PDA

View Full Version : FRs on Clean & Nice Deco Houses - Cat 150

Largeville
20-04-2010, 07:01 PM
I wonder if there are any other suckers like me who need a good, clean, nicely kept place for a good bonk. I think there are too many fuck-shops that are poorly maintained. Bros' please help and add to my list below.

2062 Lorna:
- New interiors for rooms and waiting areas.
- Very clean, feels like a boutique hotel. Showers very modern feel. (No WC in showers)
- Good privacy in waiting areas.
- OKT friendly, serves all kinds of drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Girls quite top notch Cat 150

1612:
- Interiors are old, rooms and waiting areas
- Beds are dirty, stains on sheets and single sofas. Showers clean but old. (WC included in showers)
- No privacy at all in waiting areas.
- OKT is friendly, served me tea only (not that i expect anything else)
- Didn't see any girls, I 'ordered' mine after a good FR fron Cat 150 Big Boobs.

1817: (taken from Bro Lawry)
okt - 9.5 (very friendly and offered me fruits!! Boxes type)
deco - 9
rooms - 8
gals - 7 ( not much yet)
This will be my next visit to check out girls first.

zenlon
20-04-2010, 09:24 PM
bro largeville try 2033 also. rooms abt same standard as 2062. plus got private car park with wall so more discreet.

Allspark
20-04-2010, 11:03 PM
L16WH06 and L2831A beh pai lah. L2831B also can lah. L16WH17 big and clean but beh ah ni swie compare to L2062 lor. :cool:

Agree with WH06.

2831A rooms ok. Waiting area not. Too many guest sit there the whole day like it is a country club. Plus vents are bad. Cig smoke sticks to your clothes big time.

2831B is very clean I think Look at the mirrors. No finger prints!!:D

Allspark
21-04-2010, 08:03 AM
I suka the round bed in WH06. :p

Bahahaha!!! This one is a golf & country club but different type of holes lah. Those golfers say this club for playing 19th hole lor. :D

The toilet in L2831A machem stylo leh b'cos the toilet lights auto open leh when u open the door. :D

I like both round bed at WH06...on the 1st and 2nd floor....haha.

The trouble with these guys at 2831A is that not all are playing 19th or even 20th hole. Some just sit there and take up space...and they can go everyday...they got nothing else to do?? The back toilet? Yeah, but if you just stand thereand do your stuff, light goes off. Her sensor timing too short haha

Largeville
21-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Hi Bros... thanks for all the feedback, I will consolidate swee swee and repost:)

I think when we pay for Cat 150 service... some expectation will be required lor... then again, maybe its just me and some of my bros, we are particular about fuckshops that are clean with good service, anything else is really a plus.

Thanks again, will try and update more tonight :cool:

andriy15
21-04-2010, 05:05 PM
where is 2062 Lorna??
how bout the cost?

ezez11
21-04-2010, 07:27 PM
I heard that the lady boss of 2062 (Lorna) open a new house in L16, house 51(?). The deco is nice and house is big. I have not been there yet. plan to go there soon!

Largeville
21-04-2010, 08:04 PM
where is 2062 Lorna??
how bout the cost?

Hi bro, this is a Cat-150 thread so it means that it will cost you $150.
If you are new, go to the newbie thread for meaning of shortforms etc.

Largeville
21-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Hi Bros,

here's an updated list. I've included ratings for Interiors/Rooms; Waiting Area; Parking; OKT service; Girls selection. Other bros who contributed a big thank you! i doubt i can up your point but would if i could. Will appreciate more info so that we can serve each other better.:cool:

2062 Lorna:
- Interiors/ rooms: 9/10. New interiors for rooms. Showers very modern feel. (No WC in showers)
- Waiting area: 7.5/10 Clean and new. Good privacy in waiting areas. Very clean, feels like a boutique hotel.
- Parking: 8/10 Private parking of up to 4 cars max. Will provide service to park cars else well that is private.
- OKT Service: 8/10. friendly, serves all kinds of drinks (non-alcoholic), will chat up and make small talk.
- Girls: 8/10 quite top notch Cat 150.

1612:
- Interiors/ rooms: 5/10 Room is fairly modern but poorly maintained giving it a old feel. Beds are dirty, stains on sheets and single sofas. Showers clean but old. (WC included in showers)
- Waiting area: 5/10. Very open, no privacy at all in waiting areas.
- Parking: 6.5/10 Dedicated parking for maximum of 4 cars. The rest need to be shared. No privacy as its open, anyone driving past can probably see.
- OKT 6/10: is friendly, served me tea only (not that i expect anything else). I was new there and he didn’t bother to ask me for my preference.
- Girls: 4/10. Didn't see any girls, I 'ordered' mine after a good FR fron Cat 150 Big Boobs. BUT a lot of good FRs on the girls from this place.

1817: (contributed by Bro Lawry)
okt - 9.5 (very friendly and offered me fruits!! Boxes type)
deco - 9
rooms - 8
gals - 7 ( not much yet)
This will be my next visit to check out girls first.

2033 (contributed by Bro zenlon)
- Interiors are same standard as 2062
- Private car parks with wall

1606, 2831B (contributed by Bro King Cobra & Allspark)
- not bad (will need for info so any bros who have info please update)

2831A (contributed by Bro Allspark)
- Interior rooms are ok, waiting area poor, too many guests just sitting around, poor ventilation with smoke smell.
- Stylish toilets (auto lights upon opening door – by Bro King Cobra)

2831B (contributed by Bro Allspark)
- Interiors are clean “no finger prints” on mirrors.

1617 (contributed by Bro King Cobra)
- big & clean but not as well decorated as 2062

cuntking
21-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Hi Bros,

here's an updated list. I've included ratings for Interiors/Rooms; Waiting Area; Parking; OKT service; Girls selection. Other bros who contributed a big thank you! i doubt i can up your point but would if i could. Will appreciate more info so that we can serve each other better.:cool:

1612:
- Interiors/ rooms: 5/10 Room is fairly modern but poorly maintained giving it a old feel. Beds are dirty, stains on sheets and single sofas. Showers clean but old. (WC included in showers)
- Parking: 6.5/10 Dedicated parking for maximum of 4 cars. The rest need to be shared. No privacy as its open, anyone driving past can probably see.
- OKT 6/10: is friendly, served me tea only (not that i expect anything else). I was new there and he didn’t bother to ask me for my preference.
- Girls: 4/10. Didn't see any girls, I 'ordered' mine after a good FR fron Cat 150 Big Boobs. BUT a lot of good FRs on the girls from this place.

bro largeville, was it your first visit to HQ? You must have tried an "old" room infront (Room 1-9), as there is 5 new room (less than 5 months) right behind... next time try Room 10 -15, ... dont be lazy walk down the lane and NOT just take a room in front, unless you afraid after the session, your legs too weak to walk a few extra steps ... LOL

As it is our HQ and the regulars like to chit chat around, so the larger open hall suits us. As for parking, there is a side lane and 2 private lots for HQ, so there can park a max of 8 cars

Drinks include chinese tea, kopi, kopi O, green tea, lemon tea, coke and water ... you can ask for them ... if you go during meal time, Tommy may offer you a bowl of his home cooked soup :)

Like you said the gals at HQ are good so they must be working and you cant see them ... if you can then there will be aproblem ....HAHAHA

Largeville
22-04-2010, 09:38 AM
bro largeville, was it your first visit to HQ? You must have tried an "old" room infront (Room 1-9), as there is 5 new room (less than 5 months) right behind... next time try Room 10 -15, ... dont be lazy walk down the lane and NOT just take a room in front, unless you afraid after the session, your legs too weak to walk a few extra steps ... LOL

As it is our HQ and the regulars like to chit chat around, so the larger open hall suits us. As for parking, there is a side lane and 2 private lots for HQ, so there can park a max of 8 cars

Drinks include chinese tea, kopi, kopi O, green tea, lemon tea, coke and water ... you can ask for them ... if you go during meal time, Tommy may offer you a bowl of his home cooked soup :)

Like you said the gals at HQ are good so they must be working and you cant see them ... if you can then there will be aproblem ....HAHAHA

hi Bro,
Xiu Xiu led me all the way to the back, i think it was the last room on the right. Condition quite bad lei...

BUT i must say that Xiu Xiu made up for it... I will return again for Tian Tian and Si Si:D

zenlon
23-04-2010, 03:41 AM

hahaha bro king, should ask bro largeville next time identify himself to tommy, then tommy can reserve him the best room mah! ;)

mikeiws
15-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Hi bros,

Saw some FRs that there are rooms with strings for certain stunts.

Any bro knows which house is that? Need to request from the okt?

Thanks

ichi ro
18-06-2010, 02:18 PM
There are quite a number of new houses renovated or up and coming for the PRCs.

On in L18, i think is 17 or 19...quite a nice setup with information of type of exercies for calories losses... (interesting)

Largeville
29-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm updating my list, again, this is based on my personal opinion while including some inputs of others who have responded.

2062 Lorna: Overall rating: ****
- Interiors/ rooms: 9/10. New interiors for rooms. Showers very modern feel. (No WC in showers)
- Waiting area: 7.5/10 Clean and new. Good privacy in waiting areas. Very clean, feels like a boutique hotel.
- Parking: 8/10 Private parking of up to 4 cars max. Will provide service to park cars else well that is private.
- OKT Service: 8/10. friendly, serves all kinds of drinks (non-alcoholic), will chat up and make small talk.
- Girls: 8/10 quite top notch Cat 150.

1612: Overall rating: **
- Interiors/ rooms: can range from 5-7/10. If you want the more modern ones, you'd probably need to ask, and subject to availability. Showers clean but old. (WC included in showers)
- Girls: 5-7/10. Went on 2 occasions, didn't see any girls, had to ask based on FRs. Went there becos of the good FRs, probably the girls are on high demand.

1817: Overall rating: ****
- Interiors/ rooms: 8.5/10. very modern some with 'disco' lights. Love the effort in this area. during my RTF, one room didn't have the sheets well maintained. Shower area is huge, definitely a good plus to have some action in there.
- Waiting area: 8.5/10. Very open, no privacy at all in waiting areas. BUT very modern and clean, looks like a showroom. Coffee, chocolates and drinks are on the house.
- Parking: 7/10 Dedicated parking for maximum of 4 cars. The rest need to be double parked. No privacy as its open, anyone driving past can probably see.
- OKT 9/10: on the 2 occasions that i was there, he was extremely friendly and accommodating. He will recommend and provide details necessary to the customer.
- Girls: 5-7/10. 1st time hardly any girls, 2nd time there were probably 2-3 more. So far, i would do a call for an external girl. Still waiting for the quality to be improved. I qualify what i state here - quality are currently based on the looks department.

3033 Overall rating: ***
- Interiors/ rooms: can range from 6-7.5/10. Building has 2 storeys of rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Rooms range for regular ones to more modern ones with mirrors etc. Showers are reasonable in size. Plus point are the sex chairs provided.
- Waiting area: 6/10. Very open, no privacy at all in waiting areas but spacious.
- Parking: 4/10 Lots are within the private domain of the house. At most 4 3 cars can be parked. 3rd one will be double parked. No privacy but area is quiet.
- OKT 5/10: lady in her late 50s. Straight talker and will just tell you who's available. Have not recommended any girls to me personally. Probably need to establish a relationship with her first.
- Girls: 6-8/10. Went on 2 occasions. Quantity is average, i think there were 7-8 girls. Quality is fairly decent. I think she has both PRC and M'sia girls.

1654A Overall rating: ***
- Interiors/ rooms: 6.5/10. Not as modern as some mentioned above. But fairly clean. Showers are pretty standard but small.
- Waiting area: 6.5/10. Very open but clean. Customers when seated are positioned face to face.
- Parking: 7/10 Private parking in a condo area, not very visible from the main road. Can probably hold 6 private sedans.
- OKT 6/10: is friendly and have not made any effort in small talk. He gives an honest update on the status and presents his information 'as is'. Pretty much a straight talker with no nonsense.
- Girls: 8.5/10: the high rating is driven by both quality and quantity. I personally have tried 3 girls there. 2 out of my 3 experiences were really good. Choices come in PRC and M'sia.

2033 (contributed by Bro zenlon)
- Interiors are same standard as 2062
- Private car parks with wall
- A girl from 2033 once told me that the quality in 2033 out ranks 2062, i need to check this place out.

1606, 2831B (contributed by Bro King Cobra & Allspark)
- not bad (will need for info so any bros who have info please update)

- Interior rooms are ok, waiting area poor, too many guests just sitting around, poor ventilation with smoke smell.

1617 (contributed by Bro King Cobra)
- big & clean but not as well decorated as 2062

lizhen
29-06-2010, 07:53 PM
anyone want have 2062 house number? can pass to me thanks.

mystery_man
15-07-2010, 04:57 AM
Hi Bros,

I'm updating my list, again, this is based on my personal opinion while including some inputs of others who have responded.

3033 Overall rating: ***
- Interiors/ rooms: can range from 6-7.5/10. Building has 2 storeys of rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Rooms range for regular ones to more modern ones with mirrors etc. Showers are reasonable in size. Plus point are the sex chairs provided.

- OKT 5/10: lady in her late 50s. Straight talker and will just tell you who's available. Have not recommended any girls to me personally. Probably need to establish a relationship with her first.

Avoid 3033 the old lady boss, a temperamental siao lady.

i used to be her regular client when cat $150 Violet was still working in Geylang.

Always go to this particular house to book Violet ended up one day for no apparent reason she just slam down the phone, personally went there again, showed black face without any reason.

Not only her, many okts have bad crazy behavior ! :mad:

steamer
15-07-2010, 07:42 PM
my contribution on 2033
private carpark, can take 10 cars with "valet" parking
discreet as some cars blocked by wall
lounge quite big n cosy, with 3 distinct private group areas n 2 open areas
rooms quite newly renovated with colored lights and lighted wall panel pics of chio gals
mirrors on 3 walls usually plus ceiling mirror
onli drawback - no f@#k chair :o
okts quite frenly
cheers all :)

BlueOne2
18-07-2010, 02:49 PM

i used to be her regular client when cat $150 Violet was still working in Geylang.

Always go to this particular house to book Violet ended up one day for no apparent reason she just slam down the phone, personally went there again, showed black face without any reason.

What to do? Small head say must look for favourite CB so Big head must tolerate abuse. Probably more than 50% of OKT got attitude one :(

tonyholland41
29-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Sorry if this is a noob question but I couldn't find it on the FAQ.

On what street would 2062 Lorna be on? that is the house number correct?

lorna = lorong?... or different right?

Largeville
30-07-2010, 07:07 AM

Hi bro,

Thanks for your feedback to this thread. So far, OKT there has been really nice to me. BUT i must say, they are like us and will have mood swings from time to time. I patronize 2062 quite a fair bit, there was one time the 2nd OKT (plump short haired guy) was fairly cold and distant, not his usual self.

1805 OKT has been consistently nice... but I've only been there 3-4 times only.

I mean, i was there to fuck the girls and not the OKT, if they are nice, i will hang around and make small talk which can be very fun as they provide alot of insights to the trade and their business.

happy trials!

Largeville
30-07-2010, 07:09 AM
my contribution on 2033
private carpark, can take 10 cars with "valet" parking
discreet as some cars blocked by wall
lounge quite big n cosy, with 3 distinct private group areas n 2 open areas
rooms quite newly renovated with colored lights and lighted wall panel pics of chio gals
mirrors on 3 walls usually plus ceiling mirror
onli drawback - no f@#k chair :o
okts quite frenly
cheers all :)

Can' agree more bro... i think the Cat 150 houses will start to attract and gain more loyalty with their customers as they maintain a hip and modern environment.

eatingpussy
11-09-2010, 07:32 PM
was at L2062 earlier for the 2nd tiime
Wow today got Ferrari park outside somemore
Nice clean rooms with super hard mattress.

Asked for Apple 苹果again
Today got OL look don't know rating standard but I give 7/!0
Nice pink nipples with abt B cup
Bbbj 9.5!!!!!!!
Don't like to write long stories but I RTF very soon
She looks like someone I wanted to ML to and I'm totally mesmersied by her...
Looks like have to control if don't want KC case

wildtarget
12-09-2010, 02:21 AM
Hi Bro,

Does the house change the bed sheet after each customer (like those in health club)? Thanks.

Largeville
13-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Bro, it depends on the OKT leh. Some don't change till they are dirty de. Some change only at the end of the business day de. Some change after 3 or more customers de. But one thing for sure, all towel use are newly washed one wor. :D

Agreed... my advice... just ask the girl to scrub your back after job is done.

marcuswl
29-09-2010, 12:48 AM

Most of them like that one lo. Even my regular OKT also has his ANGRY days.

IS_YOURS
29-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Most of them like that one lo. Even my regular OKT also has his ANGRY days.

Yah man.... I also tio before.... I do understand that not all customers are well behaved (especially those ah peks), so if the earlier customer before you screw up your OKT, then you probably will not get the same nice friendly "Ho Sei Bo" greetings.

:p

too_hot
13-10-2010, 03:28 PM

Wats the rate of the gals at these 2 houses? I saw some of them going in and they look quite hot but could not find any FRs on this house. Anyone can help?

jon2000sg
13-10-2010, 11:54 PM
I say L20H62, L20H33 and L16H51 are the best !

homeboy2010
04-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Lor 18 H 17 most clean and bright

with the big moving banner outside

kwh79
05-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Went to W12 today. Dragon and chinois decor in the lounge area. Upstairs room pretty big with modern design and large toilet with see through glass walls. Highlight is the water bed. Lie down on the bed, the WL shower water, soap me up and do boobs massage.

Session with the WL, who is going to go back to China in Dec, not fantastic as her body shape not to my liking so rather not do an FR.

homeboy2010
06-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Went to W12 today. Dragon and chinois decor in the lounge area. Upstairs room pretty big with modern design and large toilet with see through glass walls. Highlight is the water bed. Lie down on the bed, the WL shower water, soap me up and do boobs massage.

oooh, where is this place ?

unfit
06-11-2010, 12:34 AM

Session with the WL, who is going to go back to China in Dec, not fantastic as her body shape not to my liking so rather not do an FR.
Hi Bro,are all the gals @ W12 do soapy boobs massage or only selected few?

Thanks so much...cheers...unfit

Alejandro88
06-11-2010, 12:37 AM
NIce and clean houses -

L2033
L2062
L16WH06
L1639
L1429
L1817
L1669
L1651
L16WH12
L2007

homeboy2010
06-11-2010, 02:32 AM
NIce and clean houses -

L2033
L2062
L16WH06
L1639
L1429
L1817
L1669
L1651
L16WH12
L2007

totally agree !

kwh79
06-11-2010, 10:11 PM
oooh, where is this place ?

Westerhout House 12

Hi Bro,are all the gals @ W12 do soapy boobs massage or only selected few?

Thanks so much...cheers...unfit

You can ask the OKT there. Maybe all the inhouse girls are trained to do. Got fire and ice treatment for yr little bro too. It was my first time there. Current batch not very pretty though.

unfit
06-11-2010, 11:05 PM
You can ask the OKT there. Maybe all the inhouse girls are trained to do. Got fire and ice treatment for yr little bro too. It was my first time there. Current batch not very pretty though.

Yes Sir...thanks for yr info bro...:D

Will go look see soon...:p

Cheers...unfit

homeboy2010
07-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Westerhout House 12
.Got fire and ice treatment for yr little bro too.
wah! Fire and Ice ??? I tot only HC got tis ?

Alejandro88
07-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Any one tried L1669?? This house will stand up at the front of the entrance to L16 (on Guillardmard road) bcos of 69. smart ads!! :D

kwh79
07-11-2010, 11:24 PM
wah! Fire and Ice ??? I tot only HC got tis ?

got ah. one bottle ice, another bottle hot water. she brought up to the room. BJ with ice and then hot water. :D

homeboy2010
08-11-2010, 01:03 AM
Any one tried L1669?? This house will stand up at the front of the entrance to L16 (on Guillardmard road) bcos of 69. smart ads!! :D

L16H69 OKT used to be from KS

AngusYoung
08-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Hi Bros. Have not cheong GL for a while. Anyone know if OKT Tommy still around and which house (I forgot). Still well maintained?

Largeville
08-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Hi Bros. Have not cheong GL for a while. Anyone know if OKT Tommy still around and which house (I forgot). Still well maintained?

Yes he is... operating at 1612.

Very nice chap.

Some rooms seriously need an upgrade, i was told that there are 4 rooms that were recently renovated (i think).

cuntking
08-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Yes he is... operating at 1612.

Very nice chap.

Some rooms seriously need an upgrade, i was told that there are 4 rooms that were recently renovated (i think).

There are 5 rooms that were renovated ..... however the design is more romantic hotel concept, so if you prefer brighter or old man like me, can t see properly, turn on all the lights ... LOL;)

Alejandro88
08-11-2010, 09:05 PM
There are 5 rooms that were renovated ..... however the design is more romantic hotel concept, so if you prefer brighter or old man like me, can t see properly, turn on all the lights ... LOL;)

U can see the pussy & its hair clearly also. Tio boh? :rolleyes::p

racial69
15-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Any Bros here recommend nice and clean houses with waterbed for Cat 150.
Thanks!