PDA

View Full Version : Training my scholar gf

kinky19
22-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Hi peeps,
this is my first time posting a true story of me and my gf up here. Been wanting to do this but never got the opportunity. If you manage to stick here long enough, i will try to post updates of our sex life.

The starting point of our relationship began 6 months ago just after my internship with a company. I was normally out with my colleagues who were coincidently with the same course as i am. So just happened that these two colleagues of mine were trying to match make some friends with me, but i could not join up their gatherings due to my work.

Fast forward two months, one day my colleague called me for dinner, said wanted to intro a girl to me. Usually i laughed off such things but i said ok. So went and joined up with them for dinner (3 girls).

This girl they introed me was also from same course but graduated and working. Petite with short hair and slightly tanned skin in OL dressing, she looked like a career woman.

At the first few meetings we hardly even talked coz i was closer to one of my colleagues and thus this matchmaking looks doomed to fail. (Btw i had no prior intention of chasing her). But one fine day she msned me and talked. Within a few days, she asked me out for a movie. :confused:

As the weeks passed by, she started msging me asking me how i am and whether i am home and stuff like that....so somehow that got my feelings ruffled abit to be concerned by a girl. (i haven had a gf for many years).

By the third date during another movie, she placed her head over my shoulder and i held her hands! Job done!

This is the intro to how we got started...next up will be how i conquered her and our daily trysts!!!

ah rat
22-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Wow! ,girl make the first move :D

s0xB0Y
22-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Shiok..
Gal make first move.. Song leh..
Is sex the same?
Waiting...
Dun make us wait too long Bro!

s0xB0Y
22-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Gals nowadays are more pro-active compare to last time..
Awaitin more updates of your "training" with your GF..
Not too long wor, Bro...

kinky19
22-04-2010, 12:37 PM
As my nick implies, i am a person who loves not only sex, but kinky sex in bed. i felt that it is extremely boring to just have normal sex. So thats what exactly we did.

During the first week of dating, it was just normal kisses, hold hands and stuff, then came valentine's day and a stay over at my place. (my parents went overseas!)

The night came and we were finally resting on the bed chatting and smooching at different intervals:

Me: dear, u had so many bfs (i am the eighth bf btw), can i ask u something?
Gf: Ya wad?
Me: Have u done anything with your bfs before?
Gf: Wad u mean?
Me: like, are u still virgin? (kind of stupid question, but still ask la out of courtesy)

She paused, thought for a while, then said:

Gf: Erm, nope.
Me: okays, all of them?
Gf: no la siao! Only one of them...the 4th one from uni hall
Me: ic...so how often did u two do it?
Gf: erm, kinda forget liao, everyday? lol
Me: okays, (kissed her again) can we do it?

Before she could reply, i kissed her again and my hands started roaming upwards, fondling the breasts. She didnt stop me, and i knew thats it. I have her! i started licking her neck and ears, slowly at first, then progressed into furious licking. She gave soft natural moans (OMG i love it!)

Not wasting time, i took off my t-shirt and started taking off hers as well and her bra. i could see even in darkness it was small B cup with a brown nipple. It made me extremely high and immediately swopped in to taste the lovely breasts. wow, first time in few years to taste breasts, u could sense my hunger. :D

I could see that she was enjoying it even though it was only soft moans. After a good 10 mins, she stopped me and said:

Gf: dear! i am flooding down there already. omg.
Me: you can feel it?
Gf: of course dear....super wet....

At that point, i inserted my hands str8 into the shorts and felt her pussy....my god...real flood....haha

Gf: stop laughing...
Me: okay my bad...dear...have u tried oral sex before?
Gf: Paused again....ya tried..

Swee la, coz alot of girls not willing to try nowadays....my last gf hated it....

Me: okays, u wanna try?
Gf: paused again...erm...i suppose can try...

omg...so easy! i immediately took off my shorts and out came my brother!

Gf: so big!! how to eat!! (mine is a 6 inch cock btw)
Me: just try lor...dun try how u know?
Gf: u wont shoot in my mouth rite...
Me: No la dun worry (Not now, in the future yes, i will make her drink it..)

She paused again, then finally opened the mouth and put the cock in. lol...could see that despite
her doing it before, she still dun realli know how to do it...but nevertheless, the head bobbing up and down the shaft made me realli high.....the fact is not just the oral sex, but having a scholar gf (u know the scholars are normally snobbish) suck me is a super plus...

after a good 5 mins, she stopped.

Gf: Dear...i am tired...
Me: okays....get some rest then...

I wanted more, but i thought is better not to eat everything at a single go....eat slowly...:D

More updates to come...the next tryst is in the car!!

tyson_usa
22-04-2010, 12:53 PM
OMG...She did a blow job on you and when she said she's tired, you dint try to speed up and cum??!? (I would hv done that... else if dint cum, will a very dissatisfying after-taste).

Bro, like that very cham for your 2ic leh.

eeemen
22-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Camping here for another real life story! ;) Thanks ........

bigmannow
22-04-2010, 01:15 PM
scholar shud be very intelligent on how to suck cock.

Romany
22-04-2010, 03:35 PM
I too want more. Please update.

Thi-sen
22-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Gf: so big!! how to eat!! (mine is a 6 inch cock btw)
Me: just try lor...dun try how u know?
Gf: u wont shoot in my mouth rite...
Me: No la dun worry (Not now, in the future yes, i will make her drink it..)

She paused again, then finally opened the mouth and put the cock in. lol...could see that despite
her doing it before, she still dun realli know how to do it...but nevertheless, the head bobbing up and down the shaft made me realli high.....the fact is not just the oral sex, but having a scholar gf (u know the scholars are normally snobbish) suck me is a super plus...

after a good 5 mins, she stopped.

If she doesn't know how to blow just tell it just like licking an icecream. :D:)

iceheart
23-04-2010, 02:17 AM
great man. i'm waiting for for experience in the car

kinky19
23-04-2010, 04:13 PM
That was only the first time....now she has recently just tried oral with me shooting in her mouth....and she is really a horny girl i can assure you.

ah rat
23-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Than Bro kinky19,Any new installment :D

Yardstick
23-04-2010, 07:51 PM
She acting coy, is it? Say don't know how to suck, maybe act act only?

tyson_usa
23-04-2010, 08:16 PM
She acting coy, is it? Say don't know how to suck, maybe act act only?

i am wondering those female scholars like Overseas PSC scholars, President Scholars..... they study so much but will they do BJ? My guess is they wont cos of their pride. They think it is something "dirty" cos their mothers dint teach them how to suck cock when they are young.

Any thoughts from other Samsters? Any scholar Samsters care to comment?

topcook1
23-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Nice one..camping for more...

thickdick
23-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Nice write out..... Camping here for more updates..... :D:D

rivergame
24-04-2010, 12:33 AM
of cos they know. They are scholar so they must have read a lot about such things too. LOL. Maybe even know all the variations from all over the world

i am wondering those female scholars like Overseas PSC scholars, President Scholars..... they study so much but will they do BJ? My guess is they wont cos of their pride. They think it is something "dirty" cos their mothers dint teach them how to suck cock when they are young.

Big Semens
24-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Wow ! Girls with Brains ! Camp here le ,,,,,,,

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Okay guys, lts not get involve in other people's thread discussing about whether scholars does do a good bj :D

Keep it up TS..:p

owen10
24-04-2010, 01:27 PM

i believe it's possible lah. scholars do not mean they do not have sexual urges or fantasies. they r human with feelings, juz like u n me. if those with even bigger brains n profiles like political figures n head honchos of corporates can indulge in indecent sexual acts, what's a scholar? :rolleyes:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-04-2010, 01:57 PM
...if those with even bigger brains n profiles like political figures n head honchos of corporates can indulge in indecent sexual acts, what's a scholar? :rolleyes:

You mean like..Taiwanese politician Zhu mei feng..Msia PM Anwar..so on & on...:D