PDA

View Full Version : Flirt or hv sex when everyone is around

raykwok79
17-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Yo! I think no thread on such topic, so it would be good to start one so bros can post their experience.

Such fetish started in my poly days. During one semester, we have to do group project. my team consist of 2gals & 3 guys. I crush with 1 of the gals. crazy as she is sporty, nice tan and solid body. After school start for 1/2 yr, no sign of guys going after her. she affect mi so much tat I dreamt if her and even dreamt we both had sex together.

I started to SMS her everyday, buy her breakfast ...... etc. We get closer but nt bgr. 1 day we are to complete part of the project for lecturer review. 5 of us stay back in campus to do it. tat gal wore a sleevess v neck tight tees tat day! I get horny. jus fuck care. pick up my phone and SMS her 'u look so sexy today' . she is jus sitting nxt table.

She reply 'u so dirty' I replied 'i am a normal guy of cos will think of dirty thing esp u look so hot today'. she replied 'u think of sex? bad!' I push further 'i still virgin, I hope to loose it'. she replied'dirty guy'.

no one knw we SMS.

Then at abt 10plus she say she need go toilet and get drinks. I told the rest I also need to bang sai. in fact I jus wan to be with her.

we walked to toilet and she said 'u bian tai! virgin meh?' 'yes' I replied. I am nt, I loose it at 15yr wakaka.

.... continue

richie_rich
17-04-2010, 03:20 PM
1st camper reporting liao. :D

raykwok79
17-04-2010, 03:23 PM

When we reached the lift and while waiting I move my hand and hold hers. she nv reject. enter the lift and press 5, I gt horny as her body is so near me. I turn my head and say I luv her. bent down to kiss her, she never reject.

Reached 5 floor, she walk into the toilet. I followed. she say'u siao, come gals toilet'. ' 10plus Liao no one in campus la' I replied. I quickly go face to face her and caress her body. my hp ring! god Dam mother fucker, I ignored. pull up her tees and lick her nipples. gt to fast! classmate waiting. the other hand go under her skirt and finger her pussy. she gt wet in less than 5 mins. I unfasten my belt while I still licking her nipples. off goes my pants and my underwear us ready at kneel cap. move her around facing the mirrior at the basin.

I quickly aim the pussy and slowerly insert. Warm pussy she has. I started to fuck. harder and harder. 10mins I shoot. we kissed and dress up. on my way, I told her'u gt my virgin, so I will be with u, be yr bf'. We went back to do project and pretend I lau sai.

sanlee
17-04-2010, 03:38 PM
so fast liao...? virgin also do this much fast..

raykwok79
17-04-2010, 04:01 PM
walau! 18 yrs old still virgin meh. which man tell true thing to gal leh.

grandmaester
17-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Woohoo.
Bro your story are good. :D

raykwok79
17-04-2010, 05:08 PM
no la. I am jus a bastard and sex lover!

sakkiop
17-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Wow nice start TS u fast game leh do at sch never bring home cannot wating for the next post.

bananadj
17-04-2010, 11:59 PM
power sia :D