PDA

View Full Version : Clubbing Scene in JB

zackymail
25-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Hi Bros,

I am a Singaporean and am always curious as to what happen over at the clubs in JB. have heard wild tales about sexy ladies dancing from my friends. Did a search in this section and i couldnt find anything relating to the clubs. did a google search too. so here i am, asking for senior bros who have experience in the scene. i love to pick up a local malaysian gal and bring her around and end up in the hotel instead of asking for a FL. more excitement for me.

zackymail
25-04-2010, 03:36 PM
no bros here to help?

6" boy
26-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Hi Bros,

I am a Singaporean and am always curious as to what happen over at the clubs in JB. have heard wild tales about sexy ladies dancing from my friends. Did a search in this section and i couldnt find anything relating to the clubs. did a google search too. so here i am, asking for senior bros who have experience in the scene. i love to pick up a local malaysian gal and bring her around and end up in the hotel instead of asking for a FL. more excitement for me.

Since you said you had heard the wild tales from your friends, why don't you go and ask your friends where he heard the rumours from?

If I am you and need clarification, I will go straight to these "friends" for confirmation. Unless you are creating something from your own imagination.

shiok1968
26-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Since you said you had heard the wild tales from your friends, why don't you go and ask your friends where he heard the rumours from?

If I am you and need clarification, I will go straight to these "friends" for confirmation. Unless you are creating something from your own imagination.Hahaha....well said bro.

Since his friends know about this lobang, why then the need for verification?:rolleyes:

Better stil, go and check out if this rumour is true and then share with the bros here.:cool:

zackymail
26-04-2010, 03:40 PM
ok no problem. hahaz. would just like to ask for help from bros here mah. chillax bros.