PDA

View Full Version : Beware, AV raid in the West

smartbet
20-04-2004, 06:06 PM
2 Tui Na shop had been raid within 3 weeks in the west.

One of it was located in Jurong East Blk 252 beside the 4D shop, if i am not wrong. The other one was at Bt Batok 177, just raided yesterday.

Heard the boss and his wife for the Jurong East shop paid a very heavy fine and also kena jailed. For Bt Batok one, still no further news yet.

So bros, just be more alert and careful when "enjoying" this shop services.

Do any bros here not wat is the penatly like for the shop owner, and those pdmm??

Thanks

Shooter
20-04-2004, 06:10 PM
The jurong east one is the stretch along the Mac donald right. No wonder the shop was closed down... kanna raided. Wonder where the PDMM went. Most probably send home already. :(

smartbet
20-04-2004, 06:13 PM
The jurong east one is the stretch along the Mac donald right. No wonder the shop was closed down... kanna raided. Wonder where the PDMM went. Most probably send home already. :(

Yup, that's the one bro. Too bad i still haven't try that shop b4.

:(

Shooter
20-04-2004, 06:33 PM
I tried 3 times the girls quite happening. Hj 30 with full auto roam and stripping of top lots of groin massage and teasing of balls. :D One even offer FJ but I didn't take up. Nice treatment but their figure mostly on plump side. If only the girls are still in Singapore.

smartbet
20-04-2004, 06:39 PM
I tried 3 times the girls quite happening. Hj 30 with full auto roam and stripping of top lots of groin massage and teasing of balls. :D One even offer FJ but I didn't take up. Nice treatment but their figure mostly on plump side. If only the girls are still in Singapore.

Bro, do u still remember theirs names bo??

Shooter
20-04-2004, 06:52 PM
One girl call Lili but damn thousands of PRC call lili. another call wendi. :rolleyes:

smartbet
20-04-2004, 07:13 PM
One girl call Lili but damn thousands of PRC call lili. another call wendi. :rolleyes:

Haha, but then who is the one who offer fj? Anyway we sure have chance to meet them, somehow, somewhere.

Thanks bro

Mr. Cool
20-04-2004, 08:42 PM
This type of thing if caught, patron also kena?

What is the charge?

nokia6110
20-04-2004, 10:20 PM

One of it was located in Jurong East Blk 252 beside the 4D shop, if i am not wrong. The other one was at Bt Batok 177, just raided yesterday.

Heard the boss and his wife for the Jurong East shop paid a very heavy fine and also kena jailed. For Bt Batok one, still no further news yet.

Do any bros here not wat is the penatly like for the shop owner, and those pdmm??

Thanks
by now they will sick of the west , maybe go to the east, so enjoy chioning in the west .
i dun think its so serious they hv to go to the jail, unless they can't affor the few thousand dollar fine.

xxrain
20-04-2004, 10:26 PM
sian why raid the west side for wat?? so little entertainment in the west liao still want to raid.. :confused:

wahsaid
20-04-2004, 11:20 PM

Heard from one boss, whose Tui na joint was raided, $7000 for every pdmm found without proper working permit.

Those pdmms caught are allowed to stay till their 6 month visit pass expires. Then goodbye forever. That's why you can find some of the pdmms who kena caught before go all out to make their money before their time here runs out.

Randi_Candi
21-04-2004, 12:54 AM
Heard from one boss, whose Tui na joint was raided, $7000 for every pdmm found without proper working permit.

Those pdmms caught are allowed to stay till their 6 month visit pass expires. Then goodbye forever. That's why you can find some of the pdmms who kena caught before go all out to make their money before their time here runs out.

Well.....don't be surprised that the official time runs out but they still lingering around in the CS around GL
The real commandos - Don't know die

Shadowerd
21-04-2004, 01:12 AM
This type of thing if caught, patron also kena?

What is the charge?

ya lor, if we get caught then what is the penalty?

I heard now a days... business very bad already compare with the past... some more still raid until like that...
give us horny guys a break

zhu star
21-04-2004, 03:47 PM
sian why raid the west side for wat?? so little entertainment in the west liao still want to raid.. :confused:

Agree with you man, no major source of ent..... somemore most of the resident staying in the west are working class man who live day to day and cannot afford to go east to cheong. Why must raid? Must complain to MP

newyorker88
21-04-2004, 03:49 PM
Agree with you man, no major source of ent..... somemore most of the resident staying in the west are working class man who live day to day and cannot afford to go east to cheong. Why must raid? Must complain to MP

Complaint to MP?:D you nuts?

zhu star
21-04-2004, 03:56 PM

Bros:

Of course joking!, I still want to enjoy cos it is nearer to my house.

forex
21-04-2004, 04:08 PM

good then those who live day by day will not be able to spend on such things and can save the money up for a better future.

faszcom
21-04-2004, 04:12 PM
I was wondering, is the raid due to the FR we posted here and the AV have the information like which TN outlet provide service and go and raid??

zhu star
21-04-2004, 04:22 PM
good then those who live day by day will not be able to spend on such things and can save the money up for a better future.

Save money to go cheonging at more classy place?

addwind
21-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Well, I guess this forum not only helps cheongsters like us to share information, but also acts as a good hiding place for AV to listen in. Hmmm... just wondering, do you think AV guys also cheong? Or maybe AV ladies also offer services? Just a thought hor, those AV people, please don't come and raid my house.

smartbet
21-04-2004, 06:10 PM

bros, dun be surprise that even the singapore goverments are also interested in the tui nai business. Haha.

:-)

ez2link
21-04-2004, 06:22 PM
Think must be some jealousy work of some competitor that leads to the raid. Well guys, if you dont say, I didnt even know there is a joint in Jurong East Area... Was there some month back try searching for one but couldnt find.. Found 1 pathetic one at the same level of the car park that does the serious massage, chinese "xin say".. Well, keeps your eyes open. And pls do inform me if you come across any... Heppy cheonging..

zhu star
21-04-2004, 08:30 PM
bros, dun be surprise that even the singapore goverments are also interested in the tui nai business. Haha.

:-)

Bros:

Didn't you read the news? MOH is looking into the possiblity of introducing traditional TN in one of the public hospital.

If approve, I wonder if they offer JG. ;)

zhu star
21-04-2004, 08:42 PM
Well, I guess this forum not only helps cheongsters like us to share information, but also acts as a good hiding place for AV to listen in. Hmmm... just wondering, do you think AV guys also cheong? Or maybe AV ladies also offer services? Just a thought hor, those AV people, please don't come and raid my house.

I don't see any reason why these AV guys is not interested in these TN services. Don't forget they are also like us, has a didi between our legs. Perhaps like all bros who are sharing information here, they are monitoring this forum to find out who is the angpai etc, so that they can relax after work. Just a thought, to gather evidence do they actually engage the services of these pdma for special? Do they let these ladies finish the special services so as to gather the necessary evidence like their own sperm to present in court.

Lastly, if they do accept the special service, do they pay the ladies.

Finally why should they raid your house, are you operating a TN business at home?

thomasdelarue
21-04-2004, 08:51 PM

Thanks
let move south , if want to be safe.
Xiyuan Beauty aromapathy
tis place at end of telok ayer st. tat means near to the turf club at maculum st.
veri quite place to relax if go after 5pm.
nicely renovated.

208a telok ayer st.
tel: 64231278
std tui na rate

prewar renovated shop house 2nd storey.
all china gal less than 40.

hearthrob
25-04-2004, 02:42 AM
let move south , if want to be safe.
Xiyuan Beauty aromapathy
tis place at end of telok ayer st. tat means near to the turf club at maculum st.
veri quite place to relax if go after 5pm.
nicely renovated.

208a telok ayer st.
tel: 64231278
std tui na rate

prewar renovated shop house 2nd storey.
all china gal less than 40.

So bro, any FR to share? what time they open? Lunch time issit crowded?
;)

apache
26-04-2004, 05:44 PM
somehow, I feel, if the govt cannot contain, they rather control. They will probably issue license for tui na. this has been discussed some time back. Who do not want a pie in this big business? Imagine the number of tui na shops here, say about 5000 masseaues multiply by say $300 per year for license (if any). This is about $1.5 million!!!! Whichever ministry in charge of this licensing will get $1.5 million out of the blue. And are we sure we only have 5000 masseau here?

Furthermore, if govt want a step further, all masseaue to go for health check every month for HIV etc, that will be extra $20 per head per month. The extra income just add on and on.

I think instead of raiding, the AV should take a rest, let the govt come in and regulate via the above suggestion. AV bros out there, sure you also want to cheong happily and safely, right? Don't deny that you do not cheong, as quite a number of outlets I go to, the gals said your colleagues actually go there after office hours. In fact, some of you actually demanded free HJ or else.... It is either you or someone using your AV name in disguise to spoil AV reputation. This is real disgusting.

I told them, next time, call the CPIB.

Lust lust, who do not go after lust. The best way to control lust is to compromise. Who does not want to make a living?

Let us all, bros here and AV bros, cheong happily.

zhu star
26-04-2004, 10:14 PM
somehow, I feel, if the govt cannot contain, they rather control. They will probably issue license for tui na. this has been discussed some time back. Who do not want a pie in this big business? Imagine the number of tui na shops here, say about 5000 masseaues multiply by say $300 per year for license (if any). This is about $1.5 million!!!! Whichever ministry in charge of this licensing will get $1.5 million out of the blue. And are we sure we only have 5000 masseau here?

Furthermore, if govt want a step further, all masseaue to go for health check every month for HIV etc, that will be extra $20 per head per month. The extra income just add on and on.

I think instead of raiding, the AV should take a rest, let the govt come in and regulate via the above suggestion. AV bros out there, sure you also want to cheong happily and safely, right? Don't deny that you do not cheong, as quite a number of outlets I go to, the gals said your colleagues actually go there after office hours. In fact, some of you actually demanded free HJ or else.... It is either you or someone using your AV name in disguise to spoil AV reputation. This is real disgusting.

Lust lust, who do not go after lust. The best way to control lust is to compromise. Who does not want to make a living?

Bros:

Our government has already put in motion to get TN classified as traditional medical to be used in one of our hospital. TN in hospital maybe, TN all over Singapore may not be possible. Could be nice if they can legalise it!

The AV guy so daring to ask for free HJ? Maybe the AV is trying to catch them red-handed. Should advise the gals to tape recorded it and report to CPIB.

goodytoody
26-04-2004, 11:41 PM

Wah think and talk until so much, but too bad no minister to see. I suggest you suggest this your local MP.

xxrain
27-04-2004, 01:22 AM
Wah think and talk until so much, but too bad no minister to see. I suggest you suggest this your local MP.

MP for jurong ... is a female right if i not wrong....

goodytoody
27-04-2004, 02:14 AM

Yeah that old woman.... Ah soh Halimah yakob.

zhu star
27-04-2004, 08:19 PM

Bro:

Correct man. She is a Muslim, so it may be difficult to convince her that making TN legal is good for everyone including the country econ, she may say why not promote Java style massage. Btw there is also female MP in other GRC too!.

zhu star
27-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Yeah that old woman.... Ah soh Halimah yakob.

Ah Soh? All other female MP is also ah soh la.

goodytoody
30-04-2004, 11:12 PM
No lar, only she ah soh. Other female Mp quite lao chio leh. Got one unmarried one, still look damn good, I think her name Irene.

zhu star
30-04-2004, 11:40 PM
No lar, only she ah soh. Other female Mp quite lao chio leh. Got one unmarried one, still look damn good, I think her name Irene.

Well, as far as I am concern, whether they are married or not they are still classified as old ah soh, not so old ah soh and young ah soh!.

Hehehhehehehehe........ no offence to any bros.