PDA

View Full Version : My First FR - PPCentre

stupidanimal
24-04-2010, 10:34 PM
Now my time to contribute to this sammyboy forum.

Went to PPCentre this afternoon. Go to level 2 and seems like they are having good business, all left over ones are old and CMI. Sian, walked up to level 3.

At level 3, I saw 2 PRCs outside #03-4*F. Not stunning but at least better than those I saw at level 2. So pick the younger one and went in

Less than 5 min of massage and she started to "molest" my butt. Ask me to turn over and immediately grabbed my little bro, say she want to test it. Wow, hiong ah.

Before i said anything, she went out and grab a cd. Put on the cap and before I get up the bed, she pushed me down and climbed on top of me.

She was very wild on top and seemed like she banged me than I banged her. Less than 2 min, I exploded :(.

I told her I old liao, cannot last 2 min. She laughed and told me earlier in the moring, a very young chap who looks like student came and only last 1 min.

Overall feeling - too rush. She seems want you to surrender early so that she can have more customer

Tedesco
24-04-2010, 10:36 PM
How much did you pay for the whole session ?

stupidanimal
24-04-2010, 11:08 PM
My mistake - it should be PPComplex

torrokey
25-04-2010, 12:00 AM
I think should be Complex, not centre

Now my time to contribute to this sammyboy forum.

Went to PPCentre this afternoon. Go to level 2 and seems like they are having good business, all left over ones are old and CMI. Sian, walked up to level 3.

At level 3, I saw 2 PRCs outside #03-4*F. Not stunning but at least better than those I saw at level 2. So pick the younger one and went in

Less than 5 min of massage and she started to "molest" my butt. Ask me to turn over and immediately grabbed my little bro, say she want to test it. Wow, hiong ah.

Before i said anything, she went out and grab a cd. Put on the cap and before I get up the bed, she pushed me down and climbed on top of me.

She was very wild on top and seemed like she banged me than I banged her. Less than 2 min, I exploded :(.

I told her I old liao, cannot last 2 min. She laughed and told me earlier in the moring, a very young chap who looks like student came and only last 1 min.

Overall feeling - too rush. She seems want you to surrender early so that she can have more customer

stupidanimal
26-04-2010, 09:02 AM
PLEASE ... Please don't zap me anymore

I write FR, contribute and yet I was being zapped. Next time who would want to spend time to contribute FR and get zapped?

Please don't zap me again. My points keep going down

torrokey
26-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Your points go down to 5 pts, hahaha

PLEASE ... Please don't zap me anymore

I write FR, contribute and yet I was being zapped. Next time who would want to spend time to contribute FR and get zapped?

Please don't zap me again. My points keep going down

Redlordjr
26-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Your points go down to 5 pts, hahaha

His pts now 8 .

torrokey
26-04-2010, 11:56 AM
zapped him, how come his points go up now ?

His pts now 8 .

stupidanimal
26-04-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm left with 3 points now, please don't zap again !

drongo
26-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Are you sure they have FJ there?

stupidanimal
26-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Don't zap me again ! I'm getting angry !