PDA

View Full Version : Fire at PP Complex

White_Stork
21-04-2010, 04:57 PM
A fire had broken out here and almost all the joints are closed. Hope none of the bros here are affected.

AlfredQ
21-04-2010, 05:01 PM
wow... is it serious???

hotbod888
21-04-2010, 05:06 PM
:D:D:Dwow lan oeiii...hope none of the FL are hurt....hope the TN joint still intact!!!

Rav4U
21-04-2010, 06:08 PM
A fire had broken out here and almost all the joints are closed. Hope none of the bros here are affected.

Pls elaborate further and more info,,,:rolleyes:

stupidanimal
21-04-2010, 07:44 PM
What happened ?

Sirrus
21-04-2010, 07:55 PM
lol imagine the panic attack when ur in the middle of sex and the fire started spreading and u can even see smell the smoke and feel the heat...

spoil the day lol

stupidanimal
21-04-2010, 07:57 PM
hahaha, that's a good one

lol imagine the panic attack when ur in the middle of sex and the fire started spreading and u can even see smell the smoke and feel the heat...

spoil the day lol

stupidanimal
21-04-2010, 07:58 PM
anyone knows when the fire started ?

ShittyAss
21-04-2010, 09:26 PM

spoil the day lol

heard the fire is at 5-6th floors leh...there got TNs meh?!? unless i heard worngly la..

JWNY
21-04-2010, 09:32 PM
one of our SBF bros was in a midst of a massage when it broke out! :eek:

he sent me a text and i was really worried...but he was more grouchy as session cut short :p

JWNY

Cum_Luver
21-04-2010, 09:46 PM

he sent me a text and i was really worried...but he was more grouchy as session cut short

wow,bor
long time no see liao.

admiralty
21-04-2010, 10:26 PM
I was at opposite building and saw the whole thing...... saw alot of PRC & ah pek gathering at Lucky Chinatown looking & pointing at smoking PPC.

Koei
22-04-2010, 12:00 AM

he sent me a text and i was really worried...but he was more grouchy as session cut short :p

JWNY

Lolx... experience of a life-time but thanks goodness the fire was not serious.

nokia611o
22-04-2010, 01:22 AM
now more strict in issuing licence. Make sure fire safety compliance.

White_Stork
22-04-2010, 10:33 AM
My car was parked at the Complex's carpark. As I was making my way to Wannian at Temple St I saw great emission of black smoke from the building. I then made my way across the garden bridge to the complex to check on my car. Cars were still coming into the carpark and the attendant told me that it's save to leave my car. However, when I re-enter the building I notice the interior at the 3rd floor has become hazy and the shops have all started to close their shutters. The customers inthe massage shops were also told to leave. I then took my car and exited. As I was leaving I noticed that the police and SCDF personnel had already began to cordon off the area.

JWNY
22-04-2010, 11:03 AM
wow,bor
long time no see liao. Hi bro! these days busy lah but i try to stop by :)

Lolx... experience of a life-time but thanks goodness the fire was not serious. he's still sore about it! With all avenues of the vices being round up, who could blame the samsters

But of course, safety comes first.... :)

JWNY

hornyfly
22-04-2010, 11:39 AM
All the old man scrambled for their life not due to the fire but in case their face appears on the newspaper. How to explain to their wife or children...ha ha

stupidanimal
22-04-2010, 12:55 PM
One of my friend already had difficulties to explain to wife. He was there having his fun just before the fire broke out.

He told his wife he is driving and will pick her up in the next 1hr. When the fire broke out, he cannot get his car parked at PPC

In the end, he had to pick up his wife at Outram park with a taxi :). His wife sensed something is wrong.

I was laughing when he told me this - he was so sway

All the old man scrambled for their life not due to the fire but in case their face appears on the newspaper. How to explain to their wife or children...ha ha

torrokey
22-04-2010, 01:58 PM
I was there yesterday and the fire at PP complex helped to bring business to the joints at PP centre.

While the firemen busy fighting fire at PP complex, many men went over to PP centre to release their fire. Heard that so many went over until they short of caps

I went over to PP centre after my friend called me to bring money after he was short of $20 for the fj. When I went there, I was surprised to see one of the massage lady from the lvl 3 of PP complex

She told me not to tell her boss over at PP complex as she secretly opened a new joint at PP centre.

Silly PRC lady. even I will not tell her boss, all those who chiong PP complex sure recognise her one and of course, one or two may tell this to her boss.

nokia611o
22-04-2010, 02:29 PM
i knoe which gal already. Is it the one woman one shop, beauty shop tat do also masg?
Wat she mean she veri smart able open a shop, after jump boat

White_Stork
22-04-2010, 02:33 PM
I was there yesterday and the fire at PP complex helped to bring business to the joints at PP centre.

While the firemen busy fighting fire at PP complex, many men went over to PP centre to release their fire. Heard that so many went over until they short of caps

I went over to PP centre after my friend called me to bring money after he was short of $20 for the fj. When I went there, I was surprised to see one of the massage lady from the lvl 3 of PP complex

She told me not to tell her boss over at PP complex as she secretly opened a new joint at PP centre.

Silly PRC lady. even I will not tell her boss, all those who chiong PP complex sure recognise her one and of course, one or two may tell this to her boss.
Hahaha! What an irony! Someone's misery is always another's gain.

torrokey
22-04-2010, 02:34 PM
yes, one woman one shop.

i knoe which gal already. Is it the one woman one shop, beauty shop tat do also masg?

torrokey
22-04-2010, 02:58 PM
She told me her name is Elaine, so are we talking the same one ?

lblittlebear
22-04-2010, 10:43 PM
So unlucky !

One of my friend already had difficulties to explain to wife. He was there having his fun just before the fire broke out.

He told his wife he is driving and will pick her up in the next 1hr. When the fire broke out, he cannot get his car parked at PPC

In the end, he had to pick up his wife at Outram park with a taxi :). His wife sensed something is wrong.

ahkong
23-04-2010, 10:10 AM

tell his wife he go there to fight fire loh.. LOL damm suay.

owen10
01-05-2010, 01:48 PM

i saw a similar lady in PPCtr who used to work in PPComplex L2 n not L3 which u mentioned. r we talkin abt d same gal?

she's a MILF with long hair with CFM looks ... quite sexy n seductive looking n talks with a dongbei kinda twang. i asked if she was fr PPComplex she denied at 1st but later i said 'u so pretty, how not to recognise u' ... then she smiled n quietly acknowledged. knn. yes, it's a 1 woman operation joint.