PDA

View Full Version : bros, pls help !

poplol
16-04-2010, 06:33 PM
hello all senior bros and sis
* my nick's a bit random for those who are concern, and i dun really know how to point system works.

before i pop my question, here's just a little on myself.
i just past 18 years old, Chinese, looks above average, 177cm and 64 kg. studying in a local JC and i play basketball ( exercise regularly). i know i'm really young to some of u here, but with all due respect, i'm not really those kids hanging around, well u know what i mean. :)

here's the question... sigh.

i'm really concern about my penis growth and length.
must i reach a certain age before that the growth is hasten?
growth stops around adult stage(read from other websites), how can i tell?

mine's around 11.5 cm only when erected.:(
when not erected, sometimes it can be seen so small ( 5-6 cm?)
pls do not laugh at this, because everyone's varies.
it's really a sensitive issue concerning this, so i can't ask anyone else also. (afraid of the shame.)

anyone can enlighten me on this?

nishikado
17-04-2010, 12:09 AM
haha.. no worries.. I have friends about age 20 also.. length about the same..

what you want to be enlighten of first? must say clearly mah..

length ? sg all the same? about the same?
or penis want to lengthen? etc?

relic88
17-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Isnt that the average length of a Singaporean penis? Correct me if im wrong.

liberatte
17-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Little bro, don't worry too much. Don't even think of getting a pennis pump... Many singapore guys have smaller dongs than that. I've heard from FLs that some dicks are smaller than a pinky... feel better?

Max77
17-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Isnt that the average length of a Singaporean penis? Correct me if im wrong.

I believed so...see if he's lucky enuff to meet some experienced lady who knows how to maximize his potential...kekekek

poplol
17-04-2010, 01:02 AM
thank you so much bros, i'm feeling much better now.:)
i guess the saying of the grass are greener on the other side hold it's water. :rolleyes:

enlightenment as in, will i keep growing, or just stop at a certain age? i read from some websites, that we stop when we reach adult stage. but i'm not sure how to tell whether i'm already at adult stage.

i didn't know what's the average of singaporeans, thus i turn to the interest in search for answers. the statistics i read often is, chinese should be around 15 cm.

i think everyone (male) will come to an age when they start wondering about their own penis' size and length right? maybe that's the hint of start playing liao* LOL.

thank you once again, CHEERS !

poplol
17-04-2010, 01:08 AM
so even when i post replies, it doesn't shows up immediately? or should i use the quick reply?

red_squirrel
17-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Length doesn't matter at all.. Heard from a friend, whose bf is a Ang Mor, that although their little johnny is long, but it is not HARD.. So it is as good as useless literally :D..

Little johnny is a tool that serve its function not matter how long it is.. As long as you have the skills to make women achieve orgasm and you yourself achieve pleasure that's about all..

If you notice in some Jap AV, some of the actors' little johnny is miserably small and short.. Yet they are able to make up for it with their fingering and tongue skills.

Maybe some of us out there are blessed with a longer tool.. But do not panic, you are perfectly normal..

Cheers..

poplol
17-04-2010, 01:20 AM
Thanks again. yea now i see. at least i won't see so depressed over my length. i shall work on my skills and performance WHEN i finally get the chance to bonk girls :D

still young, and maybe a relatively late bloomer.:cool:
shall get my chance soon, i hope :)

thanks, ( anw, i still dunno if my replies are posted up)

bluesea78
17-04-2010, 01:52 AM
bro i think urs pretty fine. my erect is at most 14cm.

in BMT i have seen smaller wants like 3 to 4 cm before erect....

aston68
17-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Bro Poplol,

Not sure if you're joking but then 11.5cm is okay...not short or long for locals.

How about diameter ? :)

Nonetheless, I think size/length will be secondary if you are able to satisfy your partner via your foreplay, duration of intercourse and various techniques/positions during the intercourse.

Hey, I have the same concern when I was in school too.....during the 80s !:p

turbo_slk200
17-04-2010, 01:58 AM
I've heard from FLs that some dicks are smaller than a pinky... feel better?

sorry, no offence bro liberatte....

never listen to an FL ego-powering story.....

FL will always say that your dick is the biggest or one of the biggest... and that other dicks are microscopic.......

red_squirrel
17-04-2010, 02:01 AM
sorry, no offence bro liberatte....

never listen to an FL ego-powering story.....

FL will always say that your dick is the biggest or one of the biggest... and that other dicks are microscopic.......

haha.. i agree.. by saying all these, it makes you feel better and wanting to RTF them more..

nishikado
17-04-2010, 02:09 AM
haha yeah TS don't worry so much k :D

Urgent26
17-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Ancient technique of getting a longer wee wee: hang weights.

Ancient technique of getting a bigger wee wee: slam door.
:D

impartial
17-04-2010, 12:23 PM
You should be thinking of what you want to get out of this life. As far as your didi is concern, it's good enough if you can maintain an erection. You will have more pressing worries in the future.

darVen
17-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Ur penis length ain't that bad. Averagely ok ok nia...
But more important, it's the "technique to last longer".... focus on that instead of having it longer.... what's the use of length, when u doesnt last long enough to enjoy the gal (and the gal enjoying u), correct? :cool:

poplol
17-04-2010, 02:56 PM
thanks to all bros, i'm really feeling better now.
mine's super hard like rock when erect, maybe that's the plus point.
diameter wise, i dun really know how to measure, the head's bigger the the rest though, guess it's also average.

think when i go NS, i will know more :cool:

once again thank you bros, for all ur kind words. shall work on the skills, performance and duration when i get the chance :D

anw, i am really glad some of the bros here replied and didn't think i'm too young. ;)

maybe next time i shall post some stories of mine..:p

nishikado
18-04-2010, 12:57 AM
nothing is too young :)

now 12yrs old also sex liao. hahahaha.

hope to see your story soon :D

aston68
18-04-2010, 02:20 AM
mine's super hard like rock when erect, maybe that's the plus point.

anw, i am really glad some of the bros here replied and didn't think i'm too young. ;)

Maybe you would send a pic of your best erected penis, I show my wifey since she will be thrilled to see one young erected penis. :D

archer69
18-04-2010, 02:27 AM
bro u can try the pull massage. everyday 3x a day pull it 20x strokes. 100% sure.

Frankiestine
18-04-2010, 09:41 PM
It ain't the size that matters, its the ferocity of the bite....monster nick i got monster dick i have not...i am just like a pit bull terrier, small but ferocious...grrrrrrr...:D:D

Khomeini
08-10-2015, 02:39 AM
Ancient technique of getting a bigger wee wee: slam door.
:D

Later break how :eek:

conquer
08-10-2015, 04:10 AM
You want so big cock for fuck meh? Enough use can already lah. :D

conquer
08-10-2015, 04:14 AM
bro u can try the pull massage. everyday 3x a day pull it 20x strokes. 100% sure.

Long cock usually thin, short cock usually fat.

You see, the amount of cock meat is fixed already, no matter how you shape it, it gives the same volume.

LoveBoobies
08-10-2015, 01:26 PM
* my nick's a bit random for those who are concern, and i dun really know how to point system works.

i just past 18 years old, Chinese, looks above average, 177cm and 64 kg. studying in a local JC and i play basketball ( exercise regularly). i know i'm really young to some of u here, but with all due respect, i'm not really those kids hanging around, well u know what i mean. :)

it's really a sensitive issue concerning this, so i can't ask anyone else also. (afraid of the shame.)

Hi bro, just a suggestion. If u are really worry bout the length of that kkj of yours, maybew hat u can do is try pulling at it during yr free time lor. Or maybe device something like the torture device where they use during the medieval period to stretch someone?

Jiaobin
08-10-2015, 01:29 PM

Yea you are suffering from SCS (Small cock syndrome). I will prescribe you two doses of "I don't give a fuck" to be taken orally l.

sammyboyfor
08-10-2015, 01:31 PM
Later break how :eek:

The thread is 5 years old!!!! :eek:

sean69
08-10-2015, 01:45 PM
The thread is 5 years old!!!! :eek:

why are you surprised by the boh liao-ness of pple who dig up old threads ? :D

ah rat
08-10-2015, 01:51 PM
why are you surprised by the boh liao-ness of pple who dig up old threads ? :D

Bro, How are U ? :D