PDA

View Full Version : Demise of MPs Consolidation

lauchiolover
16-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Dear bros, due to the overzealous and hardworking government people:mad:, with a sharp increase in the number of checks and raids recently:mad:, this has resulted, sadly, in the demise of some of the places we have cheonged over the years:(.

In the forum, there has been guesses and queries:confused: if these massage parlours (MPs), big or small, old or new, are either closed down or if there is even a chance of re-opening. In order not to have bros drive, take public transport, walk all the way to these places which have closed down, and waste their time when they find that the place is no longer there, i thought that this thread may be useful.

This thread is for confirmed cases of the demise of these wonderful places, and a consolidation of info from all threads.

I will start with the closure of Ella Spa, one which is out of the place, discrete but closed down and now bros are stilling wondering if this will be re-opened ever again.

Then there is the China Square Spa which was closed by the management office because they suspect illegal activities happening inside.

This is also my way of saying thank you for the wonderful times these MPs have provided to us and dedicating this thread to them and also in a way telling the people directly and indirectly involved in the closure of these places to give all of us some breathing space.

Please do not flame me if you find this thread useless to you, just let it die a natural death. thanks.

rockhardsolid
16-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Bro,

thanks for the start of the thread. I support your thread. instead of going through the threads, this may be a good place to know not only which place is closed down, we should also use this consolidation thread to find out which place is re-opened, which place change name, etc. But I would strongly advise against posting FRs of girls here.

Here is my contribution:

Went down last week to Royal Classic Spa at West Coast and found that it was closed. never put any notice at the front door. although this place mostly CIM girls but since it is near where I stay, free parking outside at night, still can consider.

Royal Classic Spa at West Coast

Date checked: 02/04/2010
Current Status: Closed
Temporary closed:dont know
Permanent closed: don't know
Reopening date: don't know

hope this helps TS in his efforts.

rockhardsolid
16-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Here is another I saw. Hope this helps.

Aiko HC

Date checked: 02/04/2010
Current Status: Open
Temporary closed:NA
Permanent closed: NA
Reopening date: NA
Name Change: Now known as Spa La Perla

rockhardsolid
16-04-2010, 01:21 PM
sorry man got the hang of it so thought try to help out.

Wakiki Spa

Date checked: beginning of 2010
Current Status: Closed
Temporary closed:NA
Permanent closed: Yes
Reopening date: Land now seems to be under government no plans.
Name Change: NA

lauchiolover
16-04-2010, 01:30 PM
wah...thanks bro for the support.

just upz someone else. so cant upz you. will have the chance.

buzzcheong
16-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Pls stop posting those spa names and location. Dont try to be smart alex and provoke the authorities, we are in the losing end. I am sure thing will slow down after the opening of Sand.I am sure they know we guys need a place to rest and relaz, dont think they want all of us to become rapists right.:D

Xgenre
16-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Don't post the names of the spas that are still open. In fact, don't post any names at all. For all you know, the closed spas may be applying to re-open. With you naming them here, it's not going to help them.

muscle man
16-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Slap my forehead...This thread is gonna be more helpful to the authorities than to samsters.
To post the names of hc which under went name change but still in operation is exposing their deeds! Pls think before u post. Situation already bad enough, don't make it worse with unwanted "help".

uobboss
16-04-2010, 02:15 PM
wat if the shutters are closed and to let sign is up ??

nokia611o
16-04-2010, 03:19 PM
now new regulation, get a letter from URA. That I approve u, in addition to building management of shopping ctr.