PDA

View Full Version : budget hotel being raid... then where can we go?

whosurdaddy2501
21-04-2010, 09:35 AM
saw the big hoo-haa on the police raid of kovan budget hotel and understand that the police are trying to crack down on prostitution but has anyone considered the seriousness of this act?

What happens to people who want to have a quickie, or colleagues, friends, relatives, etc.. wants to have a fling? and what abt people like daddy who has the charm to pick up girls like picking up groceries and yet too cheapskate to spend on 5* hotel :p

in future all of daddy's mistress, gf & fb will start to reject me liao and with all of daddy's free fuck lobang gone, daddy will be forced to look for paid sex liao aka prostitute :(

what to do if we get caught in that kind of situation? daddy not lawyer but daddy do know that sg law very funny one. things like i) u walk around naked in your own house and get caught by some kaypo neighbour you get prosecuted for indecent exposure but the kaypo neighbour gets away unscathed for being a peeping tom ii) any sexual acts other than "cock in a cunt" is illegal. yeah u heard me... bj, painting, aj are illegal!!! where's the joy of sex?? iii) i also read in some fr they say gay visit that hotel too, then how? i believed in the eyes of sg law that is not legal as well. damn we pay so much tax and cannot choose when and where to fuck... geez

any samsters want to comment. would be good if there are samsters who "knows" friends who "knows" friends who "knows" friends who are lawyers ;)

hornyhead
21-04-2010, 12:03 PM
go build your own budget hotel,u can name it BIG COCK & CUNT HOTEL 811

Storm Shadow
21-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Singapore have so many budget hotels.

U go every hotel they will raid u?
U bring consensual partner go, police bother u for what?
U really so "charming", bring them go long kang to bonk they also want la.

i think we shld be asking u "who's ur daddy?" :rolleyes:

shyboy252001
21-04-2010, 01:41 PM
interesting question..

who they caught during those raid?? what if its really mutual consent sex? not commercial transaction??? like boyfren galfren??

or they just catch first, then ask personal details of the other party.. like for daddy, who is the girl, whats her name etc? hmm.. why uncle do sex with ah ger? must b pay one right! hahaha