PDA

View Full Version : Any guys done notti things to OL/MILF b4?

officelady
19-04-2010, 02:05 AM
hi guys,

i want to know if any of you have done anything that is so noti in public to the OLs or MILFs?

nishikado
19-04-2010, 02:21 AM
See their beauty faces and figure only ;) yep

hornyhead
19-04-2010, 02:35 AM
you bitch.talk only.ccb

fenghuolun
19-04-2010, 02:36 AM
can eye power + brain imagination be considered? =)

ZON88
19-04-2010, 03:45 AM
only imagine b4 but nv try it.. would love to try if there a chance=)

swell
19-04-2010, 05:39 AM
I have done many notti things to them but in my imagination only.

eeemen
19-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Hi Sis, why dun you share with us your noti experiences :D ? cheers ...........

shark89
19-04-2010, 11:32 AM
I raba raba and squeeze the OLs and MILFs butts that are in their tight office wear skirts in crowded mrt trains. Got chance, i also use my elbows to press against their ample breasts, all the while pretending that it's the movement of the trains and the crowdedness during the peak hours that is to be blamed.

Most of the time, they just gave out a "bo-pian" kind of look. "Accidents" do happen. :p. In fact, I even think some of them were enjoying the "accidental" brushes and bumps, especially when a raging hard-on is brushing against the valley in between the butts.

Xgenre
19-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Looking at TS's posts, I think she's in a mid-life crisis. Trying to feel attractive and savoring whatever remains of her youth while she still can. If you really want to be naughty, do it. Don't think it. It's a waste of everyone's time. Waste bandwidth.

ah rat
19-04-2010, 11:44 AM
In fact, I even think some of them were enjoying the "accidental" brushes and bumps, especially when a raging hard-on is brushing against the valley in between the butts.

Yap! I can feel they too enjoying when our hard dick brushing against the valley in between the butts.I did that before :p

richie_rich
19-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Looking at TS's posts, I think she's in a mid-life crisis. Trying to feel attractive and savoring whatever remains of her youth while she still can. If you really want to be naughty, do it. Don't think it. It's a waste of everyone's time. Waste bandwidth.

haha, bro Xgenre, don't pichar TS's lobang lah. let "her" fantasize lor. :D

bigwish
19-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi Officelady,

I hv done lots of noti things to OL and milfs, do you want to experience it yourself ? PM me to discuss

newyorker88
19-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Fuck them before. Why? They love it too.

sadlonelyguyer
19-04-2010, 02:33 PM
:( ya. done it without their notice.... ppc & cum into their cup & bottle... kekeehi guys,

i want to know if any of you have done anything that is so noti in public to the OLs or MILFs?

beary
19-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Ya ! I've done alot of funny funny things with them until I can't remember liao . :p :D

LANJIAONAN
19-04-2010, 02:45 PM
oh..yeah....ever fuck my colleagues...wat's more..pretty milf...bonk that clean shaven pussy for a few months...she fucking love it..........still hard on when think of it..

ah rat
19-04-2010, 02:52 PM
oh..yeah....ever fuck my colleagues...wat's more..pretty milf...bonk that clean shaven pussy for a few months...she fucking love it..........still hard on when think of it..

Bro Can share more how u got to fuck yours colleague. :p

Urgent26
19-04-2010, 04:09 PM
My experience with an OL:

We both eyed each other across the table, knowing that we both wanted the same thing. It's kinda awkward, being colleagues for a long time, never really sharing the 'special moments'.

She's quite a gem actually, pretty, soft spoken, wears Blv on most days, Poison on weekends. We have been working together for almost hmm 8 years! Time really flies. There were occasional bumps in the crowded lifts, etc, nothing I would call sexual really.

Back to the present, looking straight at her light brown eyes, windows to her soul. I told her, 'I came first, use the copier after me.'

pucca22346
19-04-2010, 06:21 PM
No chance except for admiring their beauty nia :D

raykwok79
20-04-2010, 01:51 AM
having quickie consider Bo? the milf OL is my office Neighbour who we met a few times smoking.

bigangry
20-04-2010, 01:42 PM
hi guys,

Well for a start, i only do that to my FBs who are mostly MILFs age group.

i frequent this pub where i was a regular and the lady owner and i will often sneak in the toilet for a quicky, she loves it when i lick and finger her at the same time.. and my record was licking and fingering for almost 30min in her office when there is a dart competition running outside, before she beg me to stop. she walk out to show face, with her leg jelly and without her g strings..

my most noti moment was when this lady intro me to her swinging friend and that friend rubbing my crotch and trace her inner tights throughout the dinner in front of her, as we sit side by side, we had a private corner at the restaurant.

Andrew69
20-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Hi ts , I don't see u r actively involve in this thread tat u hv started?

Blue_Blue
22-04-2010, 12:30 AM
hv nv bonk OL b4, but have the fantasy of eating my colleague inside her tight OL skirt :rolleyes:

fartfetish
22-04-2010, 12:56 AM
last time in MRT when crowded i used to.

1)pretend to reach for pole then touch their butt instead as i try to reach

2)pretend to squat and tie shoelace then sniff their butt hoping to get some interesting smells.
sadly most of the smell is like perfume one, nothing erotically funky

3) i notice some of them like to lean on the pole, so when i hold on, i put one finger out and few times i manage to finger abit their backside hole but not deep cos their skirt tight, those wear pants, sometimes can feel abit finger go inside, but this one must be alert cos man like to lean also :(

4) got this super chio ex colleague, when she go lunch and office is alone, i go sniff her chair and wank next to her chair

eeemen
26-04-2010, 02:17 PM
4) got this super chio ex colleague, when she go lunch and office is alone, i go sniff her chair and wank next to her chair

Wow!!:eek: this is really a fetish!! :D:D

hahahihihoho
26-04-2010, 02:41 PM
bonking an intern from a univ who was attached to me for 3 weeks.she was always in office wearing tight skirts and a spaghetti strap which she covers with a blazer.

fartfetish
26-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Wow!!:eek: this is really a fetish!! :D:D

hehe

sometimes when i know she use the office toilet to shit, i will go in after her immediately and smell the bowl and the toilet seat. toilet seat will have her sweet moisturiser smell. then i pcc

also i know chili make her diarrheao a bit so everything i add chili to her food hehe.

Tripster
26-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Heavy, heavy petting with a OL from next door office in the handicap toilet and stopping everytime some one try to open the toilet door but locked, trying to snuff our giggles and moans...

peace....:D

timmz
26-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Lol.. u guys really have experience with OLs??

I wish i had, never got the chance to.. mrt squeezers does sound fun, but consenting kinds even more fun huh..

Stratos
02-05-2010, 09:12 PM
hi guys,

Yea my experience was that after a movie, i brought this MILF back to my management office. Told her that i had to get my bag and stuff. Once i was there i started smooching her till no end and right at my cubicle i started stripping her. After that i pulled her into the board room and had sex with her until i CIM. All these while we were doing it in darkness or with handphone light on. As the office still had people moving in and out of.

It was fuckin sexciting i swear...

cherryblossom
03-05-2010, 12:59 AM
never had anything exciting for me other than checking out cute colleagues and fantasizing about them. :(

bigass
05-05-2010, 02:00 AM
today was at Hawker center for lunch. Very crowded due to lunch crowd. Walked past 2 PRC but didnt sit down. However it was really crowded that my friend and I had to share the seats with them. the table was rectangle not circle and she was wearing a loose bra. and mind u i had a light lunch and was serve with 2 cherry QQ throughout my meal. until i wanna see if her light bulbs was shown i purposely stand up and peep while doing so to go and buy somemore food. unfortunately this end abt 5mins later when her friends did hint to her that its darn obvious. prob giving abt 3/4 already.

LJH
18-07-2012, 10:38 PM
hi guys,

hope to.. are u willing? haha.

asdfghjkl
18-07-2012, 10:50 PM
nice FRs from members here! ;)

dcyrusb
20-07-2012, 03:32 AM
Gf is OL counted? Would rub each other's private inside the car during afternoon peak hour while on the way back when driving. Most times would lift her mini skirt up during red light to peak at what she wear. All done with vehicles surrounding us.:D

evilair
20-07-2012, 09:32 AM
hi guys,

1) MILF friend was trying some clothes in the changing room when I sudden pull the curtain just enough for me to put my head in to look at her in her bra and pant. She was shock initially but was smiling after that. I told her to pose for me and she lick her finger and rub her cunt to seduce me causing me a hard-on outside. I quickly went into for a blow job and shoot into her mouth and left

2) Was telling an OL friend about one of my ONS and saw that it got her horny. I told her I wish that girl was her instead and she brushed. I asked her if she want to re-act the same thing with me and she give me a soft "ok". So I took off her panty, drove all the way to the nearest university while fingering her. Find an unlock tutorial room and did it there

Have several others as well. TS, how about you start sharing your encounter too?