PDA

View Full Version : Eve

shiraz cabernet
20-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Hi all, have been a floater in SBF for a while and had always enjoy samsters contributions of their stories.

Following is one of my many adventure which hope samsters of this forum like it.

The Chance meeting - Part 1

Am at a age which is consider to be "dragon age" for men which I feels sex urge wise is not much of a different from my early years.

Have a liking for MILF, this is about my Ex colleague which we happen to met during a business trip in China, Shanghai.

Left the previous company in early '04, which Eve had just joined the company for about 3 months, she was 21 yrs of age at that time while I was in my mid thirties.

It was a beautiful late morning, on a week day, in March '07, cool weather, was alone having breakfast in the hotel cafe, having a steaming hot cup of coffee, someone called out my name,

Eve - Shiraz, hi how are you?

Turn around to see a slim, tall lady with long beautiful shinny hair, she had grown from a SYT to a beautiful lady, dress sense had improved, there's a certain charm which Eve gave, beautiful sharp features, fair skin with porcelain complexion.

Hi, Eve, what a surprise. How are you?

Offer her to join me for breakfast, wgich we had an enjoyable time catching up, she's was still with my ex company, was in Shanghai for a 2 weeks business trip, she got married a year before (had a child) that's why had to settle down at a young age.

Was checking her figure out during breakfast, more curve compare to a few years back, bust had grown too. Very good shape, just 6 months after birth. She was dress in long sleeves shirt with a stright knee lenght skirt which does shows out or off her stunning figure.

While I had plan to stay in Shanghai for a couple of days after job done, would be hanging around and sight seeing, while Eve had to go off for a meeting, we exchanged contact numbers and had agreed to meet up for dinner and some drinks.

While walking her to the front door, really love her perky butt as she sway her way to board a taxi, and began to have dirty thought of having her in doggie position.

During dinner - Part 2

FrOsTy-CoLd
21-04-2010, 06:59 AM
Hi TS, nice intro and start-up of the story.
Please continue with the next instalment.

swell
21-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Please continue with your story. Thanks.

BaliHai
21-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Waiting for part 2 . Thanks bro shiraz cabernet ;)

Eaglet
21-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Awaiting your next instalment

eeemen
22-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Camping here too :D

PepperO
23-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Hey TS.. Nice start..looking forward to your next update. :)

iceheart
23-04-2010, 01:41 AM
waiting for the next part bro.

shiraz cabernet
24-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Wonder which bro zap me and for what reason?