth , I warned u...

Just then, thought of an idea and began to finger her vigourously....

Mandy: arh.....mmm....arh....( the mouth accidentally open to let out a moan, immediately pushing out the cum once it went in)
me: told u don't open( began to finger her even faster)
Mandy: no.....n....o.....ke...mm...argh..( choked when she opened the mouth too wide and more cum went in)

fired my last shot into her opened mouth and she choked again. This time she turn to het side and spit the cum out. Saw her cum covered mouth and decided to use my cock to wipe some residue on her mouth away. Also put my nipple for her to suck while I continue to finger her....

Mandy: you idiot! Let me eat sperm....
Me: sorry lah, u are really irresistable! Can't help it....
Mandy: no appetite already lah....
Me: next round I eat your pussy....

Proceed to clean up and when I finished bathing, decided to let her suck one more time...
Me: Mandy, can suck my cock one more time?
Mandy: why? Still got cum? Want to shoot it inside my mouth again?
Me: no lah , just suck a little... Want to know how it feel the second time....

She did it reluctantly and of course nothing came out and I just gave her a kiss and left....

Me: see you again! Next time do something different, ok?
Mandy: crazy! Go lah ....

Hugged her and left......

Catch the next episode.......

keltoh
26-05-2010, 06:30 PM
:D:D:D:D more more more

eddtan1
26-05-2010, 10:07 PM
TS...power sia...you are the man...cheers

otamay
27-05-2010, 01:26 AM
Nice story....please continue..:):D

venery
27-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Awaiting your next episode. Thanks.

Alter.Ego
27-05-2010, 03:48 PM
If only my hc visits were as colourful as yours...anyway nice thread you have here...upped you

singmarine
29-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Anymore updates?

wahhero
29-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Cont....
Had been visiting Mandy for a while, decided to invite her for a cruise...

Me: Mandy, want to go on a cruise?
Mandy: cruise? Wow, never been on one...ok when?
Me: this weekend? Ok?
Mandy: ok, will take leave..
Me: but can wear a stocking or leggings that day?
Mandy: u naughty! See how first....

That day came and I went down to pick her up. To my delight, she wore a shorts and black hose...

Me: wow, sexy.... Mine hard already...
Mandy: crazy! Like that also hard?
Me: u feel it?( pulling her hand to touch it)
Mandy: wow!
Me: tonight we can do out at the sea....hee...hee..

We reached the cruise centre and made our check in, proceed to our room and when she opened the door, I immediately pushed her in and towards the wall, making sure the both the hands are on the wall with The butt facing me...

Mandy: what are you trying to do?
Me: cannot wait already... I need to seek warmness for my little brother...
Mandy: later lah... Can?
Me: no! ( immediately turning her and facing me, began to French her deep and at the same time, pulled down her shorts)
Mandy: mmm....ar....arh....(moans as I insert my finger in),pls...don't....
Me: I don't care( began to turn her back and face the wall)

proceed to pull down her pantyhose and panties to her knee level, and with no warning, shaft the whole stool into her pussy...

Mandy: ar..ar....ar....( thrust her deeper everytime she lets out a moan)
me: shiok?( did some deep thrusting and also slow thrusting and then swirl the cock inside her pussy)
Mandy: ar...mmmm.....don't stop....pls don't pull it out( she said that when I pretend to pull out my whole cock stopping just when I saw the head)

she began to weaken a bit, hands sliding down the walls and falling to her knees. Pulled her up and gave her a few spank and thrust even deeper...

Me: don't move! Lift up your butt a bit higher...
Mandy: I can't! I feel so weak... Pls don't stop... I am cumming..
Me: cumming...? ( began to pull out my whole hard cock)
Mandy: why? Pls don't stop! I feel terrible , I am about to cum...pls put it in...
Me: turn around( she did what she was told and came face to face with the big cannon)
Mandy: u want me to suck?( slowly moving her head towards my didi)
me: no! ( stopping her just as she was about to gulp my cock)
Mandy: ha?
Me: close your eyes now!
Mandy: ha?
Me: close now!( her initial position was both hands on the floor with her sitting on her right butt, pantyhose and panties still around the knee level, looking like she has been sapped of all her energy)

with no warning , shot the cum all over her face and all she could do is to take all the sperm head on....

Mandy: ar....so much...pls stop....( her hands still on the floor, totally defenseless against my onslaught)
me: ok, a bit more. Suck it dry...

She obliged and did what she was told...I lifted her up and began cleaning her face with tissue paper

Mandy: I am really tire , you must let me cum if not I feel very weak and terrible....
Me: ok , tonight make sure you are satisfied ( began removing her half wore pantyhose and panties)

carried her to the bed and told her to rest first and will wake her up at dinner time......saw her on the bed half naked with that irresistible lips waiting to suck my cock again, I was already thinking of the next move.....

To be cont....

Desiderata
30-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Hi Bro,
Your story here is great.

Looking forward to more of your description with Ms Mandy, not forgeting Ms Cindy.

Cheers

wahhero
01-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Cont.....
She slept till dinner time when I woke her up, caressing her breast at the same time...
Me: wake up already....
Mandy: mm...what time now?
Me: dinner time. Got wash up a bit and we go for dinner
Mandy: ok...
I decided to try my luck at showering together. When she was undressing and ready to enter the shower area, I hug her from behind and immediately my little brother erected and placed itself at the entrance of the back door...
Mandy: what are you trying to do? Enter from backside?
Me: no lah...just natural reaction...anyway I would try if you agree??
Mandy: crazy! Very pain one!no way!
Me: just asking only...let me inside pussy for a while,ok?
Mandy: don't want...faster bathe then eat dinner lah...
Me: just a while only (while she was not looking, placed my cock near the pussy and with one lift of her leg, inserted my cock in)
Mandy: ouch! Arh.....don't do that.....I cannot take it ,please!
Me: I also cannot take it...
Mandy: pls! If not later I blow and suck u until u shiok, can?
Me: you mean it? Even if I shoot inside?
Mandy: no lah! Tonight then we do it then I can enjoy the lovemaking.....just normal blowjob lah...
Me: I don't want! Either I poke you now or tonight I must poke anyway I like!
Mandy: ok lah, tonight then you do it... I am hungry now
me: you said it!
Mandy: but no anal!
Me: see how first? If you cannot satisfy me then I will consider that.....

We proceed to dinner and after a while decided to walk to the upper deck and enjoy the sea breeZe....while we were walking up the stairs, I suddenly have the urge to ask her to blow me.
Me: can blow me now at the stairs?
Mandy: cannot lah! After people can see.....
Me: u are not obeying me? I will teach u a good lesson tonight!
Mandy: pls don't...here cannot blow u, so many people...(using her hand to stroke my hardened cock)just touch it, can?
Me: never mind...tonight then u know...
Decided to return to our room, the moment we stepped in, she turned around and French me, dropped to her knees and unbuckled my jeans and began to blow me, sometimes deepthroat....
Me: scared already?
Mandy: n...ooo..la...h(the big cock still inside the mouth)
me: good blow job, I want even deeper...
Mandy: can....n...ot....(choked)...mmm....arg...
Me: like that also choked( pull her head back and let her gasped some air)
Mandy:ar....ar.....too deep already...cannot breathe!
Me: go and lie down at the bed.
Mandy: what u want me to do?
Without any warning, pinned her down on the bed and lifted both her legs up(like a overturned tortoise) and began fingering her pussy non stop

Mandy: don't....pls.....can't take it.....
Me: enjoy it, now I will slowly go to the other hole...
Mandy: no! No!(trying to struggle free)
me: ready? ( my finger lubricated with her pussy juice and ready to penetrate her ass hole)
Mandy: no...pls!(trying to tighten her ass hole)
me: relax , it will be shiok....(slowly entering the hole)
Mandy:arh....arh......pain....pain....
Me: relax....(the finger still stuck inside but not moving deeper)
Mandy: pls take it out....very uncomfortable...pls
me: okay, suck me and give me deepthroat and I will pull it out
Mandy: ok..ok...
With that, I put my whole shaft into her mouth and began moving deeper and deeper until I felt her throat...
Mandy: mmmm.....!!!!ta....ke....it.....ou...t....mmm....a rh...
Me: ok...( as I took my cock out, I inserted my finger deeper and my second finger also went to into the pussy)
Mandy: ah!you play cheat!arh......pls.....pain......!
Me: quiet! (forced my cock into the mouth when she opened to talk)

now with her three holes all entered, began to finger her pussy faster and also mouth fucked her....then suddenly I pull out my finger from her ass hole and then.....

Mandy: ou....c...h!wh....y....u....??( the cock still in the mouth)
me: cumming!!!!( shot the whole load into her mouth, she try to spit it out but I forced my cock deeper)
Mandy:arh!!!!(choke)!!
Me: don't move ! Just take everything and swallow! I am not taking out until u swallow everything!
Mandy: no....!no......!
Me: do it! ( began to put my finger back into her ass hole)
Mandy: (scream!)mmmm!!!!!argh!!!!!!!
When everything was over, Mandy was lying there with cum all over her mouth(she managed to spit out some) and the legs both straigthen ( as if to minimise the pain caused to her ass hole).... Her eyes still closed trying to let things calm down before opening them...

Me: Mandy???ok or not????
Mandy: Er.....is it finished?
Me: u still want me to poke you?
Mandy:no...no...no....just asking.....the ass hole a bit burning now.....
Me: how my sperm? Nice?
Mandy: a bit saltish.....my whole body just went into estacy...don't know why...
Me: ok, next time I fuck you properly....

Kissed her forehead and caressed her breast before getting her to wash up....she is begining to become my sex object......

To be cont......

wahhero
05-06-2010, 02:26 PM
cont....

had our fun on cruise and mandy enjoyed every moment...it's been almost 2 weeks since we both met. i decided to call her and probably release some of my long storage armies...

me: is mandy around?
recep: yes, what time?
me: another 15 mins.
recep: ok, who?
me: me lah.....
recep: orh......ok.

reached the hc in 15mins, proceed to the room, while waiting for mandy, i was thinking what to do with her since i almost done everything except anal...

mandy: wa???so long??missing?
me: no lah, busy with work...
mandy: today, how?
me: can anal?
mandy: cannot lah....very pain one!!
me: ok lah, blow me then.....but i want to tie up your hands...
mandy: sado!!

with that, i tied up both her hands behind the back and immediately strip her naked and used her panties to masturbate myself....

mandy: yee.....take my panties and rub yourself....so dirty....
me: you mean your panties dirty?
mandy: your cock dirty!
me: no.....you made me angry..come here and suck my huge cock (push her head near my cock and began to shaft it into the mouth)
mandy: mmm.....arh......slowl....y......let...me....breat he......
me: i dont care. i will shoot everything inside your mouth....(started to finger her)
mandy: pls.....don't....tell...me....when...you..are...cu mming....
me: see how....(finger her fast everytime she wants to speak)
mandy: ah.....oh.....yo...u...ca....n......don...t...fing ...er.....so.....har...d...or...not..????

made her lie down on her back and with me sitting on her chest, she cannot move and the only thing she can do is to open the mouth and let me mouth fuck her......just then without any warning, i shot my cum inside her mouth and that choked her and she began to spit out the cum.

mandy: er....er.....so...much!!!
me: some more.....suck it all out!

shifted my cock to the side of her mouth and began to finger her again, this time on her ass hole...

mandy: what are you doing????
me: relax.....(inserting a finger into her ass hole)
mandy: no..no...!! pain!!!

took out my stool after releasing all the cum and started to concentrate on her ass hole. with her hands still tied behind the back, i flipped her over and began to attack her ass hole. All she could do was to struggle and when i finally got her in position (head all the way to the wall and legs forced open wide with only the ass hole in clear view) i put my hardened again cock at the entrance of the ass hole.

me: 1, 2, 3......
mandy: ar!!!!!!er.........
me: don't move or i will tear your ass!!!

i slowly took out the cock and i can see the ass hole slowly closing back...

mandy: ar!!!!!! pain!!!!!
me: ok, last time (inserted my cock in again)

i took it out again and this time before she could recover, i shaft the whole thing inside her pussy....

mandy: no!!!!! you never wear condom!!!!
me: don't move or i will shoot.......inside.....(hee...hee...)
mandy: ok, pls don't....pls take it out....

took out the cock and it was fun watching her face changed everytime i did special things to her body......

told her i want to try shooting inside the pussy and she just smiled back....

to be cont....

longjohn7"
05-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Good story Bro. Looking forward to more episodes, especially if you had the pleasure of depositing your load inside her arse!

nukebomb
06-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Wanking...O...O..O..oooo

wahhero
17-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Cont....
It has been weeks since I last visited Mandy. I had a project on hand and it took up a lot of my time and energy. Finally, managed to squeeze out sometime for a quickie.

Me: Mandy around?
Recep: not working today...
Me: thank u.
Decided to call her Hp....
Me: Mandy, not working today?
Mandy: yes, auntie came.....
Me: haa? Like that how? Must release today....
Mandy: ok la, meet u outside.
Fast hand fast leg, drove to her place and pick her up. She was wearing a cotton t shirt with tights. Wow can see the shape of her groin and a bit camel toe.....
Me: wow.... So sexy...
Mandy: sexy meh? Normal what?
Me: where shall we go?
Mandy: anywhere... I only help you with hand only
me: don't like that.... Everything lah....

We proceed to a nearby hotel and upon reaching, I strip to our birthday suits except her.. She only strips to her panties..
Me: take off everything...
Mandy: still got a bit of blood
me: ok then
Mandy: come closer, I masturbate for you..
Me: ok( pretending to come closer but preparing to shaft my cock into her mouth)
me: what is behind you? ( Mandy turned back immediately)
Mandy: nothing l....e.....h.....( the cock was right at her mouth and about to be force in)
me: just suck it !
Mandy: pl....s.... Not so roug.....h...
Me: quick.... I need to release....(push her head all the way back to the bed headboard where she got no more space to go)
Mandy: don't.....shoot.... Inside my mo..uth....
Me: don't worry, it will just drip out into your mouth, it won't shoot powerfully inside...
Mandy: but.....mmm!!!argh!!!!!!( the cum came dripping off from my cock head into her mouth)
me: I told you it is gentle... Just take the cum and later spit out, ok?
Mandy: ohh....(slapping my body with her hands as the mouth is now filled up with cum)
as soon as I finished, I pulled the soften cock out and she heaved a sign of relieve as she is almost likely to swallow some of the cum if I don't pull out now...
Mandy: (spit) wow, so much! How long never release?
Me: since I met u last time....
Mandy: So long?
Me: Mandy, you see my cock ( now harden again)....I want to put inside your pussy..
Mandy: cannot lah, still got blood...
Me: better, can shoot inside... Won't have trouble.....
Mandy: better not lah... Maybe another ti.....me....( shocked when I managed to divert her attention and slipped my cock inside her pussy)
Mandy: what the .....? Arh.......don't ....... I cannot take.... It......
Me: let me release..... ( pounding her like a piece of meat)
Mandy: no....no.....ah....mm.....!!!
Me: cumming!!!( lifting her legs high and penetrating her the deepest I can go, and with one last quick pound shot all the load inside)
Mandy: So hot inside .....your cum is so hot!!!
Me: now u know the shiokness????
Mandy: mmm.... U r the best.... Didn't know it feels so good...
Me: so next time listen to me and I will make u very high, ok?
Mandy: whatever...
Me: next time I want to shot inside ass hole....
Mandy: crazy!

After cleaning up, we decided to lie on the bed and rest......

To be cont...

adrx
17-06-2010, 05:04 PM
nice steaming story... up your pts.. :p

PussFlicks
25-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Up u my humble point bro. I had a similar experience now with a PRC masseue but still working on her. She only willing to do HJ but hinted she may allow me to do something else in time to come. The good thing is that if I visit her near closing time, she will normally stay behind and chat with me or do extra time with me without charging. Hmm..how shall I plan my next moves??