PDA

View Full Version : Looking for HJ

shy_guy159
24-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Hi people

Am from Australia and will be visiting Singapore sometime next month. Most likely will be staying near the Orchard area.

Any recommendation on where I can get a massage and HJ (maybe with the gal being nude). Not looking for anything more - scared of STI / STD. Private masseuse visiting hotel is fine too.

Thanks guys and happy to help if anyone is visiting here

jjlsk777
24-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Hi people

Am from Australia and will be visiting Singapore sometime next month. Most likely will be staying near the Orchard area.

Any recommendation on where I can get a massage and HJ (maybe with the gal being nude). Not looking for anything more - scared of STI / STD. Private masseuse visiting hotel is fine too.

Bro, you may want to try "Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos " section

nihonjin
24-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi people

Hi bro,
if you buy a copy of the New Paper and read the classified section before sports section, you will find lots of advertisement on Health Centres, some in and around Orchard. Whether or not they give HJ in the nude, I dunno. I guess it depends on how much the may wanna ask for.

Good luck

owen10
24-04-2010, 01:39 PM
hope tt u r really a foreigner, else do go thru SB under this section on 'Health Centre' to find out more. Juz use d 'Search' function on 'Orchard'.

for yr benefit of doubt, juz a lil bit of info d normal massage shops in Orchard charge a higher rate than those in neighborhood shops. Std rates in Orch is ard $50-60/hr compared to d std mkt rate of $30-40/hr. whthr they strip naked or not i dunno, u can try yr luck. if u r willing to pay, i wont b surprised they may.

try Orch Tower which there's a wide selection of shops to choose fr.
mainly chinese chicks with a small mixture of pinays n thais. im juz posting what is already known, nothing new or discreet.

hope u'll enjoy yr stay here mate. happy chionging!

heskey
24-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Try going to Fu Lu Shou building..........they have quite a lot of massage shops......

and mainly Bugis health spa is there too...

They will agree naked handjob with lots of oil.

shy_guy159
24-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Thanks people

I realised that there's a lot of posts here - just a bit overwhelmed by the quantity and I have no idea what's near Orchard or not

Regaine
24-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Hi people

I do really hope that you are very Australia . But it is not advisable to get any Hj in this point in time. It would be better if you just DIY and save the money too. Hope you will enjoy your stay in Singapore when you visit.

Regaine
24-04-2010, 09:25 PM
for yr benefit of doubt, juz a lil bit of info d normal massage shops in Orchard charge a higher rate than those in neighborhood shops. Std rates in Orch is ard $50-60/hr compared to d std mkt rate of $30-40/hr. whthr they strip naked or not i dunno, u can try yr luck. if u r willing to pay, i wont b surprised they may.

try Orch Tower which there's a wide selection of shops to choose fr.
mainly chinese chicks with a small mixture of pinays n thais. im juz posting what is already known, nothing new or discreet.

Bro you are so helpful with a complete stranger especially he got only 2 postings in Sbf. Too bad I can't up you again.:D

owen10
25-04-2010, 03:52 AM
Bro you are so helpful with a complete stranger especially he got only 2 postings in Sbf. Too bad I can't up you again.:D

bro i had my doubts if he's really a foreigner too but since im free on a lazy Sat, i juz gave him bene of doubt lah. afterall, it's juz typing a few lines n i didnt really gave out any privileged info.

Hi people

TS, thanks for yr offer to help us when we visit yr homeland. care to advise which state in Oz do u hail fr? i'm sure there r some bros in SB who will visit Oz n yr knowledge will come useful for them. :)

shy_guy159
25-04-2010, 05:41 AM
Am from Victoria

Only familiar with the RnT scene, but anyone who is interested in more should check out funinaustralia.com, which is just like this forum.

owen10
25-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Am from Victoria

Only familiar with the RnT scene, but anyone who is interested in more should check out funinaustralia.com, which is just like this forum.

that's a cool website. very informative. thks

enjoy yr stay n tyrsts in s'pore.

FiveCees
25-04-2010, 02:09 PM
yeah as Bros here pointed out to you - avoid those Orchard and Tourist area. Always negotiate hard before your small head take control. Anything more than $50-HJ - it's considered on the high side.

imho, try those joints around North Bridge Road - at least they give some proper massage. Do a search on ""north bridge road"" and you could find quite a few joints. Have fun in Sillypore :D

dbrudder
25-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Actually with talks of the General Elections coming, and the recent media hype about sex workers infiltrating the neighbourhoods, the Anti-Vice have been kind of active.

There are actually many places for massage with HJ. Just be safe and try not to pay more than necessary.

Regaine
25-04-2010, 08:56 PM
bro i had my doubts if he's really a foreigner too but since im free on a lazy Sat, i juz gave him bene of doubt lah. afterall, it's juz typing a few lines n i didnt really gave out any privileged info.

I thought you will be bz on saturdays scouting ard for new lobangs.:p:D

owen10
26-04-2010, 01:19 AM
I thought you will be bz on saturdays scouting ard for new lobangs.:p:D

i tend to sleep late on Fri nites n wake late on Sat'days. If no date on Sat nite, will usually place some bets n look for my football kakis to watch EPL loh. (but i usually dun bet matches involving Pool one. if i do, i wont bet agt Pool for sure. :D)