PDA

View Full Version : oN thE sPot @jC's kTv

Tinkle Bell
25-04-2010, 12:04 PM
This is my virgin post,plss pardon me if my English grammar not very good ar..haha..
Needless to say,tis place sure very AP in SBF liao but jus like to share something wif all SB bros here..
Cant rmb when is de last time since i've step into cheonging places liao.tis yrs ICT decided to cheong 1 gao lak wif my campmates as tis ktv is damn AP in my unit..
Tis yrs ICT last for 3weeks lo,so long mala a tahan??..finally waited for our nightoff to come,once arms clear,straight away a bunch of MTL platoon and I(oli 1 frm SP coy)drive in separate cars to get dere.Reach dere ard 7.45pm.everyone seating anxiously.within a min,mama san knock on de door and bring all her gin nas for us to choose.total 8 of us im de last 1 to choose becos im quite choosy type when come to tis.Finally i pick 1 syt frm Vietnam.Sweet looking and cfm look.not very tall but de way she dress up,can see her C cup cleverage very clearly,wearing G string somemore,feel like giving her a "piack" on the butt..We tcss awhile,Suddenly the whole room become like a dance floor,gals started to sexy dance to de guys,slowly can see many cocks & boobs started to appear..My gal started thtd me,took away my top,unbuckle my belt,slowly can feel her smooth hand putting into my districted zone..wtf,i was thinking,was jus sitting here less dan half hrs oli,so fast start de music liao,after shooting de bullets not fun oredi,but my gal reali make me so buay tahan liao,so who cares??..the most get a 2nd rd lo.she pull down her dress and take away her bra stripe,force my big head into de middle if her C cup boobs and started to pcc for me..Finally she ask mi the golden ques,"wan to nan dei(viet for make love)anot"?i ask for de price,is $130 include tips.(is considered quite $$)but so long nv cheong oredi,fuck it la jus agreed to it..but i told her here so many ppl,like wat Aunty Lucy say"So Embarrassing",dan she ask mi to go toilet instead.faster buckle back my belt and off we go.:D
inside the toilet she help mi take out all my clothes and slowly undressed herself.catbath mi awhile and my tongue licking her 20cents size nipple.she push mi sit on the bowl and started to bbbj me.her skill was damn power,very gfe.She caps my 2ic and sit on top of me and used her cb to brush against my didi..woooww..damn shiock!!..next moment my didi inside her pussy liao..We fuck machiam we are in the hotel room though de environment is not very good.haha..after 20mins,my soldiers finally come to attack..shoot!!She using the wet tissue to clean my didi,though not very throughout but better dan nothin..haha..fast leg fast hand we dress back and back to the room as dunno hw many ppl waiting for the toilet liao.lol..
Look at de time,is oli 8.30pm,my gal told mi 9pm they haf to change shift,so after 9 is consider u haf to pay extra tips..knn,nv tell us earlier..So bros if u decide to go tis ktv,is either u go at late afternoon ard 5plus or go after 9pm,so u wont haf to pay extra tips.
Below is the damage

Name: sorry i nv ask
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: C cup
Prices: 130(Tips+FJ)
GFE: yes
BBBJ:yes
CIM: no
Frenching: nv try(as i dunno she oredi suck hw many cock(s) tat day liao).
REMARK: All bros if u wanna go tis ktv,better to go late afternoon ard 5plus or after 9pm,is to avoid giving extra tips after 9pm,read my FR if u dunno wat i mean or can pm mi instead)

dlsc01
25-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Hi Bro, it looks like you have a lot of fun and excitment. Can pm me the location of this ktv? Thanks.:)

owen10
25-04-2010, 03:41 PM
pay so much yet gotta bonk in such an uncomfortable environment.

at least go n get a decent hotel lah.

:D

dlsc01
25-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Thks Bro Tinkle Bell. Rec'd yr msg.:)

Tinkle Bell
25-04-2010, 03:55 PM
No prob!!..enjoy!!next time got nice lobang pls share..:p

Tinkle Bell
25-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Hi Bro, it looks like you have a lot of fun and excitment. Can pm me the location of this ktv? Thanks.:)

Sometimes is good to try different environment..haha

coldbreathe
25-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Dear bro, your fr was very detail and good. I also want to try out this Ktv at jc.
Can kindly pm me the actual location of the Ktv?
Thanks a million!

jdi813
25-04-2010, 04:28 PM
... blah blah blah ... my gal told mi 9pm they haf to change shift,so after 9 is consider u haf to pay extra tips..knn,nv tell us earlier ... blah blah blah ...piang eh i thought this sort of thing is understood one ??? HH change over to SH must tell one meh ??? WTF ???

Tinkle Bell
25-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Dear bro, your fr was very detail and good. I also want to try out this Ktv at jc.
Thanks a million!

Bro coldbreathe,pm u oredi,pls check..

Tinkle Bell
25-04-2010, 04:43 PM
piang eh i thought this sort of thing is understood one ??? HH change over to SH must tell one meh ??? WTF ???
Sorry sorry,ju wanna to b more details..:(

Regaine
25-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Sorry sorry,ju wanna to b more details..:(

For those bros who cheong ktv they know what goes on.

P.S . I thought JC ktv now very clean ???

KangTuo
25-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Finally she ask mi the golden ques,"wan to nan dei(viet for make love)anot"?i ask for de price,is $130 include tips.(is considered quite $$)but so long nv cheong oredi,fuck it la jus agreed to it..but i told her here so many ppl,like wat Aunty Lucy say"So Embarrassing",dan she ask mi to go toilet instead.faster buckle back my belt and off we go.

Thanks a million!

For those bros who cheong ktv they know what goes on.

P.S . I thought JC ktv now very clean ???

There is already a thread on this KTV :D
Name: "The sound wave that rebounds back"

anyway, good FR from TS...

sg sex knight
26-04-2010, 12:18 AM
bro can pm me the location

djkboi
26-04-2010, 10:07 PM
bro can tell me and reply to me where is actual place ty..

Tian09
27-04-2010, 02:01 PM

This is already quite obvious...

I remember the other time i went i was sitting with PRC and we did it in the room :D... they attack very early.

Tinkle Bell
27-04-2010, 02:11 PM

This is already quite obvious...

I remember the other time i went i was sitting with PRC and we did it in the room :D... they attack very early.

Sorry bros,didnt know tat "The sound wave that rebounds back" is the thread for tis place,i jus register to SBF oli.

sg sex knight/djkboi pls check ur inbox,location sent to both of u..thanks..

foon12
27-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Hi, Bro TS,

Please PM the location & name of JC ktv.

Thank you very much.

foon12

darrenown
28-04-2010, 10:14 PM
would love to noe the name of the gal n ktv too :)

kangoo-georgie
29-04-2010, 10:57 AM
hi,bro..pls pm me the location of this ktv..

asiaman
01-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Hi bro, pls share the contact and location of this ktv, thanks.

Tinkle Bell
02-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Hi,location already sent to foon12,darrenown,kangoo-georgieasiaman.