PDA

View Full Version : Wife fingered by a stranger in a club

peterpan
24-04-2010, 05:14 PM
while she thought it was me!

Last nite we were having a great time in a popular club. It was as usual crowded to the max on a friday night. This place is always full house by 1030pm. Those who are party freaks will know. Its been a long time since we were in the mood for a drink till u drop night. My wife chosed a simply black dress with a belt at the waist. It was super short as i made her lift the gathers at her belt slightly higher, so her skirt lenght just enuf to cover her butt. She didnt wear a bra as the top was quite low and the bra would be an extra. Underneath the skirt was a new lacey black VS gstring from USA.

We couldnt get a table and we only managed to set our drinks on a ledge near the back. This corner is good as it was superdark, only lighted with the occasional strobe lights.

We finished our initial round of drinks and i could tell she was high but needed more to go crazy and maybe strip in the club or something. I went to get another round of juggies before the 1 for 1 ends. Oops i just let out another clue. I left her there alone dancing and when i finally got back from the never ending q, i saw she had company!

ccf83
24-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Hi Brother Peterpan

Good to see you in action again.
Awaiting for the next updates as I am sure you will never let us down!

see see only
24-04-2010, 05:45 PM
when i finally got back from the never ending q, i saw she had company!

Wow bro peterpan,

Welcome back ... taken a good long break si bo :rolleyes:

Your die-hard fan ... :) camp here for your latest update :cool:

peterpan
24-04-2010, 06:20 PM
I saw 3 guys behind her watching her dance and they were gossiping among themselves. They looked like in their mid 20s. I bet they were checking out her short dress and her sexy moves. I stood at a distance and observed as the guys as my wife continued dancing oblivious to the guys watching her. I approached my wife and offered her the drink. As she sipped her drink, i slip my hand down her waist to her sides, then slowly down to her butt and started to grab her nice buns. I slowly carressed her perky ass as she leaned towards me. I took my time and was careful not the lift her skirt too high up just yet. As i enjoy her fine ass, i peek thru the corner of my eyes and i saw the 3 guys were observing what i was doing. I just wanted to make sure they were my audience...

dvilla
24-04-2010, 06:42 PM
bro peterpan, welcome back!

viperf14
24-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Bro peterpan, welcome back and waiting for more update :)

lifescience
24-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Hi Bro PeterPan,

It is getting hot and exciting :p

Waiting to hear more.

Thanks

yen

walle
24-04-2010, 10:12 PM
sry din noe is ur wife....

Joris
24-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Bro peterpan, we r also your audience here :)

mirkhanus
25-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Nice to have you back bro... camping here..

testosterone
25-04-2010, 02:58 AM
hot stuff! camping for more : )

bochapsing
25-04-2010, 03:28 AM
welcome back bro pp...

camping here for another of ur s-exciting encounter....!!!

:D:D:D

joew2005
25-04-2010, 06:00 AM
ya .... nice stori .....

DarthRevan
25-04-2010, 07:17 AM
Camping for your next update :D

benxmanda
25-04-2010, 07:31 AM
Bro Peterpan:
My wife chosed a simply black dress with a belt at the waist. It was super short as i made her lift the gathers at her belt slightly higher, so her skirt lenght just enuf to cover her butt. She didnt wear a bra as the top was quite low and the bra would be an extra. Underneath the skirt was a new lacey black VS gstring from USA.

You should have taken pix showing how your sexy wifey would look. coz pix worth million words.

Bro walle:

You were there too to witness the whole thing?

Chicken Little
25-04-2010, 08:25 AM
waiting for the exciting parts to come. :D

JoySeeker
25-04-2010, 10:03 AM
camping for more updates:D:p

normalguy123
25-04-2010, 10:14 AM
nice to see bro peterpan back in action

u make my sunday morning

tomvoyeur
25-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Talking about fingering - I noticed there r alot more fingering going on in the club now compared to 10 yrs ago!!! :D:eek:

simple2kee
25-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Bro peterpan, we r also your audience here :)

count me in, pls. thks

peterpan
25-04-2010, 11:30 PM
I saw 3 guys behind her watching her dance and they were gossiping among themselves. They looked like in their mid 20s. I bet they were checking out her short dress and her sexy moves. I stood at a distance and observed as the guys as my wife continued dancing oblivious to the guys watching her. I approached my wife and offered her the drink. As she sipped her drink, i slip my hand down her waist to her sides, then slowly down to her butt and started to grab her nice buns. I slowly carressed her perky ass as she leaned towards me. I took my time and was careful not the lift her skirt too high up just yet. As i enjoy her fine ass, i peek thru the corner of my eyes and i saw the 3 guys were observing what i was doing. I just wanted to make sure they were my audience...

Sorry guys for the late updates. Nursing a damn hangover the whole day. Wonder what they mixed into my drinks!

Those who have been following my posts will noe i always enjoyed going to party with my wife where the lights are dim, and after a few drinks she gets really notti and daring when shes high. I can convince her to almost anything; dance seductively and i can exhibit her so she can tease the guys who are checking her out.

Right nw i was slowly groping her ass as i tried to manuvere my reach underneath... I touched her bare ass as she jolted a little from the coldness of my hands. In the process of doing that, i inevitably lifted her skirt abit exposing her fair and soft butt. Just a recap, the party was really happening now and its fucking packed now and the 3 guys who were watching were standing directly right behind us. I wasnt sure if they are still watching but i decided to go for the kill...

I went lower and managed to feel the damp patch along her new VS gstring now. I knew she was horny and wouldnt mind me to continue further. I ran my fingers along her pussy lip just outside her gstring and she tilt her head towards me, giving me a CFM look while slightly biting her lips. I spreaded her gstring to the side as she leaned to kiss me as i started to finger her 1 stroke all the way deep into wet hole. Just the way she loved it. She moaned into my mouth as i wriggled my finger tickling and attacking her clit. I went abit faster and released her kiss as i lean back and peeped down to see the action of my hand under her short skirt. It was obvious to anyone that i was fingering my gal. But i wasnt exposing her as yet. I turned around and saw the 3 guys still standing right behind me watching attentively at my hand and trying to find an ans on my face, all the while pretending to dance.

I smiled at 1 of them, the 1 closest just behind and he nodded back. I turned bk towards my wife and removed my wet hand from her pussy and wiped the juice on her skirt as i lifted 1 corner up and turned bk again. This time the guy i smiled to didnt look at me but kept his eyes fixed on my wife's slightly exposed right butt... It took him ard 5 secs before he realised i was looking at him and i asked him: "Is she hot?" He got a slight shocked at my qn but recovered pretty quickly and replied: "Of cos, but can i see more?"

I got the cue and imediately rubbed my hands around her butt again, lifting her skirt along the way. More and more skin was shown as her skirt got higher and higher. Finally her whole firm and milky butt was now almost fully exposed as i lifted the center hem to the back of her gstring. I could see her lacey black string when the lights flashed in our direction. I bet the boys behind me could as well. Anyone wan a peep as well?

VanGogh
25-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Anyone wan a peep as well?

Bro PP, I want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PepperO
25-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Omg...bro peterpan... your thread is so hot that even a gal (i.e. me) is getting super turned on. :p

I want a peep as well...may I? ;)

funseekers
25-04-2010, 11:47 PM
few years back, i managed to finger fuck one of good buddy's wife (i know her very well too) after a late night party in a car, where her hubby was driving and we the 2 drank cats sat behind, she was damm drunk and asleep and need to be carried by few friends onto the car, i am pretty drunk too but not as bad like her.. she always has good body, snow white skin and a pair of good size melons.. thought a mother of 2, then an evil mind came.....

TO be continued if more supporters coming.. :p

thenewsiaokia
25-04-2010, 11:53 PM
bro peterpan

which club do you go to.. can i join you for partying next time :P

tapzs
26-04-2010, 12:08 AM
ya.. which club is it?

never had such luck in clubs b4...

peterpan
26-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Bro Peterpan:
My wife chosed a simply black dress with a belt at the waist. It was super short as i made her lift the gathers at her belt slightly higher, so her skirt lenght just enuf to cover her butt. She didnt wear a bra as the top was quite low and the bra would be an extra. Underneath the skirt was a new lacey black VS gstring from USA.

You should have taken pix showing how your sexy wifey would look. coz pix worth million words.

Bro walle:

You were there too to witness the whole thing?

Ur wish is my command

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ivzj2f.jpg

Is her dress short enough?

peterpan
26-04-2010, 12:16 AM
ya.. which club is it?

never had such luck in clubs b4...

U will meet 1 soon. Just as another bro commented, nowadays petting in the dancefloor is quite common. Just a matter of being at the right place at the right time.

peterpan
26-04-2010, 12:17 AM

Huh? wat u mean? u were there? :confused:

LauYewTee
26-04-2010, 12:18 AM
The shorter the better :p

peterpan
26-04-2010, 12:18 AM
few years back, i managed to finger fuck one of good buddy's wife (i know her very well too) after a late night party in a car, where her hubby was driving and we the 2 drank cats sat behind, she was damm drunk and asleep and need to be carried by few friends onto the car, i am pretty drunk too but not as bad like her.. she always has good body, snow white skin and a pair of good size melons.. thought a mother of 2, then an evil mind came.....

Wow MILF in action. Pls share more!!!

peterpan
26-04-2010, 12:23 AM
The shorter the better :p

U really think can go shorter?

We tried a couple of lenghts and thats the max. Anything higher her butt would be almost exposed. But she only dares to wear so short when we r going party where its dark, and she knows by dressing like that will turn me on and i will make sure she gets the fucking she deserves...

aston68
26-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Woow, once again Bro PeterPan creating a storm with his sexy juicy wifey story ! :)

How I wish my wifey will be as open as yours.

Camping here for more.:D

jackie666
26-04-2010, 12:44 AM
TS,
Sure that was pic of your wife? From the back look like man dress as a woman. You poor thing...

naturegreen
26-04-2010, 12:45 AM
I think every guys here wanna be chionging kaki with our great Peter Pan already :D

vin^_^
26-04-2010, 12:51 AM
is the initial of the place PR?

kabuki mask
26-04-2010, 01:02 AM
wow i love peterpan and his fucking hot wife adventures!

mirkhanus
26-04-2010, 09:16 AM

Stories like this will always be supported. More of Peter Pan and your stories please...

peterpan
26-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Nope. Whers this pr club? Happening?

Anyway no 1 interested in my FRs? So many views but so little comments... :(

danielpng
26-04-2010, 11:38 AM
peterpan bro.. gd to see that you're back.. :D

peter.sg
26-04-2010, 11:40 AM
very nice photo.. nice sexy girl you have there bro..

KINGor75
26-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Nope. Whers this pr club? Happening?

Anyway no 1 interested in my FRs? So many views but so little comments... :(

interested interested!!! pls dun stop...it will be better if got more of ur wife's pics, she really looks yummy....

Shakyywayy
26-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Ur wish is my command

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ivzj2f.jpg

Is her dress short enough?
Wow! Very sexy short dress.. Really makes you wanna peep what's under :) Get her to bend lower to pick up things on the floor will be a great sexy sight to behold:D More pics & stories pls, cheers

bochapsing
26-04-2010, 12:25 PM
U will meet 1 soon. Just as another bro commented, nowadays petting in the dancefloor is quite common. Just a matter of being at the right place at the right time.

time to resume my clubbing days....!!!!

:D:D:D

gocoffeebean
26-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Yoz bro,
Its over the weekend .. most samsters are under restricted zone. haha
Pls write more.. we are all waiting.

Jensen Ang
26-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Peter Pan,

If you are interested to tell us, pls proceed. If you are not interested to share, pls dont make lousy comment.

Skypiea
26-04-2010, 03:20 PM
bro peterpan, so good to see you are back in action with your wife again, any cream pie pic this time round:p:D. Camping for your delicious plus super wet and juicy story and pic.:p:D

cherryblossom
26-04-2010, 05:22 PM
i've been a silent reader on the forums now.. and buay tahan.. i think i need to join u people and post..

my husband is a very boring man.. im always the one making the move.. and he's always rejecting me.. very sian..

i'm so envious of yr wife..

bugmenot
26-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Bro peterpan, the skirt's short and your wife's HOT... :D

hornyping
26-04-2010, 10:23 PM
i've been a silent reader on the forums now.. and buay tahan.. i think i need to join u people and post..

my husband is a very boring man.. im always the one making the move.. and he's always rejecting me.. very sian..

i'm so envious of yr wife..

Hi Cherry wan to break away from the boring routine in your life? Lets get hook up and see if we can create some sparks in each other's life. PM me.

evixabi
26-04-2010, 11:05 PM
more pictures of ur sexy wife plss

ChevelleZ
27-04-2010, 04:19 AM
I prefer if you show us her only with her vs gstring and bra :D

Welcome back and please continue..
tell her that ur guys adventure always makes me cum
and envy you

benxmanda
27-04-2010, 05:42 AM
Dress for clubbing: Presenting the one and only HRH, what you guys think?

http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/f0f94fea6f825c019d3ebd4623c3886a/0/DSC05844_e.JPG

One big drawback : Can't move freely, very easy to "run light" or "zhaogeng", need to wear lady's jacket out of the car and only taking off the jacket upon entering the scene of a wild night.

RayNix
27-04-2010, 10:30 AM
nice story keep it going

peterpan
27-04-2010, 12:01 PM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/f0f94fea6f825c019d3ebd4623c3886a/0/DSC05844_e.JPG)

One big drawback : Can't move freely, very easy to "run light" or "zhaogeng", need to wear lady's jacket out of the car and only taking off the jacket upon entering the scene of a wild night.

Nice sexy dress tat will make guys go gaga over. Im sure when she lean slightly fwd 1 boob would be exposed for all to see. Any party experiences to share? But too bad my wife is those girlie type, dun like to wear such body hugging dress...

peterpan
27-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Finally her whole firm and milky butt was now almost fully exposed as i lifted the center hem to the back of her gstring. I could see her lacey black string when the lights flashed in our direction. I bet the boys behind me could as well.

I guess this was the view as i lift up her skirt
http://i43.tinypic.com/n4bfap.jpg

I held on to her skirt for a moment to make sure all 3 of them had a good look of her perky and taut ass. Next i lowered my hands and slided the string to the left, slightly exposing her asshole. I placed 2 fingers along her pussy lips and thrusted them in and started to finger-fuck her again. As i quicken my pace, she crossed her legs slighty and jacked up her ass as if to accomodate more action. She squeezed her pelvis and i can feel the pressure on my fingers inside her as she climaxed. She held on to the drinks ledge as she tried hard to balance herself and not moaning too audibly. I made sure the guy behind me were still attentive as i kept turning back and see their reactions...

I removed my hand and wipe the juices on her skirt as i signal the guy A who was standing directly behind me to step up behind my wife. I moved to the lft and allow him to stand directly behind my wife so he can have her exclusively for nw. He stood up not knowing what im going to suprise him with. Using the same hand that was in her pussy moments ago, i took his hand and placed it on her butt. I whispered in his ear to go ahead and do watever he wanted... He wasted no time and like a baby playing with his new toy, he carressed her butt cheeks like i did. My wife had no idea it was a stranger's hands on her now and she continue to respond to his touch. He went faster and lower and soon his fingers disappeared as i look at my wife closing her eyes and licking her dry lips. I knew for sure he was now fingering her. His 2 frds were now closing in on the action, jostling for position and watching intently yet suprised at how easy this was progressing. Guy A was having hell of a time enjoying and milking her pussy. I can tell she was enjoying as i leaned towards her and kissed her again was i hear her whimper her moans into my mouth and ear as she licked them. She asked me to go faster as she can feel her climax coming and i gave a thumbs up and faster sign to guy A as he quicken his speed and gave her a powerful orgasm. She judder her hips as she held on to me for support as the guys now switch position and hands on my wife.

Duniopillo
27-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Gd work...Bro peterpan. This thread getting hotter now.

Skypiea
27-04-2010, 02:10 PM
bro peterpan, please keep it cuming leh, don't let us hang down there for too long leh, cream pie, cream pie.:p:D

naturegreen
27-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Peterpan and wife sure are the reputable and powerful cock-teasers! :p

itsabt6x
27-04-2010, 03:04 PM
wow bro PP.....love your awesome FRs....pls continue & post yr hotwife pics at regular intervals.....it's a dream which im sure all bros here wished could be realised......:p

cherryblossom
27-04-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm reading your post in the office toilet now and feeling damn horny. Once i'm done posting i'm gonna finger myself. No one here to finger for me. :(

gdmornyest
27-04-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm reading your post in the office toilet now and feeling damn horny. Once i'm done posting i'm gonna finger myself. No one here to finger for me. :(

:Di tink lots of bros here will be willin to do it for u:D(m 1 of them 2,duno i got e honor anot)

kitsleo
27-04-2010, 06:18 PM

I m ready...standy for u....:p

J.Bonk.003
27-04-2010, 06:51 PM
More......

cherryblossom
27-04-2010, 08:01 PM
:Di tink lots of bros here will be willin to do it for u:D(m 1 of them 2,duno i got e honor anot)

very sadly.. my period just started today. :( i wanted to satisfy myself also cannot.. sigh..

danielpng
27-04-2010, 08:30 PM
oh my god.. more more more..

:D

t0mm
27-04-2010, 09:09 PM
very exciting experience @@@!!! keep it coming ~!

Ravenzou
27-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Welcome back Bro Peter, awaitng for more ;) of u & wife encounterss!!

27-04-2010, 09:19 PM

Oh baby cherryblossom there be someone here offering service here 24/7. Its just a pm away. Anyway bro peterpan im your big fan too! Encore encore... How i wish i'm there in the club with your wife.

peterpan
27-04-2010, 09:53 PM
She asked me to go faster as she can feel her climax coming and i gave a thumbs up and faster sign to guy A as he quicken his speed and gave her a powerful orgasm. She judder her hips as she held on to me for support as the guys now switch position and hands on my wife.

Guy B now had his hand in position under her skirt and was pretending to dance as he worked his magic on her pussy. I wasnt sure if she noticed a change in hand and the fact that i wasnt the 1 pleasuring her now. I guess she was too song to notice or care. I too pretended to dance to blend in with the crowd. B worked hard fingering her as i watched my wife start to cross her legs again while grinding back and perking her butt out wanting more from his fingering. I lifted up her skirt again to check in on the action. The space was pretty tight as she was almost grinding up his crotch. I could now see her gstring was pushed futher left and completely out of the way.

All of a sudden, she turned ard as if looking for me, and was startled as she saw guy B standing right behind her. She jolted slightly and reached for the hand which was pleasuring her for the past 3mins and was suprised it turned out to be the stranger's! Guy B retracted his juice soaked hand now and i could almost see my wife blushing as she hid beside me. The boys appeared shocked and embarassed being caught molesting her. It took me little effort to convince her to let the boys continue their work on her... I hugged her close and kissed her while groping her butt again. this time i rubbed her pussy from outside her skirt and it was wet almost in an instant. That shows how wet she was after the what we had done. She told me afterwards that it was so wet that her cum juices had actually trickled down her thigh. I continue to kiss her and gradually postitioned her in front of the guys, in particular guy B who stood the closest. I signalled him to dance with her as i released our kiss and pushed my wife against him. She started to grind back to him as he placed his hands around her hips. Our party has finally started!!!

peterpan
27-04-2010, 09:57 PM

Haha, im glad u like my post. Y diy when im sure there are many guys here ready at ur disposal... So many proposals liao.

superb88
27-04-2010, 09:57 PM
ha ha ha, how i wish i was the guy A, B, C!!!

Next time i will bring one for you too if we ever meet!

Superb!!!

tomvoyeur
27-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Reading PP's post make one want to go clubbing now!! :D

mirkhanus
27-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Kudos bro peterpan!!

This could be one of the best stories yet..!!

peterpan
27-04-2010, 10:59 PM
I continue to kiss her and gradually postitioned her in front of the guys, in particular guy B who stood the closest. I signalled him to dance with her as i released our kiss and pushed my wife against him. She started to grind back to him as he placed his hands around her hips. Our party has finally started!!!

I started to dance in front of her as she got sandwiched between us. I pulled B's hand and travelled upwards to her boobs and i placed his hands over her boobs and i saw him imediately groping and massaging them. I watched intently as he flicked her nipples as they protruded under her thin top. I guess most of u guys can imagine what else happened next. Guy C joined in the action as he finally got his hand up her skirt. She got fingered while B was simultaneously playing with her tits. Now all of us has moved into the darkest corner of the club as she got molested and hands were running all over her body. I fed my wife more booze and left her to them as i went to get more juggies. I went for a smoke and left her alone for almost 15mins and i returned to a distance and observe them. I saw her standing between the 3 of them. She was kissing A and stroking him thru his jeans while the other 2 were attacking her butt and pussy. I got really turned on when i see my wife locking lips with another guy. Its an erotic feeling that is hard to explain. A got excited and pushed my wife's hand into his jeans. I could see his song look as her hand (thought with much difficulty) slowly disappeared into his jeans... I realised this was slowly getting too hot and its a matter of time we attract an unecessary attention. Furthermore they looked like they were going to rape her there n then.

I approached my wife and re-claim her into my arms as i asked her if she wans to go now. She seemed sober enough by now and asked me what abt them. I knew she wanted to finish up her biz. I already had it all planned. I spoke to A and told him to follow us and i will let them finish up watever she has started. We exited the club as the 3 of them followed close behind. They made small talk with her as we walked to the next door shopping centre and entered by the carpark entrance. I had found out abt this secret location some time ago after a late nite movie. Now is the best time to mk full use of it.

We walked towards the lift and i pointed towards the small disabled toilet to my wife and i saw her literally wake up as she knew what i had planned for her. I asked the guys if they wanna all squeeze in or who wana go ahead 1st. They were almost fighting to be the 1st but she chose A as she grabbed his hand as i entered the cubicle with them, while the other 2 stood outside and wait.

PepperO
27-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Mmmm...bro peterpan...this is getting darn hot!
I'm gonna have to resort to what sis cherryblossom did... :p

SubaruWRX
28-04-2010, 12:12 AM
I started to dance in front of her as she got sandwiched between us. I pulled B's hand and travelled upwards to her boobs and i placed his hands over her boobs and i saw him imediately groping and massaging them. I watched intently as he flicked her nipples as they protruded under her thin top. I guess most of u guys can imagine what else happened next. Guy C joined in the action as he finally got his hand up her skirt. She got fingered while B was simultaneously playing with her tits. Now all of us has moved into the darkest corner of the club as she got molested and hands were running all over her body. I fed my wife more booze and left her to them as i went to get more juggies. I went for a smoke and left her alone for almost 15mins and i returned to a distance and observe them. I saw her standing between the 3 of them. She was kissing A and stroking him thru his jeans while the other 2 were attacking her butt and pussy. I got really turned on when i see my wife locking lips with another guy. Its an erotic feeling that is hard to explain. A got excited and pushed my wife's hand into his jeans. I could see his song look as her hand (thought with much difficulty) slowly disappeared into his jeans... I realised this was slowly getting too hot and its a matter of time we attract an unecessary attention. Furthermore they looked like they were going to rape her there n then.

I approached my wife and re-claim her into my arms as i asked her if she wans to go now. She seemed sober enough by now and asked me what abt them. I knew she wanted to finish up her biz. I already had it all planned. I spoke to A and told him to follow us and i will let them finish up watever she has started. We exited the club as the 3 of them followed close behind. They made small talk with her as we walked to the next door shopping centre and entered by the carpark entrance. I had found out abt this secret location some time ago after a late nite movie. Now is the best time to mk full use of it.

We walked towards the lift and i pointed towards the small disabled toilet to my wife and i saw her literally wake up as she knew what i had planned for her. I asked the guys if they wanna all squeeze in or who wana go ahead 1st. They were almost fighting to be the 1st but she chose A as she grabbed his hand as i entered the cubicle with them, while the other 2 stood outside and wait.

peterpan mind i asking u a question?

u wont get angry mehh by those 3 unknow guy touch ur wife and some more
tat 3 guy still finger ur wife, after tat in the cubicle sure kena fk de lehh

u wont angry mehh??? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

SubaruWRX
28-04-2010, 12:15 AM
u wont get angry mehh when ur wife kena fk by those 3 guys???

J.Bonk.003
28-04-2010, 12:36 AM
I can help sis cherryblossom:D...

More updates....

kabuki mask
28-04-2010, 12:52 AM
I can help sis cherryblossom:D...

More updates....

haha we all wan to help her isnt it?

nstern
28-04-2010, 03:40 AM
Damn I think I need to keep my eyes open when I club. Love your stories PP (can i say love your wife more?? haha)!

J.Bonk.003
28-04-2010, 08:12 AM

That's his passion

GoldenMonkey1
28-04-2010, 11:46 AM

Please go through Bro PP's previous thread and look for your answers there. ;)

Skypiea
28-04-2010, 12:27 PM
bro peterpan, creampie pic creampie pic, any creampic coming up:D. 3 guys sperm cuming out of her pussy. Camping for the picture.

peterpan
28-04-2010, 12:43 PM
bro peterpan, creampie pic creampie pic, any creampic coming up:D. 3 guys sperm cuming out of her pussy. Camping for the picture.

Sorry to disapoint u but no creampie this time. Raw is war. Only i get to cum in raw...

Skypiea
28-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Sorry to disapoint u but no creampie this time. Raw is war. Only i get to cum in raw...

True true, raw is war. But i'll still support your thread, camping for more story and juicy picture:D.

ipwnyou
28-04-2010, 03:35 PM

At least at toilet bah. I'm reading at my own table in the office. Heng my colleague off. :x Nvm, chiong home then fap.

peterpan
28-04-2010, 04:41 PM
peterpan mind i asking u a question?

u wont get angry mehh by those 3 unknow guy touch ur wife and some more
tat 3 guy still finger ur wife, after tat in the cubicle sure kena fk de lehh

u wont angry mehh??? :mad:

Not really wont ngry lah. But pls read my previous threads and you will understand. Btw may or may not kena fk mah... hehe :p

LoveThai
28-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Any more steamy pics bro PP. :D

ch33zy
28-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Welcome back bro PeterPan.. The long reigning king in the field of hot wifeing.. All of us have been waiting very long to see you relate yours and your wife's encounters.. Keep on posting.. :D

mirkhanus
28-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Waiting anxiously for the next episode.....

peterpan
28-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Waiting anxiously for the next episode.....

Next episode will be very exciting but with a slight twist of events.

Y dont u make a guess what happened next? The person with the most accurate guess will receive exclusive after-party pics!!! I will be waiting...

Btw party on tonight again. Lets see if we can replay last week's events haha

peterpan
28-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Cmon any takers? :p

hornymarthafock
28-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Hi, let me take me be the first to take a stab in the dark.
Judging from your previous escapades, you'll probsbly let the two of them get hot and bothered, maybe your wife giving the guy a blowjob, make him cum, and then ask the next guy to come in... this time round, you'll ask the guy to f**k your wife and then at the same time take your dick in her mouth... after the guy comes, you'll be the one doing your wife and then the 3rd guy comes in and puts his dick in her mouth... the finale will be the 3 of you coming together.

Sincerely
Your avid fan.

Xavierguy
28-04-2010, 08:52 PM

Most definately welcome.. Slurp... The more the merrier... Really enjoyed it..

Ravenzou
28-04-2010, 08:57 PM
hmmm my guess is , one guy is doing yr wife, the other anal and one getting a bj?? while u take pic?? before they cum u bonk yr wife while they wank themselves and cum on her face???

HA HA!!!

Fowler09
28-04-2010, 09:01 PM
must be the 3 guys hav a go at her at the same time.
one take anal
one take pussy then
last but nt least, the mouth:p

Mikeyen
28-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Since Only A seleted n you follow shortly.....
A will continue finger fuck her n your wife will BJ him till he comes.
B the next together with C.....B get the FK n C get the BJ.....
All came at same times.....
Lastly you have the Whole show by showing your Fking skill
and make the 3 guys eye pop......which makes your wife comes
numberious times......

:D

mirkhanus
28-04-2010, 09:26 PM
My best guess, she gave a blowjob to the first guy before the 2nd guy came and fingered her again. Subsequently, the 2nd guy buay tahan and entered her. The 3rd guy became curious and entered the cubicle and you wife ended up giving a double header blow job while the 2nd guy was banging her doggy style. All took turns with her and ended with giving her facials...

That's my guess...

mirkhanus
28-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Sorry, got excited and double post.... Hahaha!

Bangster
28-04-2010, 09:28 PM
I try I try...!

Erm...

The 3 guys turn on you (Bro PP) instead? hahaah

peterpan
28-04-2010, 09:37 PM
I try I try...!

Erm...

The 3 guys turn on you (Bro PP) instead? hahaah

haha tis is the best i got so far! U have too much imagination...

So far none got it right, only 1 pretty close. C'mon u guys can do better

loverb0i82
28-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Let me guess..
Your wife gets a dick in a pussy, and a dick in each hand? She sucks them as she gets pumped? ;)

danielpng
28-04-2010, 09:53 PM
hmm.. yr wife bj for all 3 guys but refused to let them cum? then you go in and finish up the job, while the 3 others all cum on mrs. peterpan's face?

quite anti-climax.. :D

duguwuti
28-04-2010, 10:14 PM
let me gives it a try -

The guy C went back to Mrs Peterpan's back and start dancing behind her,his body touching her back.Slowly he put his hand under her short skirt & start stroking her pussy to stimulate Mrs Peterpan
All this while, both guys(A&B) was watching the whole erotic action done by their fren,guy C and they both quickly went down to the dance floor to dance nearby them
While they were dancing, their eyes was still focusing on their fren's hand which is still under Mrs Peterpan's skirt- busy stroking and digging her love hole
Then guy c signalled both of them to get more closer to Mrs Peterpan which they did and both of them were dancing side by side with her
They were so closed to Mrs Peterpan that their bulged pants was rubbing Mrs Peterpan's thigh and she can feel the hardness of the buiged from their pants
Then slowly Mrs Peterpan both hand were busy stroking A&B bulged pants - up n down.The 3 of them slowly moved Mrs Peterpan to one dark corner of the dance floor and start their erotic actions

If i guess it right then i will continued the other half if no then i will stopped it here - wait for Peterpan to update his story lol

viperf14
28-04-2010, 10:50 PM
i guess your wife only give A a bj cos none of the 3 guys have cd with them so in the end b and c get a hj or bj only and gets to finger your wife but you get to do your wife raw.

Long_LL
28-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Errr...you switched off the lights and have Mrs Peterpan play "Guess the hubby's dick' by blowing everybody.

You didn't poke A B or C, did you? :p

J.Bonk.003
28-04-2010, 11:55 PM
You do your wife and they ate her creampie??

zzz...
29-04-2010, 12:03 AM
My guess is while your wife is BJing half way Guy A, someone came and wanted to use the toilet, hence you have to leave and go to another place.

DarthRevan
29-04-2010, 12:14 AM
It's getting sexciting! :D

FireKuku
29-04-2010, 12:44 AM
ur wife never fail to make me cum!!!!!

farkadipa
29-04-2010, 01:32 AM
welcome back bro PP. as usual, you never fail to make me look forward for more updates and pixs. keke..

GoldenMonkey1
29-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Lets see, Mrs PP decided to tease guy A, refusing to let him cum, called for you instead. End up, you were the one cumming in her, and Mrs PP finished Guy A with a blowjob. Guy B and C, already cum in their pants. :cool:

Red_Wine
29-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Is it Bro PP fuck her from behind and Mrs PP at the same time blowing for Mr A? Or someone came into the toilet and join in the fun?? I also want to finger!!!

Skypiea
29-04-2010, 12:39 PM
This is something similar to arm red wine. How about this way, you are siting on the toilet bowl and fcuking your wife/you are fcuking behind your wife bending down at the same time guy A in front of your wife get blowjob, guy B on the left and guy C on the right of your wife get handjob by her. Guy A,B,C will interchange from time to time to get blowjob by your wife. Wondering this sound correct:p:D.

peterpan
29-04-2010, 02:15 PM
This is something similar to arm red wine. How about this way, you are siting on the toilet bowl and fcuking your wife/you are fcuking behind your wife bending down at the same time guy A in front of your wife get blowjob, guy B on the left and guy C on the right of your wife get handjob by her. Guy A,B,C will interchange from time to time to get blowjob by your wife. Wondering this sound correct:p:D.

Very close bro. Just switch the positions and add abit more details along the way...

peterpan
29-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Errr...you switched off the lights and have Mrs Peterpan play "Guess the hubby's dick' by blowing everybody.

You didn't poke A B or C, did you? :p

tat sounds fun... Shall try it next time!!!

zron.45
29-04-2010, 03:36 PM
hmmm.... very very interesting and kudos to you. Let me try:

Guy A went in first as wifey already took his hand... Guy A continue fingering her and wifey blows for him. Wifey got so horny that actually ask the rest to "cum" in as well. Everybody taking turn for a hell of a Blowjob from wifey while another ram her hard from behind. Bro PP either join in or continue watching, as wifey might be moaning loud liao... need somebody keep watch, Bro PP always the gentleman, let the 3 lucky fellows enjoy first while he keep "watch".... NO creampie allow, wifey welcummed all on her pretty face / hungry mouth. Asked the 3 guys get the hell out and Bro PP pumped wifey fast and hard, leaving a huge load in her pussy. Both left... wifey with a dripping pussy till they reach home.

:D Bingo?? If not got consolation prize??? LOlzzzz
Frankly, Bro PP... I am not your biggest Fan.

Coz I wana be better than that, I am your biggest AIR CON.

Skypiea
29-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Very close bro. Just switch the positions and add abit more details along the way...

Switch position:rolleyes:, then should be wifey go in with guy A, guy A sit on toilet bowl caring her breast while wifey giving him the blowjob. After awhile bro pp went in saw the scene, get arouse, pull up wifey dress and gstring to the side/pull down her gstring and start to fcuk her from behind. Not long, guy B and C also went in. Both of them went to left and right side of wifey for her to do the handjob. Is this how you say switch position:p:D. After reading so much from your past story liao, think should be like that lah since you said switch position. Bro peterpan, faster come back and tell me did i strike first prize leh:D.

Dunhill_11
29-04-2010, 04:09 PM
A,B,C and you switching around BJ, HJ and FJ. :D

peterpan
29-04-2010, 04:44 PM
I asked the guys if they wanna all squeeze in or who wana go ahead 1st. They were almost fighting to be the 1st but she chose A as she grabbed his hand as i entered the cubicle with them, while the other 2 stood outside and wait.

After we got in the cubicle, wifey sat Guy A down on the seat as she squat down and unzipped his jeans. He removed his buckle and released his super erected cock. My wife didnt bother about washing it clean and like a hungry animal started to lick the cockhead and started to suck on it like a lollipop. While sucking, she unbuttoned his shirt and played with his nipples while he romoved his jeans totally for better access. I watch as she tickled his balls now and licked them slowly before sucking 1 in and playing with it in her mouth.

I unlocked the door and open it slightly to let the 2 guys outside peep in on the action. They were shocked to watch their frd being serviced by this hot chick they just picked up moments ago... It was too horny to watch as i unzipped myself and whisked out my cock and started to wank as my other free hand started playing with her pussy again. My wife let go of her prey now and turned towards me and started to suck me to heavens. We were sweating all over as the ventilation was turned off. I tried to push her away as i felt myself cumming and she smiled and begged me to fuck her and give the boys a great show. She lifted her ass high towards me as she went down on A again. The boys outside were witnessing the same view now as i pulled down her gstring to her ankles and position myself at her pussy entrance. In 1 swift motion, i penetrated her slippery wet pussy and she let out a loud moan, almost gaging on A's cock. I started with slow but deep strokes as ii can feel the pressure in my balls going to explode deep in her. This left her begging for more. She want me fast n hard but i just wouldnt as i knew i will cum any second now. She worked against me and fucked me back as i stood there and left her to fuck me instead. OMG i cant take it anymore as i watch her deepthroat A and gagging with saliva all over his prick. She knew i was on the edge and delibrately reach up to A and kissed him while screaming my name!!! That was it. I grabbed her hips and pumped my last few strokes hard and fast, making her scream and groan as i burst all my cum into her pussy. I came and came as my balls emptied all its load inside her. She rested on his chest and licked his nipples as i recuperate and remove my cock as a huge glob of cum leak out and drip down her thigh. The 3 of us watched as she squeezed her pelvis as more cum leaked out. Wat a magnificent creampie sight!!!

kthan10
29-04-2010, 05:02 PM
I can hardly imagine wat the scene will be like, if I was there to witness... Think I would really wanna shoot my cum onto ur sexy wife's face... ;P

peterpan
29-04-2010, 05:04 PM
I walked to the basin to wash my spent cock as she continued her work on A, sucking and licking. Immediately a feeling of jealousy hit me, usually happens after i came and she was still not done with the rest...

I tried to control my emotions and walked out of the cubicle, almost drenched in sweat. I asked the 2 guys to follow me for a smoke as we left my wife and A alone inside the cubicle... We walked to the exit where we still have full view of the corridor leading to the handicap toilet and we lighted up. I asked them if they like wat they saw. They were suprised at my level of openess and said it was their 1st time encountering such an open couple. B now asked if he could fuck my wife as well. I thought for a while and decided to let them go ahead as i knew my wife definately wasnt satisfied yet. B immediately told us to wait for him as he hurried to the 7-11 nearby to grab some CDs. We were done with our cigarettes and went back to the sinful scene and the smell of sex hit me again. I opened the door and and saw my wife in a cowgirl position over A with her gstring on the floor and her top fully down at her waist. Her skirt covered her ass as her boobs was fully exposed and he was busy sucking them. They were cover in sweat and i saw my wife slowly bouncing up and down on him as she hugged his head nudging him to suck her tits harder. She was moaning away and the both of them were obviously in their own world, oblivious that we were watching...

Skypiea
29-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Bro peterpan, do i consider correct:confused::p:D.

Arucard
29-04-2010, 05:27 PM
I walked to the basin to wash my spent cock as she continued her work on A, sucking and licking. Immediately a feeling of jealousy hit me, usually happens after i came and she was still not done with the rest...

I tried to control my emotions and walked out of the cubicle, almost drenched in sweat. I asked the 2 guys to follow me for a smoke as we left my wife and A alone inside the cubicle... We walked to the exit where we still have full view of the corridor leading to the handicap toilet and we lighted up. I asked them if they like wat they saw. They were suprised at my level of openess and said it was their 1st time encountering such an open couple. B now asked if he could fuck my wife as well. I thought for a while and decided to let them go ahead as i knew my wife definately wasnt satisfied yet. B immediately told us to wait for him as he hurried to the 7-11 nearby to grab some CDs. We were done with our cigarettes and went back to the sinful scene and the smell of sex hit me again. I opened the door and and saw my wife in a cowgirl position over A with her gstring on the floor and her top fully down at her waist. Her skirt covered her ass as her boobs was fully exposed and he was busy sucking them. They were cover in sweat and i saw my wife slowly bouncing up and down on him as she hugged his head nudging him to suck her tits harder. She was moaning away and the both of them were obviously in their own world, oblivious that we were watching...

that means A fuck ur wife RAW??

peterpan
29-04-2010, 06:00 PM
that means A fuck ur wife RAW??

I wasnt sure at tat point as her dress covered her ass and we cant tell if she was fucking him raw. Her legs were on the ground as she grinded on him as he sucked her tits for dear life. After a few moments, we heard A groan as i knew he was about to explode as well. At this point B came back and join us as audience as we saw his song look as he started to grunt as he kissed her hard and grabed her ass. As this point, i went forward and squat down to observe as my wife lifted her ass and collapsed on his chest again... I was sure he has came when she lifted herself off him and i saw the sticky mess on his stomach and his groin area. I held my wife as she dismount from A and asked if she fucked him. She claimed she only intended to grind on his cock with her pussy but as it was too sweaty and slippery(and too horny of cos), his cock managed to 'slipped in' momentarily before he came and she managed to withdraw when she felt it expand and he eventually came outside. She gave me an innocent look that would kill a dinosaur and swear he didnt cum in her. It was a tense moment as she kissed me and stroke my cock again. She knew i was turned on as my cock hardness couldnt lie. I smiled at her, forgiving her as asked if she can clean up for A. She grabbed some toilet paper and wipe his stomach as she lifted his cock and licked the cum off before sucking it clean. I got horny again knowing the cum she licked consists of mine as well and knew i will give her a real good 1 when we r done with the guys...

peterpan
29-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Bro peterpan, do i consider correct:confused::p:D.

Only 80% leh....

Skypiea
29-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Only 80% leh....

More than 75% liao ma, closest among all liao tio bo:p.

mirkhanus
29-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Awesome!!! Beyond awesome...!!

Hopefully there's some accompanying pics...

testosterone
29-04-2010, 09:24 PM
very hot peterpan! please continue the story!

bangbangben
29-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Well Done Peterpan...

YOU NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME CUM!

Long_LL
29-04-2010, 10:26 PM
tat sounds fun... Shall try it next time!!!

Count me in. Heh heh.....the guessing part, not the poking.

zron.45
30-04-2010, 12:09 AM

Bro PP,
Actually this is absolutely Normal leh... and actually what happened before is the abnormal case here in Spore. Correct me if I'm wrong, I think even other "open minded" countries also not much Idols like u lor. :D

ttrentt
30-04-2010, 12:11 AM
what a night u had....:):):)

wwe7882
30-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Bro Peterpan,
Your updates are always truly amazing...
Always make me Wow !!!

xiaotaijian
30-04-2010, 12:28 AM
I wish i was one of the 3 guys or i was actually peterpan so that everyday i can get to have sex with this fantastic wife

peterpan
30-04-2010, 11:22 AM
I wish i was one of the 3 guys or i was actually peterpan so that everyday i can get to have sex with this fantastic wife

If u were me everyday fuck oso sian. Must look for new thrills...:D

Vraus
30-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Dude, great posting :D:eek:

Awesome. Simple and to the point. Man I have a hard on reading it..... :p:o

jonny1213
30-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Hi peterpan, I reali admire ur guts and courage to allow ur wife to fuck with strangers and somemore infront of you. But 99% bros here dun think they can share their wife with someone else.

leonard168
30-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Prayed you made all these out, many could never live with it:rolleyes:

Shogun456
30-04-2010, 03:33 PM
If u were me everyday fuck oso sian. Must look for new thrills...:D

Ya bro, same sentiments exactly. Initially with my gf, bang 7 x a week, now 2 x a week also got problem. Until recently we went clubbing together. She was drinking until quite high, then we proceeded to the dance floor to dance, i could see this guy keep trying to pick her up and rubba her on the dance floor. When i saw his hands went around his waist and moved to cup under her bra cup, i got a shock. I was quite angry, yet jealous, yet curious. The feeling was weird, but nonetheless, i banged her 3 x in the next 24hrs. hahaha

peterpan
30-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Ya bro, same sentiments exactly. Initially with my gf, bang 7 x a week, now 2 x a week also got problem. Until recently we went clubbing together. She was drinking until quite high, then we proceeded to the dance floor to dance, i could see this guy keep trying to pick her up and rubba her on the dance floor. When i saw his hands went around his waist and moved to cup under her bra cup, i got a shock. I was quite angry, yet jealous, yet curious. The feeling was weird, but nonetheless, i banged her 3 x in the next 24hrs. hahaha

Nice sharing ur experience. Bet u had a great night watching. The feeling is really hard to describe and priceless.

We always boast that if someone kachiao our gals we will surely protect and whack them. But when it really happens and as u watch, suddenly u get turned on and realise the inner self actually enjoy watching someone else taking advantage of ur gal. Be it innocently looking down her longkang while ur gal is trying a pair of shoe, to a full rubba by a stranger who wans to know her on the dancefloor. Soon after u may even roleplay this out during sex and hint her for trying it with another guy while u watch. Who knows she may have been eyeing that hot gym instructor for a long time, and now since u allow, she might just do it!

peterpan
30-04-2010, 07:43 PM
She grabbed some toilet paper and wipe his stomach as she lifted his cock and licked the cum off before sucking it clean. I got horny again knowing the cum she licked consists of mine as well and knew i will give her a real good 1 when we r done with the guys...

Let me try and continue the last part of the story. Guy A cleaned himself up and put on his jeans as B n C now took over. My wife reach for them as A and me went out and left them alone. We smoked as A apologized about just now and he admited he penetrated her just now but claimed it was an accident as it was all too slipery and he barely lasted a few strokes before my wife pulled out and he came outside of her. I understand and though i wasnt very happy, i didnt bothered too much. I asked if he enjoyed her just now and he admited she was the best fuck he ever had. She was simply horny and daring, unlike his gf who is very prudent and nv bbbj for him. He love her bbbj and asked me for tips how i trained her.

Anyway, we walked back to the scene and saw the 2 guys sharing my gal now. She was seated, sucking B while pumping C with hard and fast strokes. Alternating her attention, both of them were playing with her tits as sweat was flowing down her neck to her boobs. Wat a lovely horny sight. C decided to go 1st as he capped up and lifted my wife off the seat and bent her over to the sink and lifted her skirt. Her cleanshaven pussy was glistering with cum and sweat as C rubbed the entrance abit and penetrated her. I was glad i came back in time to witness this. He had quite a thick tool but she was so slippery that he had no problems entering. My wife rocked back to accept more of his cock as i saw the whole cock disappear into her love hole. C started to grab her hips as he whacked her hard, sending her screaming and moaning, gripping on to the sink and crossing her legs to gain a tighter grip. I could tell her orgasm was cumming as she begged him to "fuck me harder, harder!!!" as she judder her hips violently while he continued to pump her with harder strokes, prolonging her climax as he grabbed her tits and ram all the way in hard and jerked hard as he grunted and finally came. He was drenched with sweat as he slowly removed his cock from her. I saw the huge glob of cum collected in his CD and the creamy mess covering it. I knew tat must be my cum.

marquin
30-04-2010, 07:54 PM
This is great sexcapade... clap clap ...

How could you let a stranger do her RAW .... there so much undetected STDs ... its crazy.

sgbogyman
30-04-2010, 07:56 PM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/f0f94fea6f825c019d3ebd4623c3886a/0/DSC05844_e.JPG)

nice tops!

sammysam
30-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Bro Peterpan, 3 bows to you! Clap Clap! Gave me a hard on by reading your posting. I actually self masterbated last night while reading your posting. I can't believe myself. Pls pls continue...

peterpan
30-04-2010, 08:29 PM
B took over and sat down on the toilet seat and placed my wife over his lap as she cowgirled him. She positioned his cock nicely and sat down, engulfing his cock. He had a slightly thinner cock, but was much longer than the average ones. It was curved downwards and i knew his cock will be able to hit her gspot. He suckled on her sweaty boobs as she bounced up and down on him and pushed up her boobs for him to suck. She occasionally kissed him as he stared at her pretty face, telling her how sexy she was and hw he wish he could fuck her evryday. She promised to be his call-gal if he can make her cum like his frd did. Omg wat a challenge! He was damn sure he will make her cum. He cupped her butt and spreaded her ass cheeks as he almost carried her off him and dropped her down on his long dick. He continued doing so and i knew she loved it. She shouted his name as she begged him to fuck her harder as she was about to cum. He stopped the pounding and let her do her work as she bounced up and down hard on him. Each downward thrust was harder than before as his cock went deep into her. He squeezed and slapped her ass hard as she sucked his tougue. Sooner than expected, she sat down on him and shuddered as she grinded on his cock fully inside her deep. I knew it was deep. Waves and wave sof pure orgasm hit her as she moaned into his mouth and she was now completely drenched with sweat. Damn it was hot and sweaty!

He lifted her off him and bent her down over the toilet as she faced us and got rammed from behind. Her face was red flushed and her hair was messy. Her tits were bouncing with every his every ram as she closed her eyes and enjoyed his fucking. I reached to her and kissed her and it tasted salty. makes me wonder if its sweat or cum. This guy was great. He could fuck her for ages and remain hard but still not cum. I was getting tired of waiting for him to cum and exited to take a smoke. I left the 4 of them alone for the 1st time.

Anyone wanna guess what they will do to her?

Arucard
30-04-2010, 09:09 PM
B took over and sat down on the toilet seat and placed my wife over his lap as she cowgirled him. She positioned his cock nicely and sat down, engulfing his cock. He had a slightly thinner cock, but was much longer than the average ones. It was curved downwards and i knew his cock will be able to hit her gspot. He suckled on her sweaty boobs as she bounced up and down on him and pushed up her boobs for him to suck. She occasionally kissed him as he stared at her pretty face, telling her how sexy she was and hw he wish he could fuck her evryday. She promised to be his call-gal if he can make her cum like his frd did. Omg wat a challenge! He was damn sure he will make her cum. He cupped her butt and spreaded her ass cheeks as he almost carried her off him and dropped her down on his long dick. He continued doing so and i knew she loved it. She shouted his name as she begged him to fuck her harder as she was about to cum. He stopped the pounding and let her do her work as she bounced up and down hard on him. Each downward thrust was harder than before as his cock went deep into her. He squeezed and slapped her ass hard as she sucked his tougue. Sooner than expected, she sat down on him and shuddered as she grinded on his cock fully inside her deep. I knew it was deep. Waves and wave sof pure orgasm hit her as she moaned into his mouth and she was now completely drenched with sweat. Damn it was hot and sweaty!

He lifted her off him and bent her down over the toilet as she faced us and got rammed from behind. Her face was red flushed and her hair was messy. Her tits were bouncing with every his every ram as she closed her eyes and enjoyed his fucking. I reached to her and kissed her and it tasted salty. makes me wonder if its sweat or cum. This guy was great. He could fuck her for ages and remain hard but still not cum. I was getting tired of waiting for him to cum and exited to take a smoke. I left the 4 of them alone for the 1st time.

Anyone wanna guess what they will do to her?

second round for A and C and all without CD:D ... one anal one bbbj ,one fuck pussy

Long_LL
01-05-2010, 12:14 AM
A took the Ass.
B took the Breasts.
C took the Cunt.
As naturally as a b c.

peterpan
01-05-2010, 01:58 PM
does peter pan wear green hat?

yup. In the cartoon his hat is indeed green.

HumSup
01-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Yoz bro Pete... you are the man!! Will die to have a close encounter with you and your beautiful Mrs Peter Pan....

antartica
01-05-2010, 03:05 PM
the only thing left to do is a 3 way
DP + BJ
that is so fucking hot man!

if it really goes extreme... there's 4 of you guys... DVDA
but that is kinda over the top man!

bro PP
thanks for sharing...

mirkhanus
02-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Waiting intently for the next installment....

peterpan
02-05-2010, 05:14 PM
the only thing left to do is a 3 way
DP + BJ
that is so fucking hot man!

if it really goes extreme... there's 4 of you guys... DVDA
but that is kinda over the top man!

bro PP
thanks for sharing...

DVDA? Wats that?

red_squirrel
02-05-2010, 05:26 PM
DVDA? Wats that?

I think he was trying to say DOUBLE VAGINAL DOUBLE ANAL. 4 x penetration :).

peterpan
02-05-2010, 07:04 PM
I think he was trying to say DOUBLE VAGINAL DOUBLE ANAL. 4 x penetration :).

Wah lidat also can? Nv seen tat happen before...
Double vaginal mb. Double anal abit tough isnt it?

red_squirrel
02-05-2010, 07:07 PM
Wah lidat also can? Nv seen tat happen before...
Double vaginal mb. Double anal abit tough isnt it?

Ya lor.. Imagine also very difficult liao.. If really must perform will be :confused:.. The position all those very difficult to coordinate.. Even if enter liao there will be a space constraint :rolleyes:..

peterpan
02-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Ya lor.. Imagine also very difficult liao.. If really must perform will be :confused:.. The position all those very difficult to coordinate.. Even if enter liao there will be a space constraint :rolleyes:..

Too add in the awkwardness. It must be performed by only professionals. We r not up to tat standards yet. No where near.

tomvoyeur
02-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Too add in the awkwardness. It must be performed by only professionals. We r not up to tat standards yet. No where near.

U prob need gymnasts to do that lol. ;):D

red_squirrel
02-05-2010, 09:01 PM
U prob need gymnasts to do that lol. ;):D

haha.. maybe not.. but the dick must be super long in order to do it :D.. must be at least 10 inches :eek: to do it.. all poke inside liao then very small movement..

VitaminC99
03-05-2010, 01:02 AM
OMG! I cannot believe I actually sat in front of the com the whole of Sunday from 3pm until now, reading all 32 threads of yours! You are definitely the MAN. You are just bringing out the BEAST n every man. I salute you!! And you just found yourself and your hot wifey another ardent follower.

I enjoy reading and surfing SBF but I seldom posts and you certainly deserve all the compliments and points. Keep your adventures coming bro. Am hoping to bump into you at the clubs too!

ChevelleZ
03-05-2010, 01:53 AM
I guess u guys going to hotel or back to ur house and the guys going to DP her
and you will join them like usually? :)

arghh no cum drippin pics?

hotguy2406
03-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Nice sharing ur experience. Bet u had a great night watching. The feeling is really hard to describe and priceless.

We always boast that if someone kachiao our gals we will surely protect and whack them. But when it really happens and as u watch, suddenly u get turned on and realise the inner self actually enjoy watching someone else taking advantage of ur gal. Be it innocently looking down her longkang while ur gal is trying a pair of shoe, to a full rubba by a stranger who wans to know her on the dancefloor. Soon after u may even roleplay this out during sex and hint her for trying it with another guy while u watch. Who knows she may have been eyeing that hot gym instructor for a long time, and now since u allow, she might just do it!

Since u can let stranger to bonk ur wife why dun u arrange a section for all the bro here

R333
03-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Bro peterpan,
keep the story going! Your story damn good and your wife damn hot!

mr nokia
03-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Bro keep up your story..... Good job

peterpan
03-05-2010, 02:57 PM
OMG! I cannot believe I actually sat in front of the com the whole of Sunday from 3pm until now, reading all 32 threads of yours! You are definitely the MAN. You are just bringing out the BEAST n every man. I salute you!! And you just found yourself and your hot wifey another ardent follower.

I enjoy reading and surfing SBF but I seldom posts and you certainly deserve all the compliments and points. Keep your adventures coming bro. Am hoping to bump into you at the clubs too!

Well done. What took u so long to find us. From 3pm til 1am is a long time. How many times did my wife make u cum? And which is ur fav story?

7milos for u!

asdf8888
03-05-2010, 04:42 PM
bro you simply the best

VitaminC99
03-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Well done. What took u so long to find us. From 3pm til 1am is a long time. How many times did my wife make u cum? And which is ur fav story?

7milos for u!
Roar! Most of the clubbing experiences turned me on man! How u hook ur ger up with stranger guys really drives me nuts just by imagining it happen! But gotta say my personal favourite is still e birthday surprise u got for her - the 5 colleagues gangbang while u video the process. OMG, i will die to justget my hands on the vid. Heh,home made 5 in 1 lei! Can submit for Guiness World Record for home made vid - hotwifing category?! Lol!

tomvoyeur
03-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Clubbing is fun - except perhaps in stoical Sg lol. :D

Shogun456
04-05-2010, 07:01 PM

Haha, agree with you bro, i found out from my gf the whole story. Actually, i was kinda curious why the guy keep hitting on her even though there were guys in our group. Apparently, it was my playful gf that lead him on. Initially, he was dancing back facing her, i was facing her in front with a few frens at the side. What from her side of her story was, she felt someone grinding her from behind, so she just brush of as normal, then the guy realised that she had no resistance and just keep getting closer to her.

After that, felt his whole back leaning against her and his hand was brushing against her hand occasionally. She just left her hand there and he grabbed her hand, slowly holding her hand behind her back. That was when he turned around and started dancing with her. Apparently, they held hands for nearly a song long and didnt break free from each other. He then moved closer, hugging her and grinding her with his front and that was when i saw his hand move towards her waist and slowly under her bra cup. Thinking of it now makes me horny again. :D

anonymously-me
05-05-2010, 02:30 AM
peterpan bro,

nice to have you back n posting. your stories of u & mrs peterpan nv fails to wake my "brother" up. hope to see more pictures of ur escapade. :)

mtytoon
05-05-2010, 05:22 AM
awesome leh ... more pls :) woooooo

Red_Wine
05-05-2010, 12:54 PM
Reading Mr Pan thread is a very "torture" thing to do! Mrs Pan really made me wank myself until legs so weak liao!! HaHaHa

hunterhi
05-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Wa, Bro PP u started another Thread,

SHIT I M LATE again lioa...

izzt ok i can catch up.... KEEP it UP BRO...

iamme0099
06-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Behold the might PP & Wifey are back in action. Hooray for campers!!

Yardstick
07-05-2010, 07:42 PM
It is a Friday today. Is Mr and Mrs PP going anywhere tonight? :)

Dark4343
10-05-2010, 01:57 AM
Would you mind giving your wife number? I will like to give a try on it.

LowKa
10-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Great Story Peter!!!!

I would love to be there to see the actions for myself....

Thank you for taking the time to write it out... :)

LowKa
10-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Great Story Peter!!!!

I would love to be there to see the actions for myself....

Thank you for taking the time to write it out... :)

lordoftherings
25-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Bro Peterpan,
I read your thread last week and PCC'd on the pic you posted after reading your wife did Stranger A.
tried to catch up on the finale of her with 3 of them last weekend and the whole site was unreachable. tot many bros are jamming reading your posts. more pics of her dressings will make us more steam :)

very hot topic i guess...just curious what's the max men had she tried before?

chubbyg
25-05-2010, 08:49 PM
thanks for sharing the story bro. It's very kinky

peterpan
16-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Hey guys its saturday! Anyone wanna party with us tonight? Planning stage now, no destination in mind. Any recomendations? Drop me a msg!

benxmanda
16-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Bro peterpan,

Plz take some nice pix of yr sexy wifey for us to drool.:D

jur9
16-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Well bro, keep me posted on location :)

bigpotbelly
16-10-2010, 07:45 PM
i m interested... peter pan.. awaiting for the invite!

ghbs
16-10-2010, 08:54 PM
wow would like to join in.