PDA

View Full Version : The slut that I am

paperplanes
22-04-2010, 08:38 PM
I was reading a story earlier on the site and decided to share mine, almost all of it is true, except for a few minor details.

Apologies if this is badly written, writing was never my thing.

It was semester break again and I decided to get a vacation job, after a couple of searching, eventually got one in one of the apparel chain. The first week on the job was good, even though my legs ached from standing all day.

The second week I was there, my co-worker (Annie) brought Sam in to work with me, she was catching Sam up on everything cos he works there once a week only and she left but before leaving, she told Sam "Don't flirt with Alexa! Do your job!"

I was thinking, "Eww no"

So after Annie left, Sam and I got to talking.

Sam: So do you like working here?
Me: Yea everyone's nice to me, long hours though.
Sam: Are you on your sem break?
Me: Yea, you?
Sam: Nah school has started, I only work here on Saturdays now.
Me: Ahh, which school are you in anyway?
Sam: NUS
Me: Studying?
Sam: Psychology
Me: No way, I mean, what can you do after you graduate?
Sam: I could teach
Me: But that's kinda...
Sam: Kinda?
Me: I don't know, but being a teacher's no fun
Sam: Neither is this job
Me: Yea but this is a vacation job, that's your career.
Sam: I'm an intellectual, we won't starve
Me: Ahh ok, good for you
Sam: Which school are you in then?
Me: SMU
Sam: That's where all the cute girls are.
M: I know, I'm one of them.

Then Sam scanned me from head to toe.

Sam: No, not really.
Me: Shut up, go back to the geeky virgins in NUS la.
Sam: Nah I don't like virgins, I like sluts.
Me: Then you should have come to SMU instead, sluts galore dude.
Sam: Is that why your skirt's so short?
Me: Yea! To get the men to buy more crap!

We both laughed.

People started coming and we didn't have much time to talk, then this guy who's been coming for the past few days came again. I recognized him so I smiled at him. After picking out a couple of stuff, he came to the counter to pay and tried to make small talk.

Cust: So you're new here?
Me: Yea, about a week ago. Cash or?
Cust: Card
Me: Hokay that'll be $xxx
Cust: How old are you anyway? You look kinda young
Me: Really? My friends are always saying I look older than I am. I'm 19 anyway (It was 2 years ago)
Cust: Oh yea then you do, I thought you're 22 or something

I smiled and finished his transaction.

Cust: Cute hair btw.
Me: Aw thanks (completely beaming)

The store's pretty small so I know Sam heard our conversation and when it got quiet again, he leaned over the counter to talk.

Sam: I don't get what that guy sees
Me: What guy?
Sam: That guy who was flirting with you
Me: Oh of cos you don't get what he sees, you like the ugly ones
Sam: But then I would understand his...sense of beauty. Or the lack of. (Trails off laughing)

It was a few hours more, we had a few laughs in between. It was time to close and we closed up the store together, I was about to go back myself.

Sam: Where do you live?
Me: Siglap
Sam: You want me to send you home?
Me: You drove? But parking here is crazy.
Sam: I parked at the public carpark nearby. So do you want me to send you back?
Me: Nah it's fine, I'll go back myself.
Sam: Aiya I'll send you back, it's near enough.
Me: Hokay, thanks.

We didn't talk bout much in the car, about the people at work earlier and whatnot. My phone rang, it was my girlfriend.

Me: Hi baby
Gf: Have you finished work baby? You wanna come over?
Me: Yea but I'm on my way home already
Gf: Please? (And I can just imagine her puppy eyes already)
Me: Ahh ok, I'll be there soon.
Gf: See you baby! Love you!

Sam: Was that your boyfriend?
Me: No that was my girlfriend
Sam: Shit you're gay?!
Me: No I like boys as well.
Sam: No way!
Me: What why?
Sam: No nothing...I just didn't think you swing both ways. How long have you two been together?
Me: 2 and half years.
Sam: Wow, you must really love her.
Me: Yea I do. Ok anyway, I gotta go to her place. Just drop me off and I'll take a cab there.
Sam: Where does she live?
Me: Hillview
Sam: Oh I live there as well, I'll send you.
Me: What? I thought you live near me
Sam: What gave you that idea?
Me: You said it's near enough, I thought you meant it's near enough to your place.
Sam: Well you should have asked. Ok I gotta turn back now.
Me: Thanks!

There was a short silence.

Sam: Why didn't you tell me you're bisexual?
Me: Well it never came up
Sam: Are you really bi? Or do you just like girls?
Me: I like boys as much as I like girls. I just found the right girl instead of boy.
Sam: Have you ever slept with a guy then?
Me: Yea of cos. Why would I like them if I haven't fucked one?
Sam: How many guys and girls have you slept with?
Me: Nuh uh uh, I don't tell.
Sam: Why? It doesn't matter
Me: Yea then why does it matter if I tell or not?

Sam made a face and I laughed. We talked for a bit more and we reached my girlfriend's place, turns out he stays reeally close to her.

Me: Thanks for the ride, I'll see you next week then. Are you gonna be working next week?
Sam: Yea, I'll see you next week.

I closed the door and went up to my girlfriend's place. I called her and she opened the door.

Well, let me know if any of you like this at all so I'll know to continue or not.

gocoffeebean
23-04-2010, 11:13 AM
yesterday until now .. no one reply.
k lah i support you.

Continue writing :)

chc218
23-04-2010, 11:28 AM
I support.I like your story.Pls continue.

licker69
23-04-2010, 11:29 AM
nice one...you should continue

smoothnsleek
23-04-2010, 11:34 AM
Carry on slut. Beats waiting for AV raids to cool off. Haha, kidding. Yea, you write well...can feel the situation gonna climax in something nice...or unexpected. When story ends, let's see if we cud make a book or sumting. So u shud be 21 now?

paperplanes
23-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Yea I'm 21 now

thisisme
23-04-2010, 12:15 PM
YEA !!!:cool:

Eager2enter
23-04-2010, 12:23 PM
camp for more

Verizon
23-04-2010, 01:06 PM
I maybe a bit dense cos of the dialouges. But still quite interesting.

crazytiger
23-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Interesting!!! Waiting for more, Sis:)

paperplanes
23-04-2010, 04:18 PM
My girlfriend came to the door and I saw her brother in the hall watching tv. We exchanged hellos and went to her room (oh btw, her brother is the only one in the family who knows we're together but we've always guessed that her parents know but are just in denial)

When we got into her room, I sprawled across her bed.

Gf: Baby don't just lie there like that, move aside.

I moved aside and she laid beside me, we turned to face each other.

Gf: Tired from work huh baby?
Me: Yea, my legs are aching soo bad
Gf: You poor thing (while stroking my hair) You want a foot rub?
Me: Nah it's ok, you don't have to do it baby

Then she got up and started massaging my calves.

Me: Ohhh, yea there.
Gf: (mimicking me) Nah it's ok, you don't have to do it baby

I made a face and smiled sheepishly.

Gf: You want a back rub as well?
Me: No you're not doing that! (her back rubs = sex)
Gf: But aren't your shoulders aching baby? Don't you want me to ease some tension in your shoulders?
Me: I'm sure that's where you wanna "ease some tension"
Gf: Aww I just wanna do something nice for my baby
Me: No you just wanna do her
Gf: Fine, bitch.
Me: You the bitch

At this point, she stopped rubbing my calves and got on top of me. She put her lips on mine and shoved her tongue down my mouth, while grabbing my left boob. Her hand slid under my tank, rubbing my breast for a bit. She pushed my bra aside and squeezed my nipple lightly, I let out a soft sigh. I stopped kissing and pushed her down on the bed instead. I sat on her thighs and started kissing her neck, and then biting it. She breathed harder, and I bit her neck harder. She moved her right hand and started rubbing my clit, I lifted her tee and kissed her beautiful breasts. I licked her entire left boob and moved onto her nipple, licking and sucking it. We were both breathing kinda by now, I moved my left hand down to her shorts and put my index and middle finger in. She moaned softly. It was moist enough to put my fingers in without any lubrication, and so warm. She unhooked my bra, removed it and threw it on the floor. I took my fingers out and put it on her lips, she sucked my fingers, and I licked it. We locked lips with loads of saliva and tongue, while trying to undress ourselves.

We got into the 69 position with me on top, I was fingering her and I could hear the squishing sound from her very wet cunt and I couldn't take it, I buried my face in her wet, wet hole. Her moans were so sensual and she was tightening her grip on my arm. I sat up straight on her face and she tongue-fucked me. I grabbed onto her bed frame and tried soo hard to stifle my moan. She's licking and licking, I could actually feel my clit swell up and it was so fucking good. I got off her face and went down on her again, I could feel her body tensing up, her hand grabbing my hair and she was taking deep breaths, also trying not to make too much noise. And she came.

I laid beside her and she kissed me on the cheek. (And yes, if you're wondering, I don't usually cum when we have sex. It's just too fucking hard for me to cum and we've gotten used to it) We cuddled for a bit before going into the shower together cos her brother went into his room already. I stayed the night and she sent me home early morning the next day cos I had to go to work.

I know it's an abrupt end but I gotta go, gonna catch Shutter Island with friends later. Scorsese! I'll be back later tonight boys!

alan0338
23-04-2010, 06:00 PM
nice write up sis, pls continue :)

affliated
23-04-2010, 07:55 PM
huhuhu...hot hot hot:)

simple2kee
23-04-2010, 08:07 PM
camping here for more updates. :)

Blackstar
23-04-2010, 08:18 PM
thanks for sharing your story wit us

screwthemcrazy
23-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Wow, this gal can really describe well...

"Clit swells..." sia

paperplanes
24-04-2010, 04:48 AM
Back from the movie! Any Scorsese fans around?

It was Saturday and I got to work with Sam again, I wasn't really excited or anything like that then but I was kinda looking forward to seeing him again. He came in with a black tee and very tight jeans. I looked at him with a "reeally?" face.

Me: Those are waayy too tight man
Sam: They're cool ok!
Me: If you say so
Sam: You don't know anything la. Anyway was it busy earlier on? Did Annie come in?
Me: No, it's been pretty quiet.
Sam: Ok I'm gonna go get some food, starving!

He came back bout 15 mins later with sandwiches and a pie.

Sam: There, for you.
Me: Why? I didn't ask you to buy it (I had no idea why I sounded so...rude)
Sam: What? I thought you'd be hungry. Looks like your face anyway haha.
Me: It soo does not! Arghh. What pie is it anyway
Sam: Chicken and something, I forgot.
Me: Ok how much is it? I'll pay you back for it.
Sam: No need la
Me: Are you buying me pie cos you think I'm cute?
Sam: Uhhh no, you're not cute enough for me to buy pie for. I'm just trying to be a nice colleague.
Me: Oh, fine. Thanks, I guess. (with a scrunched up face)
Sam: Hello? With a smile, not that awful expression.
Me: (with a fake, wide smile) THANK YOU SAMMY! (Oh I just realised the coincidence hah)
Sam: Not good, but better.

And he put his finger on my dimple, I was actually a little taken aback but didn't say anything cos I didn't wanna seem like a prude.

Sam: Maybe that's what deceives people into thinking you're cute.
Me: It's more than my dimples ok, it's my aura of awesomeness haha.
Sam: Rightt, though I'm pretty sure your girlfriend's the only one who sees it.

I sneered at him, he grinned back at me. It seemed pretty sickening back then but just funny now.

Sam: I'm gonna go eat my sandwich behind, yell if you need me.

I rung up just one customer while he was eating in the backroom. He came out after 10 mins I think. He told me to go eat my pie before it gets cold so I did, cos I was kinda hungry.

Work was busy, loads of people came in after 7 so time passed real quick. It was closing time and there was a bit of trouble with closing but we finally did it after 45 mins.

Sam: Are you hungry? You wanna go for supper?
Me: Yea I am actually. Where should we go?
Sam: Holland Crystal Jade? I'm craving for some dim sum.
Me: Yea ok

He drove us there and we ordered some dim sum and whatnot.

Sam: Why hasn't your girlfriend called?
Me: She texted me earlier, she's rushing for a deadline.
Sam: Does her family know about you two? Does your family know?
Me: Yea her brother knows, we think her parents know but just won't admit it. My mom knows as well.
Sam: She's cool with it?
Me: She doesn't really care I think, we're not close, my mom and I
Sam: What bout your dad?
Me: They're divorced, I haven't talked to him since I was 5.
Sam: Oh I'm sorry
Me: Nah it's ok, it doesn't bother me. What about you? Do you have a girlfriend? Or boyfriend? According to your pants.
Sam: My pants are awesome lady. And I don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend now.
Me: Honestly, are you gay?
Sam: No! I mean, I've thought bout it but I can't see myself getting fucked in the ass by another guy or kissing another guy so yea, I don't think I'm gay.
Me: Have you tried?
Sam: No and I'm not tempted to.
Me: So you like boobies?
Sam: Yes I like boobies.
Me: What do you think about mine?
Sam: (looks at my chest with an raised eyebrow) Average, or below average.
Me: Oh I will have you know I have awesome boobies, it's just my t-shirt.
Sam: Hoooohkay.
Me: Are you seeing anyone then?

He raised his hand and tucked some stray hair behind my ear, I actually felt shy when he did that but I didn't wanna read too much into his actions.

Sam: I was. Well not really dating but I really liked her but it didn't work out. I 'm actually still a little heartbroken.
Me: Awww. (And I genuinely felt bad for me)
Sam: Shut up, let's eat.

It felt really good to stuff our faces with dim sum after a long day, (gosh I'm craving for some of their mini egg tarts) super stuffed with siew mai, char siew bao, har gao and blah blah blah.

Me: Let my pay, you bought me pie, it's only right.
Sam: You don't have to, it was one pie.
Me: It's only dim sum, let me buy. You can pay for our steak supper next time.
Sam: I'm not paying for a steak supper and who the fuck eats steak for supper?
Me: I don't know, really rich people? I'll pay, you can get it the next time.
Sam: Fine, thanks.

We walked downstairs and I was about to go off.

Sam: Where are you going?
Me: Get a cab
Sam: Don't be silly, I'll send you home. Or are you going to your girlfriend's place?
Me: I'm going home, I'll just take a cab back. It doesn't make sense to send me to Siglap and then come back here.
Sam: Aiya it's fine, I'm driving. It's not like I'm walking you home.
Me: It's ok, there are cabs everywhere here.
Sam: Just let me drive you back la.
Me: Alright, thanks. (It's actually quite annoying when 2 people who just met try to be all polite with things like that, with the check and all.)

In the car

Sam: Well thanks for dim sum again.
Me: Stop thanking me already!
Sam: Just trying to be polite.
Me: Don't, it feels weird.
Sam: It's weird that people are polite to you?
Me: No it's weird that you are.
Sam: But I am a polite person!
Me: No polite person would tell someone he'd just met that she's not cute.
Sam: Haha! Are you still harping on that? Anyway do you only work weekends or all week?
Me: All week, why?
Sam: No nothing.

I shrugged it off.

Sam: Oh can I have your number? Don't get me wrong, just that if I'm running late or anything, I can call you.
Me: You're so defensive! Give me your number, I'll call you
Sam: XXXXXXXX. And I'm not defensive.
Me: (while dialing) Ok called you, that's my number.
Sam: Ok I'll save it later.
Me: And I'll save you under "Buttwipe"
Sam: And I'll save you as "Cuntface"
Me: Bitch.

He laughed.

We got to my place after 20 mins or so.

Sam: Well, you're home.
Me: Thanks for the ride home. I'll see you next week?
Sam: Yea I'll see you next week.
Me: Bye

I felt a slight reluctance to leave his car and that was rather unsettling for me. I got out and walked toward the lift lobby. I knew I was developing feelings for him but I didn't know why. He's not particularly good looking and he's not very tall but there was something that I found weirdly attractive about him. Probably his dorkiness, or maybe it was him constantly making fun of me, it just felt so...juvenile. And that's refreshing since most guys I've met are sweet-talkers (I'm not complaining! Really!). But like I said, I didn't wanna read too much into his actions or put too much thought to it, cos I honestly didn't think the attraction was mutual since he was mocking me constantly.

Gee I started writing at bout 3 and it's almost 5 already.

paperplanes
24-04-2010, 04:49 AM
And thank you all for your comments, I appreciate it! :D

viperf14
24-04-2010, 10:32 AM
nice story. :) camping for more :D

Xgenre
24-04-2010, 11:07 AM
Lesbian sex is quite intriguing for us guys. Can you write more about your lesbian sex experiences? A lot of guys can't picture the joy of certain actions, like scissoring. Will like to hear from ladies who probably had tried it like yourself.

Spoken to a bung who used strap-on dildos with her lesbian gf. Quite interesting. She just straps it on and moves the dildo in and out of her gf. She was surprised when I asked her about the speed of her pumping and the angles of the position. Her style of penetration is gentle with greater emphasis on the emotions of the moment. For us guys, when we have sex, the angle of the penetration and the speed of the pumping is important. Anyway, will love to hear more about your story.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-04-2010, 11:09 AM
It's always a challenge having a conversation with a physchologist :D

simple2kee
24-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Gee I started writing at bout 3 and it's almost 5 already.

sis, u r really hardworking. from ur rep pts, i could see tht it is paying off. take a rest. :)

paperplanes
25-04-2010, 01:19 AM
sis, u r really hardworking. from ur rep pts, i could see tht it is paying off. take a rest. :)

Hah I just like to share (:

nightfly1966
25-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Back from the movie! Any Scorsese fans around?

I am!:) so how's e movie girl?

Radium
25-04-2010, 01:16 PM
My mind is working oevertime to imagine the scenes......:D

dead123
25-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Thanks for sharing brother.

More
25-04-2010, 09:33 PM
:confused: TS you male or female? But anyway your points are getting very fast up. Your story really touches many guys here.

paperplanes
26-04-2010, 12:01 AM
I am!:) so how's e movie girl?

It wasn't as good as I'd expected it to be but go watch it anyway!

paperplanes
26-04-2010, 12:08 AM
:confused: TS you male or female? But anyway your points are getting very fast up. Your story really touches many guys here.

I'm a girl, a sweet young thing as you call it here :D

jontay
26-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Ger ger, storli pull handblake Liao?

naturegreen
26-04-2010, 12:53 AM
All I can say is good efforts ;)

paperplanes
26-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Throughout the week, I kept thinking about Sam, about his little gestures. How he touched my face, my hair. It felt very...intimate and I craved more of that, I had butterflies everytime I thought of it. At the same time, I keep telling myself the actions don't mean anything and he probably does that to all his female friends. I felt like I was 15 all over again, crushing on someone whose feelings I'm not even sure of.

One night during work, the same guy who was flirting came to the store again. Let's call him Jake, cos I honestly forgot his name.

Me: Oh hey
Jake: You're here alone?
Me: No the other girl wasn't feeling well so she went back first, we're closing anyway.
Jake: Oh ok. Here, for you.

He takes out a clear plastic container from the paperbag in his hands. It was a box of macaroons.

Me: Oh what for?
Jake: Nothing, I just thought you'd like it. I made it myself. (I don't like macaroons at all actually)
Me: Oh wow thanks but you shouldn't have. You bake?
Jake: I love to cook! But I especially love making desserts.
Me: Great! I love desserts
Jake: I can bring you more desserts if you want to.
Me: Nah it's ok, it's very nice of you though. Thank you for the macaroons.

We talked for a bit more and then the biggest surprise ever, Sam came in.

Me: Hey! What are you doing here? (Looking very surprised with a huge smile on my face)
Sam: I was in the area so I thought I'll come and see if you need a ride home. (in a rather nonchalant manner)
Me: Uhh yea, give me 20 minutes. I'll be done soon.

Sam said hi to Jake and I don't know how but they started talking about French restaurants, I think. After I closed the store, they were still talk about it and the three of us stood outside to talk, well they talked and I listened.

Sam: Hah yea, I'll see you around then.
Jake: Yea, do you work here as well?
Sam: Just on weekends.
Jake: Ok cool, I'll see you two then.
Me: See you, thanks for the macaroons.

Jake smiled and said bye. Sam and I started walking.

Sam: He gave you macaroons?
Me: Yea, do you want them?
Sam: But he bought them to YOU, not me.
Me: He made them actually, but I don't like macaroons, at all.
Sam: Why didn't you just tell him then?
Me: Not nice la, I mean, he made them and brought it all the way here for me.
Sam: Haha what a sucker.
Me: But you were talking to him for so long earlier on!
Sam: He kept going on and on so it wasn't me.
Me: Tsk.

We got to his car.

Sam: Are you hungry?
Me: A little.
Sam: Eat your macaroons then hah.

I gave him the face, it looks a little like this -.-

Sam: Where do you wanna eat then?
Me: Nah it's ok, I'm tired.
Sam: Ok then, I'll send you back.

There was a short silence.

Sam: Would you go out with that guy?
Me: Who? Jake?
Sam: Yea
Me: Maybe, he's quite cute. Plus he cooks.
Sam: God those macaroons are such a cheap trick. He could have bought them.
Me: Maybe, least he makes the effort to lie bout it.
Sam: What about your girlfriend?
Me: What about her? Tsk, I'm not really gonna go out with that guy.
Sam: Why not then? He made you macaroons and all
Me: I'm just not interested.

Sam did a little nod.

Me: Do you wanna have dinner on Thursday?
Sam: Are you asking me out?
Me: No, it's just that nobody's free to have dinner with me on Thursday.
Sam: Not even your girlfriend?
Me: She's busy with assignments.
Sam: Yea ok, Thursday sounds fine.
Me: Ok i'll call you (I was extremely happy but was trying to play it cool)

And thank you all, who likes the story (:

crazytiger
26-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Keep it going Sis, waiting for more ....... :D

Kaezen
26-04-2010, 05:21 PM
sounds like you are gonna have both of them!!!

simple2kee
26-04-2010, 08:00 PM
And thank you all, who likes the story (:

i like ur story. thks for sharing. :)

paperplanes
26-04-2010, 09:21 PM
sounds like you are gonna have both of them!!!

Ahh no, I didn't (:

thomas88
26-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Nice story....initially I find it a little bored but after continued reading, I'm finding it rather nice now. ;)

Keep it up, rewarded you with a little 5 points.:p

redolent
26-04-2010, 10:47 PM
I like it. So slutty!

bigmannow
26-04-2010, 11:00 PM
I'm definitely , honestly and sincerely staying here for paperplanes :)

paperplanes
27-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Nice story....initially I find it a little bored but after continued reading, I'm finding it rather nice now. ;)

Keep it up, rewarded you with a little 5 points.:p

Thank you! I appreciate it!

paperplanes
27-04-2010, 12:52 AM
I'm definitely , honestly and sincerely staying here for paperplanes :)

That is very sweet of you, gee thanks (:

paperplanes
27-04-2010, 03:18 AM
I texted Sam on Wednesday evening.

"Hey where do you wanna have dinner tomorrow?"
"Where will you be? I'll pick you up?"
"I'll be in town, I'll just meet you in town?"
"Yea ok, I'll see you at 730?"
"Ok, see you"

I was really excited, I haven't been on a first date ever since I got together with my girlfriend. Before Sam came along, I honestly couldn't see myself cheating. I mean, of cos I've done stuff behind my girlfriend's back but I don't really consider that cheating since there were no actual feelings involved but with Sam, it's a whole different story.

Thursday evening came, I was with a couple of friends over at Lido's TCC and I got a text from Sam.

"Hey I'm here already. I'll wait for you at Borders"

I left my friends and walked over to Borders, found him in the literature section.

Sam: Oh you're here quick. Where were you?
Me: I was over at Lido
Sam: Ok, do you wanna eat here or?
Me: I'm easy
Sam: Dempsey?

We went over to P.S Cafe and settled there for dinner.

Sam: What did you do earlier on?
Me: Met a couple of friends, went for tea and walked around.
Sam: Tsk, lady of leisure.
Me: Well yea, I honestly didn't have anything better to do but it's not like I'm this free all the time. What about you? Bet you've been wanking all day.
Sam: I wasn't, was working on a paper.

Dinner was ok, we shared a slice of cake which was reeeaally good. Too bad they don't serve it anymore. The bill came, I offered to pay but Sam insisted on paying which was nice since it wasn't a date or anything (not to me then).

Sam: Where do you wanna go now?
Me: I don't know really. A movie? But there's nothing good on now.
Sam: Timbre?
Me: Yea ok.

So we walked to the car and before I got in, Sam came behind me and hugged me. I went "woah" in my mind, but like a good a woah. I just stood there, with my arms by my side while he hugged me.

Sam: I don't know when can I do this again so...

He took his arms off me and looked at me, I still didn't say anything.

Sam: I'm sorry, that was inappropriate of me.
Me: No no no, don't apologize. I mean, I like you, I really like you. I just didn't think the feeling's mutual.
Sam: Of cos I like you, why do you think I did all those things?
Me: What things?
Sam: You know, picking you up, tucking your hair behind your ears.
Me: I thought you do it to all your female friends.
Sam: Well yea, but the same gesture on different people mean different things.
Me: You know I have a girlfriend right?
Sam: Yea I know, I'm not trying to come between you two, really. I just wanted you to know.
Me: Thank you (and I gave kissed him on the cheek)
Sam: This is not gonna change anything right?
Me: No no, of cos not. Come on, let's go before there's a queue.

I turned to get into the car and he got in as well. We didn't say much on the way there but we kept turning to look at each other. When we got there, it was a bit awkward until we both got out of the car. I held his hand and he turned to me and started kissing. I couldn't believe I was locking lips with Sam, I dropped my bad on the floor and pulled him closer to me. I could feel his every breath and it made so fucking horny but I had to control myself instead of pouncing him like an animal. I think Sam sensed it and stopped.

Sam: We should go, before this gets out of hand.
Me: Yea totally. Let's go.

He took my hand we walked towards Timbre. After 10 steps, he stopped.

Sam: Fuck it, let's go back to the car.

I was more than glad to oblige. We got back into the car and he drove to this dark spot within the carpark and we parked there. We both got into the backseat and our hands were just all over each other. I didn't want to remove my lips from his, unless it was to be on his dick. He caressed my breast through my dress and I was fondling his crotch. I could feel his hard on and it made me want him even more. I unzipped his pants and was semi jerking him off through his boxers. He unbuttoned my dress and slipped his hand in, my erect nipples could be felt through my soft bra. I took his dick out and was all ready to suck the life out of it but Sam stopped me.

Sam: No don't do that.
Me: Why not? (It was very bizarre for me since no man has ever stopped me from sucking him off)
Sam: It's not right, none of this is.
Me: I don't care, she doesn't have to know.
Sam: I don't want you to do it.
Me: Why not? It'll be amazing.
Sam: I'm not ready.

And at this point I had a big WTF going through my mind.

Sam: I'm still a virgin.

OMG you can imagine my surprise, or shock.

Me: You're a virgin?! You've never gotten your dick sucked?!
Sam: I did, once. With my ex girlfriend, but it wasn't very nice. (He was zipping up now and I buttoned up as well)
Me: Why didn't you tell me? (I had this big grin the whole time I was talking)
Sam: Well..it's not something I'm proud of.
Me: So you've never fucked?
Sam: I never even got my dick sucked properly, what do you think?
Me: (Laugh) I'm sorry babe. Don't worry, I'll catch you up.
Sam: Don't say that, I don't wanna see you just as a sex object. (I thought it was very sweet of him when he said that)
Me: You're so sweet. (I gave him a peck on the lips)
Sam: What do we do now?
Me: Come on, let's go in and get drinks.
Sam: Ok I just need a while.
Me: For wha...Oh. Ok yea, take your time. (Laughing pretty loudly)
Sam: Shut up!

I smiled.

Kaezen
27-04-2010, 01:30 PM
woow the action came sooner then i thought! how are you going to pounce on the car thou? :D

bigmannow
27-04-2010, 01:48 PM
I like paperplanes' story :)

gugugege
27-04-2010, 02:40 PM
some will say Sam is a gentleman, but i hv to say he is a stupid dick head! :D

Predatorsg
27-04-2010, 02:57 PM
sooner or later he will regret it.

nice meal served in front of him but he choose not to eat it.

omg

wolf2305
27-04-2010, 03:43 PM
I smiled.

Nice story and great building up! You have my points for sharing a wonderful story. :) Keep it coming!!

manhood
27-04-2010, 04:36 PM
funny and interesting story, keep more coming

ben69
27-04-2010, 04:51 PM
will be glued to this thread for the nice updates...

it's always different when the person who share is frm the opp sex... :p

thank you, sis paperplanes...

simple2kee
27-04-2010, 08:36 PM
sis paperplanes, rewarded u with my 5 humble points. keep it up!

bigmannow
28-04-2010, 09:09 PM
nice story :)

paperplanes
28-04-2010, 11:46 PM
woow the action came sooner then i thought! how are you going to pounce on the car thou? :D

You can always maneuver yourself (:

paperplanes
28-04-2010, 11:49 PM

omg

Well he sure made up by "stuffing" himself later on.

paperplanes
28-04-2010, 11:59 PM
will be glued to this thread for the nice updates...

it's always different when the person who share is frm the opp sex... :p

thank you, sis paperplanes...

No, thank you!

Kaezen
29-04-2010, 12:24 AM
EH where is the update! faster :)

pro.d.igy
29-04-2010, 01:12 AM
You may or may not know about reputation points and all but here's 5 from me as encouragement. Nice story, by the way. Hope it doesn't turn out to be a stale duck. :D

This thread has been subscribed by me! :)

gugugege
03-05-2010, 09:54 AM
gd morning sis paperplanes, where are u? pls come back soon for your story. :)

kools
03-05-2010, 11:52 AM

omg

Sam is not a fool, he is 放长线, 钓大鱼. :)

slackin80
15-05-2010, 09:07 PM
love the feel of the story :)

bigmannow
19-05-2010, 03:02 PM
wow.. sams greats... i shaking v hard liao.........

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
19-05-2010, 04:55 PM
... i shaking v hard liao.........

Everytime i go view your videos i also shake very hard :D

ShortQuick
19-05-2010, 09:33 PM
more pls...
camping here~~
geezz

bigmannow
21-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Everytime i go view your videos i also shake very hard :D
THanks:D But now i shaking harder for TS to continue her story...

teenspirit
21-05-2010, 12:57 PM
c00L, i like this one, NUS psyco and SMU slut
as a graduate from NUS, engineering esp, SMU sluts are angels from heaven

SMGG
21-05-2010, 02:20 PM
nice story from a female semester, agree that SMU sluts are best. :D:D

Sweetest
21-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Hey TS, you mentioned that writing was never your thing and I think that's absolutely an understatement. I have not read a good and interesting story like yours for a long time. Just stumbled upon your thread at 5.45 pm and you know I took one breath and finished reading all your 5 pages (incl comments from others..haha). Appears that you have captivated a big audience here. If you're out of job after SMU (haha..) u may wish to consider making writing as a living..hehe. Sure the 'story' is real?....wahahaha

Jokes aside, with your superb English and vivid descriptions.....must have gotten distintions for English and GP huh.....lol

playboy369
21-05-2010, 06:38 PM
miss,please continue with the story!:)

bigmannow
24-05-2010, 06:18 PM
TS pls continue soon i beg u cos i'm already shaking v hard liao for u only...

bigmannow
31-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Where's TS??? my cock gg limp..boo hoo...

Glen2712
04-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Same here, Bro bigmannow...

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

ahpatt
04-06-2010, 02:59 PM
gd story... more pls.. :D

bigmannow
05-06-2010, 11:40 AM
where
's TS updates???

pro.d.igy
13-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Another story which died in the middle of nowhere.....

eeemen
14-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Looking forward to more plz, cheers ............

playboy369
14-06-2010, 05:27 PM
good read,sister!:D update fast!

fabboyxgt
15-06-2010, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=paperplanes;4804473]I texted Sam on Wednesday evening.

"Hey where do you wanna have dinner tomorrow?"
"Where will you be? I'll pick you up?"
"I'll be in town, I'll just meet you in town?"
"Yea ok, I'll see you at 730?"
"Ok, see you"

I was really excited, I haven't been on a first date ever since I got together with my girlfriend. Before Sam came along, I honestly couldn't see myself cheating. I mean, of cos I've done stuff behind my girlfriend's back but I don't really consider that cheating since there were no actual feelings involved but with Sam, it's a whole different story.

Thursday evening came, I was with a couple of friends over at Lido's TCC and I got a text from Sam.

"Hey I'm here already. I'll wait for you at Borders"

I left my friends and walked over to Borders, found him in the literature section.

Sam: Oh you're here quick. Where were you?
Me: I was over at Lido
Sam: Ok, do you wanna eat here or?
Me: I'm easy
Sam: Dempsey?

We went over to P.S Cafe and settled there for dinner.

Sam: What did you do earlier on?
Me: Met a couple of friends, went for tea and walked around.
Sam: Tsk, lady of leisure.
Me: Well yea, I honestly didn't have anything better to do but it's not like I'm this free all the time. What about you? Bet you've been wanking all day.
Sam: I wasn't, was working on a paper.

Dinner was ok, we shared a slice of cake which was reeeaally good. Too bad they don't serve it anymore. The bill came, I offered to pay but Sam insisted on paying which was nice since it wasn't a date or anything (not to me then).

Sam: Where do you wanna go now?
Me: I don't know really. A movie? But there's nothing good on now.
Sam: Timbre?
Me: Yea ok.

So we walked to the car and before I got in, Sam came behind me and hugged me. I went "woah" in my mind, but like a good a woah. I just stood there, with my arms by my side while he hugged me.

Sam: I don't know when can I do this again so...

He took his arms off me and looked at me, I still didn't say anything.

Sam: I'm sorry, that was inappropriate of me.
Me: No no no, don't apologize. I mean, I like you, I really like you. I just didn't think the feeling's mutual.
Sam: Of cos I like you, why do you think I did all those things?
Me: What things?
Sam: You know, picking you up, tucking your hair behind your ears.
Me: I thought you do it to all your female friends.
Sam: Well yea, but the same gesture on different people mean different things.
Me: You know I have a girlfriend right?
Sam: Yea I know, I'm not trying to come between you two, really. I just wanted you to know.
Me: Thank you (and I gave kissed him on the cheek)
Sam: This is not gonna change anything right?
Me: No no, of cos not. Come on, let's go before there's a queue.

I turned to get into the car and he got in as well. We didn't say much on the way there but we kept turning to look at each other. When we got there, it was a bit awkward until we both got out of the car. I held his hand and he turned to me and started kissing. I couldn't believe I was locking lips with Sam, I dropped my bad on the floor and pulled him closer to me. I could feel his every breath and it made so fucking horny but I had to control myself instead of pouncing him like an animal. I think Sam sensed it and stopped.

Sam: We should go, before this gets out of hand.
Me: Yea totally. Let's go.

He took my hand we walked towards Timbre. After 10 steps, he stopped.

Sam: Fuck it, let's go back to the car.

I was more than glad to oblige. We got back into the car and he drove to this dark spot within the carpark and we parked there. We both got into the backseat and our hands were just all over each other. I didn't want to remove my lips from his, unless it was to be on his dick. He caressed my breast through my dress and I was fondling his crotch. I could feel his hard on and it made me want him even more. I unzipped his pants and was semi jerking him off through his boxers. He unbuttoned my dress and slipped his hand in, my erect nipples could be felt through my soft bra. I took his dick out and was all ready to suck the life out of it but Sam stopped me.

Sam: No don't do that.
Me: Why not? (It was very bizarre for me since no man has ever stopped me from sucking him off)
Sam: It's not right, none of this is.
Me: I don't care, she doesn't have to know.
Sam: I don't want you to do it.
Me: Why not? It'll be amazing.
Sam: I'm not ready.

And at this point I had a big WTF going through my mind.

Sam: I'm still a virgin.

OMG you can imagine my surprise, or shock.

Me: You're a virgin?! You've never gotten your dick sucked?!
Sam: I did, once. With my ex girlfriend, but it wasn't very nice. (He was zipping up now and I buttoned up as well)
Me: Why didn't you tell me? (I had this big grin the whole time I was talking)
Sam: Well..it's not something I'm proud of.
Me: So you've never fucked?
Sam: I never even got my dick sucked properly, what do you think?
Me: (Laugh) I'm sorry babe. Don't worry, I'll catch you up.
Sam: Don't say that, I don't wanna see you just as a sex object. (I thought it was very sweet of him when he said that)
Me: You're so sweet. (I gave him a peck on the lips)
Sam: What do we do now?
Me: Come on, let's go in and get drinks.
Sam: Ok I just need a while.
Me: For wha...Oh. Ok yea, take your time. (Laughing pretty loudly)
Sam: Shut up!

I smiled.[/QUOTE

i wonder how pretty you are?

rob_onny
18-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Sis Paperplanes, where'r u?
have u successfully done BJ on Sam?
have u & Sam eventually have FJ?
pls continue w/ur story leh...

omg
Well he sure made up by "stuffing" himself later on.

xiaOxdevilx
26-11-2010, 02:16 PM
TS mia? come back and finish this all up!

youngboy123
28-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Nicely done sis! I appreciate your hard work as this is entertainment for our eyes. ^^ It's not everyday that we get stories and views from the opposite sex. :) All waiting for your continuation. Since it's so good, I don't mind waiting. But not for too long. :D Keep it up!

randomF
27-02-2011, 10:35 PM
sis continus its a nice story!!!

CruXiFieD
28-02-2011, 12:18 AM
wah.. totally stopped already.. good story.. why no continue

kay9788
28-02-2011, 01:28 AM
Sis Paperplanes ... keep the stories going ... appreciate you taking care of sam :D

if only u can do the same for me (joking) ...

ipwnyou
28-02-2011, 06:05 AM
Update lehhhhhh :(

avabot56
28-02-2011, 08:58 AM
I'm a girl, a sweet young thing as you call it here :D

so won't u be a slut fr some of us? haha.. kidding.. interesting story.. from a refreshing point of view.. would up u if i could.. (points ah.. unless u wan mi to literally up u.. i dun mind.. :D)

gambit76
28-02-2011, 08:47 PM
TS where are you?? more updates pls...