PDA

View Full Version : Beginning of the end of FL ?

fang88
21-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Does this mean the end to transit rates at hotels ?

Hotel 'let prostitutes ply trade' (http://news.asiaone.com/News/the%2BStraits%2BTimes/Story/A1Story20100421-211505.html)

If the court holds the hotels accountable for the FL trade in their rooms it could mean the end of transit rates.

The fines do not amount for much compared to the revenue the hotels receive.
How to tell who are FL and who are gf, mistress, etc. ?

AmericanExpress
21-04-2010, 10:36 AM
i hope not :(

ang076
21-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Dont worry,

we are the market force who influence the demand and supplies.

Enforcement agencies just wayang only.

Sooner or later, it will be back to normal.

murkystar
21-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Think next time must meet the fl outside and go in together. If go seperately, may arouse suspicion.

sibaysong4u
21-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Think next time must meet the fl outside and go in together. If go seperately, may arouse suspicion.Then we can see her face clearly b4 bonking:D

sianjipua
21-04-2010, 12:49 PM
i think FL are like molerats, you stop them here, they pop up at another place. you stop them at the other place, they also will somehow find a place to pop up at. i think its kinda stupid if you don`t keep redlight activities within GL because you`ll let the FL spread out within sinkapore instead of within GL only. once spread out already more trouble and effort is needed to stop it, so i rather we contain redlight activities within GL, like how some europe countries keep prostitution within an area.

jacky43
21-04-2010, 05:38 PM
I recalled 5yrs or so, 1episode of True file on 3missing PRC nite club singers. 20yrs ago is not called KTV anyway, we all know name changes trade remains.

The host spoke something like this, "This country attract many ppls to come, strong $ some came, made it go home. Some die here and their family will never know.''

Juled Verne
21-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Time to go overseas to cheong.

sun814
22-04-2010, 08:50 AM
KNN, does the TS has to open a new thread for this topic? there are already at least 3-4 threads with the same or similar topic. please do some homework before posting a new thread.

cmelater
22-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Think FL activities will quiet a lot. Used to hang out at gl and c char bo. Now go there is like c uncle drink kopi. :(

red-perrier
22-04-2010, 03:09 PM
maybe soon there'd be FLs camping along causeway waiting for our sg males to engage them upon clearing customs.

didisong2
22-04-2010, 06:47 PM
maybe soon there'd be FLs camping along causeway waiting for our sg males to engage them upon clearing customs.

bro that is a real good place. no man's land. sg and mly garment wont go to that zone to raid the FL.
so they quote price, we can pay in ringgit

Hex9
22-04-2010, 07:33 PM
I think(hope?) will last only till the elections which should be sometime in Sep.

And it is afterall the world's oldest profession, despite the best efforts of many to clamp down on it. As long as not too brazen about it, authorities will likely just live and let live, that is again, what I hope.

winterkid
23-04-2010, 01:10 PM
WTF jus hear from radio this morning dun which hotel kana raid and caught a few person, as the radio is soft i cant hear carefully any bros hear of the news??

perspicacious
23-04-2010, 02:01 PM
If they continue raiding they are going to lose my vote for sure at the next election.

see see only
23-04-2010, 02:15 PM
I guess it also serve as a warning for the FLs .... :rolleyes:

Do not hop rooms within the same hotel LOL :D .... after each seesions :D

winterkid
23-04-2010, 02:49 PM
They keep raiding FL no income then we no target board le.... haha jus jking... but serious like that continue next time we have no more fun le... have to find local FL liao... WHO CAN SAVE THE FL?

see see only
23-04-2010, 02:55 PM
They keep raiding FL no income then we no target board le.... haha jus jking... but serious like that continue next time we have no more fun le... have to find local FL liao... WHO CAN SAVE THE FL?

Bro winterkid ,,,,,,

:rolleyes: Maybe you may want to try getting a solution at the MPS ... in your constituency :D .... :D

winterkid
23-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Bro winterkid ,,,,,,

:rolleyes: Maybe you may want to try getting a solution at the MPS ... in your constituency :D .... :D

haha... nice idea but i need more sbf bros to join me... i 1 person how to fight so many seats... later get them into more trouble rather then save them... lolx...

_AXL_
23-04-2010, 04:16 PM
raids will only serve to force these FLs underground. in the short term, due to the lack of business and perceived inconvenience, the prices of FLs would probably come down. bros here patronising local FLs would probably see the opposite though. no???:confused:

but like bros here say, prostitution is the oldest profession around. OKTs and these FLs will find a way out. temporary only. no police force in the world would be able to rid a country of vices, especially when demand is there.:D

twinseeker
23-04-2010, 04:47 PM
when there's no demand, there's no supply. this phrase now works both ways. the pros need us just as much as we need them. they have their fixed costs to bear from day to day, some have financial obligations wherever home is, some have mouths to feed wherever home is. some have daily quota depending on duration of visit. the shorter the stay, the higher the quota.

now that the spring cleaning is ongoing, it'd soon bring the prices down in favor of us all.

topcook1
23-04-2010, 09:43 PM
With all these crack downs..Those legal brothels will be laughing to the bank...Their business sure big boom..

Cuevas
23-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Will be hard to eradicate FLs totally. But doubt that they can continue this constant raiding in the long run. There must be a reason for the constant raids, when the purpose is served, things will be back to normal.

And most of us would have stored enough Vit M :D