PDA

View Full Version : pls share your experience if you checked in hourly hotels ....

alvin36
20-04-2010, 10:34 PM
seems that they are really hitting the hourly hotels now.
latest news in CNA.

Channel NewsAsia - Hotel licensee appear in court for allowing vice activities in premises - channelnewsasia.com (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1051397/1/.html)

not sure they are targetting those H81 and Frangance.
how about those other smaller hotels ?

hope bros here, please share your experience if you checked in any hourly hotels now....

SH149
20-04-2010, 11:01 PM
wow liao!:eek:
They are trying to destroy us:mad:
Will keep u update if can as later i may call up my favourite girl later on::p

actionfanz
20-04-2010, 11:10 PM
last week i do check in twice at one of the budget hotel near city area without being question. Maybe you want to confirm further again. I just check in first, no question ask. After then you can do wat you want. Up me if my info is useful.

alvin36
21-04-2010, 12:23 AM
last week i do check in twice at one of the budget hotel near city area without being question. Maybe you want to confirm further again. I just check in first, no question ask. After then you can do wat you want. Up me if my info is useful.

ok up you for sharing :)

hope other bros can share experience if you checked in hourly hotel after today. not sure any changes to the procedures.
I need to know more, because my OC will be away for work next 2 weeks. Next 2 weeks will be my active time :D

SCB2011
21-04-2010, 12:39 AM
not sure they are targetting those H81 and Frangance. how about those other smaller hotels ?

No worries bros, wat i understand is both H81 & Fragrance hotel chains wun be targetted for prosecution. They have been very co-operative with the authorities to the extend of assisting them in their operations. It's the kuailan hotels that they are whacking.

The story behind why this small budget hotel from Kitchener road (next to Mustafa) kenna charged is the CNB wanted to use their premises for some sting operation but kenna f*ck by the management instead. So order from the top brass to throw the book at them. I heard SCDF / NEA also conducted checks on the hotel. IRAS also checking on the directors too.

So far i have been to 3 different H81 in town areas this past week but never encounter any problems checking in nor kenna questions asked about my FB. :p

alvin36
21-04-2010, 12:55 AM
No worries bros, wat i understand is both H81 & Fragrance hotel chains wun be targetted for prosecution. They have been very co-operative with the authorities to the extend of assisting them in their operations. It's the kuailan hotels that they are whacking.

The story behind why this small budget hotel from Kitchener road (next to Mustafa) kenna charged is the CNB wanted to use their premises for some sting operation but kenna f*ck by the management instead. So order from the top brass to throw the book at them. I heard SCDF / NEA also conducted checks on the hotel. IRAS also checking on the directors too.

So far i have been to 3 different H81 in town areas this past week but never encounter any problems checking in nor kenna questions asked about my FB. :p

you referring to the 2 hotels beside the coffee shop (beside new park hotel) ?
I tried these 2 hotels before, not clean :( not worth going again.
I think they mainly serve indians for overnight transit

PEACELUVER
21-04-2010, 01:04 AM
ok up you for sharing :)

hope other bros can share experience if you checked in hourly hotel after today. not sure any changes to the procedures.
I need to know more, because my OC will be away for work next 2 weeks. Next 2 weeks will be my active time :D

no problem bro, go for it.. :D and hope ur two weeks will be happy happy...:D

swell
21-04-2010, 09:51 AM

I hope you are right, bro. Otherwise the quality of life will diminish greatly.

Ikea
21-04-2010, 10:20 AM
brothers...are the hotels in Lavendar asking for info for hourly rate now, thinking about checking it out but if some much trouble better wait..pls help..

tuyet
21-04-2010, 11:34 AM
brothers...are the hotels in Lavendar asking for info for hourly rate now, thinking about checking it out but if some much trouble better wait..pls help..

Lavendar H81?

Should be quite safe, was there on sunday (was in fact quite surprised as normally sunday is jammed packed but gotten mine immediately) and yesterday noon. Nope, both times the counter staffs didn't ask me for additional infos except for the usual IC for verification when securing the rooms.

So, safely go and cheong lah ;)

Meelephant
21-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Brothers, I think it is the FLs that hung outside the hour-rated hotels and also tried to pull customers that have sparked off the checking. If I am not mistaken, prostitution is not a crime in Singapore but touting is. Moreover, it is not a crime if you go and have an enjoyable time with a girl at the hotel. Of course, monetary transaction is a different issue. What if that is your girl friend and you need a proper place to make love? I may be wrong. Also, I am wondering what will the charge be if you get caught with a girl in the hotel room? Perhaps our OCs will put us on CHARGE and COURT MARTIAL us..........

PEACELUVER
21-04-2010, 11:59 AM

suppose to be safe, but the moment u guys mention the names, u all think it is still safe ? :rolleyes: :mad:

alvin36
21-04-2010, 07:04 PM

bro..... you are very right. Just saw from News... the hotel kenna charge is Tai Sing hotel beside New Park hotel. Is the one beside the coffee shop.

alr182004
21-04-2010, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=tuyet;4791535]Lavendar H81?

the counter staffs didn't ask me for additional infos except for the usual IC for verification when securing the rooms.

QUOTE]

I have a dumb question not related to the crackdowns - if I am not a Singaporean but a Malaysian, do I have problem in securing a room using my IC? :o

Thanks.

SCB2011
22-04-2010, 01:24 AM
bro..... you are very right. Just saw from News... the hotel kenna charge is Tai Sing hotel beside New Park hotel. Is the one beside the coffee shop.

Dun be confused bro..... it is SHING hotel beside the coffeshop that kenna charged..... Tai Hoe is across the road and clientele there is more bapoks than FLs. :p

SHING hotel is favoured by Africans that's why the CNB was interested to obtain their cooperation but the boss is damn bodoh :rolleyes:

SCB2011
22-04-2010, 01:27 AM
suppose to be safe, but the moment u guys mention the names, u all think it is still safe ? :rolleyes: :mad:

Hotels belonging to the H81 & Fragrance are safe at the moment...... as long as their management cooperate with the authorities :p

SCB2011
22-04-2010, 01:30 AM
you referring to the 2 hotels beside the coffee shop (beside new park hotel) ?
I tried these 2 hotels before, not clean :( not worth going again.
I think they mainly serve indians for overnight transit

Not Indians...... they are africans....... and those FLs are pinays. :D

alvin36
22-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Dun be confused bro..... it is SHING hotel beside the coffeshop that kenna charged..... Tai Hoe is across the road and clientele there is more bapoks than FLs. :p

SHING hotel is favoured by Africans that's why the CNB was interested to obtain their cooperation but the boss is damn bodoh :rolleyes:

Up you for all the facts :)

By the way, I just checked in H81 at JSP... everything as before, no question asked :D

Uujaan
22-04-2010, 08:13 PM
I was at a H81 2 nights ago and no restrictions or questions asked.

But if any H81 management ppl is reading this, please take note :

Why do your cleaning staff need to bang doors or whatever it is when they are cleaning ?? :confused: With the way things are going at the moment, those banging sounds is like AV raiding and literally spoiled my fxxking mood, putting me on tenterhooks. The same banging happened for the 3 rooms close to mine.

ol'coyote
23-04-2010, 12:00 PM
in past 1 week...
me was in lav81...kovan81...and balestier81...
no prob in ckging in...no qns asked...
kovan81 still chargin $30/2hrs...nbz...

Lost Sheep
23-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Ol'Coyote, then why no new FRs
and videos ?

Waiting until neck long long already.

(-_-)
23-04-2010, 02:30 PM
will the rate go up or remain at $20 per hour?