PDA

View Full Version : looking for hotwife/swapping friends

testosterone
24-04-2010, 02:04 PM
heya guys,

i've been a loyal sammboy follower for years but i never got registered till now. let me give you abit of background about us.

we're a young good-looking couple from Singapore. We're both in our mid 20's. He's a professional stock trader and she's a final year student in the local university. Both of us came from top schools in sg, so we're well educated.

He's pretty good looking with a muscular and fit body and a good sized dick. She's tall and slim with a model like face and body.

She's been selected quite a few times for modeling events/etc but usually rejects them because she's just not that interested in it.

Her pussy is always wet and she's always ready for some hot sex. And she gives an incredible blowjob like you won't believe and she likes it in all positions (she looks incredible being taken from behind). She always swallows and she'll even do facials. Screams insanely loudly when things start getting intense. Best part is, her pussy is still nice and tight.

He's the good-looking masculine type who is very open minded in bed. He's great at living out your fantasy. Whether you like to be raped or made love to, he can do it. If you want to be called a dirty slut in bed from a guy who actually sounds like he means it, you got your man. He's fun and totally non-pushy.

We're interested in looking for other couples to have fun with either him or her or both. We're open minded, fun and pretty easy going.

We're intellectual and definitely can provide a good time (both in and out of bed). We're not the desperate type who needs to get to bed quickly but we definitely can heat things up if the mood is right.

if you're a couple that needs a guy or another couple, come PM us : ) single guys are welcome to PM us too. she's pretty selective so you have to be good looking and have a nice sized dick.