PDA

View Full Version : Hubby: No matter how much I do, she constantly criticises me

Klein76
21-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Hi All ,

I just cut and paste from the other forum , I think i also fall into this league just that i dont earn a 5 figures income . Wonder does all married man faced the same situation , it seem to be so true and it also happening to me ...
So end of the day is Divorced the ultimate solution? Any comment ?

Hubby: No matter how much I do, she constantly criticises me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM 39, married with two young kids and living in an upper middle class residental area. I hold a senior managerial position in an MNC and am earning a five-figure salary. From the outside we seem to have everything that makes a happy family but deep inside, my marriage is rotting day by day. A day without argument is considered a good day.

Although both of us work, I pay for 95 per cent of the household expenses. I also do a big share of the chores, from dishes and laundry to childcare. I help my kids with homework after a long workday while she works from nine to five in a relaxing environment (as she says). She hardly cooks at home and I never demand that she does.

The problem is no matter how much I do, she constantly criticises me whenever things go wrong, and even in front of other people. In the past 10 years, she has never given me a single compliment though some of my female colleagues think I am an ideal husband.

We used to share common interests but those things don’t appeal to her anymore. She now spends hours every day with her girlfriends and watching television.

My wife is unhappy whenever my family or relatives come to visit, though they are nice to her. Feeling unwelcome, they now avoid visiting. In contrast her family and relatives can come and stay as and when they like and she doesn’t bother to ask my permission. The same goes for almost everything in this marriage. To avoid a fight I give in. I think I can take all these if I got some appreciation, but it never comes.

My male colleagues and friends make fun that I am queen-controlled and that I reject most invitations to go out with them even when I want to as these will upset her. Now they don’t even bother asking me out.

To make matters worse, my wife constantly rejects my advances, making me feel like the biggest loser in the world. We have not had sex for more than a year and we don’t talk much except when necessary in daily routines. She says it is normal for women to not want sex and I should respect her feelings. I am reasonably fit and good-looking as women still look at me, but I have kept faithful.

I don’t think divorce is an option as it will affect my children. I’ve tried many times to get counselling but my wife has refused. Now I am willing to pay for all financial needs in exchange for some life for myself. I will be much happier staying alone. Sometimes I want to die in an accident so that my kids will remember me as a good dad before I do anything that will harm my name.

*FiReWoRkS*
21-04-2010, 12:52 PM
that is the problem wih SG women nowadays..because they are so well educated and westernised that they expect us to give in to their every needs and wants all the time..we do not want to quarrel with them because we just want harmoney and peace in the relationship but they do not understand and instead get from bad to worse..

sometimes want to have a good talk with them also cannot because their brains are already so hard-wired with those "i'm a woman so you must give in to me" mentality..perhaps the best way to rectify this is to set things straight in the beginning of the relationship..do not give in to them unnecessarily and "train" them to at least being a decent and reasonable woman..if you feel that that could not be done then seriously don't marry her..i believe there are still decent girls out there..

saddest part is when the author wished to die so that at least his children will remember him for being a good father..this is really very sad..very sad...

cuntjigger
21-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Tink best is to bonk her asshole in order to remind her who's in charge....my 0.02 cts worth of opinion!:D

jadedragon
21-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Bro,

It happens to me 4yrs ago. Nowadays I find most though not all SG womans are like your wife.. Super high demands... Am earning an average income but enough to support ex-wife. Bought almost anything she ask for. Car, travels and all other household expenses as she was not working for at least 6mths or more. Just rotting at home as she claim that could find a job or it is stressful or pay too low for her... (which high paying job arent stressful) Fact is that she just want to rot at home.

like you, i gave in to all her demands as we are husband and wife. Things got worse day by day. I did entertain your thought od going to die but didnt. Everyday was like thinking would i still be enduring her 10yrs down the road?

1 fine day, even caught her committing adultery!:mad: Finally opt for the best option, Divorce. Although its not the best, it is the last option to me. lucky for me is i got no childrens.. Now am living a carefree and happy life. hope you will find a way out of your current mess too.

boyz2man
21-04-2010, 01:38 PM
that is the problem wih SG women nowadays..because they are so well educated and westernised that they expect us to give in to their every needs and wants all the time..we do not want to quarrel with them because we just want harmoney and peace in the relationship but they do not understand and instead get from bad to worse..

sometimes want to have a good talk with them also cannot because their brains are already so hard-wired with those "i'm a woman so you must give in to me" mentality..perhaps the best way to rectify this is to set things straight in the beginning of the relationship..do not give in to them unnecessarily and "train" them to at least being a decent and reasonable woman..if you feel that that could not be done then seriously don't marry her..i believe there are still decent girls out there..

saddest part is when the author wished to die so that at least his children will remember him for being a good father..this is really very sad..very sad...

Well said! Upz u for dat.:)

tazmo
21-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Bro,

It happens to me 4yrs ago. Nowadays I find most though not all SG womans are like your wife.. Super high demands... Am earning an average income but enough to support ex-wife. Bought almost anything she ask for. Car, travels and all other household expenses as she was not working for at least 6mths or more. Just rotting at home as she claim that could find a job or it is stressful or pay too low for her... (which high paying job arent stressful) Fact is that she just want to rot at home.

like you, i gave in to all her demands as we are husband and wife. Things got worse day by day. I did entertain your thought od going to die but didnt. Everyday was like thinking would i still be enduring her 10yrs down the road?

1 fine day, even caught her committing adultery!:mad: Finally opt for the best option, Divorce. Although its not the best, it is the last option to me. lucky for me is i got no childrens.. Now am living a carefree and happy life. hope you will find a way out of your current mess too.

:( it's sad, but at least u're living happily now ... it sucks how women nowadays are so materialistic, it never used to be so bad in the past... probably becos of the society nowadays, everything also talk about $$$

LauYewTee
21-04-2010, 03:22 PM
I am really upset for the auther of that. My heart goes out to him. Personally, after reading it, it has come to my attention that marriage like those are on the rise. I have heard about stuff like that time and time again(here sometimes :p) and its really aweful to know that such things are happening.

I would like to quote a fellow forumer for this; If I am hungry and dont get to eat at home, I'll just eat else where. Simple as that. Cash & Lust'

sexaddicted
21-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Bro, look at the bright side of ur life, aren't ur kids give u wonderful time then trying to having sex with ut wife? I m jus like u, after my wife give birth to the second child we did not have sex nearly a year. Sometime I also wonder she outside got fling or not. But rather use my mind to think of all this I rather put more effort on my kids. If really didi itch, outside got so many FL from country A-Z. some more can try more pattern/style then doing with wife.

White_Stork
21-04-2010, 04:01 PM
I am in the same league. My OC also criticise me every day. Reach home before 5.30pm every day and gave her everything she needs and its still not enough. But I have cash stashed away and another 6 condos purchased without her knowledge. When my kids are grown it will be time for me to make my much awaited exit.

alvin36
21-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Hi All ,

I just cut and paste from the other forum , I think i also fall into this league just that i dont earn a 5 figures income . Wonder does all married man faced the same situation , it seem to be so true and it also happening to me ...

I AM 39, married with two young kids and living in an upper middle class residental area. I hold a senior managerial position in an MNC and am earning a five-figure salary. From the outside we seem to have everything that makes a happy family but deep inside, my marriage is rotting day by day. A day without argument is considered a good day.

Although both of us work, I pay for 95 per cent of the household expenses. I also do a big share of the chores, from dishes and laundry to childcare. I help my kids with homework after a long workday while she works from nine to five in a relaxing environment (as she says). She hardly cooks at home and I never demand that she does.

The problem is no matter how much I do, she constantly criticises me whenever things go wrong, and even in front of other people. In the past 10 years, she has never given me a single compliment though some of my female colleagues think I am an ideal husband.

We used to share common interests but those things don’t appeal to her anymore. She now spends hours every day with her girlfriends and watching television.

My wife is unhappy whenever my family or relatives come to visit, though they are nice to her. Feeling unwelcome, they now avoid visiting. In contrast her family and relatives can come and stay as and when they like and she doesn’t bother to ask my permission. The same goes for almost everything in this marriage. To avoid a fight I give in. I think I can take all these if I got some appreciation, but it never comes.

My male colleagues and friends make fun that I am queen-controlled and that I reject most invitations to go out with them even when I want to as these will upset her. Now they don’t even bother asking me out.

To make matters worse, my wife constantly rejects my advances, making me feel like the biggest loser in the world. We have not had sex for more than a year and we don’t talk much except when necessary in daily routines. She says it is normal for women to not want sex and I should respect her feelings. I am reasonably fit and good-looking as women still look at me, but I have kept faithful.

I don’t think divorce is an option as it will affect my children. I’ve tried many times to get counselling but my wife has refused. Now I am willing to pay for all financial needs in exchange for some life for myself. I will be much happier staying alone. Sometimes I want to die in an accident so that my kids will remember me as a good dad before I do anything that will harm my name.

one of my good male frd also facing similar problems. he is msian PR here, have condo in singapore and houses in JB. he runs his own biz.

A few of us male frds to give him good advice. One important thing is money and property to settle when divorced. If he is planning to divorced, he must he careful. Talk to lawyer first. Must find ways to "hide" his money and property.... must ways to hide with someone he can trust, frds or relatives.

SO when times come, he should pretend that he facing biz failure, and not much to give to the wife when divorced.

Once settled, just ask her to fuck off.

jbauer79
21-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Actually saw this in a section in Malaysia The Star Newspaper last sunday.
The guy wrote in to complain that he is being bitch slapped by his wife

big_dick
21-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Bro hope you feel better knowing that u're not the only one.

Please allow me to express my humble one cent worth.

Is not about being educated, Singaporean or whatever....is all about being a woman. With a CB, (most of) these creatures somehow can never be "satisfied". No matter how much you earn, how much you do, how considerate you are, you will always be critized (sorry if wrong spelling) after some time.

Me-self has the same problem and somehow I am known to be very considerate with attention to personal detail person (not blowing own trumpet, this feedback from others, even from FL!). Perhaps I am a loser by this standard but somehow I still kana cannon by OC practically at least 5 times a week.

Over the course of time as I stray and linger on and off, I have discovered one thing; (having relationships with)FL and OC are basically the same. Both just keeps asking and demanding. Only difference is that with OC you have a moral and legal obligation to stand by through thick and thin.

It's difficult to understand but I already give up; just try to live by my own time and standard when I'm outside "running" and try to "switch off" and bite the bullet when I come back.

As the advert goes;

we men just don't get it....

jbauer79
21-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Actually saw this in a section in Malaysia The Star Newspaper last sunday.
The guy wrote in to complain that he is being bitch slapped by his wife

Xgenre
21-04-2010, 04:29 PM
But I have cash stashed away and another 6 condos purchased without her knowledge. When my kids are grown it will be time for me to make my much awaited exit.

You know, when I was growing up, stashing cash is an advice given to housewives who depends on their husbands for money. It's sad and very common for that advice to be given to husbands these days, regardless of whether it's a single or double income household. My worry for you is that if divorce really occurs, those 6 condos may be assets acquired after marriage.

If I were you, I will go see an accountant to set up a BVI account. Try to transfer ownership of my assets (including these houses) to an account in a tax-friendly regime. If divorce really happens, I know these 6 houses are still mine to leave behind for my kids.

easygoing228
21-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Gosh...Now then I know so many Bros here having tis sort of "LIFE"...

Well, at least I'm not alone... :p

Savanna
21-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Hi All ,

We all should take the Author out for a Good time, maybe it would change his views about having a wife...

I am already in my 40s... I married, divorced and remarried... but honestly... I think sometimes its better to be a free man!!!

nosealedfate
21-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Actually the phenomenon of our local women with high expectations and unrealistic demands has been actually going on for quite a while already.

Gone are the standard implied protocol of we met, we date, we court, we apply HDB, we get key then get married.

Back in the early 90s I ditched a girlfriend of 3 years because she wanted us to buy a car at a time when we don't even have a driving license.

HDB flat application? Nope it was not on her mind yet. But car without a driving license? Yes she was all up for it!

I took a step back and look at us and just understood our priority differed.

Mine was the plain simple implied protocol indicated above which was what I thought was the norm.

Her priorities were all messed up.

Spoke to her about it back then and she said that since we are young and able let's get car first. The HDB can always talk later.

Then later when she went into the line of Forex Sales whoa.... her spending logic and her priorities in life got even messier.

Anyway at that time I further studied and was gunning for my professional qualifications in finances and shipping for career betterment and I had no time to deal with such irritations.

Despite it was tough, we nevertheless mutually broke off after my 3rd attempt.

I never know what actually really happened to her after our relationship ended even though we did met up once to have lunch at Marche in Orchard many years later to just catch up.... Well I guess our catching up on old times was done only to keep up with appearances which is a waste of time... and our brief catch up on old times never went skin deep beyond that...

Anyway ignorant is bliss at times. So I decided to keep it this way. We politely pecked each other on the cheek and bid goodbye...

However whenever I hear of how our local women speak of their demands, expectations and hopes from their other half... be in it the lift, in the office or wherever..... I'm glad I ditched my ex long time back without regrets....

However there ARE local women with logical and realistic demands & expectations to be found..... It’s just that we got to keep on looking.

I know it's tough but it's definitely possible and they are out there still waiting for you. No fate but what we make.

But in time to come it's only logical with the way things are going.... foreign women will simply just win the hearts of our local guys.... give it another 5 to 10 years and our local women will get what she have sow for themselves now.

tikokeong
21-04-2010, 04:41 PM

Ya me too having these kind of life 4 years ago. But have ended it. Life is like that it is up and down, no matter what you do if you have kids just remember that you are still the father you have to take care of them.Dying will not solve any problem. Life is short try to be happy as you can:)

jiafre
21-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Remind the author's wife that in a deck of cards a KING is the biggest not the queen.

asspanker
21-04-2010, 04:49 PM
well i guess its early days for me still but i hope i dun get into such scenerios 10- 15 yrs down e road... Haha

unsung80
21-04-2010, 04:55 PM
In the first place marry her for what? Like a male dog wagging the tail still kana whack by the master cause see you buay song! :mad:

unsung80
21-04-2010, 05:00 PM
I am in the same league. My OC also criticise me every day. Reach home before 5.30pm every day and gave her everything she needs and its still not enough. But I have cash stashed away and another 6 condos purchased without her knowledge. When my kids are grown it will be time for me to make my much awaited exit.

U must be really rich owning 6 condos! Your good day will come. :cool:

fresno99
21-04-2010, 05:02 PM
In the first place marry her for what? Like a male dog wagging the tail still kana whack by the master cause see you buay song! :mad:
Wa bro.. u hit the nail on the head .. exactly how I feel sometimes.. shit..
so that's why prefer bonking FLs, cos they dont give you shit.

tazmo
21-04-2010, 05:05 PM
before marriage they are alright, but after marriage comes the nightmare!

unsung80
21-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Wa bro.. u hit the nail on the head .. exactly how I feel sometimes.. shit..
so that's why prefer bonking FLs, cos they dont give you shit.

Sorry to hear that bro, am proud to say am not married as i can chase my own goal in life without hinder. I do feel lonely many times but that is something i have to live with it. I don't own big house, earn huge bucks or drive a 4 wheeler. Am neither charming or have girl's numbers on my phone list (i seriously never like sg girl).

Man should save pride for themselves, not letting such nasty woman/wife stay over your head. If you don't make noise, she will think you are a sick cat and continue to whack you. God knows such wife outside might be fucking with other men!

yang punk
21-04-2010, 05:31 PM
TS from the story you post...I can bet you that wife is being screwed by someone else...her heart is no longer in that marriage and that is why she can't be bothered with the husband. The husband is a fool not to see that and the more docile he is the less she respect him.

Some guys (as well as women) always make the mistake of giving in for the sake of the children...suffer in silence for the sake of keeping the family intact but in the end the unhappiness remains. She will never change.

kwaychup
21-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Hi All ,

definitely controlled and the spouse is also refusing to admit it's her problem too
sad to say but this is quite true for alot of married men here. :(
and the women's charter makes it worse only

lone_rangerxx
21-04-2010, 05:39 PM
TS, I am another one like u. I'm not rich, infact poor,but we both work n contribute tothe family expenditure. I try todomost of the housework so thatshe can spend more time with ourson and coach him. Butall these are not appreciated and she'll always havesomething to say abt the things I did. Sigh...

Elwina
21-04-2010, 06:18 PM
I beg to differ from the comments from brother in here... I may be a female but i feel fo the author too. I suppose most man only complain of this issue years after marriage?

I this society, women's are not like in the past. Take care of your kids while you are way at work, cook dinner, clean the house, wait for you to come home, clean up after you, spread her legs when you needed a good fuck... World change and people do too.

I earn above most average man do, i substain my own ride, never late for my apartment installment, spend my own keeps but i will still never over rule the man who wear the pants in the family. I have a good male friend who once told me, i will never be the ideal woman he will even consider going after reason being, i am too over qualified and he will feel much inferior being with a woman like me. And i ask so what is the perfect woman for him. He told me he just wants a simple woman who is a housewife material like his mom. He left me struck in awe.. is there such woman in this universe in this century??

One of my golf mates who is a currency trader told me last week, how i wish my wife is like you, gets to see the world rathe than cooping up at home taking care of the kids everyday..i don't find her attractive anymore. I was compliment with his words but yet i find him a jerk... lolx.. reason being, if a woman is willing to forgo everything and make sure you come back to a proper home making sure you do not have to worry about any single thing at home yet the man finding her a hag is he a jerk or not?

Different man has different taste for woman. And the person you marry may not be what you wanted 10 or 20 yrs down the road. Just think of the fact and initial reason of falling in love is sufficient to overcome everything. Love is something irreplacable if you are someone who can replace love wth "new love" then you are not fit to love or being love.

El

hardworking48
21-04-2010, 06:44 PM
I think most men made the first mistake of loving the woman tooooo much and letting her wear the pants eventually. Yes, we must love our woman but make sure that she knows who is the boss.

My wife is a senior VP in MNC but when she gets home, she knows I wun allow her to show her power around. she has to be the little woman, serve me tea, get my dinner and make love to me anytime I want it. I train her right from the day we pak tor, got married and now 23 yrs down the road, she still obeys me. Of course, I take good care of her too. Its only right to do so.

To all the young bros, please train yr woman otherwise u sure suffer later in life. I learn this from my old fashion father who is a total male chauvanistic pig. It works even in our new generation.

jdi813
21-04-2010, 06:47 PM
... blah blah blah ... My wife is unhappy whenever my family or relatives come to visit, though they are nice to her. Feeling unwelcome, they now avoid visiting. In contrast her family and relatives can come and stay as and when they like and she doesn’t bother to ask my permission. The same goes for almost everything in this marriage. To avoid a fight I give in. I think I can take all these if I got some appreciation, but it never comes ... blah blah blah ...can identify with this feeling ... in fact my ex was like that ... only her family mattered ... mine was just there nothing more... blah blah blah ... Sometimes I want to die in an accident so that my kids will remember me as a good dad before I do anything that will harm my name.damn sad la ... can really feel for this dude

SamChow
21-04-2010, 07:20 PM
To all the young bros, please train yr woman otherwise u sure suffer later in life. I learn this from my old fashion father who is a total male chauvanistic pig. It works even in our new generation.

Totally agreed! I will never let her go even she made simple mistake. I do love and take good take of her but never let her have a chance to clamp over my head.

katana2388
21-04-2010, 08:16 PM
bros ...it all seems so sad to me that u r suffering like this...well this is my opinion ...females are nothing, males are alpha ,meaning they are the captain of the ship, wat goes on in the house answers to alpha male..if ship captain listen to second in command then there will be all hell breakloose ok..my advise is Be Patient , Be Strong ,Be firm and Dont take nonsense..Just dont tolerate it..

If cannot take it just leave the house and go find yourself a happy time .Balls to the 2nd in command..if kurang ajar and dont give u respect , just return fire even in public ..but return fire with style and control..remember u r the captain..u r the one with the balls and gun..bt remember u also have to be just and fair , if u r wrong u ve to admit..respect has to be earned not forced.good luck to u bro s ...it s not tat difficult to control them , u jus have to have the tact...

thothl
21-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Hi bro

although i'm not married but i really feel for u. but did ever try to tok to her abt this? could this b due to lack in communication? sometimes i feel that being too nice a guy really makes the girl too pampered which resulted in this happening?

but a word of advise, when one has a change of attitudes, it could b a signal that he/she may haf some1 else in mind.

But to cut the misery short, tok to her 1st n let her know your feelings. if really cant work out then i think Divorce will b the best option for both.

badboyzbleu
21-04-2010, 10:55 PM

bro, are you paying any maintenance? tell her to fuck off if she ask for it.

badboyzbleu
21-04-2010, 11:07 PM

you are so right! im doing the same. :D women love daring and man who take charge. so what if wife is a president or even CEO? if need to be fuck or screw, still do it and dont give face! i think man in sg give in too much! they fuck you, you fuck back! try to be physical, hit back. i always tell my wife, dun get physical with me as women always lose out and i told her im a gongfu master. so dun try to be funny. lol! i really got learn gongfu ho. anyway after she watched ip man, she want to learn yong chun. looks like we can spar in the future.

Klein76
21-04-2010, 11:12 PM
HIi guys ,

Thanks for sharing your view and at least i know i am not alone .....

kwaychup
21-04-2010, 11:16 PM
try to be physical, hit back. i always tell my wife, dun get physical with me as women always lose out and i told her im a gongfu master.

hitting woman is a no no thou :( , unless she smacks u damn bad lar.
your wife/gf/fb/watever is to be taken care of, but you have to let her know what is her limits before she climbs all over you.

badboyzbleu
21-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Different man has different taste for woman. And the person you marry may not be what you wanted 10 or 20 yrs down the road. Just think of the fact and initial reason of falling in love is sufficient to overcome everything. Love is something irreplacable if you are someone who can replace love wth "new love" then you are not fit to love or being love.

El

EL,

are you having any affair now? not saying that man are demanding woman to be the same 20 or even 30 yrs back. but at least should be wiser as more educated and more exposure. they should appreciate good guys and not shit on their head! :mad:

man now are too "gentleman" as poisoned by stupid westernize culture or Hollywood movies! remember! fellow male of sinkie land! only fight for greater cause, but not give in for greater cause at home! show them who is incharge even they make more than you!!!

badboyzbleu
21-04-2010, 11:23 PM
hitting woman is a no no thou :( , unless she smacks u damn bad lar.
your wife/gf/fb/watever is to be taken care of, but you have to let her know what is her limits before she climbs all over you.

bro kwaychup,

i love to eat kwaychup, but you are not a good kwaychup. you have to be ready to do it! if you think this way, you will never raise to the occasion! i only believe in right of private defence. you hit me, i hit back. even you are a gal. BE READY MENTALLY SO THAT YOU WILL RAISE TO THE OCCASION! dont be a pussy!

Bangster
21-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Let us all be gay. (not 'gay' as in 'happy', but 'homosexual')

Solves everything. We all love being men too much......and these women are such pain in the asses (no pun intended)

Little wonder why there are so many gay men out there nowadays.
Imagine: a gay couple, both in high ranking places, earning big bucks, willing to come home and do chores and can still work hand-in-hand, splitting the jobs up, both very highly sexual and loves their cocks to be played/sucked/rubbed etc...

sometimes I wonder if gay-ism is a thing created by God...it seems like the solution to our gripes about the opposite sex....
Shit..I'm sounding gay...

badminton
21-04-2010, 11:51 PM
EL,

are you having any affair now? not saying that man are demanding woman to be the same 20 or even 30 yrs back. but at least should be wiser as more educated and more exposure. they should appreciate good guys and not shit on their head! :mad:

man now are too "gentleman" as poisoned by stupid westernize culture or Hollywood movies! remember! fellow male of sinkie land! only fight for greater cause, but not give in for greater cause at home! show them who is incharge even they make more than you!!!

Women think if they make more money, they can be the boss. In Singapoe and most societies, the husband is the head of the household. He is EXPECTED to provide for the family. There are husbands who commit suicide if they cannot fulfil this role, as this is a major loss of face. I don't understand why women cannot understand this simple logic. They just want to be head of household to show off, to prove something. To men, this is life and death, a matter of duty and honour, not another feather in the cap to be attained like other life's goal.

If the wife lose her job and stays at home and looks after the children, nobody bades an eyelid. Some will even say she is lucky. Men? If men can't provide, he'll be heading for the MRT tracks.

beetlebum
22-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Women nowadays, like to climb onto a man's head, Demand to Shit There, And for a while all will be fine. Then suddenly she had her fun, she will jump down n scream: U Fucking Stink!

Many men suffer... but hang about cos no courage for a whole lot of reasons not to get a divorce..

Men marry thinking women wun change...
Women marry thinking men will change...

Marriage: lead to by plenty of nice misunderstandings
Divorce: lead to by plenty of ugly understanding

chick
22-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Klein76,

I am not earning 5 figure nor married and yet I am already in this position. Makes me wonder if SG ladies are turning into this trend.

anime
22-04-2010, 01:18 AM
I feel for you bro. Be strong and kill yourself is not an option at all. Live your life to fullest and enjoy every second. YOu can find things that you are interested in and do it yourself, since she is not interested to join your life now. All i can say is, SG girls is hard to please, and the social levels are too equal between men and women here. Take care!

QQBoy
22-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Glad I'm not in this position, otherwise, I would have divorced my wife long ago. She's a plain jane, and during our courtship, I thought that she woud make a perfect wife, and indeed my decision is right. My only problem is that she has very expensive taste. We are staying in a terrace, and she wants to upgrade to a semi d. Athough I am earning a five figure salary, I am already in my early forties, and don't want be tied up with another bank loan. She didn't seek my opinion and has assumed that I am agreeable to her plans. Overall, I am still glad to have her as my beloved wife. Having a good wife doesn't mean that I don't fool around. The SYT in China keeps me motivated.

natsuki
22-04-2010, 04:30 AM
you are so right! im doing the same. :D women love daring and man who take charge. so what if wife is a president or even CEO? if need to be fuck or screw, still do it and dont give face! i think man in sg give in too much! they fuck you, you fuck back! try to be physical, hit back. i always tell my wife, dun get physical with me as women always lose out and i told her im a gongfu master. so dun try to be funny. lol! i really got learn gongfu ho. anyway after she watched ip man, she want to learn yong chun. looks like we can spar in the future.

I dunnoe to laugh or to cry upon seeing ur posts sia... LoL...
Not all women are so violent and will climb on to the head of the man..
At least not me and not my mum... not even my stepmum...
There are still nice women around...

My stepmother never ever criticises my dad even when he dun bother to get a job for over 10 years, fork out money for him to do biz, but eventually failed, however, never did i heard her saying he's useless even when he take money from her. And never did i see them fighting with all sorts of kungfus... =.=''

Please always remember, not all women sees profits and gains as their priority. And if u dun wan a divorce, there are always alternatives. Divert your attention elsewhere will be fine bah? I dun believe in yelling or shouting or even fighting with ur spouse. No point fight over things bah... I dunnoe how ur CO reacts, but i prefer to listen to my man. =)

Nice day ya. =)

Klein76
22-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Klein76,

I am not earning 5 figure nor married and yet I am already in this position. Makes me wonder if SG ladies are turning into this trend.

Hi there , i think nice guy eventually get hurts in the end , was tuning to the radio while driving and a interesting topic what is the standard requirement for a perfect partner caught my attention yesterday , a lady called and her requirement is the other half must had at least $8k a month to become her soul mates ....WOW ... i was .... I guess that is the kind of society we are living in nowsaday ... kind of sad actually ....

edwin58yock
22-04-2010, 10:03 AM
I think some sg man are too soft nowaday.
Man must show who is the "boss" of the house and not the other way round

doublekeen
22-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Hi there , i think nice guy eventually get hurts in the end , was tuning to the radio while driving and a interesting topic what is the standard requirement for a perfect partner caught my attention yesterday , a lady called and her requirement is the other half must had at least $8k a month to become her soul mates ....WOW ... i was .... I guess that is the kind of society we are living in nowsaday ... kind of sad actually ....

If I had 8k I GARRENTEEEEEEEEEEEE u wun be my only women in my life.... Not unless u are damn pretty have thin waist Dcups and a clean shaven tight pussy satisfy these conditions and we will talk.

doremond
22-04-2010, 11:52 AM

Exactly, 6 years ago, i was earning $3k, my OC kao pei not enough, now i earning 5 figures monthly, she still kao pei not enough. its really sad, when one is never satisfy. Sometimes, i really dont understand their mentality, nothing is ever good enough. :(

Ikea
22-04-2010, 12:06 PM
It all comes down to how we are all brought up. Asked some of the PRC girls (not those that i bonk btw) what they think about Singapore man. In all cases, these common traits are mentioned .."very family oriented, responsible, gentle and soft spoken". Of course, they are comparing to the men from China who are mostly "loud, quite physically abusive and self centred". There again, our women compare us to the Ang Mos, and fault us for not being "confident, outspoken, romantic, etc..."

TheGreatOne
22-04-2010, 02:27 PM
if its me, i'll just simply ask her to buy a big kite...

teach her how to string a kite properly...

show her idiot proof video of "Flying a kite on your own"

show her to way to marina south open patch...

pack up her belongings in a big fucking thrash bag while happily whistling my favourite tune, pack nicely in packets...

go down look for bangalas, pay them 50 bucks each to help me unload the bags of thrash, another 50 bucks to travel by taxi to wherever they deem fit to dump those scraps...

and sit back relax waiting for her to return and to see her facial expression...

HEAVENLY~

TheGreatOne
22-04-2010, 02:29 PM
dun have to compare nationality de la...

every batch has its rejects!

just scrap those and move on, singapore no other gals ar?

huat_ah_888
22-04-2010, 02:33 PM
i envy the olden days when men can 三妻四妾

TheGreatOne
22-04-2010, 02:37 PM
a lady called and her requirement is the other half must had at least $8k a month to become her soul mates ..

seriously any gals who would tell me that, i'll ask her how many percent of herself resemble model? ;)

Elwina
22-04-2010, 02:48 PM
EL,

Hi badboybleu,

Nope i am not having any affair and i am happy being alone no doubt at times i need a shoulder to lean on... I am not saying that all women are perfect. Some man are just plain stupid to allow their woman to step on them and shit on them but i am surely not one of them :D

And generally, one party "tou Kan" the other "kiam kan" so its fair after all in a relationship things happen for a reason and if either party are willling parties who are we to say anythin? Correcto?

ps, "touKan' = ask to be fucked "KiamKan" = deserved to be fucked

El

red-perrier
22-04-2010, 02:53 PM
sinkie women only 2 major category.
1. vocal
2. gan silang kowpeh kowbu

1st type will whine, nag, complain & compare all your shortfalls with others. 2nd type will shorten your life.

Elwina
22-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Women think if they make more money, they can be the boss. In Singapoe and most societies, the husband is the head of the household. He is EXPECTED to provide for the family. There are husbands who commit suicide if they cannot fulfil this role, as this is a major loss of face. I don't understand why women cannot understand this simple logic. They just want to be head of household to show off, to prove something. To men, this is life and death, a matter of duty and honour, not another feather in the cap to be attained like other life's goal.

If the wife lose her job and stays at home and looks after the children, nobody bades an eyelid. Some will even say she is lucky. Men? If men can't provide, he'll be heading for the MRT tracks.

In my humble opnion, doesn't mean u earn more you have a louder say. In a relationship both are equal. To most woman, loving a man doesnt mean loving how much he earns per month or how much assets he has. I do not deny that there are still such woman around but however, love and marriage is something not to be mesured in such a manner.

And if a man is so inferior to commit suicide just because he cannot provide for the family, he deserves to die... and reasoning not because he cannot provide for the family... reason being having no faith in the marriage and in his wife and famiy.

El

Elwina
22-04-2010, 02:58 PM
sinkie women only 2 major category.
1. vocal
2. gan silang kowpeh kowbu

1st type will whine, nag, complain & compare all your shortfalls with others. 2nd type will shorten your life.

Y not you find a robot instead? Man see women opening their mouth as nagging, whining.. but if the man is so damn perfect then what gives the woman that lil chance to whine and to nag? lolx.. To be honest, dun tell me you do not have male friends who whine as much as your granny and complain as much? lolx... I have this male friend who everytime kaupeh to me about his shot gun marriage too.. oh well...

El

red-perrier
22-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Y not you find a robot instead? Man see women opening their mouth as nagging, whining.. but if the man is so damn perfect then what gives the woman that lil chance to whine and to nag? lolx.. To be honest, dun tell me you do not have male friends who whine as much as your granny and complain as much? lolx... I have this male friend who everytime kaupeh to me about his shot gun marriage too.. oh well...

El fact is, contentment is a word that doesnt exist in most sinkie woman's diaries.

kosan
22-04-2010, 03:07 PM
I am also around your age earning less than what you have but paying 99% of all my family expenses.

Bro, we may be very sucessfully in managining our work and workers and our superior. Most the time we are the losser at home.

Why the organisation need us is the same as why our spouse need us.
How you deal with difficult worker is how you deal with the spouse.
Protect the company intrest at all cost is the same as protecting our children at all cost.
Direction/Decision made for the company is the same as direction/decision lay for the children.:cool:

PM me if you need to share some of my personal experience or discussion.

vigo69
22-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Y not you find a robot instead?

El

if every man have this remote will be nice
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs435.ash1/24056_1167740453197_1818533721_315558_357510_s.jpg
same here wife filing for divorce and wife is not sg woman, all woman is the same thing she do u must forget and forgive but thing u do will never be. and f**k all her rich friend that support her divorce when hear her story and never hear what i ever did for her.

red-perrier
22-04-2010, 03:43 PM
sg man slave his life away will never please his sinkie bride. but his odds improve by manifolds when it is a foreign bride.

vigo69
22-04-2010, 03:45 PM
sg man slave his life away will never please his sinkie bride. but his odds improve by manifolds when it is a foreign bride.

if foreign bride is of poor family, but if from rich background , then its diff:mad:
my case is the later one, all my saving she took care and now don`t even give me back a bit , want to see me fall deeper so that she will be happy.
stupid me to trust her with all my income and only take enough for weekly allowance.

QueenJ
22-04-2010, 07:45 PM

Aiya is the same with those china gers also. How do u explained they no education nor westernised, but stil behaves in the same way

Y not take a look in another way, as the standard of living increase, everyone becomes more affluent n stuffs. This is to keep up with times, am I right

Guys should look at it this ways also.

Things aren't always 1- sided or delusional

Btw, not all sg women r like that..
Maybe u all just didnt find good 1. There are..
Ok. True fact remains for those sporean gals that can afford to maintain themselves.But they earn their own upkeep.So take a look at it another way, Isn't them much better than those china prostitutes or "married china gers" who cheats, both love n $ right. N any other nationalities who either married or sell their bodies here right?

Just stating a neutral point of view. Especially the part on sg women earning Their Own Money, unlike those china or other nationalities who cheats sg men all their money. Some even fake gan qing aka "love", N then running off haha

QueenJ
22-04-2010, 08:02 PM
if foreign bride is of poor family, but if from rich background , then its diff:mad:
my case is the later one, all my saving she took care and now don`t even give me back a bit , want to see me fall deeper so that she will be happy.
stupid me to trust her with all my income and only take enough for weekly allowance.

If u did not transfer all assets to her, is ok. If u r talking about monthly salary, its definitely a bad move no doubt. haha

But I dont think its to do with foreign bride of poor family, or rich background.
U should have know ur foreign bride well enuf b4 saying i do..Is your a rush marriage like some1 i know? hahaha

Because sometimes its hard 2 know some1. Especially those foreign bride, b4 they come, they act 1 way, n after they r here, they act another

Fraser007
22-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Hi All ,

Although im not married, and most likely will avoid unless the absolute 120% good woman comes along. Here's my 7 points of humble support for you man.
You are a good man and father, and you deserve better :cool:

BoLiang
22-04-2010, 08:32 PM

i know 8k per month is not alot to some bros here but that is besides the point. I dont understand why our local girls want a price tag. it is as if they are selling their damn pussy. Really cheapens the image to the point that they are nothing more than glorified whores.

I know its naive to say this but I have encountered FLs who at least said that when they quit the trade, the man that they choose to live with must love them, nothing else matters as money can be earn by both parties. Sad truth to hear such words from a whore. Ironic, totally. :p

QueenJ
22-04-2010, 09:26 PM
i know 8k per month is not alot to some bros here but that is besides the point. I dont understand why our local girls want a price tag. it is as if they are selling their damn pussy. Really cheapens the image to the point that they are nothing more than glorified whores.

I know its naive to say this but I have encountered FLs who at least said that when they quit the trade, the man that they choose to live with must love them, nothing else matters as money can be earn by both parties. Sad truth to hear such words from a whore. Ironic, totally. :p

Likewise, there might be whores out to cheat, but there are also good sg gals around who married gd man! hahaha

Xster
22-04-2010, 10:31 PM
TS, you sound like a Gentleman. That maybe the problem with it. What is your wife going to worry about the marriage when she knows what she wants to do, she can do ?

Time for you to shed the gentle part and be a Man. Gentlemen are paired with ladies, and your wife don't sound like much of a lady. Not asking you to use force on her, but maybe a strong word here and there can help a bit ?

Like :

" I did not ask if you like it or not, I TOLD you to do it "

" If I choose to come back late at night, it's cos I'm coming back to a house, not a home. "

" If you are unhappy with the way I did (whatever she criticise you for), why don't you do it yourself ? When was the last time you did it anyway ? "

Those are some of the lines I have used before and even more, with veiled threats of straying. It worked for me. And if you use them, analyse the situations and apply it accordingly. Be prepared for an argument but stand your groud. Do not raise your voice, just be matter of fact. Most important, stare into her eyes as you speak to her, not look, stare.

Hope I have been of little help.

onlyhuman
22-04-2010, 10:39 PM
actually i have long given up sg gers....i rather died alone than having a wife that forever compares u with others...and i find sg gers have this mentality of...their husband $$ belongs to them and their own $$$ also belongs to them...then what belongs to me??:D

social upbringing and parents overly pampering of their children is the cause of sg gers behaving like princess...

PS: no offense meant...just my point of view oni...

badboyzbleu
22-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Hi badboybleu,

Nope i am not having any affair and i am happy being alone no doubt at times i need a shoulder to lean on... I am not saying that all women are perfect. Some man are just plain stupid to allow their woman to step on them and shit on them but i am surely not one of them :D

And generally, one party "tou Kan" the other "kiam kan" so its fair after all in a relationship things happen for a reason and if either party are willling parties who are we to say anythin? Correcto?

ps, "touKan' = ask to be fucked "KiamKan" = deserved to be fucked

El

EL

Thanks for replying to me with such detail and privacy. at least you are loyal to your husband. pls ignore all pm from chatters here, they are trying to hook you up and screw you! i agree with you that some man are stupid to allow their woman to shit on them!

fellow sammyboyz, pls wake up and stop letting your wife do that to you! pls do something about it! how you want your children to look at you? a useless man? so what u make 5 figure? if your children see what you are going through, it will have bad impact on them! in future, the boy will become you and the daughter will become your wife! do something to stop the vicious cycle!

alvin36
22-04-2010, 11:04 PM
actually i have long given up sg gers....i rather died alone than having a wife that forever compares u with others...and i find sg gers have this mentality of...their husband $$ belongs to them and their own $$$ also belongs to them...then what belongs to me??:D

social upbringing and parents overly pampering of their children is the cause of sg gers behaving like princess...

PS: no offense meant...just my point of view oni...

most sg gals looking for "guys that can love and take care of her, sincere, honest, stable income, charming, etc"

But why dont they think that they have to look for guys that they really love ? When the gal love the guy, they must enjoy loving him, supporting him through up and downs.. and not just thinking of what he can support her. In life, there is "give and take", cannot always only think of "receiving", you must enjoy "giving" too.

This is one main reason.. why many singles ladies in 30s and 40s, and they keep complaining cannot find good man

KingBaba
22-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Just my opinion. If you are a man then be a man. Act like one. Make decisive decision. You can get opinion from your spouse but in the end the man will decide. If you are the breadwinner then it's your call. If your spouse are earning more than you then too bad. You are condemed to be queen control. Personally , I know most guys are being queen control even my own brothers.
Lucky me I am the king that's why I call myself kingbaba.

cheongsterjon
22-04-2010, 11:21 PM
If this were to happen to me, always critisizing me, one fine night while bonking her nuts, and then cumming onto her messily, I will then tell her 'you are nothing more than a whore, what have you contributed towards the house other than sex with me?' 'Even having sex with a pro is more song, can try all sorts of different patterns and she licking me like a king'..'you shit at having sex'

Manfese_Widz
22-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Reading all the post on SG gals really makes me give up hope of settling down with one....

Really feel for the bro who wrote the article...

Noobs
22-04-2010, 11:23 PM
do u guys know whats the greatest achievement in mens' life?

It is the day when u found that u have obtain wealth and success and it is also the same day when your wife died.Wow that is what i can real achievement.......:D

soroes2010
23-04-2010, 01:11 AM
my 2 cents worth of comment:

It seems that we SG men are all suffering under the hands of our local SG gals once the day we hammer the final nail into our coffin by signing on that dotted line @ ROM.....

Although I m not yet married and still leading a wonderful singlehood, but at times, it can be lonely if u do not have a companion... Yes... we men can "OUTSOURCE" our sexual needs and even our life happiness by marrying a foreign bride... but is there true love... Though the feelings given by these foriegn brides can make u feel like an Emperor, but how long can this last?? Likewise, our SG gals can also "outsource" their life happiness by hooking up an Ang Moh Bastards, whom our dear SG gals labelled them as financially-stable, romantic, caring.... blah blah blah.... and in front of all these Ang Mohs.... they can lower their pride till worse than any of the Geylang sex-service workers (a better respectable term to address our FLs) by letting them fuck their pussy n even assholes.... yet in front of our ocal SG men.... they will act so high class and be bossy... I was wondering what is so special about Ang Mohs?? Is it because they are Ang Mohs, then our SG gals got to serve them as if they are still our Colonial Masters?? Sometimes,when I am dining at some fine restaurants at Raffles hotel...I tend to see some SG gals really looking so pathetic in front of the Ang Mohs... Yet when I @ times dine at some neighbourhood malls.... I tend to see some SG gals treating their SG men as their personal maid cum "sand-bag" (being scold and pinch).... Well... if any SG gals does that to me... I will tell her fuck off.... n I won't even hesistate to slap her right in the face even if it means being labelled ungentlemen and barbarian..... but likewise...Our dear SG gals always like to fight for equal rights: Men and Womean are on EQUAL footings.... So if they can lay hands on the men... why not vice-versa too?? So I also appeal to the Law Chamber to start proposing a Men's Charter to protect our SG MEN.... So that when these SG Gals think of a FLING outside marriage life, they must reconsider again, before they lose out all the monetary alimony on top of other assets shoudl they be caught in an adultery....

Elwina
23-04-2010, 01:33 AM
fact is, contentment is a word that doesnt exist in most sinkie woman's diaries.

hmm.. in "MOST" woman mah.. not all..

El

Elwina
23-04-2010, 01:37 AM
if every man have this remote will be nice
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs435.ash1/24056_1167740453197_1818533721_315558_357510_s.jpg
same here wife filing for divorce and wife is not sg woman, all woman is the same thing she do u must forget and forgive but thing u do will never be. and f**k all her rich friend that support her divorce when hear her story and never hear what i ever did for her.

I think in most cases are like that, i believe that when man gossip about their wife at home to their friends, their friends will surely support the man. Anyway it logical lah.. give and take she complain of course friends see one sided mah.. what do you expect? And love means to forgive and forget mah.. girls need to pacify abit after than everything will be all right. BTW having rich friend doesn't mean that they are bad friends... i believe you have rich friends too are they condamned as bad friends??

And if either party wants out from a marriage, for gods sake... let it go.. no point clinging on to it.. it will only bring either party more misery. Letting go and moving on = to a new start.. but there is no gurantee happiness hor..

good luck..

El

Elwina
23-04-2010, 01:50 AM
EL

Thanks for replying to me with such detail and privacy. at least you are loyal to your husband. pls ignore all pm from chatters here, they are trying to hook you up and screw you! i agree with you that some man are stupid to allow their woman to shit on them!

fellow sammyboyz, pls wake up and stop letting your wife do that to you! pls do something about it! how you want your children to look at you? a useless man? so what u make 5 figure? if your children see what you are going through, it will have bad impact on them! in future, the boy will become you and the daughter will become your wife! do something to stop the vicious cycle!

Erh, badboyzbleu firstly i am not married. and secondly, please do not worry i have a chaisty belt lolx...

To be honest, i find your remarks abit salah leh.. paiseh for saying that but i mean individual family have individual way of running the family.. just take my family for example.. my mum is the fun loving kind of wife she opens up to alot of things to both me and my brother believe it or not she was the one to introduce cigrettes to both me and my brother although NO one smokes in our family... she is full of fun and laughter my dad on the other hand, he is more timid but with business brains or i shoud put it as more reserve... and requires alot of advice from my mom over business as my mom is the more alert type dad listens to mom alot over work issues.. and hence many see my mom as the one wearing the pants and my dad henpeck.. Back at home only we who live under the same roof knows and understands well that overall it is still my dad's say which over rules all.. And till date, my dad has simply got NO complains.. does it mean that my dad should change too?? Turn outs to be we still love and respect my dad as much as my mom and i salute him for not being affected by anyone that calls him a henpeck.

Brothers in here, just remember no one in here or nothing stated in anywhere in any forum is the guide to a successful marriage or maintaining a relationship. IT is your life and YOU are the beholder of it run and rule it the way you want to cus at the end of the day, no one is to be blamed for your mishap or your happiness..

Marriage is something fated and if you love your wife, talk it out.. find a right time a right way to put it across to her.. if you know that you speak bluntly, pre aim her first.. trust me.. how much effort and courage u put in to tell her she can see and she can understand..

El

Elwina
23-04-2010, 01:52 AM
do u guys know whats the greatest achievement in mens' life?

It is the day when u found that u have obtain wealth and success and it is also the same day when your wife died.Wow that is what i can real achievement.......:D

U know what is the greatest achievement in a women's life?

ITs very simple and basic.. feed us with TLC and stay faithful... preferably leave us your fortune when you die.. preferably die faster.. :P

unsung80
23-04-2010, 02:01 AM
U know what is the greatest achievement in a women's life?

ITs very simple and basic.. feed us with TLC and stay faithful... preferably leave us your fortune when you die.. preferably die faster.. :P

-_-''''''''''''''

Elwina
23-04-2010, 02:23 AM
-_-''''''''''''''

y leh?? man can say i woman no right to say arh?? there is something call Woman's Chapter.. hor.. equal standing :P hahhahahahahah....

newbieboy
23-04-2010, 02:43 AM
i'm single, eligible, and i have a healthy social life. i have had gfs but from day 1 i always let them know i will never get married. if 2 people love each other, why the need to go through the trouble of marriage? i want the kind of liberty where i can wake up one morning, decide the relationship isn't working, and talk to my gf about it. i don't need marriage to buy a flat. i don't need the measly tax breaks that come with children. i think not getting married keeps a couple on their toes better, so no one party can/will slack off in a relationship.

we were never wired to be monogamous. life is too short, when you're young, use your looks. when you're old, use your charm, and failing that, money. the base case is to keep yourself happy. ultimately no one else can take care of your own happiness better than you yourself can. i will never surrender custodianship of my own well-being. many marriages happen because of an inner fear of inadequacy, thus the need to "target-lock". if 2 people are comfortable, self-confident, and constantly striving to better themselves, and are enjoying a healthy relationship, why the need to disrupt status quo? marriage is NOT a natural progression from a long-term relationship. bros who are in doubt, please don't agree to it blindly. this is a big divestment, where you potentially sign your happiness away to someone you might not understand very well, in exchange for what? i'm sure if the women's charter wasn't this strong (antiquated legislation to protect housewives with no incomes in the past), many more would take the jump. some marriages might fail because men will hesitate less to take the plunge, and thus still make ill-prepared decisions. but looking at it from another angle, women will realise their weakened bargaining position, and assess their potential partner with a more sensible approach. i can't say dissolving the charter will lead to a higer rate of happy marriages, but i feel at the very least, more marriages will be fairer in terms of division of duties. if it truly takes two hands to clap, why is the government giving women in Singapore an iron glove to meet our naked palm?

no marriage for me, thanks! :D

badboyzbleu
23-04-2010, 02:48 AM
Erh, badboyzbleu firstly i am not married. and secondly, please do not worry i have a chaisty belt lolx...

To be honest, i find your remarks abit salah leh.. paiseh for saying that but i mean individual family have individual way of running the family.. just take my family for example.. my mum is the fun loving kind of wife she opens up to alot of things to both me and my brother believe it or not she was the one to introduce cigrettes to both me and my brother although NO one smokes in our family... she is full of fun and laughter my dad on the other hand, he is more timid but with business brains or i shoud put it as more reserve... and requires alot of advice from my mom over business as my mom is the more alert type dad listens to mom alot over work issues.. and hence many see my mom as the one wearing the pants and my dad henpeck.. Back at home only we who live under the same roof knows and understands well that overall it is still my dad's say which over rules all.. And till date, my dad has simply got NO complains.. does it mean that my dad should change too?? Turn outs to be we still love and respect my dad as much as my mom and i salute him for not being affected by anyone that calls him a henpeck.

Brothers in here, just remember no one in here or nothing stated in anywhere in any forum is the guide to a successful marriage or maintaining a relationship. IT is your life and YOU are the beholder of it run and rule it the way you want to cus at the end of the day, no one is to be blamed for your mishap or your happiness..

Marriage is something fated and if you love your wife, talk it out.. find a right time a right way to put it across to her.. if you know that you speak bluntly, pre aim her first.. trust me.. how much effort and courage u put in to tell her she can see and she can understand..

El

yes i got my own way of running MY FAMILY. er hm! sorry that i thought u r married. anyway your dad sound like ip man in the movie to me. its respect, not henpeck. they compliment each others. what im doing is encourage those fellow samsters to stand up and make things right or better. you know who you are. their wives are not like your mum. pls understand that.

hawksbay
23-04-2010, 02:48 AM

lol lol u also huh,anyway long time no chat.

badboyzbleu
23-04-2010, 02:52 AM
y leh?? man can say i woman no right to say arh?? there is something call Woman's Chapter.. hor.. equal standing :P hahhahahahahah....

you are very wrong! its woman's charter, not woman's chapter. woman's charter never fair! only human rights is fair! woman's charter is one sided thing. only help the woman and victimize man!

nosealedfate
23-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Reading all the post on SG gals really makes me give up hope of settling down with one....

Manfese_Widz, I am sure that there ARE local women with logical & realistic demands & expectations to be found..... we just got to keep on looking.

It's tough but it's definitely possible and they are out there still waiting for us.

No fate but what we make.

But in time to come it's only logical with the way things are heading.... foreign women will simply just win the hearts of our local guys.... give it another 5 to 10 years and our local women will get what they have sow for themselves now.

Cblader
23-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Hey bro, I do feel sorry for you. I had similar story to yours. I consider myself being very generous. I married my ex-wife although she's a single mum. I treat her son like my very own. When I met her she is having problem with her parents so she is always staying out late to avoid her parents. So at the begining I was just trying to help her with her issue. She didn't have a stable job. So I offer to help her to look for one. I go around checking with all my friends for job vacancies. Finally she got a job working for my friend. I must admit the pay wasn't fantastic. But I did offer alot of help to her by helping her buy milk powder and pampers. As if that child was mine. I even help her to settle her bad relationship with her parents. To cut things short, we got married in the end. But as time went by, things started to change. She quit her job and said she wanted to look after her son at home. I agreed with her for placing a child in childcare center can be quite costly. I paid for everything. And i even let her manage all my salary. Only leaving enough for me to use for transport and food every month. After 5yrs of marriage I started to discover that she is acting funny. She is not working but always on the phone. Sometimes she will received sms in the middle of the night stating from gal name saying I miss you, Hope that you dream of me tonight. I know I was in the wrong for checking her Hp but I had to be sure as I work from morning till night. When I leave for work they are asleep. When I return back from work they are sleeping (they as in my ex-wife and her son). And on my off day she always says she is meeting her best friend and leave her son with me. So I fine day i decided to check on her at home. I pretend to go for work as usual but actually I had already taken leave on that day. I went to her son sch nearby coffeeshop to make sure if she goes home straight after sending her son to sch. To my surprise she after she send her son to sch she when to other place and met this guy whom I know( it's one of her friend whom she recommended to me) They were acting very closely with each other. Not long after that they went back to my house after having a drink together. I was worried that what I had suspected all along was coming true. I was afraid to enter my own house after 10mins. Until I heard my ex-wife moaning. I open the door and saw with my own eyes that they were making out. Without thinking I grab whatever I can at the very moment and whack that SOB. For that I was actually arrested. Although I was not charge, but I was pratically dead inside me. Only after reading your story I felt that some gals are nv happy with what they get. They always get greedier as time goes on.

tigersg
23-04-2010, 09:08 PM
If you are born a Man, act like one.

New Age Sensitive Men? MY FOOT!!

Some basic things you have to lay down the rules.

Woman to do the housework, you can help with the heavy ones. In return, anything that needs fixing in the house, the Man will do it. Any insects, intruders that comes in the house, the Man will be responsible.

The Man will pay for all the expenses in the house and give the woman a fair share of allowance, no matter whether she is working or not.

Every 5 years, buy something nice for your woman THAT SHE LIKES if you think she is worth it. But take heed, every other 5 years, the value of item should always be doubled.

A maid is absolutely out of the question, unless the woman have cancer or lost her limbs etc.

Man should never allow the woman to help out in money matters unless its a case of life and death. If you have a money problem, solve it yourself.

Sex of that matter, if you are hungry and can't find food at home, you go outside for food. That's why my woman always keep me well fed all of the time.

Yes, I am what they call a MCP. But I am proud of it and my wife of 12 years have never complained about it.

vigo69
23-04-2010, 10:04 PM
but I was pratically dead inside me.

bro , i know the feeling. for me i love my wife a lot , that`s y can even forgive her and ask her back. but now she insist on divorcing and the reason is i ever have gf outside before ant that case is one and half years back. told me can forgive me cos of this. she say don`t think myself very great to forgive her.
all her rich friends (male) now support her to divorce and some even offer to find lawyer here in sg for her. wat they want she should know but choose to believe them. i ask all her friend to f**k off, if anyone got gut to stand in front of me and tell from his heart when his wife betray him and he will 100% forgive then i will sign immediately on the spot. :mad:

HCKing
23-04-2010, 11:53 PM

bro there r still alot of nice sg gals who r wife material.u just gotta start mixing with the right crowds, open yr eyes wider and be able to look deeper, far deeper than the thick make ups and sexy outfit. i have always read threads like this complaining abt sg girls sucks etc. but it all depends on who u choose to mix with. if u seriously ready to find one to settle down here's hw u should set yr criteria,

1. her personality
2. her attitude towards ppl around her, esp her family members
3. her social life ( pls dont expect yrself to have the power to transform a wild party animal to a submissive decent wife after marriage. its not gonna happen )
4. her level of maturity
5. her spending expenditure ( does she belongs to the earn 500 spend 1k on credit type? if she is give her up pls )

and last but not least, all the above has got nothing to do with the girl's outer appearance nor her skills on the bed hor. good luck man!:D

Elwina
24-04-2010, 12:03 AM
you are very wrong! its woman's charter, not woman's chapter. woman's charter never fair! only human rights is fair! woman's charter is one sided thing. only help the woman and victimize man!

Hi badboyzbleu, lolx... mai so serious leh.. what is fair in this world?? You seem to be those seriously victimized man.. lolx.. take everything with a pinch of salt life would be easier. Aye Gam lai buay gam zhao... rite?

I thought i was the only one who was never happy and satisfied in life.. you seem like a even more disatisfied person on earth.. lolx.. i always whine about how life is never fair to my girlfriends then they always call me the "bitch that is forever unhappy" lolx..

Take it easy dude..wake up tomorrow a happier person..

El

Absolute
24-04-2010, 12:06 AM
I beg to differ from the comments from brother in here... I may be a female but i feel fo the author too. I suppose most man only complain of this issue years after marriage?

I this society, women's are not like in the past. Take care of your kids while you are way at work, cook dinner, clean the house, wait for you to come home, clean up after you, spread her legs when you needed a good fuck... World change and people do too.

I earn above most average man do, i substain my own ride, never late for my apartment installment, spend my own keeps but i will still never over rule the man who wear the pants in the family. I have a good male friend who once told me, i will never be the ideal woman he will even consider going after reason being, i am too over qualified and he will feel much inferior being with a woman like me. And i ask so what is the perfect woman for him. He told me he just wants a simple woman who is a housewife material like his mom. He left me struck in awe.. is there such woman in this universe in this century??

One of my golf mates who is a currency trader told me last week, how i wish my wife is like you, gets to see the world rathe than cooping up at home taking care of the kids everyday..i don't find her attractive anymore. I was compliment with his words but yet i find him a jerk... lolx.. reason being, if a woman is willing to forgo everything and make sure you come back to a proper home making sure you do not have to worry about any single thing at home yet the man finding her a hag is he a jerk or not?

El

I fully agree with you and salute to your courage for daring to speak for your own gender.

I was in Shanghai Airport last year and saw this book that read "好老公是管出来的". It is a well-known fact among the Chinese that Shanghainese men are generally the "best" husbands because they are well-managed by their wives at home.

Perhaps TS's wife and most husbands here are the outcomes of the effective management of their wives.

Elwina
24-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Hey bro, I do feel sorry for you. I had similar story to yours. I consider myself being very generous. I married my ex-wife although she's a single mum. I treat her son like my very own. When I met her she is having problem with her parents so she is always staying out late to avoid her parents. So at the begining I was just trying to help her with her issue. She didn't have a stable job. So I offer to help her to look for one. I go around checking with all my friends for job vacancies. Finally she got a job working for my friend. I must admit the pay wasn't fantastic. But I did offer alot of help to her by helping her buy milk powder and pampers. As if that child was mine. I even help her to settle her bad relationship with her parents. To cut things short, we got married in the end. But as time went by, things started to change. She quit her job and said she wanted to look after her son at home. I agreed with her for placing a child in childcare center can be quite costly. I paid for everything. And i even let her manage all my salary. Only leaving enough for me to use for transport and food every month. After 5yrs of marriage I started to discover that she is acting funny. She is not working but always on the phone. Sometimes she will received sms in the middle of the night stating from gal name saying I miss you, Hope that you dream of me tonight. I know I was in the wrong for checking her Hp but I had to be sure as I work from morning till night. When I leave for work they are asleep. When I return back from work they are sleeping (they as in my ex-wife and her son). And on my off day she always says she is meeting her best friend and leave her son with me. So I fine day i decided to check on her at home. I pretend to go for work as usual but actually I had already taken leave on that day. I went to her son sch nearby coffeeshop to make sure if she goes home straight after sending her son to sch. To my surprise she after she send her son to sch she when to other place and met this guy whom I know( it's one of her friend whom she recommended to me) They were acting very closely with each other. Not long after that they went back to my house after having a drink together. I was worried that what I had suspected all along was coming true. I was afraid to enter my own house after 10mins. Until I heard my ex-wife moaning. I open the door and saw with my own eyes that they were making out. Without thinking I grab whatever I can at the very moment and whack that SOB. For that I was actually arrested. Although I was not charge, but I was pratically dead inside me. Only after reading your story I felt that some gals are nv happy with what they get. They always get greedier as time goes on.

Hi brother Cblader,

I feel for you.. oh well.. at least you have picked yourself up and moved on... I can feel the anger and disappointment in you but i hope you can still believe in love.. Some girls i agree they do ask for more as time pass.. but there are some girls too that never asked for anything more..

Good luck in finding the right one

El

Elwina
24-04-2010, 12:09 AM
yes i got my own way of running MY FAMILY. er hm! sorry that i thought u r married. anyway your dad sound like ip man in the movie to me. its respect, not henpeck. they compliment each others. what im doing is encourage those fellow samsters to stand up and make things right or better. you know who you are. their wives are not like your mum. pls understand that.

wah the way you response hor i can feel the strong resentment against woman thru my laptop leh.. lolx... yes.. i do agree and i did not say that there are women out there that can be even compared to my mom.. however i hope you understand that my response is pretty neutral throuout.. i am not saying that all woman are perfect but please don't condamn all woman jsut because of a bad woman you have faced..

El

cwkfxjp
24-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Hi All ,

This person's wife is a real idiot.
The guy is so soft...
I will stop giving her 95%... only giving her for hself. All the rest, I buy for the kids.
If I were I will collect evidence to support a claim to divorce her, giving her minimal maintenance fees. It is as good as a dead marriage, she is just taking for granted the man.

Elwina
24-04-2010, 12:27 AM
I fully agree with you and salute to your courage for daring to speak for your own gender.

I was in Shanghai Airport last year and saw this book that read "好老公是管出来的". It is a well-known fact among the Chinese that Shanghainese men are generally the "best" husbands because they are well-managed by their wives at home.

Perhaps TS's wife and most husbands here are the outcomes of the effective management of their wives.

Hi Absolute,

Thank you for your compliment. I was mearly just speaking from a neutral point of view. I just want all the ranting brother here to see from a different anger and not let the anger in them over rule the facts. lolx.. I bet some brothers in here are offended by my post.. but heck.. free to talk world.. lolx

I don't believe in questioning my man on where they go what they do kind.. i belive in mutual understanding and mutual trust..

Believe it or not, i was once the girlfriend material which has already extinct... lolx My ex-boyfriend does alot of entertainment there was once i waited for his call to pick him up from this nightclub at Furama as he is not driving. Upon reaching, he called me to say his partners wouldn't let him go as they just opened another bottle.. I practically waited for him in the car for 2hrs.. along the way driving home, i have to stop by the roadside twice to let him puke. Reaching home, he strip piece by piece of clothings on the floor from the living room to the bedroom.. I of course picked up all the scathered clothings and dump it into the laundry basket while i can hear the puking sound in the bathroom.. Last piece.. his Shirt... i saw thru the poor lightings his shirt filled with lipstick stains.. although i was fuming, i kept my cool.. i hung his shirt on a hanger and hang it on a catchy area where he would wake up and 100% sure see area.. lolx.. Sleep half way "PONG" he fell off the bed to my platform i got to pull him up to bed and best part.. he is like a total dead body farking heavy fell on me.. and i got to suffer being pinned down by a 85kg man till morning... to cut it short, i went to work as usual leaving him at home, he called me when he saw the shirt i acted normal, i gues he felt guilty took me out on a good lunch which cost him closed to 500bucks.. ahhahahahah..

Relationship, give and take.. simple as that, a woman does not have to CONTROL her man to keep him in line..

El

Ed is on
24-04-2010, 02:26 AM
Hi, My humble opinion.

I feel that we should not condemn all women just because one woman is like this. There will always be black sheeps and that does not mean there aren't any good ones. All we need to do is open our eyes wider and judge things based on logic but not on emotions. I believe alot of woman out there are also condemning man just because of the few black sheeps in our community.

To all the bros out there, those who are in a broken marriage or in the verge of one. You sow what u reap. Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. The reason why ur wife cheats on u probably because u wasnt being attentive or u start to neglect her in some way or the other. Isnt that the same reason why man are cheating on their wifes too because their wife no longer bothers to satisfy their man's need. Worse still, before u married your spouses , u already know they are fuk up/have problems and u carried on because u thought he/she would change for u. I wont even feel sorry ya.

badboyzbleu
24-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Hi badboyzbleu, lolx... mai so serious leh.. what is fair in this world?? You seem to be those seriously victimized man.. lolx.. take everything with a pinch of salt life would be easier. Aye Gam lai buay gam zhao... rite?

I thought i was the only one who was never happy and satisfied in life.. you seem like a even more disatisfied person on earth.. lolx.. i always whine about how life is never fair to my girlfriends then they always call me the "bitch that is forever unhappy" lolx..

Take it easy dude..wake up tomorrow a happier person..

El

thanks for your concern. in fact im the rare few who is in charge. i see a lot of my friends let their wife shit on their head. got one lagi funny, after his wife gave birth. he said wife is greater than mother! omfg!!! got few friends divorce and kena suck dry by woman charter and life is in deep shit. some of them, wives cheating outside but keep quiet bcos of children but end up divorce too! same kena suck dry by woman charter and gotta pay maintenance after that. wtf is woman charter? wife cheat divorce still gotta pay maintenance? i think gotta give half of what you got even wife cheat!!! nothing against you. but talk about bitches just make my blood boil.

bigtoy
24-04-2010, 11:38 AM
call me sweetie...
i can help you in any way I can
nine three four nine three six nine five

stafjrr
24-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Hi all bros,

Greeting...

1st I much say thanks to all bros of e reason of finally find a place that I can confid my personal thing here which deep inside me for very long long time Liao...

I'm oso going thru e same things that all bros hv going thru , n for me nt only wife part but oso I was hit by my own financial going dwn n that where e worst situation has comes to me , wife la n all e debter chase after me , can u imaginatine e life I going thru ? Some more plus wrk no smooth ley ppl for trouble with me... Knn... Just like some bros say... Until e extend of thinking of die... But then WA BO LAN PA JI u know... Wan to die but dare nt to die n yet living in a depress state every single sec, mins, hrs n day... C BEI CHAM... To Teo Liao... Everyday open eye on e new day e feeling is worry, fear, stress n sad... Knn... Only tis in me but nthg...

For me I alway avoid quarrel with wife cox I dun like so e situation will alway either I just keep quiet n take or just open door n go dwn stair relax but that doesn't mean my mind is in peace , all SMS will come n start flooding my inbox de , Bo pang chance de...

At time I ask myself wat married is all abt ? E bow we make during MARRY , just couldn't figure out myself...

So one fine day has come n s usual nt happy with me n start to flooding my inbox by SMS cox I was wrkg during that time (believe me woman like to do tis nonsense) but I ignore her MSG cox keep to concentrate on wrk , till night time has come I off n hv reach Hme but I din go up just stay around void deck n I oso din reply her n she come dwn look for me n she found me , straight away 1st Q throw to me WAT DO U WAN OR INTENDED TO DO? during that time I'm boiling straight I kasi 我们离婚吧 !!! She heard Liao oso steady n walk away... Den I go find my BIL n we go drink at coffee shop cox I'm driving.. I tell my BIL everything n he advice me to think carefully... But I dun fucking care honestly , I really dun give a fucking damm... For me enuf is enuf Liao n that all I know...

So all. Bros with common problem like me is... If u can't take it anymore den.. Dun take it... N tis is hw I feel cox thing like that if u two is mend to btogether by nature course u all eventaully will get bk together , ofcoz that is provided u still hv feeling for her if dun hv den 就砍掉这段婚姻吧。that hw I feel...

mldue
25-04-2010, 03:39 AM
i don't think this constitutes as advice; just my rant. if you can't bear to leave the problem, then better wise up and find a solution. there should always be some way to find a compromise or get on top of the situation at times. between a husband and wife, there shouldn't be only one party always giving in. seriously, reaching a state whereby you can only propose ending your own life due to her constant barrage of nonsense, you might as well take hers instead.

the existence of the women's charter is really quite the main reason why things gone rather wrong. there is no real balance that is to be achieved through exercising this, at least not in current era of gender differences. the charter only serves unscrupulous lawyers and ill-bred family breakers, who push skewed notions into the mind of the women.

ersting
03-05-2010, 04:29 AM
I read Klein76 posting, suddenly i oso want to cry...because it reflects what i'm going through too.

I feel so stuck.... damn if i do, damn if i don't. I've been wishing that I get hit by a car or something... She'll probably curse me and my family for leaving a mess if i'd suicided. I mean it's not like she's not already cursing my family in front of my kid.

And you know, I oso realized why there are cases of a parent suiciding the whole family... I've come to understand what went thru their minds to compel them to do it.

echo1234
03-05-2010, 01:58 PM
Somehow I got the same experience as the other bros here although currently now I aren't earning as much like some bros and lucky enough I'm not married. I'm born in a well to do family, dad has it's own business, mum's a housewife. Got to know this girl few years back, We were still young at that time andgot together. Things were going well for the first 2 years when I was serving my NS. You guys should know NSF salary are very little but she doesn't mind, in fact she is the one paying almost everything during the my 2 years of NS. I was deeply touched and tell myself that she is the one. But things started to happen after my NS. I didn't work for my dad because my dad feel that I'm still immature and behave like a kid. So I work in a telecom company. Then 1 day I caught her with another guy on the street holding hand, I didn't approach her immediately. I just SMS her, I'll skip the crap of SMS. So we broke up for the first time, but after few month we got back together again due to dick over head.
After few months of happiness, by then we were staying at each other house everyday. I found that she has been smsing and calling very often, I peep on her phone and found out that there is in fact another guy as the SMS was like "meeting outside H81" or what so ever. I was furious and after much arguement, we broke off for the 2 time.
I know some bros may think that it's like drama but it really happen.
We gt back after a few months again, again it's small head over big head. By then I had little trust in her and always worried when she say she wanna go out with friends. Anyway I start working for my dad after 2 years in the telecom company, as you guys know family business, will tend to spend more time in it. She is not working anymore and so I bought a notebook for her to spend her time at home as she told me she wantedh to start some online business. I was staying at her house permenantly. Eversincr I bought the notebook, she has been playing games everyday. Sleeping in the day and playing game for te whole night. We had few arguement over it cos I feel that she had been neglecting me, I'm the one earning money so you got to ent me whenever I got home. That's my thinking at that time. As time flys, I started to move my things bit by bit back to my house. For the half year we seldom have a decent conversation. Either I was working until late or she is busy playing game. Until 1 day, I had this feeling that something is wrong, so I drove to her house and open the door, to my surprise I saw a pair of shoe that does not belong to me and her room is lock. So I knock on the door and it took quite a while for her to respond. When she open the door se quickly slide out and close the door. I could hear the door lock on the other side. I was furiously mad and couldn't control myself, start to kick the door and shouting like a mad man. Eventally I took everything and went out of her house. We didn't contact each other anymore as I was busy working, dad now gave me much more responsibility so I am working my shit off for the next 1 year. But we started to contact each other again recently, met up and she looks different the last time I saw her. There's still a little hanky panky between us but no sex. She know what arouse me and vias visa. But not once any of us do anything. So basically we are good friend now and she's someone I can talk to comfortably.

PS it took me 1 year after the relationship end to figure out what's wrong with her behaviour. Girls need attention, and the reason why there's so much unhappy event is because I did not make the effort to communicate with her. Some bros may find mr stupid but I really do not blame her entirely for her actions. I was at fault also. Now whenever we go out we behave like loving couple but no sex involve and I'm quite happy with the relationship we are having now.

stevencoolking
03-05-2010, 02:26 PM
This type of women are Rubbish! better divorce them. Living with them everyday will only shorten your life span. Life is already stressful and tough, with them around you worse of. My recommendation for guys out there is this: if you have a tough time with your girlfiend or wife, please do not hesitate to discard them from your life after various atttempts to make them happy. Come on guys, we need to regain our dignity and pride and not let these girls stamp our confience. I am a strong devoter to men being MCP, what do you guys think? There is really absolutely nothing wrong to being MCP (Males chauvinistic Pig). See what we get after we have lost this trait. Let women take over us, lost our honor. Everytime, this women start wanking their bloodly mouths, we have to keep quiet. What nonsense is this, must be the stupid NS Training that turn us into little men who only knows how to say " lan lan". They have their women rights we also have ours! Trust me I know how that feels what an arrogant women starts to open her mouth.

darylcch
04-05-2010, 05:38 PM
same same ...we are in the same F** ing boat...

venery
05-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Harsh words break no bones.