PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms/signs when ur gf/wife have a fling outside

sexaddicted
25-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Hey anyone got any ideal/ exp to share wif?

Royal Vision
25-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Why don't you start the ball rolling ?

fuckshit
26-04-2010, 03:44 AM
Hey anyone got any idea?

She starts to stock up on sexy lingerie but it's not for you ;)

kengarou
27-04-2010, 01:31 AM
She talks to you much much lesser and reply with a few words onlyto your questions ?

DNDme
27-04-2010, 04:21 AM
you found some other's semen while doing it with her

fuckshit
27-04-2010, 04:29 AM
you found some other's semen while doing it with her

Wah no lah, women are not so filthy as to leave semen stains in their bodies.

More plausible to sniff her panties for the scent of semen when she's just taken them off.

Women's cum and men's dun smell the same.

Urgent26
27-04-2010, 10:22 AM
do you really want to know?
I guess you won't make this post without having some thoughts - better ask yourself if you need to have your questions answered.

sexaddicted
27-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Well my exp is out of no where she had a diamond ring on her finger and she starts to stay out late and seldom wanna have sex with.

mrribena
27-04-2010, 10:30 AM
1. she never asked for your opinions anymore.
2. she not longer have sex with you / no longer as passionate in bed.
3. whenever you wanted to meet her..she will say "I'm Busy".
4. she dressed super sexy but not for you.
5. she uses the word I more than we.
6. she scream other ppl's name while having sex.
7. she will always be giving a cold shoulder.
8. she starts telling you how XYZ or ABC is better.
9. she call XYZ or ABC out to keep her company instead of you.
10. she is waiting for a break-up.

elephanto
27-04-2010, 10:34 AM
SMS beeping in the middle of the night ....

When her handphone rings with incoming call, she will answer then quickly walk away to the kitchen or go to toilet or go bedroom ......

terrible ted
27-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Very easy. Set a penis mouse trap at her cunt. Great deterrence.

duguwuti
27-04-2010, 12:17 PM
when she came back home with a swollen pussy or $$$$$$$$$ on her breasts

or maybe without her panty too - pantyless

duguwuti
27-04-2010, 12:23 PM
when she came back home with a swollen pussy or $$$$$$$$$ on her breasts

or maybe without her panty too - pantyless

it's not $$$ on her breast - $$$$$$$$$ on her breast (typo error)

see see only
27-04-2010, 12:29 PM

She will become more "understanding" and would not get angry & "accommodating" when you say: you will be having late nights and she will be most happy when you needed oversea business trips :D

itsabt6x
27-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Very easy. Set a penis mouse trap at her cunt. Great deterrence.

yea....put a sharpened pencil inside.....:eek:

nukebomb
27-04-2010, 03:37 PM
She like
to quarrel with you, complain everything about you,
go out early, come back late,
refuse or cut down sex,
fucking like dead fish,
Since you said she got a diamond ring, if you want to batch back either you buy her a bigger diamond or you dump her!;)

simple2kee
27-04-2010, 05:30 PM
i do agree with bro mrribena.

sexaddicted
28-04-2010, 05:30 AM
Commo guys like I said it my exp which means it's a past already.

BigBoy2
28-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Commo guys like I said it my exp which means it's a past already.

Then why bring it up again.....?? If its in the past and you would like to share with us your side of the experience please do pen down.

hahahihihoho
28-04-2010, 12:17 PM
this is a story of hw i know of a guy who caught his wife having an affair. he initially suspected when he saw that the wife started to be more active in meeting 'girlfriends' all of a sudden, citing work girlfriends.

So he decided to set a trap. despite engaging PI and paying people to spy on his wife he still had no evidence but his suspicion was damn strong.

His plan was like this:

he bought a hidden camera and parked it in all his rooms. those pin size cameras.

for the next on month, he purposely left work at the exact time and came back at the exact time, no more no less.he would purposely call his wife everyday to note to her that he is at work to get the wife to know that he is in office.

for the first two weeks, nothing was amiss.

but the third week. he hit jackpot.in one of the videos in his own bedroom,sometime in the morning after he left work,he saw a man walking into his bedroom and having sex with the wife.

needless to say, he was very calm abt it. after putting himself together, he decided to show his wife in a casual manner. he just invited his wife to sit down and told her he wanted to show her a nice video. the look on the wife face was priceless he said when he on the segment where the woife was farking the guy.

of course,there was all the crying and hugging his legs asking for forgiveness and all that shiat and when he refused,she became those brutal kind and threatened to commit suicide. he was like damn calm and just called the police and in laws.that was another hoo haa cos the wife was taken away for being violent and the in laws were shown the video. Summary,woman when have no choice, start becoming hysterical and crazy.

all in all, he divorced her and met a nice girl.

elephanto
28-04-2010, 12:54 PM
this is a story of hw i know of a guy who caught his wife having an affair.......all in all, he divorced her and met a nice girl.

grand justice ! :d

Curzon
28-04-2010, 03:40 PM
this is a story of hw i know of a guy who caught his wife having an affair.

That is one cool determined guy there. Hats off to him, but wouldn't want to be him.

Bangster
28-04-2010, 09:34 PM
When you find a strand of pubic hair in her mouth, stuck between 2 teeth?

And she insists that it's dental floss!

Manfese_Widz
28-04-2010, 09:38 PM

LOL. Bro, that's so nonsensical! :D

icefreezed
28-04-2010, 09:39 PM

she must have 'flossed' for a long time until seh kor plus orh orh liao. lol.

kiddy_tub
29-04-2010, 12:26 AM
What other tell-tale signs:
- detailed phone listing shows someone else phone number - long talk time & unearthly hours, esp when she's travelling
- she goes on 'office retreats' and before trip, go get pills from doctor to stop her period
- goes drinking session till late, comes back pissed or smell of cigarette and then starts complaining how uncaring you are
- tells you a guy friend's sad lonely story and how she pities him
- leaves tell tale notes via sms, email, msn chats, presents
- goes long lunches & breaks with same guy
- strange bruises on necks, arms or thigh
- lending her favourite books to guy friends
- goes solo movie dates with guy friends
- call guy friend to 'remind' him about 'things' before he travels
- dun allow you to join her outings
- impatient and uncaring towards you

chatlovers
29-04-2010, 12:58 AM
What other tell-tale signs:
- detailed phone listing shows someone else phone number - long talk time & unearthly hours, esp when she's travelling
- she goes on 'office retreats' and before trip, go get pills from doctor to stop her period

I do agree with some of the points mentioned by you.. but is there a pill to stop period? I thought pills are to stop pregnancy not period.

Plus, do you think if someones gf/wife has fling outside then she will leave traces on her phone or even let you scroll through her phone?
This is based on my self exerience... Several years back my married cute little friend had crush on me (I was unmarried that time) she used completely differnt sim to talk to me. My name in her phone was saved as her aunts name. whom her husband doesnt know much about, but aware that she is her aunt. Apart from hotels she even invited me to her house several times, prepared nice dinner for me etc when her husband was on overseas travel. One day I run through her phone and I couldnt believe that there was no sms nor call info about our talk that took place like just 5 mins before I reached her house. I asked her. Then she told me that she always deletes it right after call or sms. Arent gals smarter than we guys?

kiddy_tub
29-04-2010, 03:20 AM
Gals smart but guys smarter ;)

kiddy_tub
29-04-2010, 03:23 AM
I do agree with some of the points mentioned by you.. but is there a pill to stop period? I thought pills are to stop pregnancy not period.

Plus, do you think if someones gf/wife has fling outside then she will leave traces on her phone or even let you scroll through her phone?

Pill to stop period? There's such pill :) Seen it with my own eyes. Scared pregnant use condom lor ... but scared blood then hard to have marathon sessions.

Phone traces: I pay for the bill so I can always ask telco to provide detailed call list. Study the patterns and you'll find the suspicious ones. SMS leaves traces, even after you delete them ;)

If there's a will to catch, there will be a way to catch. So be careful ;)

chatlovers
29-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Pill to stop period? There's such pill :) Seen it with my own eyes. Scared pregnant use condom lor ... but scared blood then hard to have marathon sessions.

Phone traces: I pay for the bill so I can always ask telco to provide detailed call list. Study the patterns and you'll find the suspicious ones. SMS leaves traces, even after you delete them ;)

If there's a will to catch, there will be a way to catch. So be careful ;)

Thanks for replying.. Its something enlightening to me.
Though I dont need either of them for myself... but who knows...:cool:

elephanto
29-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Another one ...

Suddenly, you checked laundry basket or her wardrobe, discovered she recently bought & started to wear a lot of sexy underwear not seen before .....

Tripster
29-04-2010, 03:13 PM
When you suspect...ask - has anything changed? Routine? Timing? Conversation? SMS? extra meetings with the girls? Neglect children? Neglect you? Don't scold maid, take things easy....

these are symptoms...
peace :D

Manfese_Widz
29-04-2010, 09:27 PM
And how about calling out some guy's name when she's asleep (dreaming)! Man, that would be really a HUGH sign some fishy staffs are going on. :)

walle
30-04-2010, 02:03 AM
yea....put a sharpened pencil inside.....:eek:

hahaha, why dun put a cobra inside....:D

davieboy
30-04-2010, 05:12 AM
11. She will always have a very helpful "friend" driving her to work and back.