from overall revenue loss. Would knowlegeable samsters contribute
information here on latest offers for overnite stays provided by Hotel
81s, Fragrances or those in similar category. Have some friends across
the causeway dropping by next week and require budget overnight
stays. Currently away and unable to obtain updated info. Thank you
kindly in advance for assistance. Cheers

Fear Factor
18-04-2010, 03:20 PM
For what i know, different H81 overnight rates are different from one another, sometimes theres promotions, usually between 69-89/night depending which H81.

drolla
18-04-2010, 09:33 PM
if you have access to internet , you can do a search for Hotel81 & fragrance websites .

Xgenre
18-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Maybe not. With the volcanic eruption in Europe, a lot of people are stranded, for an uncertain period of time somemore. Maybe they might just flock to H81 and Fragrance. And just maybe, H81 and Fragrance can ACTUALLY serve the people it was intended for. A lot of the 3-5 stars hotels are fully booked in Singapore.

drolla
18-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Like that it is also very hard to book transit hours . :(

alvin36
18-04-2010, 11:59 PM
Like that it is also very hard to book transit hours . :(

I think they will reserve most for transit. They earn more from 2-hourly booking.

All this Frangance and H81 talk cock only, always say they dont allow vice in their hotels. If without vice activities, how can they open so many chains ? KNN... earn so much from FL, still condemn FL... fucking hypocrite :mad:

titan
19-04-2010, 01:05 AM
I think they will reserve most for transit. They earn more from 2-hourly booking.

All this Frangance and H81 talk cock only, always say they dont allow vice in their hotels. If without vice activities, how can they open so many chains ? KNN... earn so much from FL, still condemn FL... fucking hypocrite :mad:

aiya.. they have to wayang to support the move by gov mah.. how to openly say come bonk in my hotel, right?

owen10
19-04-2010, 02:47 AM
as far as GL H81 n some of d other hotels in GL are concerned i still see them doin bustling business whenever i pass by. their rates are still attractive compared to those hotels in town. for some tourists fr our neighbouring Asean countries, esp Msia, they dont mind bunking in a sleazy district for cheaper rates.