PDA

View Full Version : used/worn lingerie for sale

nightqueen
24-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Am selling used/worned lingerie due to an emergency case at home and i need money urgently.

(i know fast money = go back to fl but due to a past bad experience with one of the bro here im really not ready to go back into the scene.)

please do help me...

lingerie set (includes 1 photo with face censored wearing the lingerie of ur choice) , g-string, lacy, sweet girly, plain

$30/set

lingerie + video set (includes 1 short video of me masturbating into the lingerie of ur choise)

$40/set

photos alone or videos alone for sale too, feel free to pm me..

for lingerie sets, postage or drop off is available. payment to be done vie posb transfer.

i know i owe one of the bro here one video, ill send it over by tonight, am very stuck by alot of things right now and my mind is in a mess.

Historyx
24-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Payment via posb transfer? Who you trying to kid? How would i know after i transfer you the money, i would get my stuffs?

sequence79
26-04-2010, 10:30 AM
I suggest
Receive photo via email
Pay half
Receive the goods
Pay the other half

Reasonable?

fuckshit
27-04-2010, 04:33 AM
How do I know for sure the scent on the clothing is yours? you could get your dog to pee on it and pass it off as your cunt smell

28-04-2010, 12:02 AM
paiseh huh, i tin after i saw the youtube clip smells like japanese panties i dun dare to buy used panties frm unknow ppl liao.... but face to face mit tan the gal take off her panty rite in front of mi tan confirm will buy and smell like no 2moro:D