PDA

View Full Version : Primary and Secondary school girls who like to lean so close to you

happyguy5467
25-04-2010, 11:14 AM
I realised that most of these girls like to lean very close and i dunno whether they even realise that they already have breast. Anyone got such experience before where a girl lean their breast on you?

toyotavios
25-04-2010, 12:16 PM
So bro what is the concern or issue u want to share with us?

Blue_Blue
25-04-2010, 12:18 PM
WTF primary school??? :eek:

GatsbyRubber
25-04-2010, 12:29 PM
I only face situation where i get to see girls cleavage when they bend down. Sec sch girls don't really know how to protect themselves and thats when we guys benefit. :D
Well, thats all secondary school days.

toyotavios
25-04-2010, 12:32 PM
So bro what is the concern or issue u want to share with us?

owen10
25-04-2010, 12:48 PM
he looks like a paedophile to me

S.B.Y
25-04-2010, 01:06 PM
he looks like a paedophile to me

Judging by TS posts, Pak P seems to agree with Mas owen10

Pak P dissent this kind off behaviour !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

owen10
25-04-2010, 01:58 PM

yeah Pak. imagine if this bugger has a daughter of his own 1 day n ppl start havin such sexual fantasies on her, how wd he freaking feel??? these r juz young n innocent gals ... give them a break!

AI~YO~YO
25-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Later, the girls report to teacher that u molest her.

sun814
25-04-2010, 02:23 PM
haha, i have only encounter with 2 of my 16 years old step-daughter's friends "accidentally" rub their legs with mine and i also "accidentally" rub my with theirs when on the same table having dinner even with my wife beside us. :D

freezetheDB
25-04-2010, 02:34 PM
no go with underaged girls

tomben79
25-04-2010, 03:44 PM
young gals 4 young guys... u old man wan "accident" buaya....

sun814
25-04-2010, 03:48 PM
btw how old do u define old? above 35 y.o.? i think lots of bros in SBF are in this category have fantasy for younger girls, they are buaya too?

Lonely73
25-04-2010, 03:51 PM
no go with underaged girls

I alway against the idea of underage gals, but when I come to knw my frend daughter, she was 14 , but she was alway wearing tight short showing her long fair legs and round , perfect ass, and very perk. Her figure looking fro
behind was a hour figure , I can't help but fantasy but I know is was v wrong but she keep wearing so short how to tahan not to fantasy. But for primary I tink they realy are noting to see. I hope to have less fantasy of her but hw to when she keep wearing so sexy I front me n keep asking me abt her school work?

pedo
25-04-2010, 08:43 PM
haha, i have only encounter with 2 of my 16 years old step-daughter's friends "accidentally" rub their legs with mine and i also "accidentally" rub my with theirs when on the same table having dinner even with my wife beside us. :D

Shiok :D

I alway against the idea of underage gals, but when I come to knw my frend daughter, she was 14 , but she was alway wearing tight short showing her long fair legs and round , perfect ass, and very perk. Her figure looking fro
behind was a hour figure , I can't help but fantasy but I know is was v wrong but she keep wearing so short how to tahan not to fantasy. But for primary I tink they realy are noting to see. I hope to have less fantasy of her but hw to when she keep wearing so sexy I front me n keep asking me abt her school work?

I understand how u feel :D

simple2kee
25-04-2010, 09:05 PM
bro happyguy5467, whats ur real concern? i happened to read 1 of ur posts but would like to reserve my comment: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/130994-sg-sch-girls-please-post-only-girls-sch-uniforms-42.html#post4762133

leonard87
25-04-2010, 10:19 PM
actually nwadays sec gals are really easily zao geng..my gf sis only 14 but have a nice fig..quite pretty too..always wear those spag tops and wear bigger size bra even nipple also can see le..she also din care

S.B.Y
26-04-2010, 01:24 AM
To happyguy5467 ,pedo and Lonely73

Pak P trying very2 hard to be a gentleman here by not putting un-necessary words to you people :mad:

Pak P advis you all to seek proper counselling or help in some ways to cure your illness. :mad:

Pak P now rescent people like you three :mad:
:mad:

doinkyman
26-04-2010, 03:34 AM
Why not u share yours first bro.

ah rat
26-04-2010, 06:57 AM
I realised that most of these girls like to lean very close and i dunno whether they even realise that they already have breast. Anyone got such experience before where a girl lean their breast on you?

Yours girls like to lean their breast on you :)
My is they (army girls) like to lean their crotch on my elbow :p :D

stopwars
26-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Oh my my my.. Primary school girls? Get a life. I know a paedophile that lives my area cos I used to take the same bus with him and he only oogles on pri girls.

Whatever it is, TS & other bros, i hope you dont go to that extreme of having sex with the minors. You should know what they do to you if go prison and i am not shitting u bros...

eeemen
26-04-2010, 09:56 AM
To happyguy5467 ,pedo and Lonely73

Pak P trying very2 hard to be a gentleman here by not putting un-necessary words to you people :mad:

Pak P advis you all to seek proper counselling or help in some ways to cure your illness. :mad:

Pak P now rescent people like you three
:mad:

Totally and completely concurr with Pak Prez here. Come on you guys, there are other targets to be looking at ?? :confused:

BaliHai
26-04-2010, 10:30 AM
:eek: WTF I myself got 2 young daughters and a 2 month's old son , like what Pak P , bro owen , bro eemen said I really detest all these sicko's . Please get a life if not you'll land yourself in trouble . :mad:

birdie8819
26-04-2010, 11:51 AM
:confused: School Holiday liao meh ??? :confused:

ah rat
26-04-2010, 12:05 PM
:confused: School Holiday liao meh ??? :confused:

School going to having examination soon :D

bochapsing
26-04-2010, 12:18 PM
School going to having examination soon :D

so they logon n post in sbf to release stress??!!!

:D:D:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-04-2010, 04:33 PM
To TS : No such experience because when i was young & till now, i have a decent enuff mindset.

I understand that we are all born differently, different mindset, different behaviour ...diff characters.

I understand you should be at a puberty age, therefore you may be obsessed with such scenarios, maybe u sld start focusing on your PSLE rather than these so that your thougts may diversified elsewhere...because it may be too late for you if you start some action, you may end up in the boys' home no sooner :D

doinkyman
26-04-2010, 05:10 PM
So Could someone try to share more exp or the tryouts they tried?
E.G When? Where? How? & Who?:confused:

Lonely73
26-04-2010, 05:53 PM
To TS : No such experience because when i was young & till now, i have a decent enuff mindset.

I understand that we are all born differently, different mindset, different behaviour ...diff characters.

I understand you should be at a puberty age, therefore you may be obsessed with such scenarios, maybe u sld start focusing on your PSLE rather than these so that your thougts may diversified elsewhere...because it may be too late for you if you start some action, you may end up in the boys' home no sooner :D

Totally agreed with u, as I say , I nt interest in those normal sec or pri school kids, bt wat if u saw some one who Have figure look like yuri in Sdnd the Korean group bt only 14 n wear sexily? Jus can't help fantasy rite?

justwanadoit
26-04-2010, 08:45 PM
last time as youth volunteer during my uni days, got cute and nice looking primary 6 gal, moxed eurasian angmo blood, play very physical with me, climbing over me with her chest, when felt her body onto mine, immediately marikita reaction. no choice, virile male :)

pedo
26-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Girls nowdays develop faster (not only physically but psychologically) and alot of these young girls could turn guys on. I'm not suggesting anything because it is illegal to get involved with them. I'm not referring to young, innocent girls neither. Sometimes it is obvious that they intended to turn you on :D

Fuckzilla
26-04-2010, 11:51 PM

Bro TS, here's a piece of advice: you do not want to incur the wrath of a president behind the world's 4th largest country by population. Both me and Fuckzilla over there in my avatar condemn this behavior!

doinkyman
27-04-2010, 01:53 AM
last time as youth volunteer during my uni days, got cute and nice looking primary 6 gal, moxed eurasian angmo blood, play very physical with me, climbing over me with her chest, when felt her body onto mine, immediately marikita reaction. no choice, virile male :)

Thanls for sharing bro..... must hav been wild for u huh

NewMike1304k
27-04-2010, 09:57 AM
My small little take on this ok? It is just my personal opinion. I agree that girls are developing faster and more. If they wear inappropriate clothes and cause nosebleeds, it is mostly through ignorance. Now guys.... 2 things lar... 1) Though it may be nice to fantasize, these girls are someone's daugther... If it were your daughter, how would you feel? 2) It is immoral to corrupt innocence and that is why it is illegal to have underaged sex.

So perhaps it may feel nice to have a small tit rubbing against your body, but do not forget, they probably do not know that what they are doing is not too "correct". Please do the right thing and tell them... Karma does have a way of biting you in the asse either in this lifetime or some other... so please lets all practice good karma ok?

pedo
27-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Well said bro. We need to be totally aware of certain issues. Of course, we can't stop ourselves from being turned on as this is human nature, however by keeping in mind all these issues we prevent ourselves from doing anything wrong.

My small little take on this ok? It is just my personal opinion. I agree that girls are developing faster and more. If they wear inappropriate clothes and cause nosebleeds, it is mostly through ignorance. Now guys.... 2 things lar... 1) Though it may be nice to fantasize, these girls are someone's daugther... If it were your daughter, how would you feel? 2) It is immoral to corrupt innocence and that is why it is illegal to have underaged sex.

So perhaps it may feel nice to have a small tit rubbing against your body, but do not forget, they probably do not know that what they are doing is not too "correct". Please do the right thing and tell them... Karma does have a way of biting you in the asse either in this lifetime or some other... so please lets all practice good karma ok?

naturegreen
27-04-2010, 11:27 AM
I think I would rather concentrate on PRC girls than Primary school girls. PRCs, (not referring to those WL/hostess) also like to lean close to guys. I mean those from factories. ;)

jasper10
27-04-2010, 11:34 AM
yeah Pak. imagine if this bugger has a daughter of his own 1 day n ppl start havin such sexual fantasies on her, how wd he freaking feel??? these r juz young n innocent gals ... give them a break!

Agree with you... They still young, let them off...

PrinceD@rkness
03-05-2010, 06:01 AM
bunch of idiots trying to act holy and innocent:rolleyes: gals nowadays are not as innocent as u think. stop all those crappy phase like "these girls are someone's daugther". let me tell u idiots out there, all gals u fuck are also someone's else daughter. hipocrits... those acting holy here are also enjoying pics in picture forum showing schoolgirls zaogeng. if u dont like this post, stay away. here not a place for holy gathering, go to a church:rolleyes:

happyguy5467
03-05-2010, 10:02 AM
what's wrong with schoolgirls? I'm not saying that u have sex with them which is really wrong. I'm just saying that they dun know how to protect themselves and always lean close to guys and some dun know how to sit properly den zaogeng etc. That's it...

Bangster
04-05-2010, 11:59 AM
I think I would rather concentrate on PRC girls than Primary school girls. PRCs, (not referring to those WL/hostess) also like to lean close to guys. I mean those from factories. ;)

They lean close to you because they wanna pick your pockets.

heehee....

lyulka
06-05-2010, 02:07 AM
Well I really donno.

I must admit I like Pri sch xiao mei mei. I can be turn on by them easily.
Often fantasiing doing it with them. Ah lian type or inoccent type.

BUT. Fantasy is one thing doing. it is another. I will only leave it at fantasy level.

The Law alone will kill you. Once inside changi, if the imates knows . Ur ass is likely to be banged every day.

Futher more. Fantasy seems happening. But I don't think U will have the heart to do it in real life. Unless u are really inhuman.

The max I will go is buy a jap blow up doll that is pri sch girl size. Buy a fake virgina (xiao mei mei size) attach it to the doll. buy xiao mei mei clothes for it.

And that is the max I will go. No further than that.

Or Find a FB or mistress that is above 25. but with physics and look of a xiao mei mei.

I have two ex colluege who is like that. But too bad neither are they loose or I'm that rich to make them my mistress.

Word of advise. Do not venture to far into the dark side