PDA

View Full Version : RESTRICTED FRs MAY BE FOR THE BETTER

retepoet
23-04-2010, 06:40 PM
dear bros,

i personally feel we should not be too details in our FRs as this will indirectly get all our good stuffs wipeout in no time. i've been to a lot of joints and felt all these FRs are going to do more damages than good to them. the authorities will be on the lookout here for lobangs from all kind bros here to wipe them out. just my 2cts worth in case some bros may have different opinions from me.

sinkeh
23-04-2010, 07:31 PM
A newbie here(registered I mean), but have been reading the posts.

I agree to some extent, but i think posts should consider :

- If a joint is not supposed to have some services, one should not be too explicit about those "illegal" services. Police don't act on it also they are wrong.

- If freelance services, just be sensitive about information that can lead to wiping out a good source for all.

DON"T GET CARRIED AWAY!

SinKeh:p

East
23-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Such as what details ? Location, names, services ?

What if you get a PM asking for more details and it is from a 8 or 9 pointer with lots of FRs ? Does not mean he is a real chiongster if you get the drift.... ;)

simone
23-04-2010, 10:08 PM
supportz ...!

cheers

ameth
23-04-2010, 10:10 PM
gd idea!!

;)

imp_z
23-04-2010, 10:15 PM
strongly agree.. perhaps, not too detail FRs.. need not go into the process part :p

cnnbccb
23-04-2010, 10:22 PM
strongly agree.. perhaps, not too detail FRs.. need go into the process part :p

Superb Idea ! :p

ShittyAss
23-04-2010, 10:27 PM
dear bros,

i personally feel we should not be too details in our FRs as this will indirectly get all our good stuffs wipeout in no time. i've been to a lot of joints and felt all these FRs are going to do more damages than good to them. the authorities will be on the lookout here for lobangs from all kind bros here to wipe them out. just my 2cts worth in case some bros may have different opinions from me.

Dun have to worry la...if AV wana raid those joints..they dun read FRs one...they got so many informers out there...they may surf this forum..but definetly dun go thru this forum to shut those joints down la...

nokia611o
23-04-2010, 10:32 PM
1. not too detail fr
so that location , gal cant be easily guessed.

torrokey
23-04-2010, 10:41 PM
I think you're right. Don't think AV depends on the information here to conduct raids

In fact, all TNs must comply to the massage establishment by june. If you take a look at Tokyo at PPcentre, they pasted their massage establishment license outside.

Come to jun, those TNs without this license pasted outside will kena raids anytime.

Dun have to worry la...if AV wana raid those joints..they dun read FRs one...they got so many informers out there...they may surf this forum..but definetly dun go thru this forum to shut those joints down la...

Ratcool69
23-04-2010, 11:51 PM
AV does look into the FR's here to find out the locations where what is going on..and be careful for there cld be AV guys registered here as well...they will use whatever way to get info...

xxeess
24-04-2010, 12:23 AM
AV does look into the FR's here to find out the locations where what is going on..and be careful for there cld be AV guys registered here as well...they will use whatever way to get info...

veri TRUE Bro!
those dat advertise in sammyboy,new paper.... are SITTING DUCKS!!!!!

owen10
24-04-2010, 05:02 AM
this issue has been discussed in SB so many times that i've lost count. RESTRICTED FRs? how DISCREET would we want to set the precedence for an FR? i feel that if an FR is discreet it should not even be called an FR anymore as it serve lil purpose.

imagine reading something like:

Xiao Rou
Looks 7/10
Massage 8/10
GFE 7/10

.... if u dun incl the specials, bros will start flooding yr thread or mailbox asking if this gal provide specials. if u incl, u fear AVs raiding the place.

as some bros commented, AVs will not be so free to any old how raid this raid that joint lah. there r juz too many of such shops in S'pore offering specials tt it's beyond ctl. do u think our authorities r blind n not know what's goin on in MPs n HCs? as long as there r no major complaints, no unwanted press exposures i dun thk there will be much damage done to the shops. our Garment do understd d needs of our men, esp d foreigners here whom many r deprived of sexual needs. im sure weighing sexual vice vs crime rate d latter is more serious.

imho if a place gets too high profile with too many posts, attracting a lot of attention it's wiser to avoid as the risk level of gettin raided increases. places like JSP, PPC, PC, Adelphi got raided in d past cos they were asking for it. bros who been thru d TN boom in d 90s n early 2000s era would have witnessed how some of these shops had gone overboard, turning d buildings into vice dens n damaging d reputation.

i think it all boils down to heng suay lah. u see some high profile threads here spanning more than 10 pgs yet d shop still existed after more than a year. while, as i recall several yrs ago there was this shop near Duxton which hookers clad in diff costume themes were hotly discussed in SB. soon it was busted after TNP ran a report. d shop juz passed away within a few months.

MaMister
24-04-2010, 05:48 AM
this issue has been discussed in SB so many times that i've lost count. RESTRICTED FRs? how DISCREET would we want to set the precedence for an FR? i feel that if an FR is discreet it should not even be called an FR anymore as it serve lil purpose.

imagine reading something like:

Xiao Rou
Looks 7/10
Massage 8/10
GFE 7/10

.... if u dun incl the specials, bros will start flooding yr thread or mailbox asking if this gal provide specials. if u incl, u fear AVs raiding the place.

as some bros commented, AVs will not be so free to any old how raid this raid that joint lah. there r juz too many of such shops in S'pore offering specials tt it's beyond ctl. do u think our authorities r blind n not know what's goin on in MPs n HCs? as long as there r no major complaints, no unwanted press exposures i dun thk there will be much damage done to the shops. our Garment do understd d needs of our men, esp d foreigners here whom many r deprived of sexual needs. im sure weighing sexual vice vs crime rate d latter is more serious.

imho if a place gets too high profile with too many posts, attracting a lot of attention it's wiser to avoid as the risk level of gettin raided increases. places like JSP, PPC, PC, Adelphi got raided in d past cos they were asking for it. bros who been thru d TN boom in d 90s n early 2000s era would have witnessed how some of these shops had gone overboard, turning d buildings into vice dens n damaging d reputation.

i think it all boils down to heng suay lah. u see some high profile threads here spanning more than 10 pgs yet d shop still existed after more than a year. while, as i recall several yrs ago there was this shop near Duxton which hookers clad in diff costume themes were hotly discussed in SB. soon it was busted after TNP ran a report. d shop juz passed away within a few months.

Well say bro... up you... cheers...

CLee2
24-04-2010, 04:29 PM
this issue has been discussed in SB so many times that i've lost count. RESTRICTED FRs? how DISCREET .......

I totally agree with Bro Owen10.

Personally, I think the FRs here will not do any damage to the joints .... it is those damned TNP reporters who should share a large part of the blame for the shutting down of the joints.

CLee2

ShittyAss
24-04-2010, 04:43 PM

>> haha..thats in 2005 bro..its spa orange at neil road if i can remember...the entire raiding scene was very fierce...smash the whole door to go in one...but then again...RIP to the owner..

Regaine
24-04-2010, 09:38 PM

I remember this case too plus many other cases. I also notice that some thread that become too popular it was busted very fast.So it just go to show that there is a leak here. For me I won't write such a detail fr . If the place I frequent gives good service and value for my money I will always go back for more.

PS on a side note heard that Al***h was raided yesterday. I wonder what happens to the record of customers who signed up for membership ?

Bros do cheong with care especially during this period.

besafe
24-04-2010, 10:11 PM
They ( the authorities) know nearly everything.
The initiative is in their hands.
As mentioned by brothers, be careful... a strong wind is blowing.

Tedesco
24-04-2010, 10:34 PM
Like that better don't cheong in Singapore. Go overseas better.

owen10
25-04-2010, 04:12 PM
I remember this case too plus many other cases. I also notice that some thread that become too popular it was busted very fast.So it just go to show that there is a leak here. For me I won't write such a detail fr . If the place I frequent gives good service and value for my money I will always go back for more.

PS on a side note heard that Al***h was raided yesterday. I wonder what happens to the record of customers who signed up for membership ?

i agree. in fact there r some threads in SB which has grown too 'hot' that im quietly worried for them. these r threads which 'over-provide info' by enthusiastic bros (or to put it bluntly, some bros who r too keen to earn rep pts), stating too much details. shall not name specific threads, chk out those threads which has a long hist. thr's no right or wrong in the format of an FR; juz be mindful who yr audience is n what kind of potential damage it may potentially cause. who knows, yr very FR may juz be d 1 which trigger d AVs into action.

over to Al***h, i'm a lil surprised it got busted. was it d old or new shop?
even tho thr r quite a lot of reviews this place aint as high profile as many of the others which remain unscathed. i've been to d old shop once for clean massage. my overall view fr d posts is that this shop is actually quite 'mild' compared to many others. i tend to feel it may be busted cos of immigration issues.

Tinkle Bell
25-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Thumbs up!!!:D

nokia611o
25-04-2010, 06:02 PM
if got raid lie low.
very low.

tuyet
25-04-2010, 06:32 PM
I also notice that some thread that become too popular it was busted very fast.So it just go to show that there is a leak here. For me I won't write such a detail fr .

Agree, lastnite b4 my massage session had saw 5 guys clad in "AETO auxillary security" vasts outside my designated hotel, and had attracted quite a big crowd..coupled with some bros had previously given a very detailed explicit FR on the messeur usual working location, my FL was so scared she nearly want to call it quit when i informed her..

Goes to show FRs written and posted on the forum would be best to just concentrate on whats inside the room and NOT outside (the nearby bldgs, shops etc).

zinkjjack
25-04-2010, 08:38 PM
look at what they are discussing over at katong....
not going to that place now.

Regaine
25-04-2010, 08:50 PM
i agree. in fact there r some threads in SB which has grown too 'hot' that im quietly worried for them. these r threads which 'over-provide info' by enthusiastic bros (or to put it bluntly, some bros who r too keen to earn rep pts), stating too much details. shall not name specific threads, chk out those threads which has a long hist. thr's no right or wrong in the format of an FR; juz be mindful who yr audience is n what kind of potential damage it may potentially cause. who knows, yr very FR may juz be d 1 which trigger d AVs into action.

Well said bro . Personally I feel that the activities of the last few days does confirm my suspicion that sbf is providing all the information for them . :(

May I suggest to all the TS that to really screen all who request for contacts. Secondly just a suggestion to bros who write frs not to be too detail as to what goes on behind close doors. You may never know who is reading them.Thirdly to protect the gems ideally to share with good reputable bros.

If bros have any good suggestions do bring it up.

Regaine
25-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Agree, lastnite b4 my massage session had saw 5 guys clad in "AETO auxillary security" vasts outside my designated hotel, and had attracted quite a big crowd..coupled with some bros had previously given a very detailed explicit FR on the messeur usual working location, my FL was so scared she nearly want to call it quit when i informed her.

Bro you very heng to escape . That is why never reveal the location in your fr . I always keep my frs short and simple.

owen10
26-04-2010, 02:29 AM
Well said bro . Personally I feel that the activities of the last few days does confirm my suspicion that sbf is providing all the information for them . :(

May I suggest to all the TS that to really screen all who request for contacts. Secondly just a suggestion to bros who write frs not to be too detail as to what goes on behind close doors. You may never know who is reading them.Thirdly to protect the gems ideally to share with good reputable bros.

If bros have any good suggestions do bring it up.

but bro how do we really 'screen' thru all d posts? we r onli assuming tt d newbies with few posts r the 'spoilers' while those with more than xx rep pts r d trustworthy ones.

have u watched 'Laughing Gor'? Expect d unexpected. Anyone in SB may juz be moles. how can we fully trust that an old bird with 1000 pts is definitely trustworthy? i think it's d perception formed by d rep system tt makes ppl feel this way. it's somethg psychological.

Thermometer
26-04-2010, 10:11 AM
but bro how do we really 'screen' thru all d posts? we r onli assuming tt d newbies with few posts r the 'spoilers' while those with more than xx rep pts r d trustworthy ones.

have u watched 'Laughing Gor'? Expect d unexpected. Anyone in SB may juz be moles. how can we fully trust that an old bird with 1000 pts is definitely trustworthy? i think it's d perception formed by d rep system tt makes ppl feel this way. it's somethg psychological.

Quite frankly, the "screening process" can only do that much.
It is near impossible to tell who is behind that cyber nick.
The intels are very good at blending in with the lingos practised here.
In fact, i am not even surprised that some of the intels were assigned
to try out the sessions just to gain the insights of the mode of operation.
Make FRs to their heads planning an operation.
The intels, i am quite certain are mixing into the crowds at KTV lounges, why
not the massage scene?

Regaine
26-04-2010, 09:31 PM

Hopefully someone can come up with a better on screening . :( At the rate things are going I think pretty soon I am going to retire up to a mountain.

retepoet
27-04-2010, 03:20 PM
thanks a lot for the fruitful brainstorming session with all the kind and laojiao bros :D at the end of the day, we should deide whether it's going to do more harm or good with solid FRs.... sigh....

KaChaNgPuTehMan
28-04-2010, 11:39 AM
My hats off to U "Owen 10"
U just took the words off my lips.

The authorities will act when your finger sticks out like a sore tomb and that invites unwanted or visible attention.

Being "discreet" here, by posting sketchy information or FRs, serves no purpose and eventual leads to a whole bunch of useless; " PM me location bro, THks"
Which means, that information will be available, eventually, to all ( who bother)

So just post your FRs, but be mindful of the feelings of all and if u want to keep on patronizing your fav haunts, u have to also realize that your post will lead to increase patronage ( or decreases if its a bad one), which will eventually lead to that "sore thumb", which eventually means you have to look for some where else for your fixes.

yes contradicting, but true ..unfortunately...that is life as we know it

oldskool83
04-05-2010, 12:32 PM
I totally agreed on this statment, bro with points like me doesnt mean we might be 'spoiler', it might juz mean we not as active or not are not contributing enuf in this forum. It is really hard to do "screening" in the cyberworld..

<山雞>
04-05-2010, 04:13 PM
dear bros,

Agree with you TS,many raids have been going on recently.Hope those WL can earn what they want in SG and return to their country happily.So I hope newbies out there like me,if you wanna pass ctc of WL,pass discreetly.:)