PDA

View Full Version : The Sex Educator

hardric1974
16-04-2010, 05:18 PM
My name is Victor. I am a teacher in one of the top 5 Junior College in Singapore. I want to write down my sexual adventures as a teacher. I hope brothers will support.

I also want to confess that I am a raging pervert. I wanted to be a teacher because I know I have access to all those young girls. But I was very careful, I purposely manipulated my way to teach in a junior college because I did not want to be put in prison for sex with underage girls. Any girl about 16 would be my target.

When I first entered the school, I could feel my cock rising as I saw all those young girls running around. But I reminded myself, these girls could wait. My first target was not them. But my Head of Department. I needed to secure my ricebowl first.

Ms. Chia was the HOD for the English department. And she was my reporting officer. I checked her out before I was posted. She was in her mid 30s, single and actually, very pretty. The only reason she was still single was because she was married to her work. I heard from rumours that many teachers had tried to woo her but they all got neglected by her as she was always planning for ways to make her students improve. When I first saw her, I felt that her picture in the school organisation chart did not do her justice. She was a tall, voluptuous woman with straight long hair. She always wore these geeky black framed glasses but I knew that it only hid large doe-like eyes. She always dressed in a blouse and pants, but her clothes could barely hide her huge tits and perky ass.

On the first day, Ms Chia introduced me to some of my new colleagues. I saw a few pretty ones and mentally noted who they are. I quickly made a lunch appointment with Ms Chia with an excuse that I wanted to treat my reporting officer. We had lunch in the canteen, surrounded by students. I was careful to praise her for professionalism and her in depth knowledge of the GP syllabus. But I knew she now had a very good impression of me.

During the first two weeks, I purposely asked her lots of questions about teaching, about the students and about the junior college we were teaching in. By the end of the two weeks, we seemed to be good buddies. I would compliment her dressing and she would return the compliment. I was also on a first name basis with her.

On the 3rd week, I started my plan. As usual, Ms Chia (now I call her Pauline) was working very late, trying to mark some of her students work. At around 8pm, I noticed most of the teachers had left. The only people left was me and Pauline. I walked into her room (all the HODs had their own rooms), and asked, “Pauline, you are still here?”

“Yup. These students are so useless. They are giving me O level standard work!”

“Don't worry, we will get them up to standard by their A levels!” I replied confidently. I walked behind her. “You are very tense. Let me give you a back massage.” I could feel her tensing up immediately as I began to mead her shoulders. But soon, I could feel all the tension melt away as she sighed in pleasure.

“You got magic hands, Vic.” Pauline moaned.

I did not reply and moved my hands further down... still I touched her big breasts. Pauline did not react. Soon, I was massaging those big breasts of hers through her clothes. Pauline started to moan a bit louder. I unbuckled her top and soon her breasts were exposed. They were in a white lace top and they were threatening to spill out.

“No, Vic. This is not right. I am your boss and I am 9 years older than you.” Pauline looked at me with fearful eyes. “And...and... I have not been with a real man for the last 6 years...”. Pauline looked down.

“Don't worry, Pauline. I will be gentle. You will know how a real man feels.” I could feel my cock hardening. She was not really resisting. I knew she had the hots for me.

I lifted her from her chair and plonked her on the table, scattering the students script all over the room. I pulled down her bra and started to lick her breasts. They were so huge that I could hardly breath as I plunged my face between them.

After a few minutes of licking, I moved my hands to her pants and began to unbuckle her pants.

“No Vic.” Pauline moaned. But she was not doing anything to stop me.

I finally got it unbuckled and pulled her pants down. Underneath it, was a white panties. I could see that it was a bit wet near her pussy area. I pull them down, exposing the most tender piece of pussy I ever saw. I could see juices flowing out of it.

Bangster
16-04-2010, 05:21 PM
wahh....

Old Chicken Tonic ah...

slayerstrikebac
16-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Teacher and teacher relatioship in school ??? :confused:

howck001
16-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Thanks for sharing your strory with us. Hopewe will get something special.

hardric1974
16-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Without further ado, I bend down and started to lick up those juices. I twirled my tongue all around her clit and around her pussy. She started to moan even louder. “Oh Vic. That was good! Ohh..Ohh...”

I smiled at her, my face full of her pussy juices. I bend down again, this time using my fingers to pry her pussy wide open as I used my tongue to dig deeper inside her pussy. I could sense her climaxing as her body start to shudder. “Oh Vic... that was so good... better than my shower head...”

I smiled as I realised how she pleasured herself without men. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. It was very hard. Without saying a word, I positioned myself outside her pussy and rammed my cock into her pussy. “Ohh... yes!!!!” Pauline screamed loudly. Lucky, nobody was around. Or else both of us would lose our jobs.

I began to fuck her hard. I trusted into her without any mercy, just like I was fucking those KTV whores I used to do. I alternated between deep thrusts and shallow thrusts. All the while, Pauline was cumming again and again. After 10 minutes of fucking, I could not take it anymore and I cummed deep into her pussy.

“Pauline... you were so good!” I said out loud, knowing that I had her now. I quickly looked behind and saw that my secret videocam was blinking. All our dirty deed was recorded. If she did anything stupid, I would show the world what sort of whore she was.

I bend down to kiss her. “I wish we could like this together.”

hardric1974
16-04-2010, 05:38 PM
I have been around the forum for the longest time with very little points. Hope you people like the story. Its not complete, but i have some ideas how it will go. Probably, I will move on to talking about some students, maybe a teacher and maybe back to Pauline.

Pls note, these are all my imaginations. I doubt there will be a teacher as evil as me. I will probably put victor in jail at the end of the story cause he's just plain evil (as i imagine it)

bigmannow
16-04-2010, 07:47 PM
so are u a teacher after all in a top JC?

tan707070
17-04-2010, 07:24 AM
nice teacher post some photo of the boss .................

A Simple Man
17-04-2010, 07:47 AM
very interesting story here.
waiting for your next chapter. :D

hardric1974
17-04-2010, 08:02 AM
Now that I know that I my boss is under my control, I can begin to think of fucking the students.

I got my eye on this particular student. Her name is Genevieve. She's from a rich family from 6th Avenue Bukit Timah. And she is one of the most beautiful student in the school and from school rumours one of the easiest going students in school, if you know what I mean. She has a short, sassy bob. But instead of making her look boyish, it shows off her sharp features – slant catty eyes, high cheekbones, a sharp nose with pouty, blowjob lips. She was tall, at least 1.75m and slim. Her skirt was forever short. Enough to show attention to those creamy white thighs, but long enough to avoid being stopped by discipline teachers.

I taught her GP and I have seen her look at my direction a few times in tutorials. I started my plan of action.

She wrote a rather brilliant essay on the feminism (at least for a 17 year old girl). It seemed that she believed that feminism was over-rated and that men should be in control of most things. Sounds like my kind of girl! I gave her very low marks and make a note for her to see me after school.

I purposely hid myself in the staffroom in the afternoon, asking my colleagues to tell all students that I will be back soon. I hoped that Genevieve will actually wait up for me. At around 5 plus, I decided to make myself visible. I left a note at the staff room door for Genevieve. I stated that I was doing some work at the school canoeing shed and any student could see me there. It was a perfect place. The shed was only used by the canoeist and the whole bunch of them was training at MacRitchie. It would be quiet.

“Mr Lee. I finally managed to find you. I was looking high and low for you, but the rest of the teachers said that you were not around.”

“I was very busy. Now. I want to talk to you about your essay. It was very badly done.”

“Badly done? Mr Lee, I was get good marks for GP. Where did I go wrong? Was it my language or my ideas? Please help me.”

“You believe that women should obey men? Where did you get such ideas?” I asked her sternly.

Genevieve looked down and said, “That's what my mum always says. I also think so.” She started to bite her lips in embarrassment.

“So that's why you are giving out blowjobs to every boy in school?” I rebuked her.

“No. That's not true. I just give blowjobs to the people in the basketball team, the football team, the outdoor activity people...”She stammered. Then she realised that she just confessed to being a school slut. “Please, Mr Lee. I... I... just... please don't tell the Principal. My parents would disown me if they knew what was going on.”

I grinned evilly. “Well... I can keep a secret. Provided you give me a blowjob as well.” With that, I unbuckled my pants and dropped it on the floor.

Genevieve quietly kneel down and put my currently limp dick into her mouth. I could feel her use her tongue to try to lick my dick. Slowly, my dick began to harden. She started to cough and she let go off my dick. “Mr Lee, it tastes horrible.”

“Why? Haven't you tasted a dick's natural taste? I had women who go around cleaning the dick before they suck it. A clean dick doesn't have much taste – then why do they want to suck it?” I had purposely not washed my dick since I took a shower the night before. I even peed before I entered the canoe shed. Genevieve must have tasted all the juices I had been accumulating – all the pee, all the perspiration. “Why did you stop? Don't you think I won't dare to tell the whole world what kind of slut are you? Don't you want your parents to continue loving you?” With that, I slapped her hard on her right cheek. “Continue sucking me.” I ordered.

Genevieve had tears in her eyes. I guessed that the boys she gave blowjobs to probably treated her like a queen. But they would never be able to satisfy her like I can. She reluctantly put my dick into her mouth again.

Soon, she was bobbing up and down my mouth and crying together. It was heaven. I have a 17 year old girls' mouth on my dick. Frankly, she wasn't very good. Those whores in Geylang were much better. But I can train her. She was using too much of her hand and she was rather careless with her teeth.

After a while, I decided that it was time to unload. The longer we did it, the more dangerous it was. We could continue this another time. I relaxed and soon, under the pressure of Genevieve's mouth, I started to cum. I immediately put my hands on her head so that my dick remained in her mouth. I guessed, she never allowed her friends to cum in her mouth. Soon, all my cum was in her mouth and I released her head.

“Swallow.” I ordered.

Genevieve looked at me in fear and... there was something else... a sense of satisfaction? I grinned to myself. I think I got my own sex slave. She quickly swallowed, stood up and tried to go off.

“Genevieve, if you tell anybody of this, you are doomed.” I threatened her.

“Don't worry, Mr Lee. I won't say anything. I will do as you say.”

I smiled to myself as I zipped up my pants and look at Genevieve's disappearing figure. The show starts now.

hardric1974
17-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Am I a teacher in a top 5 JC? Hmmm... maybe not. :) But I have written the 2nd part. Hope you brothers enjoy.

Pls do tell me if you got anything you want to me to write about.

Bangster
17-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Hahhahaa....

"I just give blowjobs to the people in the basketball team, the football team, the outdoor activity people...”

Let's see...
Basketball Team: 5 players (1st team)
Bench: 8? 10?

Football Team: 11 players (1st team)
Bench: 5?

ODAC: what, 20????

Hhahaa she sure can handle her 'workload'

joew2005
17-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Hi TS, u r definitely a veri GOOD stoy writer .....
1st the HOD Pauline,then nw is the beautiful syt Genevieve .....
Ur the BEST ....... ;)

nishikado
17-04-2010, 10:18 AM
the teams that she gave.. walao.. make until like jc girl alot slut lol.

nice story though. continue~

Joris
17-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Old skool camper reporting in .

impartial
17-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Now I know why my friend quit his job as a remiser to teach in the JC.

Ken80
17-04-2010, 03:22 PM
hehe confirm not true but GREAT story:D

eeemen
17-04-2010, 03:31 PM
A good read, thanks! More? :D

owen10
17-04-2010, 03:37 PM
BIAN TAI LAO SHI - all the right ingredients for a juicy cat 3 video. :D

i say confirm not true if he's currently still wkg as teacher. no teacher with a sound mind will want to put his career at risk. if he's an ex teacher maybe possible.

bus72
17-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Wow dude nice but looks abit like a rapist story imo...

chatlovers
17-04-2010, 03:53 PM
I am camping here with clear mind that TS is going to write more of his imaginative sexual fantasies...

Well Done Bro!

asdfghjkl
18-04-2010, 12:16 AM
read nice, continue!

hardric1974
18-04-2010, 01:05 AM
The next 2 weeks were great. Genevieve had submitted to me totally (after some punishment). She called me “Daddy” when nobody was around. I had spent a lot of time exploring her nubile body in Hotel 81 in Chinatown. I had finally gotten a chance to fuck her and it was crazy to explode inside her tight pussy. Seems liked she stopped at blowjobs for most of her 'boyfriends' and I was one of the few few guys she had fucked. And I was the first guy that fucked her raw. I told her that I will never wear a condom with her. I bought her to a tattoo artist and I paid for her first tattoo. It was a tattoo on her lower back and it read “Property of Victor”. I wanted everybody to know that she was my property. To be used by me.

One thing I did was to forbid her from seeing other guys. I told her that she was a slut only for me. But it was only for a short while. I intended to share her with other people eventually.

At the same time, things were going on well with Pauline. In the afternoons, I was with Genevieve but in the evenings, I was with Pauline. Pauline was like a tiger set loose. No wonder they said that women in their 30s were the horniest. Now, she stayed on her own in studio apartment in a private condo in the East. I had spent some nights over with her and we made wild passionate love every time I stayed over. Basically, we never wore clothes the moment we stepped into her apartment till we left. After one particular wild fuck, I started to hatch a plan.

“Pauline, have you ever made out with a girl?” I asked casually, with my hand still stroking her breast.

“Well... I kissed a girl when I was drunk when I was in Uni. That was the closest.” Pauline replied, her face still slightly blushed from the orgasm she just had. “But you know, I don't know about you, but some girls are so pretty. I wonder how it would be if I kiss them... hehe.”

I smiled to myself. Looks like I hit the jackpot! “Well, if I give you the opportunity, would you make out with a girl?” I asked.

“Don't be silly. I am just thinking. I am not a lesbian. Already, its crazy to be with you. You are 9 years younger than me. Please, don't even think of it!” Pauline replied. She slapped my hand gently, as in chiding me.

But. I could not stop thinking of it. The next day, I texted Genevieve. “Daddy here. Go to this condo, the Shore #01-01 at 9pm tom. Wear school u. But no panties.”

Within a few seconds, the reply came back “Sure Daddy”

The next day, I was again with Pauline. We had just finished our dinner and moving on to other activities when the bell rang. I grinned at Pauline and said, “Your present is here!” Before she could check who it was on the CCTV, I quickly pressed the open button to let Genevieve in.

Moments later, the doorbell rang. I quickly ran to open the door and let Genevieve in. She was in school uniform, but her top two buttons were undone and it showed her cleavage. The skirt was hiked up even higher than usual. She had put on her make up and looked more like a hooker who was dressed as a school girl! My dick immediately sprang into attention.

“Wow! Ms Chia, your house looks really good. No wonder Daddy likes to spend his time here.” With that, she started hugging me.

Pauline looked stunned. “Genevieve Leong? Is that you? What are you doing here?”

I looked at Pauline and smiled smugly. “Yes, this is Genevieve. She's my little girl. And she's here to lick your pussy.”

“What are you talking about? You pervert!” Pauline flashed an angry stare at me. “She's your student, for goodness sake! And what about me? Are you playing with me?”

“Don't be angry first.” I flashed out a videocam. “Take a look at this.” And I played the footage of me fucking Pauline on her desk to her.

“You chee-bye mother fucker!” Pauline screamed. I never heard her swear before. She took a mug nearby and tried to smash it into me. I grabbed her hand and pushed her down on the floor.

“Now you listen, Pauline. There are only two ways around this. Either you listen to me and take off all your clothes, or I will send the video to the press. I don't care about my career. All I want is pussy. But you... you had worked hard for to become a HOD...”

Pauline was sobbing... but she started to remove her clothes. I sat down quietly on the sofa. I beckon to “Genevieve, help Ms Chia with all her clothes, then, suck her pussy.” I then switched my camcorder to record.

Genevieve helped Pauline with her clothes and soon, Pauline was totally naked. Genevieve made Pauline lie down on the floor and she pushed Pauline's fleshy thighs apart. Soon Genevieve's head was buried in between Pauline's spread legs.

At first, Pauline's face seemed reluctant, but as Genevieve's licking seem to quicken, I could see Pauline relaxing. Within 10 minutes, my little Genevieve had Pauline moaning in pleasure. I quickly recorded everything down. Looks like Pauline was starting to enjoy this.

I bend down and pulled Genevieve's head up. Her face was full of pussy juices and her make-up was starting to smudge. I pulled her lips to my and started to kiss her. She tasted like Pauline. “So Pauline, you are starting to enjoy yourself.” I made my tone clear. I wanted to capture the moment on camera.

“I... I... yes. That felt so great!” Pauline whimpered. I could see any resistance collapse.

“Why, don't you go lick Genevieve? Taste a 17 year old pussy.” Genevieve had read my mind and had disrobed herself.

Pauline sat up and crawled over to Genevieve who had settled down on the sofa, with her legs spread wide open. Pauline began to use her fingers to play with Genevieve's pussy. Then she started to insert one finger in while she began to flick her tongue at Genevieve's clit. All these were captured by my camcorder. Soon, it was Genevieve's turn to moan in pleasure. Pauline even stretched out her hand to play with her own tits and her own pussy while licking Genevieve.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled down my pants and exposed my hard dick. I walked over to the two girls. Pauline was on her knees, her face in Genevieve's pussy. I grabbed her waist and made her stand, but still pushing her head down so that she could access Genevieve's pussy. While at this position, her pussy was fully exposed. I rammed my dick into that open pussy.
I started to pump Pauline wildly from behind. She was really wet and in that position, it was a great feeling. Pauline, as I mentioned, was a voluptuous women with a fleshy butt and the sound of our bodies contacting only made me even more hot. I rammed her for an eternity. All the while, she was trying her best to tongue Genevieve's pussy, but it was hard because of all the motion.

“Hey Genevieve, do you want some of Daddy's dick?” I asked Genevieve. She was relaxing with her legs wide open on the sofa. Her pussy was dripping with juices – hers and probably Pauline's salvia. She nodded.

I gave a final thrust and removed my dick. Then I pushed Pauline aside and rammed my dick deep into Genevieve's welcoming pussy. I started to ram my dick up her pussy. Pauline sat beside us while we were fucking. She seemed to be in a daze, and just looking at us. I think she did not know what to do.

Suddenly, Pauline stood up and went behind me. I was too engrossed fucking Genevieve to care about Pauline anymore (Genevieve was tigher than Pauline and therefore more kick). Suddenly, I felt someone lick on my balls and around my cock as I was pumping in and out of Genevieve's pussy. It was Pauline. Now she was a full participant in our threesome. With this, I could not take it much longer. The fact that Pauline voluntarily joined us made me go over the threshold and I cummed deep inside Genevieve.

That was only the beginning of the night. We did not stop. Actually, the girls did not stop much. I had to rest after cumming two more times. And I recorded all of the details down. A 34 year old HOD munching the pussy of her 17 year old student.

hardric1974
18-04-2010, 01:11 AM
Thanks for upping me (most of you). For some of the negative ones, pls. I mentioned before that its imagination. Nothing real. Chill man.

I think i will turn my attention now to another colleague. :)

nishikado
18-04-2010, 02:01 AM
woo.. nice nice.. camp more ~

hardric1974
18-04-2010, 02:06 PM
I was in the teacher's lounge reading the papers when this pretty Malay teacher walked in. I remembered being introduced to her . Her name was Diyanah. She really had a very pretty face – big eyes, a sharp nose and sweet looking lips. She also wore some light make-up; enough to accentuate her good features, but light enough that you might not notice that she was wearing make up. Unfortunately, I couldn't see her figure. All I knew was that she was probably slim. Why? She was always in a tudung and dresses that covered her body completely. I sighed myself and turned my attention back to the papers. She's probably a conservative Muslim lady. I would not have the chance to do anything.

That night, I was out with my NS buddies. We were in a pub when I saw this minah ah lian walk pass me. She was wearing a spaghetti strap top and I could see tattoos on her breast, back and arm. She was wearing a super short hot pants which accentuated her butt checks. I could see she had breasts that were about to spill out. She saw me looking at her and I could see her eyes open in horror and she moved quickly away in the other direction. Strange. I thought. Why did she look like she was frightened of me?

The next day, I spotted Diyanah again in the staff lounge. She seemed to move away when she saw me. Suddenly, the whole thing clicked. That was Diyanah I saw in the pub - without her tudung! No wonder I couldn't recognize her! She looked really slutty.

That evening, when most of the teachers were gone, I noticed that Diyanah was still around. She was packing her bag, ready to go off. I immediately confronted her.

“Hi. You are Diyanah right? I am Victor. I just got posted in a few weeks ago, but we never spoken before.”

“Erm... hi. Sorry, I have to go. Talk to you another day.” Diyanah grabbed her bag and tried to squeeze past me.

I took a gamble. I grabbed her and hiked up the long flowing skirt she was wearing. Underneath, she was wearing stiletto boots, fishnet stockings and a black mini-skirt. I let her go and said, “So I was correct. You appear so conservative in school but you are a party girl at night!”

“Shh... don't tell anyone.” Diyanah looked around and then dragged me back to her cubicle. “Don't say a word about this.” She then explained. When she was younger, she was wild and liked to party. But she met this guy in university. He was a very religious person and eventually she fell in love with him. To make him happy, she began to wear the tudung and dressed conservatively. She was going to get married in a months' time. She wanted to just relive her old lifestyle before she becomes a good Muslim wife.

“So, this is like your last fling. Your last wild night before you become a good wife?”

“Yes. I guess. I really hope to be a good wife and mother.”

“But... before that, would you really want to have a great time?” I asked. She nodded. “Follow me then, I will ensure you will never forget your last few nights as a single lady.”

In my car, she took off her tudung and her long dress, showing her mini-skirt and a tube-top that barely covered her huge breasts. That night, we had a great time. We drank, we danced. All the while my hands could barely leave her body alone. She allowed me to caress every part of her body.
That night, I bought her back to my house. We kissed passionately the moment we entered my house. I began to pull down her tube top, exposing her bare breasts. They broke free and two huge papayas stared in my face. I began to cup them in my hands. They were D cups and soon I was using my fingers to play with the nipples. They soon grew erect. I led her to the bedroom.

We both ended up on the bed, kissing each other. I began to kiss her neck, then proceeded down to her breasts and begin to suck on the nipples. She let out a moan. As I was sucking on her nipples, I began to reach downwards and stroked her pussy through her fishnet stockings and panties. At this point in time, Diyanah started to unbutton my shirt. I paused to take off my shirt as she removed her skirt and panties. Diyanah then pushed me down onto the bed while she leaned over me and begin to unbuckle my pants. Soon, she exposed my dick and started to use her long fingernails to play with my balls. My dick slowly became hard and it was standing in attention. Diyanah then removed my pants and underwear totally and started to lick my balls. She took one of them into her mouth as she used her fingers to stroke my dickhead. Soon, her entire mouth engulfed my dick and she began to suck my dick furiously. At the same time, she moved her pussy on top of my face.

I used my strength to rip her stockings apart so that I could have access to her pussy. It was clean shaven except for a strip of neatly trimmed hair that pointed to her pussy. I pulled body down towards me and started to lick her pussy. It tasted delicious. There was a hint of a fragrance to her juices. Soon, she was moaning in soft pleasure. But she never stopped sucking my dick and playing with my balls.

After about 10 minutes of 69. She stopped and said, “Fuck me, Victor! You are the last man I am going to fuck before I get married. Then only my hubby can touch me.”

I got up and made her go on her all fours, with her butt facing me. I stood at the side of my bed and begin to slowly stroke my cock on the outside of her pussy. I slowly pushed my dick into her pussy but withdrew just as her sweet pussy lips engulfed my dick head. I repeated a few more times.

“Victor, please. I need your fucking big cock in my tight pussy. I am so wet for you.”

With her pleas, I drilled my dick into her. And I say, “Diyanah baby, you got such a nice ass, I bet your hubby will doggie fuck you all the time. Remember my dick when he fucks you!” I slowly settled down into a rhythm and I was enjoying myself, drilling this sweet minah pussy.

“Oh yes! You are so fucking big!” Diyanah cried out. “When you cum, tell me. Don't cum in my pussy, I am not on the pill.”

I continued fucking her. Soon, I changed position. I turned her over and lay her on her back. Then I entered her, using my hands to hold her hands to her side. As I rammed deep into her pussy, I looked deep into her eyes. “Remember these eyes. This is the man who fucked you deep and hard.” With that I felt myself cumming. I quickly withdrew my dick and I positioned my dick over Diyanah's face and I cummed onto her face. She never stopped smiling the entire time my sperm was shooting all over her face.

That night I sent her home. And the next day, we treated each other like nothing happen. We seldom talk cause she's a science teacher. I did attend her wedding a couple of weeks later. She seemed happy to be married. Maybe she has finally decided to quit partying and settle down. As for me? Well... I was already zooming in to my next target.

nishikado
18-04-2010, 02:28 PM
woah.. so coincidence haha.. nice nice, camp for more ~ :D

RayNix
18-04-2010, 02:36 PM
nice thread camping for more

Fear Factor
18-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Nice story mate, keep it coming :)

xaviour
18-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Great story!

joew2005
18-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Oh No ...... here we go AGAIN .....

bus72
18-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Wah lao is this taken from a RA movie u have watched.. i doubt u have done all these right.. if not why u are here :p

gaipauchi
18-04-2010, 08:42 PM
nice start... camping 4 more

needforboobs
18-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Wah lao is this taken from a RA movie u have watched.. i doubt u have done all these right.. if not why u are here :p

TS already say its his imagination. btu i really think he is a teacher and a real perverted one who watches lots of porn and "screws' his students and colleagues mentally. make sure you don't send your children theere.

siewsiew
18-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Streamy....nice story to read, thanks.

demia
18-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Bro TS your imagination is very good, please continue your story.

hardric1974
19-04-2010, 12:18 AM
I really enjoyed fucking Airi. She was not the prettiest girl around, but she looked adorable. But most importantly, she was only 18 and her pussy was tight and fresh. As I was pumping my dick into her pussy, I held her ankles and spread her legs wide. All the wide, Airi was moaning quietly in pleasure.

On my right was Meiri, Airi's elder sister by 10 minutes. Or was I fucking Meiri and Airi was beside me? They looked so alike – which was natural because they were twins. Regardless, one of them was on the phone with her boyfriend. She was talking happily on the phone while I was fucking her sister – like it was the most natural thing in the world. Though sometimes she would frown at us a bit when we were a bit noisy.

Airi and Meiri were Japanese exchange students in my college. And they happened to post them in my class. Naturally I volunteered them for extra English lessons. I booked a special room and we were mid way into the English lesson when I cheekily volunteered to teach them English phrases to use if they needed to reject sexual advances in Singapore.

Airi actually said there was no need. She said that, “Mr Victor. I learnt that the most useful phrase in English is 'please fuck me'.” I couldn't believe my luck. “Mr Victor, please fuck me.”

I was about to take off my clothes when I suddenly realised that Airi's sister, Meiri was present as well.

Meiri must had the same thought as she immediately said, “Mr Victor. Don't mind me. I do my own things. You fuck Airi good.”

Within minutes, Airi was working her tongue around my dick and giving it a good workout. I knew that I was crazy. We were just in a special room in school. Anybody who had a passcard could easily open the door and I would be screwed. But I guess my small head ruled my big head

After she got my dick hard, I pushed Airi onto the floor, spread her legs and drilled my dick into her pussy. I noticed that Meiri was at first observing us. But she seemed bored and began to type SMS into her handphone. Her phone suddenly rang and she let go a small shout of joy. She announced to us. “It is my boyfriend.”

This was too much for me to handle. I could handle screwing young girls. Some of them were big sluts who were very experienced and could handle any kind of crazy things I requested. But this was something else. To screw one twin while the other looked on. Add to this, the excitement of being discovered any time heighten all sense of excitement.

I kept fucking Airi, slowing down and the increasing the speed of my thrust. All the while, Meiri was chatting on the phone. Finally, after 10 minutes of fucking, I finally felt the desire to cum all over me. I began to cum directly into Airi's pussy. “Oh fuck, Airi, your pussy is really sweet.” I collapsed beside Airi panting.

Just then, Meiri closed her handphone and said, “Mr Victor, you finish? Now my turn.” And with that, she began to take off her school uniform.

I was in a bit of shock, to be frank. This was so unreal. “Your turn? But I thought you had a boyfriend?”
“Boyfriend not here in Singapore. So I fuck you. You good at fucking. You make my sister very happy.” Meiri was soon naked and I could see that she even had the same body shape as her sister. They were really identical! She started to wipe the juices from my now limp dick.

An evil thought crossed my mind. “Don't wipe. Just suck it.”

“No, Mr Victor. If I suck your dick now, I will taste my sister pussy. We don't like sharing body liquid. You be good man and let me clean your dick.”

Dammit, I thought to myself. I know I will end up in hell with my lifestyle, but why not let me sin even more?

After a few moments, she cleaned my dick and put my limp dick into her mouth. I looked over to Airi. She had by this time dressed up and was seated at the desk. She was peering intently into a device. I recognized it as a PSP.

Meiri was working furiously on my limp dick. Usually I take a bit of time to recover, but this situation was too horny. I just fucked a young girl and soon, I was about to fuck her twin sister! I wished they would kiss each other and share my dick like Genevieve and Pauline did. But I guess it must really be weird for sisters to do so.

My dick was hard in no time and Meiri stepped over my prone body and sit on me, with my dick deep inside her pussy. She started to grind her body up and down my big dick. “Oh yes, Mr Victor, you have strong and long cock!” She continued to grind her body in my body as I stretched out my hands to play with her small breasts. As I mentioned, the twins were not really lookers, but they look really cute and adorable.

Because of the crazy situation, I could not hold my cum in much longer. This was the first time I cum so quickly after cuming once. As Meiri gingerly lifted her body off my dick, I could see my cum slowly coming out from her pussy. She reached down to her pussy and wiped my cum with her fingers. Then staring at me, she cleaned her fingers of my cum with her mouth! My dick instantly went hard again.

Just then, Airi jumped up in joy. She was clutching her PSP and said joyously, “I reached the next level!”

Well, I have have been appointed as the teacher in charge to lead the students to Japan during the June holidays (I made Pauline agree to push for me during one of my regular sex sessions with her). I will be visiting Airi and Meiri's school and I look forward to fucking them again.

hardric1974
19-04-2010, 12:24 AM
This is how i imagine the twins to look like:

http://billedhost.dk/filer/1271607304jsexnetwork12.jpg

I know this is not an image thread, so i will not post too many pictures.

If you want to know how i think the delightful minah teacher, Diyanah teacher looks like, I posted something on the Malay thread in the picture exchange forum.

I will take a bit longer for the additional stories. After all, the weekend is over and i have to work.

If you like the stories, you can up me. You can also give me suggestions. Genevieve & Pauline will make their appearance again. :)

Arobe733
19-04-2010, 12:37 AM
thank for the sharing

Jack Russell
19-04-2010, 07:36 AM
Very nice story, up you my pts..more please.

bapok123
19-04-2010, 07:43 AM
Bro TS you've made my day this morning....very nice and juicy story.

chikoman
19-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Thanks Bro! next camper reporting here.

eeemen
19-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Bro TS, you do have a very wild imagination! thanks for the creative stories, cheers .......

SethlicDeCrucix
19-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Nice story bro, looking forward to Genevieve & Pauline appearance again.

pspp
19-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Bro TS, enjoys reading your story, thanks

hardric1974
19-04-2010, 11:47 PM
I was getting a bit tired of Genevieve. True, she was a very good fuck – always obeys me. But I was a bit sick of her pussy. Maybe not sick, but I was eyeing her other hole.

She was a complete anal virgin. Nobody ever stuck anything up her asshole before. Well, until I came along.

I texted her the night before to reach college at 6am. This was the earliest the school staff opened the gates. However, the first teacher or student usually only reached around 615am onwards. This was a good opportunity for me.

When I reached college, I quickly went to the Physical Education block. Nobody ever goes there except for PE classes. Genevieve was already there. “Daddy, good morning!” and she threw her arms around me, frenching me passionately.

I grinned at her and produced my newest toy. An anal plug. “Do you know what is this?” I asked.

“No.” Genevieve shook her head. “It looks interesting. Daddy, what is it?”

“Turn around, bend down and butt up.” I ordered.

“Sure thing Daddy.”

I flipped over her skirt and started to stroke her smooth buttocks. “You are very obedient now. Keep it up. Remember, your place is to follow my instructions, not to think.” I reminded her. I pulled down her panties and started to stroke her pussy with the anal plug.

“Erm... daddy, that feels good.” Genevieve sounded muffled. Probably because she was in a rather uncomfortable position.

As I was slowly playing with her pussy, I began to insert one finger into her butthole. “Breathe in and out slowly and relax. Do you feel my finger in your asshole?”

“Yes, Daddy... its rather strange... but yet pleasurable.

Slowly after moving my finger in and out of her butthole slowly, I spit into her butthole and started to insert my 2nd finger in.

“Oh yes... Daddy.... that feels good.” Genevieve moaned softly.

Soon, I had 3 finger in her little rosebud butthole. Quietly, I moved my anal plug towards her little asshole. I bend forward and spit a mouthful of saliva onto my fingers and I quickly moved my fingers away and replaced them with my anal plug.

The anal plug slipped into Genevieve's asshole perfectly. “Oh yes... Daddy... that feels so great.”

“Stand up little slut. Wear your panties properly. I have put a anal plug into your butthole. You are not to take it out, regardless what happens. Understand?” I said sternly.

Genevieve nodded her head.
“Now fuck off. Remember, we are not to be seen together in school.” This was a rule I insisted to keep my secret safe.

Genevieve turned away. I could sense that she seemed upset. Maybe she thought I would treat her better. Doesn't she realize that she was just a sex toy to me. When I am done with her, I will discard her. Oh well, they will soon learn.

Genevieve tried to move quickly, but she could only manage small steps. “Daddy, the plug is making me so high. I... I can't move because I will cum and everybody will notice.”

I narrowed my eyes. “Do I look like I care a shit about what you think? If you cum in front of everybody, you just show your classmates that you are a dirty slut. Remember, you are to keep the plug in your pussy at all times. You must never take your anal plug out until I tell you so.

That day, I saw Genevieve around in school a couple of times. Once, she was having a PE class. She sat on a bench, perfectly still. I knew she must have given some stupid reason to the PE teacher to be excused. Another time, she was going to the toilet. She was taking small steps and she had a really fake smile on her face. I bet she just wanted to scream in pleasure at the anal plug buried deep inside her asshole.

Just before school ended. I passed her a note. “Take a bus to Hotel81 Chinatown. Remember to keep the plug in. I want your asshole air tight.”

END OF PART 1

hardric1974
19-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Thats all i managed to write today. Keep yourself posted to what I will do when i am alone in the hotel room with my student slut.

joew2005
20-04-2010, 02:52 AM
nice stori .... pls continue

hardric1974
20-04-2010, 05:58 AM
And... Pauline looks like this.

http://billedhost.dk/filer/1271714176pauline.jpg

concreteman
20-04-2010, 07:35 AM
So nice story...waiting for next to ass fuck Genevieve :)

BaliHai
20-04-2010, 10:03 AM
http://billedhost.dk/filer/1271714176pauline.jpg

Nice story and also pretty Pauline picture . ;)

sex_niteout
20-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Very nice story writer, thanks for sharing.

Eager2enter
20-04-2010, 12:37 PM
camping for more

chikoman
20-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Thanks Bro for the steaming story. waiting for your Part 2.

juanlee
20-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Bro TS, I likes milf Pauline, will you do more to her next? :)

hardric1974
20-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Bro TS, I likes milf Pauline, will you do more to her next? :)

Of course... MILF coming soon. Just let me finish the previous story :)

hardric1974
20-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Hardcore Upload (http://www.hardcoreupload.com/view.php?filename=387genevieve.jpg)

How does genevieve look like?

rivergame
20-04-2010, 10:28 PM
nice story....the description and everything, the PE block, and so on...sounds like RJC before they move to RI.

tan707070
20-04-2010, 11:25 PM
more bro waiting.............

hardric1974
21-04-2010, 07:19 AM
I was relaxing and watching TV in the hotel room when the doorbell rang. It was Genevieve – she had a jacket over her school uniform.

“Daddy, please. Let me remove the plug. I really, really need to go.”

I smiled. I knew that would happen. I had this feeling when a famous Geylang working lady put a finger in my asshole. I can't imagine what a butt plug would do. “Ok. Go ahead.”

Genevieve immediately rushed into the toilet. I continued watching the TV. After around 5 minutes, I heard a flushing sound and soon after that, Genevieve popped out. “Daddy, that was so intense. You are really good at torturing me.” She smiled at me as she started to unbuckle my belt. (I told her that if we were ever alone, the first thing she must do was to put my cock in her mouth)

“Where's the butt plug now?”

“Inside the toilet. Why?”

“You deserve a spanking. What did I say?” I slapped her face and put my hand around her neck. “You have forgotten your discipline.”

“I am sorry. I was so eager to suck your cock, I just walked out without putting it back in.” She looked hurt.

I pressed my hand around her neck and held it a bit. I did not want to hurt her but I wanted to remind her not to be so careless. I wanted a sex slave that could remember what I said. “Lousy excuse. Now I have to punish you. I am going to stuff my big hard dick into your tiny ass.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Genevieve lowered her head. But I could see her bite her lip in anticipation.

I moved over to my bag and took out a de-tox kit that I bought with me. “Genevieve. This is a dextox kit. It has a pump for you to pump water. Now, stick the tiny tube up your asshole. I am going to give you an enema.

After a few sessions, Genevieve's butt hole was very clean.

“Suck me.” I ordered. And Genevieve start to lick my dick and my balls. I reached down and started to fondle Genevieve's shaved pussy. She started to wet herself quickly under the pressure of my fingers. I took out my fingers from her pussy. “Clean my fingers.” Genevieve took my hand put each finger individually into her mouth and sucked them clean just like she had just finished a meal of KFC.

I pushed her down onto the bed and spread her legs open. I positioned my dick just outside her pussy and I pushed my entire dickhead into her welcoming pussy. And I started to pump my dick into her pussy. As I was pumping away, I reached down and started to play with her clit. “Oh yes, Daddy!” Genevieve was moaning softly.

I could feel the fullness of her pussy as my dick slid in and out of her cunt. Soon, my entire crouch area was completely wet. Genevieve was a squirter and her juices completely drenched my entire pelvic area. I was sure that my dick was well lubricated by now.

I took my cock out of Genevieve's pussy, positioned my dick lower. “Now, Daddy is going to ass fuck you.” I declared. Before Genevieve could do anything, I pushed my every hard dick inside her ass hole.

“OH! OH! It really hurts. Daddy, please, you are hurting me!” Genevieve cried out as I forced my dick into her asshole. As my dick was full of pussy juices, it went inside her asshole rather easily. I ignored her screams and continued to pump her asshole. It was really tight. I could feel her body squirm, both in pain and in pleasure as my dick moved in and out of her tiny asshole. I slowed down slightly but nevertheless, I continued fucking Genevieve's asshole.

The sensation was amazing. Genevieve's pussy was already very tight, but her asshole was even tighter! My dick felt that it was totally engulfed by this warm moist tunnel. “Please Daddy. Please stop.” But her words were without conviction. Why are sluts always like that? Saying one thing but meaning the other.

I stopped and slapped Genevieve again. “Remember slut, I order, you obey. You are here to pleasure me. I don't give a shit if you are feeling uncomfortable or in pain.

Genevieve was tearing uncontrollably now. Just at this moment, I felt myself coming and I pumped one full load of cum into my 17 year old student slut. It was one of the highlights of my teaching career. I had taken the anal virginity of a 17 year old girl. She would forever be my anal slut.

I rolled over to one side of the bed. I looked at Genevieve's wide open legs. Her asshole was still gaping wide, but it looked alright except for being a bit swollen. Genevieve lay there as well, both tearing and gasping for breath.

Finally, she seemed to have recovered. “Daddy, thank you. I always wanted to know what was it like to have a dick in my asshole.” And then she leaned over and kiss my passionately.

hardric1974
21-04-2010, 07:24 AM
Is it RJC? Maybe... maybe not. :)

Now a bit of a preview... me and Pauline follow the students to a trip to Hong Kong... and it ends in a threesome. And i accept a student as my sex disciple. Not I am not going to fuck him. But corrupt him into a sex pervert like me. :)

pittbull
21-04-2010, 07:31 AM
Bro, this is the best sex story I've read after so long. Please continue who's next and will add your pt after I recovered.

yakult123
21-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Really so nice to read your story, thank you Bro TS.

chikoman
21-04-2010, 09:15 AM
Agree, the best story. Do continue pls, Bro

exo18
21-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Thumbs up! nice story here.

hardric1974
21-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Our college was selected to participate in an exchange programme with another high school in London and guess what? Pauline and me were assigned to go for the programme. It was not done on purpose, but I guess I was rather happy. Pauline was my main fuck buddy (sometimes Genevieve joined in, but as a teenager, there were certain limits put in place by her parents - in terms of time she can go out, not who she can fuck!). I looked forward to fucking Pauline silly during the trip.

On the flight there, I arranged myself for both of us to sit together. Due to space constraints, a student called Ted was also assigned beside me. I was a bit disappointed. Seems like my plans on the plane might be disrupted.

It was an overnight flight and after our dinner, the lights were dimmed. I looked to my right. Ted had dozed off with his headphones covering his ears. I also looked around us. All the passengers around us were asleep. I nudged Pauline, who was on my left. “Darling. Looks like everyone's asleep. I am horny.”

Pauline giggled like a schoolgirl, “What do you want me to do? We can't be going to the toilet? That would be too obvious.”

“Give me a blowjob now. I will use the blanket to cover your head. Nobody will know.”

Pauline seemed a bit shocked at my request. But after a bit of thinking, she quickly kissed my cheek, removed the arm rest between us and bend down. I checked around once more to make sure. Ted was now snoring beside me. I quickly put the blanket over Pauline's head.

I could not see what in the world Pauline was doing underneath the blanket but I could feel her very well. I could feel my zip being undone and my dick released from my briefs. Then I felt a moist tongue licking my dickhead. It twirled around my dickhead and stopped awhile at my little hole at the hole of my dick. It gave a few slight teases and then I could feel her mouth engulf my limp dick. Slowly, I could feel my dick hardening. Pauline was using her tongue to lick the sides of my dick. She did not really bob up and down my dick as usual (I guess too big a movement would be too obvious), but instead used a lot of licking and suction power to pleasure my little brother. I could feel little touches around my balls. She must be using her fingernails to play with my balls. The thing was too damm bloody pleasurable. I let out a small moan but I quickly cup my mouth. I looked around again. Everybody seemed asleep.

With Pauline's expert sucking, and the fact that I was being given a blowjob in a public place made me very excited and soon, I could not take it and I cummed into her moth. Just then, I heard a voice coughing. I turned around. It was a stewardess. She gave a disapproving look at me. Immediately, Pauline sprang up from her position and beamed at the stewardess. “Is there any problem?”

I could see the stewardess squinting her eyes at Pauline's mouth. “Erm... no... I was just making sure everybody was comfortable.” With that, she walked off.

I quickly put my hands under the blanket, put back my dick and zipped up my pants. “Do you think she knew what you were doing?” I asked Pauline.

“I think so. But she had no evidence.” Pauline smiled and stuck her tongue out. “Its all in my tummy. It's what you army boys call... a night snack?”

End of Part 1

ah_rak
22-04-2010, 08:10 AM
.........“I think so. But she had no evidence.” Pauline smiled and stuck her tongue out. “Its all in my tummy. It's what you army boys call... a night snack?”
End of Part 1

Great story, up you for your efforts.

Green Smoke
22-04-2010, 08:13 AM
good story here.
pitching my tent here for the next chapter.
thanks bro hardric1974

mrlola
22-04-2010, 08:41 AM
very juicy story, thank you.

yossy
22-04-2010, 08:43 AM
more and more excited, thanks.

chikoman
22-04-2010, 01:32 PM
very good story. next part pls, thanks!

natsuki
22-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Well, u've got a nice sex story to share...
How i wish my school teacher is like you, last time... LoLx~
Jacket over uniform was wad i did when i used to go hotels during my school days... =P

Anyway... Can somebody teach me how do u pronounce this name: Genevieve?

farark
22-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Well, u've got a nice sex story to share...
How i wish my school teacher is like you, last time... LoLx~
Jacket over uniform was wad i did when i used to go hotels during my school days... =P

Anyway... Can somebody teach me how do u pronounce this name: Genevieve?

Try this...

Jan Er Viv.

hardric1974
22-04-2010, 07:10 PM
We finally landed in Heathrow Airport safely. Soon, we settled in a hostel just outside of London. As teachers, we were given our own rooms. The students were all sharing rooms – four to one room.

That night, I heard a knock. I thought it was Pauline. She must be too horny and wanted to fuck. I opened the door and to my surprise, it was Ted. “Yes Ted. What are you doing up so late at night? We are moving up north to the Lake District early in the morning.”

“Sir... I don't know how to put it. But, I saw what happened at the plane. You know, Ms Chia sucking your dick.”

I was stunned. I quickly pulled him into the room, closed the door and in the most confident voice I could muster, “Don't be silly. You must be mistaken. We did no such thing.”

“Sir, don't bluff already. I know what kind of person you are. The whole school knows about you and Genevieve as well. In fact the ODAC is going to come after you.”

I was shocked to the core of my body. But I tried not to show it. Me and Genevieve were always very discreet. I knew she wouldn't say a word. Neither would Pauline. And what was this thing about ODAC?

Ted interrupted my thoughts. “Sir, I am not here to blackmail you but Sir, I want to be like you. Have lots of women around you wanting to have sex with you. Please Sir, can you help me. I am still a virgin.”

So that was what this was all about. “Young man, don't worry. I will teach you all that I know.” I smiled to myself. If I dragged him into my activities, he would be as guilty as me. Then I wouldn't need to be fearful of him. “Come with me.” Without hesitation, I left my room and walked towards Pauline's room. I could hear Ted following me.

“Knock knock”

Pauline opened the door slowly and quietly. “Are you missing my pussy already?” Pauline purred softly. But she looked shocked when she saw Ted behind me. “What the -”

I pushed Pauline back into the room and pulled Ted in as well. Then I shut the door.

“Ok. Pauline baby. Ted here has seen what we did in the plane. He is cool with it. And I was thinking that maybe we can teach him more things... you know, ways of the world?”

“Victor, are you sure? He's a student. I mean we, we will be sacked, our names will be flashed all over the New Paper and... and...”

“Dont worry, baby.” I gripped Pauline's arms. “Remember Genevieve. You already licked her pussy. So what is another student? We are on the same boat. He's a virgin, you want to deflower a virgin?”

Pauline's eyes shone when I mentioned virgin. I thought silently to myself, how far has Pauline come... from a reluctant fuck buddy to one that is ready to commit all sorts of deviant sexual acts with me.

Pauline walked back towards, the bed. She had purposely moved her butt more vigorously. She sat on the bed and motioned Ted to go beside her. Just as Ted sat down beside her, Pauline leaned and kissed Ted on the mouth. Soon, they were french kissing each other.

I drew up a chair and watched the show.

Pauline soon had Ted's T-shirt on the ground. She was busy licking Ted's nipples while Ted had his eyes tightly shut. I could feel my dick hardening. Pauline then began to slowly unbutton the top she was wearing and took it off. She was not wearing bra and her melons burst out. I could see her holding Ted's hands and pressing them against her tits. Soon, Ted was massaging Pauline's tits.

After some time, Pauline kneeled on the floor. Her mouth was just at Ted's crotch level as Ted was seated on the bed. Pauline pulled Ted's pants off and exposed his dick. Ted was an impressive dick. It was at least 8 inches long, but a bit on the thin side. Pauline gave his dick a little flick and then swallowed his dickhead. Within seconds, Ted moaned and jerked his body. “Sorry, I... I cummed too quickly. I...”

Pauline giggled and said, “Don't be silly, boy. This is your first time having oral right? Its like this. You just need more practice.”

I laughed and told Pauline, “Pauline baby, his first sex experience and you swallowed his cum. You are going to screw the rest of his life if he doesn't get another nymphomaniac as a girlfriend. Come, Ted. You take a rest and watch us fuck. Take some notes.”

With that I took off all my clothes. Pauline was equally quick and her panties and shorts were a bunch in the ground. She assumed the doggie position and I rammed my already hard dick into her pussy. I was fucking her and I gave Ted a wink, “This is my favourite position. But if the girl doesn't have a butt, this won't be enjoyable.”

Pauline who was being fucked thoroughly by me said through gasps of pleasure, “Boy, come here and let me taste your dick.”

Ted obeyed and soon, his dick was hard again. These young men!

“Ted, fuck Ms Chia now.” I ordered. I vacated the space behind Pauline's butt. It was really a cute butt, with a welcoming pussy.

Ted positioned himself behind Pauline and slowly guided his dick in. After 2 pumps, he gasped, “I am cumming...

Pauline ordered, “cum inside me boy! Cum hard inside my sweet pussy!”

With that, Ted unloaded the first of the many loads he unloaded into Pauline.

With that, I have now a fellow cocksman. A fellow connoisseur of cocks.

hardric1974
22-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Thanks to people who have been adding my points :)

To Sis Natsuki - Bro Farak is correct in the name.

I left a bit of preview of what's going to happen next in the story. I am going deep inside one of the deepest, darkest secret of my college - A student sex club, ODAC (it means Oral, Doggy and Anal Club. But more commonly known to people as the OutDoor Activities Club)

natsuki
22-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Try this...

Jan Er Viv.

Thank you very much! Jan-er-viv~ Learned a new name today! Arigatou nehh! =D

Thanks to people who have been adding my points :)

To Sis Natsuki - Bro Farak is correct in the name.

I left a bit of preview of what's going to happen next in the story. I am going deep inside one of the deepest, darkest secret of my college - A student sex club, ODAC (it means Oral, Doggy and Anal Club. But more commonly known to people as the OutDoor Activities Club)

Yes sir!

MMF!! Omg.. And can't wait for u to carry on the story man! =D

itsmyfault
23-04-2010, 02:09 AM
awaiting for more

scheonghk
23-04-2010, 02:41 AM
Thumbs up!

I know how you feel. I was in a relationship with a Sec 4 student (past her 16th birthday) when I relief taught before NS.

joew2005
23-04-2010, 06:52 AM
wo ... la ... la ... the show goes on & on & on ..... ;)

kenakuma
23-04-2010, 07:51 AM
very well written story, I like Pauline's horniness.

thomasdelarue
23-04-2010, 08:25 AM
keep up the good efforts, nice story.

die1900
23-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Would like to see TED and Genevieve have sex, thanks :)

natsuki
23-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Would like to see TED and Genevieve have sex, thanks :)

Can request de meh??? =P
Anyway, I love virgin boys... Wish to see more student characters involved in the story...... =P

hardric1974
23-04-2010, 10:55 AM
I welcome suggestions. :) Today is my off-day, so maybe i try to write something. But must depend on my mood. But i already planned some stories already, so will do the Ted-Genevieve storyline soon.

chikoman
23-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Oh good! look forward to that!

I_am_Sylar
23-04-2010, 08:40 PM
great story! Keep it up! btw, is that picture of genevieve real?

East
23-04-2010, 08:51 PM
One of the better stories around here. Certainly waiting for more :)

hardric1974
23-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Part 1

I had just came back from my exhausting London trip (thanks to Pauline & Ted) when I got a text message. It was from Genevieve. “Daddy, please in school gym at 330pm tom”. Its was Saturday tomorrow. I wonder what could be the rush? Maybe she wanted my dick desperately. I texted back, “sure thing babe.”

The school was very quiet. I guessed most people had gone home as it was the weekends. I opened the door to the school gym and to my surprise, I saw a group of students. I looked closely, it was the ODAC people – I recognised them because some of the hottest girls in school were in ODAC.

“Welcome Mr Lee to ODAC.” A buff looking teen walked out of the crowd. I briefly remembered speaking to him before. He was the head of ODAC. Brian or something. Brian continued, “Normally, we students don't invite teachers to our activities. But this time, we will make a compromise.”

“Do you know who are you talking to?” I asked threateningly. I was not about to let some teenagers bully me.

“Mr Lee. Calm down. We are not here to challenge you, but to offer make an offer that will be a win-win for both of us. Let me explain. First, ODAC is not what you people think. Its not 'Outdoors Activities Club. It stands for 'Oral, Doggy and Anal Club.”

You cannot imagine the shock I was going through. ODAC was a student sex club? I can't imagine the scandal would it create if this news was leaked out.

“Mr Lee. Why are we telling you this? Because I know what sort of person you are. And frankly, you are our idol. Our idol. But there is some conflict of interest – Genevieve. You see, every year, we only take in four girls for a total of eight girls – four in Year One and four in Year Two. They are our sluts, the rest of us have free access to all their bodies. This year, we were trying to recruit Genevieve. Suddenly, she dropped out and refused to say anything. We had her followed. She was with you. She's our best candidate and we really want her in ODAC. That is the reason why we asked her to get you here.”

I was a bit angry with Genevieve. This was the first time she made an independent decision without my consent. “Where are you Genevieve? Bitch. Come out!” I shouted.

“Daddy, I am here.” I saw Genevieve walk out sheepishly. “Daddy, don't be angry. Brian has a proposal that will make you happy.”

“Why her? Aren't there other sluts around? I bet there are other easy lays around.” I asked.

“Very simple. Our founder had this idea – racial harmony. So the four girls we recruited must be from Chinese, Malay, Indian and Others. This year we can't find a more ideal Chinese girl. So we are missing one girl in Year One. Mr Lee, here's the deal. Both of us want her. Lets have a sex competition. Who can fuck the most girls in 30 minutes will get the rights to Genevieve. You can fuck the Year Ones. 16-17 year old girls, Mr Lee. I will fuck the Year Twos.”

I nearly let out a laugh when Brian mentioned racial harmony. But I kept my mouth shut. “Who are they?” I asked. I never know, I might end up fuck some trash. Young trash though.

End of Part 1

hardric1974
23-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Part 2

Three girls stepped out. Despite the fact that they were in PE attire – loose T-shirts and FBT shorts, all three looked attractive.

One of them was smoking hot Indian babe. She was light skinned with good cheekbones and flowing hair. She said, “I am Kala.” The Malay girl beside her was defintely hot hot hot. She looked like a young version of Diyanah (my colleague). I could not stop staring at her boobs which frankly dominated her small frame. The last girl was obviously Caucasian, with long blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. She was rather petite for a Caucasian girl but had a sparkling smile. Suddenly I remembered who she was. She was the daughter of the German ambassador who sent her to a Singapore school to learn Mandarin. And then, Genevieve joined them. She said, “well... I am supposed to be the 4th girl.”

I just couldn't stop my dick from hardening when I saw the quality of the girls I was given. “Brian. You got a deal. Winner decides on the fate of Genevieve.”

The Malay girl approached me. “Mr Lee, you got your work cut out. One of the senior girls is my sister. She has already fucked over a hundred men. She knows all the ways to pleasure a man. The other three are all experienced sluts as well. Out of the four of us, I don't need to say anything about Genevieve. But Kala is very new – only been with us the last two weeks. Gemina, the German girl, is also inexperienced. But they have been working very hard. Don't worry, I have been working as a FL for the last two years. I will guide the rest. We will try our best.”

With those words, they all kneed down and pulled my pants down. Brian had already started. I could see his dick inside the mouth of a Malay girl - the sister of the Malay girl in my group, I assumed.

Soon, I found the Malay girl sucking hard on my dick. Genevieve was just below her, licking my balls. The other two girls were each licking my nipples. It was heaven. I looked at all the girls, all in their youth, trying their best to pleasure me. And I suddenly felt the urge to cum. Usually, I will try to think of other things to distract myself. But I needed to cum as many times as possible. So I let go and soon, my cum was shooting into the Malay girl's moth. She continued sucking my cum greedily. She then shouted “One!”, showed the cum in her mouth to one boy who was just standing beside us (who was the umpire, I guessed). She then swallowed down the cum and smiled at me. “Yummy, Mr Lee.”

That started my engine again. “Mr Lee, lie down please.” The Malay girl was really taking charge! “Genevieve dear, suck his dick and remember to inform the judge when he comes.” By these time, all four girls were naked and I could see their young unblemished bodies. Genevieve put her sweet mouth over my semi-hard dick. Somewhere in the distance, I heard a girl shout “One!”. Damm... Brian was chasing up.

As Genevieve was blowing my quickly hardening cock. I could see Gemina and Kala both grabbed one leg of mine and lifted them high. They then began to suck on my big toes, treating it like a cock. It was hard to believe, two young nubile girls lowering themselves to kiss my dirty feet. The thought of it only made me harder. Then I felt a wet tongue on my now exposed asshole. The Malay girl must be licking my asshole. The tongue went up and down... from my asshole to my balls. She even opened up my asscheeks to tongue my asshole even deeper. With such treatment, I cum again quickly. “Two!” Genevieve quickly showed the umpire the cum. “Stop, don't eat it. Pass it to me – mouth to mouth!” the Malay girl ordered. Fuck! That Malay girl was a professional.

I sat there looking at Genevieve opening her mouth to let the cum drip out. Just below her, was the Malay slut, trying to catch the cum. Soon, the cum was transferred totally to the Malay slut. She then smiled at me and frenched Genevieve. A bit of cum spilled out and they began to transfer the cum between each other. Gemina and Kala were both beside me, each of them cuddled my body. “Two!”, another girl shouted in the distance.

End of Part 2

hardric1974
23-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Part 3

With the lesbian, cum-swapping show, I felt my cock hardening again. Genevieve and the Malay bitch were still kissing each other. Kala bend down from my right and started to suck my dick. I could feel her using her tongue to flick my dick. I also felt something else. Ahh... she had a tongue stud. Suddenly, Kala moved to my ear and said, “Mr Lee, fuck my ass. Just fuck it. I am a conservative Indian lady who wants to still be a virgin when I marry. Everybody fucks my ass.”

Conservative Indian lady my ass! Crazy Indian whore more likely! I stood up, moved Kala's butt to my front, and rammed my now hard dick into her asshole. Kala screamed both in pain and in pleasure. I began to fuck her asshole hard. She had a phat ass and it was a great feeling slamming against her butt. From my position, I could see that the Malay slut and Genevieve were still swapping cum. Some more cum accidentally spilled on the floor and the Malay girl bend down to lick the cum from the floor. What a whore! Imagine all the dirt on the floor, yet she did not waste any cum at all.

Kala was now screaming, “Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck my filthy ass Mr Lee! Cum in my little shit-hole!” How could I last long with such crazy things going around me. I cumed into Kala's little asshole. Then I collapsed beside her, panting heavily. “Oh fuck me!” I muttered to myself, “I don't think I can make it anymore!”

Kala shouted “Three!” She then squat down and released the cum onto the floor as evidence.

“Three!” yet another girl shouted behind me. Brian was now equal to me now. I turned around to look at him. He looked equally tired and the girls were equally having difficulties getting him up again.

I looked at the three of them and said, “I think it will be a draw.”

The Malay girl looked at me and then at the cum on the floor (from Kala's ass). She seemed to have made up her mind and then she said, “I don't think so!” With that, she crawled over to the cum and started to lick it up.

It fucking blew my mind away. That just came from Kala's asshole! That girl was ready to degrade and humiliate herself to win. It was unbelievable. What a slut! With that thought, I became hard again.

Soon, I felt a mouth clam on my dick. It was Gemina. She was really sweet looking. Really innocent. But she gave a really great blowjob and a handjob. I concentrated on looking into her deep blue eyes. She was really good at this. As she was tugging on my dick, she leaned close to me and whispered to me, “I want you to cum in my hand. Then I will slowly lick your cum and play with it. Then, I will swallow the cum. I want your cum so much. Give me all your cum.” I just can't believe this innocent looking girl was talking so dirty. The other girls were now all around me. They were all licking and giving my body a cat bath. “Do you want to meet again tomorrow? We will go to the embassy and you can fuck in on my father's desk. So many important VIPs have fucked me there. You are not going to be the first Mr Lee to fuck me on my father's desk. You like fucking upper-class pussy?” With those words, I couldn't control myself. I was not a rich man. Girls like her, an Ambassador's daughter was completely out of my league. Yet there was one sucking me and offering to let me fuck her on her father's desk.

“I am cumming!” I screamed. She immediately pulled my dick near her face and I shot cum all over her face. By this time, all cum had lost all its thickness and it was more liquid. It did not matter. I just could not forget all the cum all over her pretty face. “Four!” Gemina shouted despite all the sperm.

Just at this moment, the umpire shouted “30 minutes are up! Mr Lee 4 times, Brian 3 times. Winner is Mr Lee.”

I was completely exhausted. But I was beaming from ear to ear. All my four girls were also smiling happily as they high-fived each other.

I could see Brian was very tired. He shook his head and said, “I couldn't even get a hard on anymore. Mr Lee, you really can fuck. You can even out fuck me. I admit defeat.”

I looked at Genevieve. She seemed both elated and disappointed at the same time. I guessed that while she enjoyed being with me, she also wanted to join ODAC. I quickly made up my mind.

“Brian, you said the winner would decide her fate. Genevieve shall join ODAC. But I also want to be made a Special Member. I have all the privileges of being a member but I shall only attend when I wish to do so. Is that a deal?” I reached out my hand.

“Yes, Mr Lee.” Brian shook my hand.

Now, I not only have access to Genevieve, now I could fuck another seven other girls.

Life is Great.

End of Part 3

hardric1974
23-04-2010, 09:41 PM
That took me some time to write and edit. Anybody sick of Victor yet? I think i might go on with a couple of more adventures...

How does some of the girls I talk about look?

Gemina:
Hardcore Upload (http://www.hardcoreupload.com/view.php?filename=178voluptuous_virgin_nude_007.jp g)

Kala:
Hardcore Upload (http://www.hardcoreupload.com/view.php?filename=239raven065.jpg)

Also, the picture of genevieve real?? Its a real girl. But she's a Chinese nude model. Bros & Sis, pls remember all these events are my imagination. ODAC students really do outdoor stuff. :)
(I mean trekking, running and stuff, not outdoor sex!!)

I_am_Sylar
23-04-2010, 09:49 PM
ok thanks for clarifying. so genevieve looks like her only la!
great story, lol @ ODAC's new name!

joew2005
23-04-2010, 10:19 PM
i luv ROCk & ROLL .....

hardric1974
24-04-2010, 05:11 PM
After that day with the girls from ODAC. I was completely exhausted. I slept the rest of the weekend. Monday was another long day for me. It was the Meet the Parents Day. Since I was in a top college, most of the parents of my class were professions and executives. They were too busy to come. And most of them didn't need to come again. I mean, what else can you say after, “Congratulations, your son has scored As for all his subjects, yet again.” But I dread those parents who come. Usually only the parents of those whose grades are horrible will appear. And they will always complain about what the college has not done to help their kid. Sigh.

That Monday night, I spent the entire evening meeting parents (I teach the lousiest class). Finally, at 930pm, I thought I was finished with the whole bunch of them, when a well-dressed lady approached the classroom I was in. She looked in her late 30s, maybe early 40s. She was very well-dressed, tailored dress, immaculate hair. She looked great for her age. Slim, pretty, nobody would believe she had given birth, much less the parent of a JC-going student. I wonder who she was. I was quite sure I had met every single parent.

“Mr Lee? Evening. I am Genevieve's mum. I need to talk to you about her.”

My heart sank. I thought we kept our relationship very quiet. But I steadied myself and said, “Sit down please. What can I do to help.”

“Well, I spoke to Genevieve's classmates and all of them said that you are the teacher closest to her, not her form teacher.

Of course I was the closest, I thought to myself – I practically fucked and licked every part of her body.

“Well, you see. She has been a bit distracted. And her grades has slipped. I am worried for her. Her father said that if she fails her Year One, he will sent her overseas. I don't want to lose her.” She took out a tissue and wiped a tear away. “Can you encourage her? I heard that she listens to you.”

I stood up and closed the door to the classroom. Now nobody can see us. I walked over to her back and put my hands on her shoulder, “Don't worry, Mrs Gan. I will talk to Genevieve. I am sure its just a small dip.”

“Thank you, Mr Lee.” She turned back and smiled at me. At this point, I realised that both mother and daughter had the same smile. She continued, “Mr Lee, I know its not really appropriate, but can you hug me? I feel so worried.”

The devil in me jumped out. I could feel my cock hardening. “Of course.” Then I put my arms around Genevieve's mother and hugged her. I purposely moved my crotch closer to her so that she can feel my hard dick.

“Of, Mr Lee. What is that I feel?” Mrs Gan giggled. She looked up at me and said, “I now know why Genevieve idolises you. You are so good-looking and so strong. I wished I had a teacher like you.”

“You can have him” I replied confidently. This was make or break. I bend down slightly and kissed her gently on the lips. She tried to move away a bit, but then she hugged me even closer and began to french me back as well.
I moved my hands down towards her butt and began to massage her butt. She gasped in excitement and began to caress my back as well.

“Mrs Lee, your lips are very soft and sweet.” I whispered to her ear.

“Call me Sharon.”

“Yes Sharon. I began to move my hands towards her chest and was soon groping her breasts outside her dress. “Mmmm...” Sharon began to moan softly. I started to kiss her on her neck, gently lick the sides and the back of her neck.

“Oh yes, Mr Lee. You are such a good kisser.” Sharon breathed silently.

“And I am also a good fucker.” I teased her. I carried her (she was around the same weight as Genevieve and placed her on the teacher's desk. I pulled up her skirt, exposing a white panty. It was those that looked like a part of hot pants, a bit sporty and a bit teasing. I didn't expect a 40 year old woman to be wearing that. Suddenly, I though to myself, she must have Genevieve when she was quite young – around 20 plus. I reached below and pulled the panties down. I exposed a very pretty pussy. She was not shaved, but I could see she did trimmed it tidy.

“Mr Lee, what are you waiting for? Fuck me already.” Sharon ordered.

I knew that this was the point of no return, if anybody popped in, both of us were in bad shape. But my little brother ruled my head now. I unzipped my pants and took out my cock. I pulled her out a bit so that her pussy was at the edge of the table. I stroked my cock around the edge of her pussy and used my cock to massage her pussy. Sharon begged me, “Please Mr Lee, fuck me.”

I slowly guided my cock into her pussy. It was a bit loose. But then, she used her vagina muscles to squeeze my cock. Amazing. I began to fuck her. She followed my lead and contracted her muscles everytime I was deep inside her pussy. All the while, she was frenching me and refusing to let go of me.

Just then, the door flung opened. We were in shocked. But what was most shocking was the figure that appeared at the doorway. It was Genevieve!

“Mum! Victor!”

End of Part 1

joew2005
24-04-2010, 05:50 PM
whoa ..... nice 1 ..... mother & daughter tag-team ..... :D

Wahbiang
24-04-2010, 06:10 PM
..Just then, the door flung opened. We were in shocked. But what was most shocking was the figure that appeared at the doorway. It was Genevieve!

“Mum! Victor!”

End of Part 1

hahaha waiting for Genevieve and mum session :)

cumnfuck
24-04-2010, 08:31 PM
One of the best sex story, enjoy reading it.

hardric1974
25-04-2010, 01:25 AM
“Hi baby!” I said as I said as I turned back and continued to fuck Sharon. Sharon on the other hand was trying to push me away, but I was too strong for her. “Sharon. Its ok. Genevieve is my baby as well.”

“What do you mean?” Sharon asked.

“Genevieve. Come here.” I ordered.

Genevieve quietly moved to my side. She said sheepishly, “You know that's my mum right, Daddy?”

“Yes” and I picked up on her point, “And shouldn't your Daddy be fucking your mum?”

“Genevieve... I... I...” Sharon was trying to explain herself, but she was being fucked vigorously by me and had difficulties answering.

“Mummy, don't pretend. I know you and Daddy. No, you and my father are over. You don't even sleep together... but that's my teacher you are fucking!” Genevieve seemed angry.

Sharon replied, “He is just your teacher? You called him Daddy!”

I interrupted them. I pulled out my dick from Sharon's pussy. “Suck my dick, Genevieve.” I ordered. I saw Genevieve hesitated for a bit. I did not blame her, afer all, the dick was just in her mother's pussy. But she kneel down and begin to suck my dick. I turned to Sharon and said, “Sharon, I am sorry to tell you but I am your daughter's fuck buddy.”

Sharon started to weep. “Mummy, don't cry. Daddy is a very nice person. He always satisfies me and gives me lot of freedom.” Genevieve defended me in between sucking my dick.

Sharon, looked down and admitted, “Yes... he is really good... Fuck it. You are right darling. Since my husband doesn't touch me and spends all his time with those PRC KTV girls, why can't I find a lover myself? Mr Lee, fuck me. Fuck both of us.”

I smiled to myself. A mother and daughter pair. And the mother was still well-preserved. I instructed both of them to lie beside each other on the teacher's table with their legs open. I alternated between both of them. I fucked into Genevieve's young tight pussy and after a couple of minutes, I moved over immediately to Sharon. Without any cleaning, I thrust my dick, which was full of Genevieve's juices into Sharon's pussy. I know what I did was wrong at all levels, but it never felt more right (and pleasurable) than ever. The different sensation between the two women was different. Sharon's pussy was looser, but she had such superb control of her pussy... Genevieve on the other hand had always been tight. Genevieve's breast was soft but Sharon had fake breasts (very well done). So it looked like Sharon had bigger breasts. Genevieve was 4-5 cm taller than her mother, but Sharon had a slightly thicker body. I guess age made a difference. If Sharon was so attractive at 40, I can imagine how Genevieve will look like at 40. Absolutely delicious as well.

On the other hand, throughout the fucking session, they just closed their eyes. I think they were embarrassed at seeing how each other looked when they climaxed.

Finally, after a few rounds with each of my darlings, I unloaded my cum all over Sharon's face. “Genevieve, lick your mum's face!” I ordered. I could see they were a bit apprehensive, but Genevieve followed my instructions. She sticked out her tongue and licked my cum off Sharon's lips, cheeks and nose. Genevieve then swallowed all the cum.

“That was great! Both mummy and daughter! Wasn't my cum yummy?” I asked Genevieve. I turned to Sharon and said, “Was your daughter good at licking and cleaning your face of cum?”

hardric1974
25-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Thank you for the praise.... whew... I have written 9 chapters of this story... Now, I will do the request for Ted & Genevieve.

owenfang
25-04-2010, 01:20 PM
I request for Gangbang of the Pauline Pussy.

oOoLyRrAdoOo
25-04-2010, 03:00 PM
how about sharon and pauline lesbian acts :)

liverpudian
25-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Bro TS, best story i've read here, thanks.

hardric1974
25-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Chapter 10 Genevieve & Ted

Remember my young fucking buddy? Ted. Well, I introduce him to some of the girls in ODAC and we had been having some fun together. He has improved his stamina by a bit and doesn't suffer from premature ejaculation anymore.

One day, Ted came to talk to me. “Victor, I wonder if you have this sort of thoughts before? It is really perverted.”

“What? If you tell me you are bisexual and want to try a guy, I am not the person to ask.”

“No. No. Well, so far you have been very domineering towards the girls. And I have been following your example. I wonder how would it feel to be dominated by a girl.”

“I see, it can be arranged.” I called Genevieve and told her about Ted's fantasy. Both of us then went to a sex shop for shopping. I selected a few things and we went back happily.

Back home, I switched on my hidden video camera system in the guest room. That was where I did all my fucking. The system showed a clear view of what was happening to bed. I told Genevieve to tell Ted about the system.

In the afternoon, Ted arrived at my house. He looked very nervous. I assured him, “Don't worry, Genevieve will be very gentle. Go and wait in the guest room.” I went to the kitchen where Genevieve was and ordered her to go to the guest room. I retreated to my study and I switched on the TVs, it showed every single part of the guest room. Then I pressed “Record.”

I can see clearly what was happening and the microphones were picking up all the sounds clearly as well. Ted looked very surprised when Genevieve entered. I made Genevieve wear a leather bra, but the front was exposed, showing off her perk breasts. She was wearing leather garter and thigh-high leather boots, with fish net stockings peeping from the top. She was not wearing panties at all, so her pussy was exposed. She was holding a whip. But I think what shocked Ted was that she was wearing a strap-on dildo.

“Erm... hi Genevieve.”

“When you are with me, you call me Mistress Genevieve or Madam.” Genevieve then slapped Ted on the face. I smiled to myself, she even copied how I slapped her.

“Yes Madam.”

“Lick my boots.”

Ted obeyed, using his tongue to lick from the tip of the boot, all the way to the top. Then he repeated the licks with the other side. “Good boy.” Genevieve praised Ted. “Now, lick my pussy.” Genevieve sat down on the bed, and opened up her legs wide. Ted crawled to Genevieve, placed his head in between Genevieve's pussy and started to lick. I quickly choose the camera with the best angle and zoomed in. I could see Ted's tongue giving small kisses on Genevieve's clit and then kissing her pussy. Soon, I could see Genevieve's pussy becoming wet. She started to moan as well. Ted then took out his tongue and started to lick it up and down. He also reached up and started to caresses the breasts, especially the exposed tits. Soon, he had Genevieve moaning softly in pleasure. She had her both hands on his head, seemingly pressing his head down.

Then Genevieve ordered Ted, “Go on all fours, bitch.” Ted instantly obeyed. He was now on all fours, with his butt exposed and his dick hanging down. Genevieve began to whip Ted on the butt. With every hit, Ted groaned. But it was more in pleasure than in pain. I could also see his dick hardening. Suddenly, Genevieve leaned forward, used her hands to open Ted's buttcheeks so that his asshole was wide open. She looked behind at the camera, smiled at me and started to lick his butthole. At the same time, she started to stroke his hard dick. I could see Genevieve tenderly kiss Ted's butthole and started to lick it up and down. Ted was arching his back even more so that his butthole could open up a bit more. Both of them seemed to be enjoying themselves. Genevieve gave his butthole a final lick, spit a gob of saliva into the open butthole. She then went on her knees, position her strap-on dildo just outside his asshole. “Ready or not, here I come,” Genevieve said. I detected a tone of amusement. I guessed she found it interesting that for the first time, instead of being sodomised, she was now fucking a guy in the ass.

She rammed the dildo into Ted's asshole and Ted started to scream in pleasure. I could see that he was now on threes. He had his right hand on his own dick and was wanking himself off. I choose another camera and zoomed into his face. It was precious, the expression of pain mixed with intense orgasm.

Ted declared, “I am cumming.”

Genevieve immediately withdrew from his asshole and put her mouth to his cock. I could see Ted shivering and he jerked his whole body and cock into Genevieve's welcoming mouth. Genevieve continued to suck his cock for another two minutes, but I bet Ted had emptied his balls into Genevieve's slutty mouth. Genevieve soon released her vice like grip on Ted's dick and she looked into the direction of a camera and winked. “Do you like being ass fucked, Ted?”

“Yes, Genevieve.”

“Yes, Madam. You fucking bitch.” Genevieve gave the lying Ted a kick in the butt.

“Yes Madam.” Genevieve flashed a kawaii smile at the camera, her two fingers pressed on her cheek.

The teenagers nowadays. Shameless!

hardric1974
25-04-2010, 04:15 PM
As requested, Ted and Genevieve. But instead of the boring man fuck woman story, I have changed it somewhat. Maybe some guys like to their women to fuck them or put a finger in their ass. Certain retired GL girls were well-known for this service. Mio TV? :)

As for the other suggestions. I got inspiration for the Pauline gangbang, so I will write that. Not much inspiration for the Sharon-Pauline lesbian act yet. Maybe, if i get some inspiration. But before that, I got something else planned... an orgy with the two Minahs from ODAC. Yum Yum.

dead123
25-04-2010, 04:22 PM
wow fantastic story here....many thanks to Bro hardric1974.

beautifulday
25-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Looking forward to Pauline gangbang brother, thanks in advance.

nomad
25-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Brother TS, your imagination dame good and a good writer, enjoys reading the story.

chikoman
26-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Thanks Bro for the well written story

owenfang
26-04-2010, 12:56 PM
How abt this ??

JC Boys is gonna teach Pauline a lesson she will not forget....for being fucking rude and insulting the pride of the boys... saying that the boys had small dick and still a young boyboy..had no sex experience.

It will be fucking great that Pauline THAT SEXY TEAHCER is gonna SHARE AND GANGBANG BY all the small and young boyboy...JC young chap...

HAHHA. Maybe whole class of boys???

20 boys fuck 1 teacher in the classroom??

Pauline gonna suck 20 cocks and kena ram by 20 cocks.....

fuck from afternoon to midnight?? hahahaha.

just a suggestion.... but I really hoped to see Pauline KENA gangbang by the whole class of YOUNG YOUNG boys

hardric1974
27-04-2010, 06:09 AM
“Mr Lee.”

I turned around and saw two pretty Malay babes standing behind me. They were in school uniform, skirts pulled up high and blouse tucked out. It was Amira and Afiqah, the two Malay sisters from ODAC. I had some difficulty recognizing them, since I hardly see them wearing anything during our usual ODAC fuck sessions.

Afiqah, the younger sister said, “Mr Lee, we want to invite you to join us in a party.”

I gave them a winked and said, “What party? A teacher-student party?”

Amira continued, “Its more than that. Mr Lee, you aware of our CCA outside?”

I nodded. They were Freelancers. Some people call them prostitutes, but I like to think of them as Freelancers.

“Well, you see, we were booked to have an orgy with some people from the sex forum, Sammyboyforum. But we have never met these people. We don’t know if they are reliable. So we thought we want to bring somebody who can take care of us. Please Mr Lee, we will take care of you as well.”

I replied quickly, “If they are from Sammyboy, they are reliable. And I will be there to take care of you.” I thought to myself, I am also a member of Sammyboy as well! I looked around, saw the coast was clear and slap their bouncy ass and sent them on their way.

On the day of the orgy, I made my way to the Grand Hyatt Hotel. The guys booked a suite in the hotel. I saw the two girls at the lobby. They looked stunning. I guess due to the “atas” atmosphere, the girls were elegantly dressed. Amira was in a little black dress. It was cut rather low and her huge breasts were threatening to spill out. The back was completely exposed and her butt cleavage was peeking a bit. I had an instant hard on. Afiqah was in all white. Her dress was lace in material and even though it was long and covered much of her body, I could see her dusky skin peeking out through the lace. Then it hit me, she was wearing no underwear underneath. I could see a bit of her right nipple and I automatically looked down at her bottom, and could see tiny bits of her pubic area. I mean, I could see that she was shaved if I stared at her bottom area!

“Girls, lets go.” I leaned into both of them and said, “I can’t wait to fuck you two whores.” Then I put my arms around them and walked together to the lift. All the men were staring at me in envy.

hardric1974
27-04-2010, 06:11 AM
Had a crazy day @ work for me. The next installment... posted. Part 1. Part 2 (and maybe Part 3) on the way.

Owenfang - thanks for your suggestions. My idea has some similarities. Just wait a bit.

Tan70
27-04-2010, 07:35 AM
very nice post waiting for more :D

chikoman
27-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Yay, waiting for more!

hardric1974
27-04-2010, 05:36 PM
I rang the door bell of the suite and the door opened immediately. It seemed like they were spying the corridor all the while. Inside, there were around 5 men – all in various states of undress. Looks like they were all ready to party.

The two minahs left my arms and walked to the centre of the living room. It was already arranged, the bed was placed in the centre and various sofas and chairs were ringed round it. The two girls started to kiss each other in the lips and caressing each other. They were not shy in touching each other – looks like they have done this before.

Amira then began to slowly pull Afiqah's gown down, bit by bit. She pulled until Afiqah's breats jumped out from the gown. Her huge tits were now on display. Amira leaned down and began to take Afiqah's succulent nipples and suck on them. I could see that most of the guys were completely naked now. I also quickly stripped myself. Afiqah then pulled Amira's off and Amira stood here only in her underwear. She was wearing a navy blue bra that barely covered her huge breasts and matching navy blue g-string. Both girls than made a show of caressing themselves – fondling their own tits and their pussy. Afiqah then stripped the remains of her gown away, exposing a dusky ripe body – hourglass figure and a flawless brown complexion. She stood there with her legs slightly apart and her pussy slightly exposed. Amira took off her bra and g-string as well. She then lay on the bed and beckoned all of us over to the bed.

By the time I reached the bed, Amira already had a cock in her mouth while Afiqah was lying on her back, her legs spread open. A muscular guy's head was in between her legs, obviously licking her. I quickly went behind Amira and started to lick Amira's exposed pussy. I licked her pussy up and down, putting special emphasis on her clit. Then I began to make circles with my tongue on her clit. I could not see properly but I think I guy was lick Amira's breast while Afiqah was stroking the cock of another man – an India man who was slightly overweight. I then turned my attention to Amira's asshole and began to kiss it.

Soon, I was hard, even without me touching my dick. I guess it was the charged atmosphere. I held my cock and guided it into the warm recess of Amira's pussy. It entered smoothly – all my licking had only caused it to be wet. I began to slowly plug her hole. In and out, I began to pump. I also started placed a finger at her asshole and started to caress the rosebud. I looked around. Amira had two cocks in front of her and she was alternating between sucking one of them and stroking the other with her hand. Afiqah was seated on a guy. She was squatted over him and she was bouncing herself on his dick. She also had a dick in her mouth.

After some fucking, I decided that I wanted a blow job. I pulled out and went over to Afiqah. I always preferred Afiqah's blowjob to Amira. I tapped on the shoulder of the guy whose dick was in Afiqah's mouth and pointed him to Amira's open pussy. He gave me a thumbs up and move over to fuck Amira. Afiqah looked like she was enjoying herself, showing a wide silly grin. I pointed my dick into her face and she sucked on it like a cock-hungry whore.

Afiqah gave me a great blowjob for the next ten minutes. All the time, the other men were exchanging positions. Some of them fucked Amira or Afiqah while the cocks in Amira's mouth changed all the time. I wonder if they ever knew whose cock were they blowing at the moment?

hardric1974
28-04-2010, 07:49 AM
Afiqah's pussy suddenly became empty as one of the guys decided to go over to stuff his cock into Amira. Afiqah made a face when she realised that nobody was fucking her and she shouted, “My pussy needs a dick!” I quickly moved over to her pussy and guided my dick into her wet cunt. There's something about her pussy that I loved. I am not sure but I think its the combination of tightness and wetness.

I started to ram my dick into Afiqah. I enjoyed the sound of my body hitting her plump ass. I reached down and started to play with Afiqah's asshole. She was now screaming in ecstasy. She then reached behind from her position and stuck her finger into her own asshole. I now felt the urge to burst. I quickly grabbed Afiqah's waist and pulled her even harder towards my dick. Within seconds, I felt myself emptying my cum into her cunt. I cannot describe how that felt. I told my dick out of her pussy.

“I want to suck and clean up your dick.” Afiqah ordered. She was really different from the usually relaxed character when she was high. I gingerly withdrew my dick from her pussy and stuck my dick into her mouth. She sucked on my still hard dick and her tongue cleaned away every single drop of cum. I then went back to the sofa for a rest – at the same time enjoying the great show put up by the girls.

Afiqah's pussy was not left empty too long. The Indian guy stuck his dick into her wet pussy. It must be extremely wet, with her juices and my cum. One by one, the guys cummed into the girls. Amira took 2 shots into her pussy and 1 in her mouth while Afiqah took 2 to her mouth and 1 to her pussy.

While the guys were seated all around them resting, the two girls decided to up the horniess. They started to exchange the cum in their moths. Amira slowly pushed the cum in her mouth into the awaiting Afiqah and they exchanged kisses, exchanging the white liquid between them. Amira then used her fingers to dig the my cum from Afiqah's pussy and started to feed it to Afiqah. I had recovered by that time and had a raging hard-on again. I saw that they other guys were also aroused.

The next action was even more shocking, considering they were sisters. Afiqah went down to Amira's pussy and started to suck the cum from her pussy using her mouth. At the same time, she made a big show of licking Amira's pussy and clit. She then gathered all the cum she could dig out onto her tongue and passed all the cum to Amira who made a show of swallowing all the cum that was previously in her pussy.

Suddenly, one of the guys shouted, “Lets bukakke them!”

I could see all of us grinning as we rushed towards the girls. I was beside Amira as I started to wank my dick. Amira and Afiqah were all smiles surrounded by dick. They were encouraging us to cum by giving us blowjobs and handjobs. Amira had my dick in her mouth while her two hands were desperately wanking two other cocks. Occasionally, she would take another cock into her mouth and started to give me a handjob. While all of us had already cummed once, we would not last long due to the two whores' skill in blowing.

One by one, all of us popped into their faces. I was the last one and I ensured that my cum landed on the faces of both girls. They were now full of cum, but they did not stop smiling and giggling. “Protein facial” Afiqah gushed. There was so much cum that their make-up was smudged and Amira's fake eyelashes had come out from her right eye.

Later that evening, I escorted both girls down. They were fresh and radiant again, looking equally sexy except they had no more make-up anymore. People still stared at me.

“Call me again if you have something like this.”

LUSTJUICE
28-04-2010, 08:13 AM
What a nice orgy party have written here, hope to read more ;)

nomad
28-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Really nice reading your great story :)

chikoman
28-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Please do continue with more!

hardric1974
28-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Pauline's Gangbang Part 1

It was Pauline's birthday soon. Its the first time I was celebrating her birthday with her, so I wanted to make it special, but I didn't know what to give her. Until I remembered this short conversation with her:

“What's your fantasy, baby?” I just unloaded in her mouth and she was licking my dick clean.

“Sometimes, I wonder about my students. Some of them are really cute. My first student must have just nearing 30 years old.” Pauline replied in between mouthfuls of licking my dick and swallowing my cum.

I think I am going to surprise her by getting some of her ex students to gang bang her. By now, she had given up all her pretense of having moral values – she was now 'mummy' to Genevieve (the three of us are now officially in a relationship) and she was fucking Ted by the side. I don't think she will mind fucking her former and current students.

I started to find out more about her ex-students. I intended to get one student representative from each year she taught. She had been teaching 11 years, so there should be 11 batches of students, including the current Year Ones and Year Twos. Fortunately, Brian (the ODAC head was her student) and I immediately got one student who would participate. He managed to get in contact of some seniors who had taught her before. And I managed to track some of the others via Facebook. Needless to say, those students I asked were all very keen – they all told me that they remembered the pretty teacher that was very fierce towards them and they were all keen to turn the tables this time round.

Pauline's birthday came. I booked a table at Blu in Shangri-la and a suite there as well. Of course Genevieve was there at the dinner, but she could not stay for the evening's activities. That's ok, I guessed, it would have distracted the guys and taken the focus away from Pauline. Both me and Genevieve spent the dinner making sure Pauline was well fed and taken care off. Genevieve even bought a sexy red lingerie for Pauline. She whispered to me to ensure that she wore it during the gang bang.

Later, Genevieve made her way home while I escorted Pauline to the suite. There I made her change to the lingerie. It was a sexy translucent halter neck top that fit Pauline perfectly. I could see her large nipples through it. The bottom was a matching crotchless panties and I can see her shaved labia prominently. Then the doorbell rang.

“Its your birthday gift!” I whispered to her ear. “Go open the door, dressed like this.”

When Pauline opened the door, she was a bit shocked to see a group of guys standing outside. They were all bearing presents and they said together, “Good evening, Ms Chia. Happy Birthday, Ms Chia.”

Pauline looked shocked. But I noticed she never tried to cover herself despite standing almost naked in front of a group of guys.

“Come in guys!” I shouted from behind.

They brought Pauline back into the room and made her sit down on the sofa. One of the guys came up and said, “Ms Chia, don't you remember me? I am Terrence. You taught me when you first joined the teaching service.”
Pauline widened her eyes, “Yes...yes... I remember. You kept on asking me lots of questions after class. Of course I remember you.”

“Wow, Ms Chia. You still look hot. I kept asking you questions because I had a crush on you. You kept wearing short skirts those days and I always think of you and your slim legs.”

One by one, the ex-students introduced themselves. Pauline remembered most of them (maybe because all these guys had a crush on her and had purposely misbehaved or did very well for her subject to get her attention). Most of them were professionals or university students now. Terrence, the eldest, was about to finish up his PhD. Pauline did not show any shyness at all, despite exposing her tits and cunt to her former students. I was quite sure she must be very wet below.

They seemed so busy catching up, I was sure that if I did not intervene, Pauline would not have been fucked that night. I motioned to Brian to start the ball rolling.

“Ms Chia,” Brian said out loudly, after he got her attention. “Actually, the reason all of us are here is to fulfill our fantasies of fucking our crush. And also to fulfill your fantasy of fucking your ex-students.”

“Oh... you are all so sweet.” Pauline smiled at them. With those words, she opened up her legs wide, exposing her puffy pussy to everybody. She then slide a hand down to open her pussy lips. She started to stroke her pussy. I could see that it was completely wet. After a while, she stuck her middle finger inside and when she pulled it out, she showed it to all of us. It was wet with her juices and she then stuck it in her mouth and licked it off. “Yummy. Ok boys, who's first to fuck your slutty teacher?”

Frankly, I never saw men take off their clothes so fast before. Not even in the army when we had change parade. Within seconds, all 11 of them were naked with their dicks hard and ready.

thruster
28-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Pauline took up 11 cocks in 1 night she's a real superwomen :) Please continue your nice story and thanks for your great efforts.

hardric1974
28-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Pauline's Gangbang Part 2

“All of you stand in a line. Backs facing the wall. The youngest on my left and the oldest on my right. I am going to inspect your cocks first.” Pauline ordered. Looks like Pauline, the teacher has kicked in!

The guys took some time to get into line, each trying to figure the order. Soon, they were all in a straight row, backs to the wall and cocks sticking out.

Pauline crawled to the guy on the right and said, “Seniors get priority.” With that, she munched into the guy's hard dick. While Pauline's head was bobbing up and down the guy's dick, she began to play with the dick of the guy on the left with her hands. She gave the first guy a good lick, focusing on the dickhead and the balls. She then quickly moved down to the next guy. She spent at most 1 minute on each cock, polishing each one like it was silver. After she finished the last guy she announced, “I love your cocks guys! I wished I had sucked them earlier.” She looked at the two youngest, Brian and a Year One I don't recognise. “I am so lucky to get to suck their 17 year old cocks. Now, turn and face the wall. Just like how I used to punish you when you talked in my class. But use your hands to pull your butt cheeks open. I am going to clean your asshole.”

The boys obeyed immediately. Looks like Pauline hasn't lost her ability to discipline the class. Pauline started to lick the asshole of the Year One boy. I am not sure if these guys did bother to wash their assholes before coming, but it looks like Pauline was too turned on to care anymore. What a slut! I could see that Pauline tried to go as deep as possible with her tongue, she even helped the boys to open their asscheeks even wider using her own hands. Just like the blowjob, she did not stay with one guy too long. Soon, she finished cleaning up all the assholes of the guys. “Yummy!” Pauline looked at all the guys and started to use her tongue to lick her lips, as if she just eaten the most delicious meal.

One of the guys suddenly shouted out, “Ms Chia, I love being punished by you! I wished you had licked our assholes when I was still in school”

Pauline looked at him and smiled, “Roger, no wonder you kept talking during my tutorials! Well, at least I licked your asshole now!” Then she giggled like a silly little girl.

Pauline then returned to the bed, got on her all fours, positioned her pussy towards the boys and said, “What are you waiting for?”

The boys then made their way behind Pauline. They actually lined up behind Terrence (the eldest) as Terrence stuffed his cock into Pauline. Pauline turned round and shouted, “What the fuck is up with you guys? Can I also have some cock in my mouth? This is a free for all – so fuck me silly!”

Some of the guys remained in the queue while some of the younger guys (therefore at the back) went to the front. Soon Pauline was like a pig being roasted - poked from behind and poked from the front. Terrance who was the first guy to fuck Pauline's pussy suddenly groaned in pleasure and I can see him jerking and slamming on Pauline's butt.

“Terrance! I was just enjoying myself!” Pauline actually sounded a bit disappointed that her fun with Terrance ended so early.

“Sorry, Ms Chia... I am too busy doing research and had no practice.” Terrance hung his head low as he walked away.

“Don't worry, darling. You can have seconds.” Pauline gave Terrance a supportive sort of squeeze on his arm and I could see that Terrance looked happy. I thought to myself, now I can see why Pauline was popular with her students. She must have gave them lots of encouragement.

Soon, another guy replaced Terrance and Pauline was distracted by the dicks in front of her. They were rather polite even while fucking their ex-teacher. They lined up and they did not cut the queue. Those who had cummed took a rest but soon rejoined the queue again for seconds. Needless to say, Pauline was a very busy woman. She must have climaxed many times as her students shot their load inside her pussy or into her mouth. She swallowed every single drop of cum she could reach. I was confused myself. So many men and so many cocks. Finally, the gangbang ended at 3am in the morning. By this time, most of the guys had cummed two to three times.

Soon, I was left alone with Pauline. Pauline hugged me and said, “Victor, that was the best birthday gift I ever had. You know, next year, I want the number of guys to be the same as my age.”

I groaned. I had to find 36 guys next year.

ah rat
28-04-2010, 04:09 PM
I groaned. I had to find 36 guys next year.

Bro, Look for me :p :D

hardric1974
28-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Pauline took up 11 cocks in 1 night she's a real superwomen :) Please continue your nice story and thanks for your great efforts.

She is nothing compared to our own Grace Quek aka Annabel Chong who took 70 men and did 250 sexual acts. Just like how Grace how met the wrong man and screwed with her head, Pauline also met the wrong man who screwed with her head (Victor).

hardric1974
28-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Bro, Look for me :p :D

If this is real... then I got a volunteer. :)

Anyway, I will take a short break from this story because I think I have ran out of ideas for what to write next. If you got any ideas, pls feel free to give it to me. I might be inspired.

hardric1974
30-04-2010, 01:23 PM
No suggestions? If not... I will end the story. I guess Victor's adventures end here.

oOoLyRrAdoOo
30-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Bro, what about the pauline sharon thing ?

can be sharon birthday, all invited.
then the youngster f among themselves.
the oldies f among themselves mah ^^

eeemen
30-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Bro, my appreciation and compliments to you for your imaginative and very creative writing skills, enjoyed reading the whole thread in one afternoon :D.

Pls do carry on writing , thx , cheers ......................

hardric1974
01-05-2010, 06:59 AM
Bro, what about the pauline sharon thing ?

can be sharon birthday, all invited.
then the youngster f among themselves.
the oldies f among themselves mah ^^

That sounds like an good idea. :) Maybe for the young one party, I will try to write from the perspective of Genevieve. Of course since i am not a girl, i might not be very good at it. But i will try. Check back soon in a couple of days. :)

joew2005
01-05-2010, 08:57 AM
wo ... la ... la a horny beast has been released ..... :D

owenfang
01-05-2010, 07:46 PM
I suggest a unwillingly SECOND gangbang of Pauline hahahahahA

Knowing that Pauline is slut teacher rather than a innocent teacher who always talk about moral values, Brian and the Year One decide to organise a MASS GANGBANG without Victor permission....

Brian from the football team and Year One from the Ruby team told their mates that they fuck Pauline before.... And Both the team is planning a MASS GANGBANG and going to video her also..... Total: 40 young student all are 17 year old

One day Pauline wear office wear which is not very sexy but normal....

Two team tear her office wear until she is nude.... and gangbang her until
Pauline has finally meet her limit.... and cannnot tanhan already....

Next thing going happen is She going to be SACK as the whole school know she's a fucking slut...

This the first time Pauline is unwilllingly fuck.....

The student act like nothing has happen and Pauline is crying in nude.....

How abt that???

hardric1974
02-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Genevieve's Party - The Adults

It was Genevieve's 17th birthday. There was going to be a big party at her home. And of course, I was invited, together with Pauline.

I was rather familiar with Genevieve's home. Her mother, Sharon, had invited me to her house a couple of times. I think we must have fucked in every single room of that mansion.

The party was in full swing when I got there with Pauline at 7pm. Loud music was blasting and the many teenagers were dancing in the centre of of the living room. I recognized most of the students Genevieve's invited. The Malay sisters were there, as well as Gemina, Kala and other members of ODAC. Genevieve came and gave me and Pauline a kiss while we give Genevieve her present. She seemed to be very busy so I asked her to go entertain her guests while older folks like me and Pauline will go talk to other older folks like Sharon. Genevieve gave both me and Pauline a knowing wink. “Enjoy yourselves with my mum. I will entertain my guests like they have never been entertained before.”

I smiled at Pauline. I wonder what our 'sweet innocent daughter' meant?

Leaving the noisy living room behind, Pauline and I climbed up the stairs. Sharon had told me that she's in her room, probably watching TV, away from the din the teenagers were making. I knocked on her door and Sharon opened the door. She was dressed in the sheerest lingerie and I could see her plump breasts through the top. I could see that she was wearing any panties underneath. I looked at Pauline and saw that she was also admiring Sharon's body.

“Evening Victor, you are a sight for sore eyes!” Sharon frenched me. Then she turned to Pauline and said, “Hi Pauline. We finally meet. Victor does not do justice in his description of you. You are absolutely stunning.” She also frenched Pauline.

“Wow... you look like Genevieve's sister instead of her mother.” Pauline returned the compliment. “No wonder Victor keeps talking about you.”

“Do you want to go to a place to relax? Let's head to the jacuzzi. And...don't worry, James is not around, as usual.” Sharon then grabbed both our hands and led us to her husband's room. “This unfaithful husband of mine built this jacuzzi and brings those KTV girls back home to enjoy it. Now, its my turn.”

Once inside, all of us stripped. My cock rose to the occasion. I was with two fucking hot MILFs after all. Sharon said to me, “Hold on Victor, not yet. I want to have some tender loving with Pauline here. You are always so rough.”

Pauline nodded and added, “Yes, Victor. I always have to ice my bruises after you go. You want to see a lesbian show?”

The three of us climbed into the jacuzzi. And as I lazed at one end of the jacuzzi, Sharon and Pauline started to french kiss each other. Ocassionally, they would stop, look at me and smile. When they looked at me, they had the CFM look. I was really hard and horny.

Soon, Sharon was kissing Pauline's breasts, which was just above the water. The bubbles in the water made it hard to see, but I think Sharon's hand was in between Pauline's legs. Pauline had her eyes closed, and she was biting her lip. I recognized Pauline's look. She was cumming at that moment!

End of Part One

hardric1974
02-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Ok. The first part of 2 sections. First section will be threesome of Victor, Pauline & Sharon. This will be completed soon (hopefully). Then I will move on to the 2nd Part - the Teenager Orgy featuring Genevieve. Interestingly isn't it, both mother and daughter getting it on, one on the 2nd level, one on the 1st level.

Thanks for encouragement and suggestions. Let me think about them. In the meantime, let me finish up the threesome and the massive orgy. :)

panterpace
02-05-2010, 04:37 PM
.....Thanks for encouragement and suggestions. Let me think about them. In the meantime, let me finish up the threesome and the massive orgy. :)

Reading your story in the hot sunny afternoon makes me feel real hot and horny, thank you brother :)

chikoman
03-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Thanks bro, nice story!

hardric1974
05-05-2010, 07:45 AM
Was very busy with work. Here is another installment...

Pauline was now playing with Sharon's tits with her hands, her fingers tickling Sharon's nipples. Pauline then motioned Sharon to stand in the tub. Sharon stood up and then bend over at her waist. She was using her hands to support herself, but her pussy and butthole was exposed. Pauline then smiled at me and started to use her fingers to caress Sharon's pussy and butthole. She then slowly inserted one finger inside Sharon's pussy and finger fuck Sharon. Sharon was moaning rather loudly. Pauline then bend down to lick Sharon while her finger still remained inside. She first licked the sides of the pussy, then finally the pussylips. Pauline's other hand was stretched all the way to Sharon's dangling breasts and fondling them. Pauline that started to move upwards and lick the little area between the pussy and the butthole.

Sharon was moaning, “Oh Pauline, don't stop.”

Pauline had no intentions of stopping. She moved to the butthole and kissed it. She then started to lick the butthole with her tongue.

“Oh yes, Pauline. That felt so good. You are an ass-licking whore, aren't you.”

“Yes, I am. I am many other things as well.”

“Then we shall explore all the disgusting things you do as well. Kiss me. I want to taste my butthole. Is it yummy?”

Sharon sat down again in the tub and Pauline and Sharon started to kiss each other passionately. “My ass tastes sweet, doesn't it?” Sharon asked.

At this point, I couldn't take it. I moved towards them with my erect dick sticking out. “If I don't get any action, I will wank myself and both of you will get no dick.”

Pauline and Sharon moved towards my dick and both of them kissed each side of my erect. Pauline whispered to Sharon, “Actually, the only thing I like about Victor is his dick. What a wonderful one.”

“Hey, I am just here!” I protested meekly. Frankly, I did not care anymore, their tongues were running up and down the length of my shaft and all over my balls. Occasionally, they will break away to french kiss each other. Pauline stood up and started to lick my right nipple while using her hand to fondle the other one. Then she slowly licked my body until she came back to my dick again, which she put into her mouth again. Sharon, by this time, had moved behind me and she spread my butt cheeks. I could feel her tongue flicking into my asshole. It felt really good. One girl sucking your dick and the other licking your asshole.

I grabbed Pauline and made her bend over, exposing her pussy to me. I started to lick her delicious pussy. I moved my tongue in circles around her clit while my fingers were caressing her pussy. Just behind me, Sharon was trying to tongue fuck my ass. I could feel her tongue coming in and out of my asshole. She also open my butt cheeks wider to get deeper. At the same time, she was using her hand to wank my dick and tickle my balls. I nearly couldn't take such treatment and I quickly asked her to move forward.

Sharon was now beside me. I stopped licking Pauline's pussy and offered it to Sharon. Sharon gently kissed Pauline's pussy and soon we were taking turns to kiss and lick the sweet and juicy pussy. Pauline was already screaming in pleasure. Sharon and me then exchanged kisses – I could taste Pauline's sweetness in Sharon's mouth.

“Let's fuck. Pauline, you first.” I then made Sharon stand in the jacuzzi, hands on the side, butt exposed. I used my cock to stroke her pussy. It was very wet already, thanks to me and Sharon. My dick went into the pussy easily. I then started to fuck that pussy. While my dick was sliding in and out of the pussy, Sharon was beside me. She was playing with my nipples with her tongue. Then, she put her finger into her mouth and started to give her finger a blowjob, all the while looking at me.

I got an idea, “Sharon, put that finger into Pauline's ass. She's an anal virgin.”

Sharon put her finger just outside Pauline's asshole. She began to rub the asshole all over. Pauline started to squirm a bit, but I held her tight as I continue to ram her pussy. Sharon spit a gob of salivia into the asshole and bit by bit, pushed her finger into the asshole. Pauline was now screaming, I had never seen her like that! “Fuck me! Of yes, fuck me. Sharon baby, fuck my little asshole.” Pauline was actually screaming and giving instructions.

I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to cum and I shot deep into Pauline's pussy. The release was mindblowing. I slowly withdrew from her pussy. Immediately, Sharon's mouth moved into the void my pussy was previously in. She began to suck and even used her finger to dig all the cum out. She then swallowed all the cum I had shot inside Pauline. Sharon then came over to clean up my dick, licking all the cum from my dickhead. “Victor, we are not done yet, You haven't fucked me.”

nisiel
05-05-2010, 08:09 AM
What a nice 3some that lucky man Victor had :) Thanks for the story.

Astroboy77
05-05-2010, 08:59 AM
bro TS,

How abt the next story to be...

1) Pauline w other teacher?
2) Pauline w school cleaner?
3) Pauline w other student parent?

:p

chikoman
05-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Nice, Bro. Continue pls.

super_manny
05-05-2010, 12:01 PM
This story is amazing. What other sexual permutations will there be after all the above?

sexking
05-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Very well written and nice reading it, thanks to TS.

dokapsm
05-05-2010, 05:22 PM
......... “Victor, we are not done yet, You haven't fucked me.”

So nice, now waiting for Victor to fuck Sharon :)

hardric1974
06-05-2010, 07:27 PM
“I am tired. Resurrect me honey!” I ordered.

Sharon continued licking and sucking my cock. Pauline was also putting a show for me. She was sitting at the edge of the jacuzzi playing with herself. While one hand was at her pussy, stroking herself, the other finger was in her mouth and she was sucking it like she was giving me a blowjob. Soon, I could feel myself hardening in Sharon's mouth.

“You are good to good, honey.” Sharon stood up and assumed the same position Pauline had assumed just now – pussy exposed. I stroked my now hard rod and I slammed it into her pussy.

“Fucking you as requested. We, teachers must always make our students' parents happy.” I was feeling corny.

Pauline had shifted a bit and her exposed pussy was now in front of Sharon's mouth. Sharon started to lick Pauline's pussy. I could see that Sharon was using one hand to support herself and one hand pushing Pauline's cunt lips wide so that she could lick it well. However, she had some difficulties as my pumping of her fat butt was making it difficult for Sharon to get a good suck. Nevertheless, whenever I rammed Sharon, she took the opportunity to lick Pauline's pussy.

I could see Sharon's open from my position. It looked slightly stretched. I smiled to myself as I used my thumb to rub the outside of her asshole. Sharon did not seem to mind. She was starting to align herself with my pumping as she pushed backwards as I rammed forward. Soon, I had my thumb inside her asshole.

“Oh god. You are fucking me so well. I am it in my asshole. I am an anal whore so fuck me there!” Sharon screamed.

“My pleasure.” With that I took my dick out and aimed it into her asshole. With my cock coated with her juices, it went in readily. Even though it went into rather easily, it was by no means tight. But I could feel her asshole contracting and squeezing my dick. I always thought that fucking an asshole was better than pussy, and I was proved right again.

“Oh my god. Oh my god. I can feel your big fat cock inside me. Oh....” Sharon was moving crazily. She was really slamming my dick. I did not need to do anything but stand there. Soon, her ramming and her horny screams were too much to take and I cummed directly into her asshole.

Sharon and I were locked in this position, cock in asshole until my hard-on subsided a bit. Then I slowly pulled it out. Sharon immediately left the jacuzzi and squatted on the toilet floor. She had a hand underneath her asshole and she sort of farted all my cum out onto her hand. She then licked the cum from her hand as she looked at me and said, “Lets not waste the cum.”

Pauline joined her and they kissed each other, transferring the cum between each other. Oh my... that was hot... The fucking hottest 3some I ever had. At this point, I wonder what was Genevieve doing?

hardric1974
06-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Yet another part done up. Thanks for your praises and compliments. I am glad u like the stories. Now for Genevieve's orgy - which will be written from her perspective. Now to think like a horny SYT.... :)

eeemen
07-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Your creativity & imaginative writing makes your thread such an erotic read!! Well done bro, and more plz? :D Thanks!! Cheers ............

tan707070
12-05-2010, 06:19 AM
bro where r u .......................................

ryan1207
12-05-2010, 08:54 AM
........... At this point, I wonder what was Genevieve doing?

Hi, please continue, very well written.

abdii
12-05-2010, 08:57 AM
Bro TS, shiok reading your story........waiting for more from you.

MiloIced
04-07-2010, 01:26 AM
no more already? =(

joew2005
04-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Nice stori ..... pls continue .....

owenfang
04-07-2010, 12:32 PM
nice one good job TS

dwolve
06-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Waiting for the sequel!

tan707070
30-07-2010, 11:23 PM
bro where ru ////////////

acet
30-07-2010, 11:27 PM
i know a Victor teaching in one of the top 5 JC.... i think i know who u r TS...