PDA

View Full Version : Alamak kenna caught licking titties by lift CCTV

dirtyhairy
19-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Yo Bros all, have you been caught kissing your FB's titties ?
while on the way to her flat for a quickie:p
then realise knnkc...your petting was caught on CCTV
alto ok for me but quite malu leh for your FB?:o

ah rat
19-04-2010, 12:24 PM
I love to touch my OC pussy and she will touch my Kuku.Forget that there are CCTV install after upgrade of lifts. :p

S.B.Y
19-04-2010, 12:42 PM
If the lift maintanence man is a member here perhaps you Mas clips will be coming soon heheheheheh

dirtyhairy
19-04-2010, 01:23 PM
If the lift maintanence man is a member here perhaps you Mas clips will be coming soon heheheheheh

Alamak...Yo Bro SBY
lidat if clips were shown, me sure veli shy:eek:
bcos they would show aku tongue sticking out
from toothless mouth (well almost) of DOM looking like an ugly lout
but when mabuk high, sometimes when it's smoke, will still think it's the cloud:D

gardener
19-04-2010, 07:53 PM
is there cctv in every lift?
because gf always dont allow me to touch her although there is no cctv, she will always say there is cctv, its just that we didnt saw it doesnt means it is not there.

gardener
19-04-2010, 07:57 PM
is cctv installed in every lift? is there any hidden cctv in the lift nowadays?

S.B.Y
19-04-2010, 09:26 PM
No need malu2 byw most Mas wants to see your tactics :D

tomvoyeur
19-04-2010, 10:27 PM
I can't imagine that. Care to share the video lol? :p:D

bonkster
19-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Forget that there are CCTV install after upgrade of lifts. :p

Bro, do u mean all upgraded HDB lifts have CCTV installed in them?

The lifts of my block have been upgraded but i didn't notice any CCTV inside. Hope it's not those concealed types.

The thought of unknowingly doing some unglam stuff and being caught on film sure is freaky...cos i think i've done some. :eek:

datz4u2004
19-04-2010, 11:05 PM
All upgraded lifts have CCTV installed under e opaque plastic at e ceiling.

They are recorded 24/7 .. E.g someone urine n lift tripped, video will b used as evidence; or there is robbery case, used as source evidence

;)

David_Ginola
19-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Wah really scary leh......must becareful from now onwards.

bonkster
19-04-2010, 11:47 PM

They are recorded 24/7 ..

Alamak...hope they don't view the videos if nothing happens and periodically delete them. :o

Thanks bro datz4u2004 for the info. ;)

Bangster
20-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Oh no!

I always scratch my lampahs and adjust my loose lai-kor while in lift.....that means....I'm gonna be a superstar soon??

I also like to fart in lifts....

owen10
20-04-2010, 01:41 AM

They are recorded 24/7 .. E.g someone urine n lift tripped, video will b used as evidence; or there is robbery case, used as source evidence

;)

wonder if d urine detector can detect sperm n cunt juice too. imagine lift stops suddenly when u r making out! :D

bochapsing
20-04-2010, 02:20 AM
Bro, do u mean all upgraded HDB lifts have CCTV installed in them?

saw some upgraded lift lobby got a screen beside the lift door showing the "live" images caught by the cctv in the lift car....

TS, u were on tv liao... and watched by all the uncles, aunties, maids, bangla etc etc liao...

:p:p:p

S.B.Y
20-04-2010, 07:22 AM
Oh no!

I always scratch my lampahs and adjust my loose lai-kor while in lift.....that means....I'm gonna be a superstar soon??

I also like to fart in lifts....

Sori Mas but there"s No smell detector yet

BaliHai
20-04-2010, 08:56 AM
You guys are so funny :p

dirtyhairy
20-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Oh no! I always scratch my lampahs and adjust my loose lai-kor while in lift.....that means....I'm gonna be a superstar soon?? I also like to fart in lifts....

Yo Bro Bangster...you ask if you gonna be a superstar
becos you kenna caught on video scratching lampar
DHairy says it depends...if watched by ah peks and aunties
they will say this Bangster guy really crude and "bo kah si"
but if watched by horny Banglas...Bro you better watch out
becos they are salivating after your nice butt for a bout :D

saw some upgraded lift lobby got a screen beside the lift door showing the "live" images caught by the cctv in the lift car....TS, u were on tv liao... and watched by all the uncles, aunties, maids, bangla etc etc liao...

Yo Bro Bochapsing...me lucky thing
becos me thought my antics in lifts kenna caught on CCTV taping
managed to bribe condo guards who showed that the evidence is missing
becos of no crime, they had the reshot the disc without even viewing
so heng ah...me bogeh ah lao...toothless licking and grinning
no one has seen...also thanks to no CCTV monitoring:p

swell
20-04-2010, 03:25 PM
No need to be malu. You hungry mah. So need to eat.

Chery QQ
20-04-2010, 03:50 PM
ALAMAK kana caught licking titties By lift CCTV.

First look at the thread title, I thought Hui Ge Aka Alamak kana caught licking titties.... Hahaha ..And the J-Team old cows got news again.

LOL.

itsabt6x
20-04-2010, 04:32 PM
i ever sucked my gf boobies & fingered her pussy in a lift at 1st world genting......didnt bothered got cam or not......:p

owen10
20-04-2010, 11:02 PM
which is y being a security guard may not be such a bad idea after all. if i will to become a security guard 1 day, i want to work in peace centre (at nite) or in outram where KTVs like Tiananmen are. :D

bonkster
21-04-2010, 12:02 AM
saw some upgraded lift lobby got a screen beside the lift door showing the "live" images caught by the cctv in the lift car....

Like that i can imagine when a cleavage-revealing woman enters the lift, all the ah pehs loitering at the void deck will chiong to crowd around the screen and enjoy the top-down view. Guess this is all part of HDB's plan to promote an elder-friendly neighbourhood. :p:D

datz4u2004
21-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Info sharing:

- not all private condo lifts' CCTV are live; some r dummies;
- 100% flats lifts CCTV are live n recorded to a central server
- only selective blocks have tv monitors at 1 storey lift lobby where e live footage inside are shown

bonkster
30-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Just saw an article on Straits Times: CCTV camera ...or a dummy? (http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_519261.html)

Even some CCTVs in the lifts of HDB flats are for show only...